Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 3, Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 3, Chapter 5 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

It had taken some time to get David to relax. By design the two cousins would sneak into the wagon from their own wagon after about twenty minutes. Jessica arranged this while the women were cleaning up after dinner. They knew that Adele was going to seduce Gil and decided tonight would be a great night for seduction all around. David was in bed with Jessica, waiting for Angela to make her appearance.

"Turn off the lantern, you're wasting fuel" Angela called out. "We don't need ta see what we are gonna do. I got it memorized and I'm sure the both of you do too!" The light in the wagon went out. Both Jessica and David felt Angela as she climbed up into the wagon. Jessica has started nibbling on his chest and neck, but quickly switched to kissing his face. While they were engaged, David felt Jessica take hold of his cock and start to stroke it. Her hands were replaced by Angela's hands and he felt her mouth slip over the top of his manhood. She ran her tongue around the helmet and he became harder. She was stroking the part of his shaft that wouldn't fit in her mouth and he loved it.

Jessica took a couple of scarves and used them to tie David's hands to the side of the wagon. She shushed him when he started to express concern but she just said she wanted to experiment a little bit. She took another scarf and secured it over his eyes. Just as she finished, Angela mounted him like a cowgirl and was giving him a ride. She felt tighter than she ever had before and he was truly enjoying the ride. It was dark and he couldn't see her as she ministered to his needs, but he didn't care. Jessica leaned over and kissed his mouth, dueling with his tongue as she assisted her sister wife with her carnal duties.

David was laying there, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the rocking motion of Angela's pussy on his cock and pelvis. He felt Jessica as she straddled his face, her wetness making contact with his lips. He immediately set to work with his lips and tongue as he ate her with a voracious appetite. He could feel her orgasm and his mouth was flooded with her cum. It tasted a little different than before which he attributed to their trail diet. Since he was enjoying himself so much, he thought nothing of it, he just continued lapping. Soon he had her moaning as she once again began her assent up the orgasmic mountain.

"Oh yes, oh yes, eat me!" came the muffled cry to David as her thighs clasped tightly to his head, pressing his ears to her skin. "iiiieeeeeee!" was the last thing out of her mouth before she collapsed on him. She fell to one side, dislodging the scarf covering his eyes. David has an Epiphany. It was Georgette who had been riding his face. He tried to move his hands to feel the cowgirl riding his range, but couldn't.

"Oh, David, that was just wonderful. You are the greatest lover in the world. So gentle and kind." Rhoda gushed praise. "I'm so sorry we had to trick you into taking us, but damn...".

"Cousin, would you make room there? I'd like to sample the wares, too, you know. Don't be a hog, now," Georgette said as she shifted her body, straddling his abdomen, waiting for her cousin to move.

Rhoda reluctantly moved out of the way, letting Georgette feel the sensations of the cock that had been prisoner in her box just minutes before. As Georgie sank down on the only slightly diminished steel hard shaft David presented, she felt every bump and vein. The pinch she felt as her maidenhood ruptured was quickly overridden. She wasn't just tight; she was super-tight and was afraid she wouldn't fit.

It was beginning to look that way to Angela and Jessica too. They were off to the side, totally naked and playing. They were watching the proceedings with hooded eyes. The problem was easily fixed. She was so tight he didn't know how long he could last. Fortunately, Georgette felt the same way. As it was, their culmination was one that would long be remembered.

"I love you, Husband, " she whispered. "Me, too." Came the response from the other three women.

"I love you all, my wives. But don't pull tricks again. I think I would have come around, given a little more time on the trail and the like."

He couldn't stay angry and convinced the women to untie his hands so he could properly introduce them to several other facets of his lovemaking skills he'd acquired. There were four very sated young women in the big wagon before the night was through. There was one tired young man, also. Still, he had been able to satisfy each one of them, before he collapsed in exhaustion.

It was fortunate that there was no trouble that night, as both men slept soundly. The mountain birds chirping at the dawn woke the weary lovers. As Gil looked down, he felt a small hand stroking him. The sensations were driving him to distraction. He reached down with his free hand, the one that was not being held down by a feminine body. He felt her skin as it tightened and the goosebumps rise at his touch.

"Uummm, that was marvelous, lover," Adele purred as she gently stroked Gil's injured neck with her fingertips. The rope burn glared red against his tanned skin. He swallowed with difficulty.

"Well, I..." he started to say but she shushed him with a finger.

"No need to talk. Just listen. If you want me, I am yours. I haven't felt this way since I was a girl. I will wash, cook, clean and do anything else you want. All I ask is that you keep me and love me as much as I love you."

He pulled her even closer and hoarsely whispered, "Yes."

She pounced on his lips, forcing his tongue into his mouth, seeking his own. They dueled briefly with their tongues and then the urgings of nature hit them both. They decided to continue the discussion later. For now, it was get dressed and find a good spot to eliminate waste.

