Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 3, Chapter 11

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 3, Chapter 11 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Once back in the shack, Gil whispered, "We've got to get out of here."

"I agree," Tom said, "but it might be better if we wait until sunup. I think we will be all right until then, and we might just be able to escape."

"I hope you're right about that."

"I'm sure I am. Just be patient. It might be best if you can get a little more sleep. The stock should be okay until then. If not, we will just have to deal with it."

The two men lay back down on their cots. The blankets did provide some cover. It was nerve wracking to just lay there and wait. But it was the best solution. Gil was missing the comfort of his wives. He had gotten used to cuddling in the middle with Adele's Rubenesque body pressed against him and Elizabeth's breasts pressed against his flesh. His rod became erect at the recollection. He couldn't do anything about it, now. But tonight, when they got back to the farm, if they came away unscathed; he would spend time renewing his vows to love, honor and cherish, especially love.

It seemed to take forever, but the sky outside finally turned gray with the dawn. The two men gathered up their belongings and again exited the shack, as carefully as before. They even split as before. Carefully they edged along the walls. Once they got to the edge they sprinted to the corral. They both leaped the low rails and were inside the corral. The mule was still loaded with his pannier from last night. Their late arrival precipitated leaving it on. It would be all right as the mule had been used in this capacity before.

Quickly the men saddled and bridled their steeds. They finished their task in almost record time. Carefully and silently the rails that served as a gate were removed. Instead of riding out pell-mell, the men led their horses single file out of the corral. The mule's lead rope was tied to the horn of Gil's horse and he followed the horse closely. The horses were skittish, but the mule followed docilely behind.

They had gone about ten yards when Gil whispered to Tom to mount up. Once seated, they beat a path away as quickly as they could. They didn't stop for another ten minutes of riding. They slowed after that and went back to watching for breaks in the fence, happy to have come away unscathed. It would make a good tale around the campfire or in the parlor at the house.

There were only two more breaks that needed fixing. They returned to the farmhouse around four that afternoon. As they were dismounting, Gil's wives came running to meet them. A bystander watching from the side would have gotten whiplash as the tit-flesh bounced with their running bodies.

They crashed into him, one on each side, their melons mashing against him. They took turns kissing on him, professing their love. As the heat of their passion rose, Gil looked to Tom, who stood there with a huge grin on his face.

"Go," Tom commanded as he took the reins from Gil.

That was all that was necessary as Gil, with one arm around each of his wives, headed for the house. Angela was grinning and told the trio the tub was all prepared for their use and that supper wouldn't be for another two hours. Tom moved to put up the horses and mule but Jessica stopped him with a plate from lunch to tide him over and a cool drink of water from the springhouse.

An hour and a half later, dinner was ready and someone rang the dinner bell. The majority of the adults were already in the house, but the children seem to come out of the woodwork as they appeared from all around. Once the food was finished, the children joined the adults in the great room to listen to the adventures of Tom and Gil.

The first part of the tale was ordinary, everyday stuff. Tom described the first two repairs that they had done. Gil contributed the good news that at the other barn, in storage, was a complete prairie schooner that looked new. That meant they had the means to transport anything from the farm that they wanted, including the beautiful handmade table and the big four-poster bed in the master bedroom. They also decided that the portable stove from the summer cooking porch would also go with them. Then they came to the tale of last night.

"I woke up around two o'clock. The horses were edgy and their movement in the corral woke me. I carefully nudged Gil and he woke too. We checked out the windows and the peek hole of the door but didn't see anything. We got dressed and even put cloths on our boots to keep from making noise with our boots."

Gil took over with the tale, saying, "I carefully opened the door and scanned the area. When I decided it was clear I edged out and went one way and Tom followed going the other way. Once we got to the edge of the porch we took off the cloth so we wouldn't trip. We cautiously clung to the side of the shack as we moved forward. When we got to the edge, we peered around the corner and there it was. We immediately edged back and returned to the safety of the building. For the next few hours we lay on our cots, waiting."

