Ryan Jackson's Great Stretch - Cover

Ryan Jackson's Great Stretch

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Straight College Boy gets fucked and his world view changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports  

Cody woke up horny. He reached down to jerk his cock when he noticed he was alone in bed. He's pussy had left him. Looking around he saw Ryan past out on the other bed. He was asleep on his belly, with that fantastic ass in the air. Cody walked over and saw just how stretched open Ryan's hole was. It still had fresh cum pouring out of it. Cody didn't care, he took hold of his cock, aimed it and slide in deep. Ryan's cunt was loose and sloppy. This wouldn't do, Cody smacked Ryan's ass hard. The skin glowed red in the shape of his hand. Cody could feel the hole tighten on his cock.

Ryan woke up with a start. Cody's cock was in him and he was getting his ass spanked. Cody smacked again and again. Soon Ryan's hole was almost virginally tight. Cody groaned with pleasure. With much protest by Ryan, Cody started roughly fucking him. Soon Ryan started feeling good as his pussy got reamed. He could feel his hole milking the cock. Cody didn't last long before blasting his load deep inside. Pulling free he gave one more hard smack to Ryan's ass. Not a drip of cum escaped.

"Oh wow, look at that hole. If I wasn't just in there, tearing it up, you'd think you were still cherry." Cody laughed.

Ryan was pissed. But he was also very horny from being fucked, smacked and not yet cumming.

"What the fuck Cody, you just gonna leave me hanging?" pleaded Ryan as he shook his ass at Cody trying to get him to fuck his ass again.

Cody stood there laughing at Ryan. He shook his head, got dressed, smacked Ryan's ass and left. Ryan lay in Cody's bed stretching his boy cunt open again. Even with his pinky finger Ryan could barely fit the tip into his tight boy pussy. As he lay there trying to worm his finger into his hole, the door opened. Standing in the door way, was Lee, a huge mountain of a man with skin as dark as midnight. There was nothing small about Lee.

"You left the shower so quickly, we never got to play." boomed the young man's deep voice.

Ryan could see the bright toothy smile as Lee watched him finger fuck himself. Lee stepped closer as he closed and locked the door. Reaching out Lee smacked Ryan's hand away while shoving his huge thumb into Ryan's cunt. Moaning loudly, Ryan could feel a squirt of jizm fill Lee's hand. Eyes wide with horror he watched as the hand full of cum was brought to his face. Looking deep into Lee's eyes he opened his mouth and took the cum, tasting the mixture of five different boy juice as well as the taste of his own ass. The taste was fantastic. Lee feed him handful after handful of ass and cum until there was almost nothing less.

"Oh sweetness it looks like you're all out, I guess I'll just have to give you some more." Laughed Lee, as he opened his fly freeing his massive member.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.