About the same time, the group in the Conestoga came up with the same idea. The women sorted out their clothing while David dressed. He really enjoyed the view of the various sizes of titties as they were being tucked out of sight. Georgette and Rhoda peeked out of the back of the wagon, then quickly exited and made their way to their own, smaller wagon. No one had seen them and they giggled together as they got dressed. They helped each other with the buttons on the dresses and then climbed down from their perch on the wagon.

The women quickly got to the business of cooking breakfast while David, with Gil's help, hitched the teams to the wagons. By the time the teams were set, the women had breakfast ready. Once everyone was filled and the utensils cleaned and put away, they loaded up once more. Gil and Adele took one wagon and Jessica and Angela took another. That left David with Rhoda and Georgette.

The group headed out again, moving towards the south. Other travelers along the way had suggested that they make their way down to the Colorado where they could pick up passage for themselves and their wagons southbound. They could get off at Fort Yuma and have the flat desert to travel instead of the Rocky Mountains. There would probably be a water problem but the road would be easier than the mountainous route. They could traverse the Gila Trail and join with the Butterfield stage route once across Arizona territory.

The rest of the trip to Hardyville was uneventful. Well, except for the nightly fun and games, as it were. On the second day all pretense was dropped as Adele climbed into her wagon with the assistance of Gil. It wasn't much different with David assisting Angela, Jessica, Rhoda and Georgie into the big Conestoga, then climbing up afterwards. The night was filled with sounds of pleasure.

It was Friday when the small wagon train drove into Hardyville. The sun gleamed off the reflective surface of the Colorado River as it rambled on its westerly course before turning south towards the Sea of Cortez. They could see the docks in the distance where the steamships docked. There were landings on both sides of the river. Cargo could be loaded from either the East or the West side of the river. It was a convenient way to do business. David sought out the line office so he could negotiate for the trip down river.

Once he had the information he needed, he gathered the "family" together for a strategy session. It might be a long one.

"I talked with the steamship agent about the fares. It seems that passengers are a pittance compared to the freight bill for the livestock and wagons. We would have to use much of our resources to complete the trip and I really don't want to do that. What I propose is that we sell the Richard's schooner, transfer everything else to both the Conestoga and Adele's Schooner. We really don't need another bedroom now that we've sorted out the relationships."

The last was said with a big grin and everyone smiled in agreement.

"We also should sell off much of the livestock, except I want to keep 4 of the mules plus the three good horses, well four if you include Gil's. That way, we have eight up for the double tree for the Conestoga and the four for the schooner with two spares."

Jessica jumped in. "We really should keep enough horses so all of us have a horse, just in case. I don't want to sell Sally. I know you want to keep Midnight and the Big Red Stallion. We can do a little better selling the rest and then purchasing others later. We can always find sufficient livestock once we get to Texas, or even New Mexico territory."

"I think it might be a good idea to keep a few more saddle horses, just in case. It's better to err on the side of excess," Gil put in.

"You may be correct in that assumption. I think we need to look at the stuff in the wagons again and figure out what we could sell, too. It would lighten our load and give us the opportunity to earn the passage fares through the sale. What I'd like is to have you ladies go through all the stuff in the wagons. Tools and stuff leave for Gil and me. We'll empty out the Richard's wagon, completely, then stack what we want to sell, back in the wagon. What we want to keep we'll stack in a pile that we can get to. The other wagon will be next. Adele, you and Rhoda and Georgie will go through your stuff first, to get everything out of that wagon while Angela, Jessica and I do the same with our wagon. We could eliminate duplication of materials that way and make the loads lighter. We will then pack the lighter stuff back in the schooner. The heavier stuff, including the tools and stove and other stuff in the Conestoga that we won't remove will be packed back into the big wagon.

"Once we get everything we are keeping, we will find a place to sell the rest. I talked to the livery stable owner on my way back from the freight agent, and he gave me a real good offer for the horses, extra mules and even the wagon. Based on what he promised and what the freight agent offered, the sale of the extra supplies would bring in well over $500.00 which would go a long way toward expenses."

Once agreement was reached, everyone dug in. The Richards wagon was the least filled and was the easiest to empty. When the sorting was done, three fifths of the stuff was neatly stacked to the side and the other two fifths was loaded back in the wagon. With both teams working, they figured out what they should keep and what they should sell.

Next they split up and began removing stuff from both of the remaining wagons. Much of the supplies in the Conestoga were actually itemized into lists that David and Angela had made up. It was easy to find the excess and they were done with their part much sooner even though they had the larger wagon. Once finished, David and the girls moved over to help the others. They started packing the heavier stuff like the tools into the Conestoga as the rest continued to empty Adele's wagon.

After two hours of work, they finally had the wagon cleared. Then the sorting began. With everyone there, the work went quickly. They did a good job of balancing the loads, too. David knew they would have to add the two mules to each wagon as they were packed solidly. Fortunately, both wagons held a spare double tree under the bed. Gil and David swapped them out and made them ready. David climbed into the Richards wagon for one last look.