"Once the sun started to come out, we snuck out of the shack, got the horses and mule and high tailed it out of there, hell bent for leather. Once we were safe, we slowed down, fixed two more fence breaks and got home. After that, the telling is NOT for young ears."

"But, Daddy," young Joshua said "You didn't tell us what the danger was. What was it that caused you to run away so fast?"

"Yeah, Uncle Gil," Milly started.

"Tell us what it was!" Prude finished in the way only twins could do.

They were seated on or around David's knees. The other children as a Greek chorus echoed the sentiment. "Tell us, tell us, yeah, tell us," they chimed in.

Tom looked at Gil and Gil looked at Tom.

Gil began again. "Well, son, we got away from there quick, because the momma skunk was nursing her babies! If we'd a bothered her, she would have sprayed us, sure as shootin'."

The room was in an uproar. The adults were laughing, almost falling off their chairs. The children were pounding on Tom and Gil, frustrated at the outcome. Mildred just hugged her daddy. She was glad no one was hurt. No one got sprayed. When she was younger, she'd thought to play with the pretty kitty with the white stripe. As she approached it, it turned around and sprayed her. At three feet, she took a face full. It burned her eyes and smelled so bad. Momma and Pa would hardly come close, but Momma got a clothespin and stuck it on her nose and took her to the creek. She stripped poor Milly and scrubbed and scrubbed her, until the little girl was raw. Milly was sad because she was wearing her favorite dress, and Mommy just let it float away down the stream.

The uproar died down and the children were ushered off to bed. Tom went off to the barn and Gil took his wives back up to the bed they had been using just a short time ago. David noticed where Gil's hands were as he escorted them up the stairs and intuitively knew what was in store. It was probably the same thing he was thinking about.

For a third night David's mouth crushed Sarah's, his tongue dancing in her mouth. She moaned in his mouth as her juices began flowing. It was becoming easier for her to get excited. This time was a little different though. As he embraced her, his hands started checking out the landscape. He continued his oral assault. His hands stroked her sides and she shivered with excitement. As he continued to nip and suck on her tongue, his left hand left her side and slowly ascended to her perky right breast. He caressed the lower curve and then palmed the entire tit. His large hand stretched to fit the entire breast. She was not as large as most of his other wives. It was different as her iron hard nipple dug into his palm. His other hand descended and cupped her left butt cheek. He pulled her even closer and suddenly she was there.

She convulsed in his arms. Her sweet orgasm took her legs out from under her. David scooped her up in his arms, and carried her upstairs. Angela was waiting at the top of the stairs.

"Husband, you have got to quit teasing the poor thing. When are you going to bring her to our marriage bed?" she asked.

"It's not time yet, my love, soon. By keeping her excited, it will make our wedding night better and by then she will be able to take me inside her small body. It will be really good for her, that way. See how wet she is when you put her to bed. You might need to use a towel to clean her up a bit," he said with a smile. "You know, she is a bit like you in that respect. She produced a lot of lubrication tonight, and I expect that you will too. Just as soon as I get you in that bed, that is!" he said (with a Snidley Whiplash sneer on his face).

David gently lowered Sarah to the bed. Angela and Jessica, who joined them shooed David from the room as they undressed the girl to put her to bed. Jessica had thoughtfully brought a washcloth and towel, and she gently cleansed Sarah's triangle. Sarah moaned at her touch but did not wake. The pair pulled the sheet and comforter up and quietly left the room, closing the door behind them. They entered their bedroom and quietly closed their door. All those in the house heard the play they did after that. They were not quiet!


Waite was restless as the wind whipped up outside. The early summer storm brought lightning and thunder. The flashes lit up the darkness. Doreen and Dove (yes, they still referred to her by her Indian name) were cuddled up next to him and the others were flanking them.

"What's bothering you dear?" Doreen asked. Her gravid belly now almost seven months in the making. Soon she would not be able to take him in her weeping pussy. It would be too close and too uncomfortable. But for now, she still enjoyed his fucking her from behind like the dogs do. Her orgasm tonight proved she could still enjoy his ministrations and from the amount of cum he left behind, Waite loved it, too.

