Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 3, Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 3, Chapter 7 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

David took the lead, followed by Adele. Jessica was working the other small wagon and Gil took the second Conestoga. The wagon train was growing. As it grew, their travel became more dangerous. A single wagon or even two might go unnoticed and maybe even untouched if noticed. But a train of four wagons with all those extra horses and mules, it was an invitation to a gunfight. As the morning progressed, David decided they needed a scout. He handed over the reins to Angela and mounted Midnight. He decided on the fast, compact gelding over the taller stallion.

He then rode over to the other wagons. The message was the same at each. "I'm going to scout ahead for trouble. I need everyone to be on sharp lookout. Any sign of trouble and you circle these wagons and set it up for a siege. If you find it inescapable, then fire three shots in rapid succession. I'll take that as a sign to hightail it back to you. I don't plan to go far but I will range out a bit to cover more territory. I want two people in each wagon with guns. Yes even Wayne. He's ten, and old enough to handle a shotgun. Hannah and Lisa will also be responsible for guarding. Gil will make the decisions until I get back."

He asked if there were any questions, but everyone understood. The wagons resumed their trek and David took off at an easy lope. The day was hot, but there was cloud cover forming which helped with the heat. David headed out in a sweep of the area ahead, not going very far away, but covering more of an arc in the direction of travel. He searched the area ahead, looking for anything out of the ordinary that would indicate trouble. By sun down he hadn't come across anything. He turned his horse around and started back to the wagons. About a half hour later, he called out as he and Midnight approached the wagons.

He was given the all clear to enter and he rode into the circle. The cooking fire was small and gave off almost no smoke. The coffee pot was still simmering on a heated rock and Lisa brought him a plate of food. She waited on him as he ate. David noticed that Lisa had already started to bloom. She was still in the awkward stage of development, but David could tell she would be a looker. She was already sporting a small but nicely rounded set of breasts and it wouldn't be long before she attracted the attention of all the men or boys in the vicinity. He would talk to Gil to make sure she was well protected.

Adele had become the ex officio mother hen, and kept up with all the children. Jessica was caring for Baby Blanche as if she were the baby's own mother. The others were under the guidance of Adele. They all were assigned chores when the wagons stopped and were expected to assist in any other way they figured would help. Even the twins, who had attached themselves to Angela, were given chores to do so they wouldn't feel left out, or feel that they had extra privileges, whichever you choose.

The wagons had stopped for the evening near a ford in the river. It was the most convenient place to stop but it also was a well-protected spot with a large growth of trees to provide shade and there was plenty of grass to provide fodder for the livestock. The extended family proceeded to prepare for the evening. The older children waited while the adults unhitched the wagons. They took the animals and led them to the river where they were allowed to drink their fill. They were then led to the area in the woods where Gil had put up a makeshift corral, using downed wood and the trees themselves as the fence posts. He jiggled on the wooden cross-members and decided that the corral would hold.

Once the horses were corralled, they children were given some time to play. They played ring around the Rosy, jump rope and duck-duck-goose. While they were playing, the women were preparing the dinner. Wayne noticed what the women were preparing to do and offered to get firewood.

"I'll go get some firewood," he said to Adele. "That is, if you wanted me to, of course."

Adele though it was sweet of him to volunteer and gave her consent. Wayne eagerly went to find what down and dry wood that he could in the grove of trees. Soon he came back with a huge load of wood. He dropped it near the fire ring that someone had made out of river stones and went to get more. Ten minutes later he had another large load, more than enough for the evening. Adele fussed over him and he beamed with pride. She guessed he didn't get much attention before from his own family, but now was getting more than enough attention from all the women of David's family. He seemed happy and was starting to fit in with the group.

Hannah and Lisa worked side by side with Adele in preparing the evening meal. When she asked one or the other to do something they didn't know how to do, she patiently went through the process and taught them just how it was done. Both girls were eager to learn and they got along famously with the older women. Their help didn't really cut the time it took to make the meal, but it did a great deal towards bonding the girls to the women, and vice versa.

David and Gil checked all of the livestock, especially the mules that had worked today. They checked each one's hooves and legs. Wayne and Joshua were tasked with brushing down as many of the stock as they could before the meal. Some of the stock was too tall for Josh, but he gamely tried and his work was appreciated. The four of them finished with their work just as Adele called them to wash up for supper. Smiling, David ruffled the boy's hair as he urged them to hurry with the wash-up.

The dinner was quickly over. There was plenty for all to eat and soon they would have pushed back from the table, if there had been one. David and Gil, along with Adele and Jessica poured another cup of coffee. Rhoda and Georgette had tea, as they always did. They'd introduced it to Hannah and Lisa and the young girls joined them in a cup. Wayne asked to try some, but Adele told him he would have to wait until he got older. But then she praised him for the work he did with the wood and the livestock and he forgot about the disappointment.