The wagon was fairly empty with most of the salable items towards the tailgate. They took off the water barrels, spare harnesses, cross T's, wheel rims and grease buckets. There was even a full wheel assembly stowed under the wagon. As he was pulling the wheel out, he noticed a slight change in the wagon box structure. He found that by manipulation of the hold-down brackets, the floorboard dropped down slightly. It was enough for him to get his hand inside a secret compartment. He felt around and his hand touched on a bag, which he pulled out. The bag was heavy and it jingled as he pulled it out. He reached in a second time and then a third as more bags came within reach. In all, he pulled eight bags from the compartment before it would yield up no more. He shouted for Gil to come assist with the wheel. When Gil appeared, David broke the news.

"Gil, I've found some bags in a hidden compartment here in the wagon. I suspect we are looking at gold and silver coins but I haven't opened any of the bags yet. I want you to make like you are inspecting the other wagon and then find a way to pronounce it unfit. We will swap out wagons and when we are in a location where we are safe, we can inspect to bags."

Gil agreed and David stuffed the bags back into the compartment, resealing it and replacing the spare wheel. Just then, Gil came running over to the wagon, yelling for David. That caught the attention of the others. He vocally explained that the hub on the other wagon was almost shot and they wouldn't make if more than fifty miles of hard travel. David went with Gil and looked where he pointed. Gil had used his knife on it and for all intents and purposes it looked like as he said. Gil and David approached the women.

"I am so very sorry ladies. We should have inspected the wagons before. It looks like we need to transfer the load from that wagon to this. Why don't you ladies go sit in the shade over there while Gil and I tend to this." David suggested.

"Yes, that's a good idea. You could get some shade and perhaps once we are finished we could go over to the hotel and get some food," Gil added.

Everyone being agreeable, David and Gil set to work transferring the load. Fortunately the Richard's wagon was empty and the sale items were still stacked in neat piles. The women chatted as the men worked. They looked proudly on as their men rapidly transferred the loads.

"Let's put all the sale stuff in the wagon and take all three with us into town proper. We can put the wagons up at the stables and wait till morning to sell off the stuff."

"I have an idea" Adele spoke up. "Tomorrow is Saturday and most of the folk surrounding the town will be coming in to town to shop. Why don't we have a schooner sale?"

They all looked at Adele like she was a crazy woman. "What do you mean have a schooner sale?" Angela asked.

"Well back in Missouri, when someone wanted to get rid of a lot of stuff, but didn't want to throw it away, they would put all the stuff out in their front yard and sell it to passersby. Our church did one once and they raised the money for a new roof, steeple and even a bell! Why I bet we could make at least a hundred dollars on what we have there," Adele replied.

"Oh, I remember that!" Rhoda put in. "That's where I got this dress!"

She twirled around letting the skirt flare out. She was proud of it because it was so becoming on her and it really made her look grown up. It accentuated her breasts and the color was perfect with her hair and complexion.

"Let's have the sale tomorrow. We all can help with it. I just know it will be a success," Rhoda added.

"All the clothing is in good shape. The same goes for the hard goods. I would like to go over to the store and look at their goods and their catalogs. Then we can price our stuff below what they sell for at the store, and still make a goodly amount of money."

Adele was resolute and soon the other women were on her side. It was the consensus that they would have a sale tomorrow. Adele, along with the rest of the women, made a beeline for the general store. They all knew what was in the wagon of sale items, so they divided up the alphabet, each one to look for the prices on certain items.

When they came back an hour later they found that David and Gil had stabled the three wagons in a secure livery and storage lot. There were many to choose from because of the shipping facilities. They sought out one with security on the grounds. David and Gil escorted the ladies to the secure storage and they began sorting the goods. They made neat piles of merchandise arranged by cost. The piles were located all around the edge of the wagon. The tools and such were in the center, where the men could easily reach them. They could pull the stuff down and place it next to the wagon.

"In the morning, we need a prime spot to set up our wagon," Adele advised. "That intersection that goes down to the wharf by the store, would be perfect. We would get the traffic from the boats and from those who might be headed to the store. I checked with the town marshal while at the store and he said there was no ordinance against what we are trying to do. So we are good to go! All we have to do is bring the wagon and set up shop. That vacant lot on the corner would be perfect."

The women decided they would set up on that corner at 7am for their sale. David ushered the group over to the Westchester Hotel, where he booked three rooms, even though one would go empty. The clerk raised his eyebrows when David only asked for three rooms.

"Well, I don't need any more than that. You don't expect my wives to sleep someplace other than with me, do ya?" he said and gave the man a menacing look.

Cowed, the clerk registered him to the three rooms. Gil and Adele took one, and David and his four wives took the large room at the end of the hall, with the oversized bed. It was just right for their purpose. They went next door to the restaurant for their evening meal. It was some kind of stew, but it was tasty. It included potatoes, carrots, other vegetables, bread, butter, beans and everyone though it was a feast after putting up with trail cooking for so long. The waiter was good, and saw to it that the table was always filled. David dug into his stash of money and paid for the dinner and tipped the waiter two bits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.