"I got a vision of the new group coming to join us. The Prime is about to take another wife. A young one this time. She is slighter of build than his original two, but she still is just as pretty as the rest. And before you say it, no, they are not as pretty as you, my sweet. He said as he gently kissed her neck. "They are pleasant to look at, but they do not compare to my loves. At least, not as far as I'm concerned. Now you just come here. Let me hold you."

Waite relaxed as he let Doreen stretch her arm and leg over top of him. Sleeping on her side seemed to help her be more comfortable. The little one inside was quite active, but right at this minute sleeping. She was hoping that it would be a good strong son to help Waite with the ranch. But she would take a girl too.

"Don't worry about them husband," came Peggy Sue's voice. She and Lisa Marie were wrapped up in each other, having satisfied each other's itch earlier. "They will get here when they do. We will know. I already feel them as does our lovely wife Lisa here."

She paused to bend down and suckle at Lisa Marie's milk laden tit. She had fed little Phillip earlier and he was now sleeping through the night. Two months of celibacy, except for the ministrations of the other wives was driving Lisa Marie crazy. She was ready to resume her frequent fuck frenzy. But for now she resigned herself to be satisfied with tongue action from Waite and her sister wives. The room was filled with her musk. Annabelle's arm stretched out across Lisa's back to cup and squeeze the women's breasts. Lisa sprayed milk on Peggy Sue's chest and abdomen. Annabelle rubbed the milk into Peggy Sue's skin.

The storm passed and soon everyone was asleep.


David woke early that morning. His dream disturbed him. He lay there thinking about it as he held on to his wives. Jessica was on one side and Stephanie on the other. Each woman had their arms outstretched and he held them close to his body. The heat of their bodies was warm and inviting. Angela was positioned between his legs and little Rhoda was draped across his chest. She was still impaled upon his manhood. Georgette was lying behind Jessica and casually playing with the 38D tit-sacks she held in her sleep.

His thoughts drifted to the man who stood tall in his dream. He was fast with the gun, and gentle with the women. They seemed familiar but he knew it couldn't be. He had never known someone with more than one wife. This man had many. They lived in Texas, he was sure of that. Call it intuition if you must. He just knew. Somehow he felt drawn towards them now. There was a slight rippling in Rhoda's vagina as she unconsciously massaged the cock in her pussy as she slept. He closed his eyes and relished the feeling. Eventually he dozed off, his exhaustion from the previous night's activities catching up with his body. Contented, he slept on.

Work on the farm was going 'full steam ahead.' By Thursday there were minor odds and ends to complete. The wagon from the other barn had been brought up to the house. Carefully, Gil and David disassembled the beautiful work of art that was the table, in the dining area. Each piece was wrapped in quilts to protect the surface from mishap. After that, the chairs received the same treatment. When more quilts were needed someone went to the other wagons to fetch more. Wardrobes in the bedrooms and the chifforobe followed the table and chairs. The two beds were disassembled and the pieces were placed in the wagons, too. The rest of the stuff that was packed was added. From the kitchen they gathered up all the food, the accessory tables, bread and pie safe, utensils and the odd assortment of pans, plates, dishes and cups. With all the men and the older boys helping, the stove from the porch was loaded on the second Conestoga. It took a sleeping space, but that was replaced with the extra space from the schooner.

The clothing from Eli and Sarah's closets was packed in a large valise and the remainder was boxed up. Some of Sarah's mother's clothes were also packed. Uncle Henry's clothes were burning out on the trash pile. Finally, everything that was being taken was loaded. As the group came out to the porch, they were just in time to see Mr. William Wexstaff, Attorney at Law drive his buggy into the gate. There was another, distinguished gentleman with him. This one had an air about him that just reeked 'money.' The two men got out of the buggy and Lawyer Wexstaff introduced the man to his right.

"May I present Baron Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen. He is investing in the United States and its territories. He comes from a very old family in Prussia and Germany. I think he would be a perfect match for your farm here," Lawyer Wexstaff stated.