They talked among themselves, getting to know each other. As David sat on a convenient log, the twins, Millie and Prudence each commandeered one of David's knees. They hugged him tightly as they sat together. Millie started crying, and Prudy joined her a short time later. David just held the girls. Angela noticed and came over. She knelt on the ground between his legs and wrapped her arms around both girls. They shared together in their sorrow over the loss of their family. After a time, Millie had mostly calmed down.

Sniffling she said in a small voice, "Are you going to be our parents, now?"

"Do you want us to be?" David responded with a question.

"Yes." She said as her sister nodded in agreement.

"Well, since it's unanimous, I guess we will just have to keep you. We were going to sell you to the pirates. But now, instead, we have two beautiful girls to raise," Angela jokingly replied.

"You wouldn't sell us to pirates, would you," asked a wide-eyed Prudence.

"No sweetheart, we wouldn't sell you to pirates. We love you too much to do that," Angela answered in return.

Prudence hugged David hard and Mildred did the same with Angela.

"There is one thing, though," Angela said. "You will need to ask Jessica, Rhoda and Georgette if it's okay, too."

"Why would we have to do that?" Millie asked innocently.

"Well, you see, my husband is married to them, too. They would also be your mothers."

"Really?" the wide-eyed youngster asked in amazement. "That would be really nice."

Angela laughed at that. The twins were smiling now, their tears forgotten. Angela knew it would be some time before they got over the trauma of the massacre, but with the love of so many sharing the burden, she hoped it would be a short recovery period. David had motioned to Georgette to come over. She had been watching the scene unfold and stood ready. She sat next to David and picked up Millie off of David's knee.

"I want to be your mother, too. Is that all right with you?" she asked.

Millie nodded shyly, and hugged the busty eighteen year old, receiving a hug in return. Georgette then kissed the little girl's forehead and smiled.

"Thank you so much! You may call me Mother, or Mama or Mother Georgette. Whatever you are comfortable with. Mother Rhoda is my cousin and she wants to be your Mama too. Would that be okay with you?"

"Oh, yes, this is so exciting. I used to only have one mother and now I have this many" she said as she held up four fingers.

Georgette smiled and agreed with the youngster.

"Yes, you have four mothers now. You have Mother Georgette, that's me. Mother Angela, right here. You also have Mother Rhoda and Mother Jessica is taking care of Blanche. Now would you like some brothers and sisters as well?"

In tandem the twins nodded their heads. It was as if they were connected to the same motor system as they nodded in complete synchronization.

"That would be fun," they both said in unison.

Jessica and Rhoda had joined the group. Wayne was called over and the invitation to join the family was extended to him as well. He saw how happy the twins seemed to be and since he hero-worshiped David for the shooting he'd done the other day, the thought of joining the family was almost second nature.

Gil and Adele noticed what was transpiring and took a page from the playbook. They were talking with Hannah and Joshua. The pair was a little standoffish, but in the end, they agreed to join Gil and Adele. Of course this was dependent on Gil marrying Adele. It really took no time at all before Gil took a knee, proposed to Adele and then turned to the children and proposed to them as well. It was sweet and most of the women had tears in their eyes over it.

Lisa was left standing by herself. She was twelve, almost thirteen. She was too old to be adopted by either of the families and too young to marry David, the younger of the two men. A tear streaked down her cheek as she stood looking at the two family groups. Suddenly she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. She turned and there was Jessica, who towered over her. Jessica took her hand and led her to a place where they could sit. Baby Blanche was asleep in her arms and she laid her down on the blanket that was spread out. Once the baby was situated, Jessica reached out to the pretty preteen. She took her hands and pulled the girl over next to her.

"You know," she began. "Almost any stranger that comes along would think that you were my daughter. I mean, our skin is the same tone. We both have these nice freckles that make us look different and unique. Then there is our hair. Your hair is just as pretty as mine. I mean, just look at us. We're almost twins. You are even starting to fill out, in your womanly way. Why I didn't start until I was thirteen and a half. My boobies were flat as pancakes until then."

Lisa blushed at that and crossed her arms over her chest, attempting to hide her figure from the older woman. If you look at it, Jessica was only ten years older and could easily have been her sister. Here she was, offering to let Lisa join the family, not as a wife, not as a daughter, but as a sister to Jessica and a Sister-in-law to the rest of the family. "You can either take our name, Morgan, or you can keep your own name of Waggoner, which ever suits you. No one will force you to choose. You can do that all by yourself. Most of all, I want you to be my younger sister. I never had one of my own, but you are close to what I always dreamed a sister would be like. Please say yes. Say that you will be my sister."

To say she was flabbergasted would be an understatement. She sat there with her mouth agape. The tears started again. Jess wrapped up the young girl in her arms and pulled her close. Jessica's large breasts smashed into Lisa's smaller buds. She kissed the pre-teen gently on the cheek and then on her lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but a sweet loving kiss one would expect from a sister. Lisa relaxed and extended her arms around Jessica to return the sign of affection.

About that time, David walked up and sat on the edge of the blanket. He made his presence known by clearing his throat. He didn't say anything, he just sat there. The girls broke their clinch and Jessica turned to David.

