Samantha: CCG Boredom - Cover

Samantha: CCG Boredom

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: Under the Table

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Under the Table - Aaron is playing a collectible card game with James and Mandy. However, James is a very deliberate player. Samantha gets bored and decides to play her own game with Aaron under the table.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Aaron was over at James and Mandy's house playing a collectible card game. James was notorious for taking a long time with his turns, so Mandy was in the kitchen doing a few things. She poked her head into the dining room to discover that her husband was still planning out his turn. "Are you going to do anything?" she asked.

Frowning, James said, "Yeah, I guess so." Mandy came back into the room, but it was still a full minute before James announced a massive attack on his wife's forces. Then he played two special cards which all but guaranteed a lopsided victory on his part. "Aaron, would the House of Crane like to share in the glory of this attack?"

"Uh ... ugh ... ahh..."

"So what kind of support will you provide?"

Aaron's eyes were glazed over, and his cards were laying face down on the table. He made no move to pick them up either.

"Honey, I don't think he was agreeing to help your attack." Mandy informed her husband.

"Sure he was. He said un-huh."

Mandy had a sly look on her face. "I'm pretty sure that's not what's going on here." She pushed her chair back from the table to take a look at was happening under the table.

Hearing his wife giggle, James pushed his chair back to see for himself. His stepdaughter, Samantha was on her knees under the table. Aaron's hands were tangled in her long blond hair and her head was bobbing up and down in Aaron's lap. "Damn it Samantha! How many times have I told you not to do stuff like that with Aaron while we're in the middle of a game?"

Pulling her head off Aaron's cock caused him to sigh. "Aw, your turns take forever Papi! I was just trying to keep Aaron from getting bored."

"Well quit it!" James scolded.

Samantha defended her actions, "You'd have never known I was up to anything at all with Aaron if Mom hadn't gotten impatient and prodded you to get on with the game."

"Well, I did get on with the game." James said irritably. "So are you helping with the attack Aaron?"

Separating a card from his hand, Aaron said, "The honorable House of Crane feels that it is a time for peace, not battle." Before he could play his card, Aaron groaned. "Oh Samantha! That feels so good!" His hands disappeared back under the table, and he was obviously guiding the teen's head up and down his hard shaft.

"Samantha!" James protested again.

"Don't make her stop!" Aaron pleaded. "Mandy, your daughter is so skilled with her tongue! Just flip that card over."

"Hmm, Imperial Peace Talks"

"Damn it! That one cancels the whole combat phase, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, and it gives Aaron a boost to his honor rating," Mandy added.

Aaron was now oblivious to the card game, lost to the pleasure of the blow job Samantha was giving him. James tried for several minutes to come up with something else he could accomplish on his turn, but he had invested everything into an attack that could not happen. It was only when Aaron shouted, "You're about to get a mouthful of gooey white stuff girl!" That James ended his turn and Mandy started hers.

Aaron's position had been poor, and now James was in a difficult spot too after losing the benefit of some powerful cards to Aaron's distracted, but effective play. Mandy put her husband out of the game while Samantha crawled out from under the table. When her mother turned her attention to Aaron's forces, she told her daughter, "Honey, you missed a spot," while indicating the corner of her mouth

Samantha giggled and wiped up the errant jizz with one of her fingers. Then she put her finger in her mouth and declared, "Yummy!"

Mandy's second attack wiped Aaron out of the game. He put up a valiant defense, but her forces turned out to be just too strong.

"Aaron, why didn't you help my attack? You basically handed Mandy the game!"

Aaron flipped up a few of his cards. Both led to large gains in honor when played. "I knew I wasn't going to win with brute force this game. I needed the honor from hosting peace talks more than I needed to disrupt your attack. I didn't realize how strong Mandy's position had become. I thought I would be able to prevent total annihilation for one turn, and then I could play these and claim an honor victory." Aaron added, "Besides, it's hard to feel too upset about losing with what Samantha was doing to me under the table."

Samantha grinned as she settled down into Aaron's lap.

"I can't believe my plans were foiled by a guy getting head from my stepdaughter," James complained. Samantha stuck out her tongue at her stepfather. "Hey, don't you stick your tongue out at me!"

"It's my skilled tongue!" Samantha corrected.

"Even more reason for me to not want it pointed in my direction."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.