The distinguished gentleman clicked his heels together and made a short, curt bow with his head and shoulders only.

"Guten morgen," he said. "It is ein pleasure for you to meet me."

He was genuine and his English was tainted with a thick accent. He had his syntax a bit off, but Morgan didn't let that phase him. He stuck out his hand and shook the German's hand. David, Sarah and Richthofen toured the house, bunkhouse and barn. They answered his questions politely. In the end, he decided to buy. He made a very generous offer. Sarah's eyes bulged out when she heard how much he offered. She had no idea how much the farm was worth. She agreed readily. Mr. Wexstaff suggested they go to his office to draw up the papers, which was agreeable to all.

Just two hours later, David and Sarah returned to the farm. Sarah was bubbling over with excitement. She chattered incessantly about this and that, not really making much sense. But that was all right with the rest. They let her show her excitement. In the morning the wagons would pull out again to head for Texas once more. After supper, David went out to talk to Tom and Jack. He'd gotten to know both men rather well over the week.

"Well, men, we're going to be leaving soon. I want to thank both of you for all the help you were to us this week. I have your pay here," he said as he paid out one hundred dollars to each man. They were in awe. This was so much more than they had agreed on. They both asked why.

"Your work ethic in our little project proved you aren't afraid to work and deserve a break. But I have to tell you, not all that money is from me. You see, I recommended to the Baron that he hire you to oversee the farm and he told me that would be ideal. I suggested that he make you, Tom, the farm/ranch foreman and Jack, make you the livestock overseer. Both titles are equal in status and therefore equal in pay. Seventy five dollars of that pay is your monthly pay from the Baron. Twenty five is from me. The agreed twenty plus a bonus of five dollars each just because you are so darned likeable," he said, and laughed.

"Not really, just because you did a great job, both of you and we got a very good price for the farm," he added. "The Baron has opened an account for the ranch through Mr. Wexstaff. You are to get what you need by submitting a voucher to Mr Wexstaff. Purchases will be made by the attorney and stock will be purchased and shipped here. You will do the hiring of additional hands, as needed. Miss Rosa Gonzales from town has been hired as housekeeper and cook. She will live here. She arrives tomorrow. Lumber and carpenters should be here Monday to build two small houses out back for the two of you. If you should find a good woman to marry, you will have a place for her and she will be hired to assist Rosa."

For the next ten minutes the words of thanks poured out onto David from the grateful men. David gracefully accepted their thanks, but reminded them he was no longer their employer. They shared a toast and David retired to the house.

"Who'd a thunk somethin' like that woulda happened to us," Tom said.

"You knows it. I never in a million years woulda 'spected sumpthin' like that ta happen ta us. Dang that David sure is a straight shooter, ain't he?" Jack responded.

"You got that right. I'm proud ta know him an' his family. God speed them."

The two hands headed to the barn, where they would spend the night. Tomorrow they would move into the bunkhouse, and later into their own little houses. Both were under twenty-five and were already bosses. They swore they would do a good job, so they wouldn't let David down.

Sleeping arrangements were mattresses on the floor of the rooms. The rest of the furniture was packed and it would be nothing to move the mattresses to the wagons in the morning. However, it was still hard, being on the floor so there was no hanky-panky that night, except for the teasing of Sarah before bedtime. David continued his assault of her senses, causing her to orgasm twice while in his arms. Jessica had stayed behind and Sarah was wedged between the pair. Jessica also stimulated Sarah. Jessica sucked her mouth along Sarah's long neck, causing a slight bruising at the junction of her neck and shoulder. Jessica called it a love bite. Her hands were tweaking a diamond hard pair of nipples while David's hands caressed the girl's lower cheeks.

Jessica helped Sarah to her bed and returned to her own. She was turned on, but knew it wouldn't be comfortable if she decided to do something about it. So she calmed herself down, telling her mind she would take care of the problem, tomorrow. And so the house became quiet once more. In the morning they would resume their trek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.