"Husband, I would like to introduce to you my long lost sister, Lisa. She has been gone for a long time but now she is found. Doesn't she look a lot like me?"

David was quick on the uptake. "Why darling wife, she certainly does look like you. Hello, Lisa, it is so good to finally meet you. You are just as pretty as your sister. I was proud to be able to marry her, and I hope you like me. I will take care of your sister with my life if necessary. If you want, you may join us. We are traveling to Texas to make our home. It would please me to no end to call you sister-in-law."

Of course there was nothing for Lisa to do but to happily agree to be Jessica's sister. On impulse she jumped on David, and kissed him full on his mouth, using her tongue as punctuation. David, being male, responded down below. He had to remember this fragile lily was only twelve years old. While many young women were married at twelve, Lisa deserved more time at being a child. So David first touched his tongue to hers, then entered her mouth, and finally, gently, extricated himself from her embrace.

"That wasn't a very sisterly kiss, Lisa" he began, "but I did enjoy it very much. However, I am married to your sister. We shouldn't be kissing like lovers kiss, at least for now. We don't know what the future may hold for any of us. Maybe someday you and I can be as man and wife. But for now, you are my wife's sister. I love you dearly, but you must be patient. You may change your mind later, and that's okay. If in two or three years you feel like you want to join us in the truest sense, I will have no objection and I know your 'sister' won't object either. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, David," she responded, suddenly coy and shy. "I'll willingly wait. In the meantime I will be the bestest sister-in-law you've ever seen. You just wait and see if I ain't."

David and Jessica made a Lisa sandwich. This time Lisa turned so her budding breasts pressed into David's manly chest. He was a little more than turned on and his now awakened cock made contact with the young lady's abdomen. She noticed and it excited her. She would think about this as she pleasured herself tonight. She'd been doing it for about three months, since she had connected the feelings when she touched her nipples, with how she felt when playing with her lower female parts.

The trio got up and made their way over to the rest of the family. The others welcomed Lisa, and now the family groups were complete. Millie, Prudy, Wayne, Blanche and Lisa had become part of David's family and Hannah and her brother Joshua became a part of Gil and Adele's family. There was great joy in the campsite that night as the small children embraced their new parents. A short time later David declared bedtime and soon all the children were bundled up in bed sheets in the spare wagons. There was a lot of room in the newest Conestoga as they were not able to salvage as much from the wreckage of the massacre as the wagon was capable of carrying.

David volunteered to take the first watch. Jessica jumped in to take the second before Gil could speak, so he got the third watch. He would be able to pleasure Adele at a leisurely pace and still get some sleep before it was time to stand guard. David kissed each wife passionately. The women patiently waited their turns. Each one was delighted with the feelings he elicited as his hands worked over their bodies while his kisses enthralled them.

Georgette admitted to Rhoda that David had gotten her juices flowing and Rhoda looked at Georgette with a lustful eye. She offered to help Georgie get off and the teen readily agreed. They held hands as they made their way to the family wagon. Once inside their clothing disappeared. They did finally come down from their play, and Rhoda turned around so they could sleep arm in arm.

Angela and Jessica were laying together holding hands. They softly touched each other but did not get into something hot and heavy, since they wanted to wait for their husband to come to bed and make love to them. They dozed off and this was how David found them when he entered the wagon after his watch. He gently nudged Jessica to wake her. Her eyes fluttered open. Her hair was spread out like a halo around her head as she lay on her back looking up at her beloved.

"Hi," she whispered to him, not wanting to disturb her sister-wife.

"Hi, yourself, beautiful," he responded as he leaned forward to kiss her inviting lips.

Jessica's arms encircled his neck as their lips touched, and an electrical spark coursed through her body. She strained up with her chest, moving it in an attempt to get him to touch her aching nubs. Still, he kept away, driving her to distraction.

"Touch them, damn it!" she moaned, her voice husky with desire. "Squeeze and pinch them!. I'm so close. I need you!"

Instead of using his hands, he broke the kiss and lowered his head to her left breast. The spasms she felt were more intense than any she'd ever felt. The smell of her arousal blanketed the confined space of the wagon. David glanced over to Angela as he sucked and got a first-hand look at how it was affecting his other wife.

She shivered as if cold, so David embraced her. He covered her body with his own. He looked lovingly at her and noticed a small tear in the corner of her eye. Gently he reached up to wipe it away.

"Oh, I'm so happy!" she softly professed. "I don't know what I would do if ever I would lose you!"

"Shhhh, my love," he returned. "Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. I will always be here for you."

She clutched him tightly, as she thanked her lucky stars for finding this gentle giant of a man. He, so far, had fulfilled her every dream. Her old granny had once told her a dream was a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep. Jessica believed this with all her heart and soul.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but you did volunteer to take the second watch and you seem to be just a tad late in that duty."

"Oh, you," she responded with a fist to his shoulder. "Well, get off me so I can go do my duty to the family."

"You just did your duty ... at least, to your husband," he mocked her with his grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.