Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco
Book 2, Chapter 17

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 17 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Bob and his family spent the next three days taking in the sights of Houston, while they waited for their wagons and livestock to arrive. They went to the theater one night. Another was spent in the hotel, with everyone enjoying each other's company. Bob got into a high stakes poker game at one of the gambling houses. It was actually an honest game, and all the players were also honest. They were also good. They played until one in the morning and Bob managed to stay even for the night. When he counted out, he was twenty dollars ahead! He had to smile at that. He'd finally found a group of equals at the poker table. He shook hands with the men as he bowed out.

His wives were asleep when he entered the room. He quickly undressed and made his way to the space they'd left for him. As he relaxed the females closed in on him. He drew them close as he thought back on his journey of discovery. Bob decided that coming back in time had been a good thing. Dana was closer to him than ever before. She was more in love now, he felt, than even when they were first married.

His family had grown, too. He was blessed with sons in law, and daughters in law, that were all gems in his book. A couple of his new wives were already pregnant, which meant more little ones were on the way. Yesterday, Dana had confided that Stephanie was expecting, so they would become grandparents in short order. She ordered him not to let on, and to act surprised when Stephanie finally told him. He promised to do his best at the charade. He beamed with pride, though.

On the morning of the fourth day, a messenger boy arrived at the hotel. The family had just returned from breakfast, when the boy came running in. He ran up to the desk clerk, asking for Bob Malone. The clerk pointed Bob out and the boy came over.

"Sir, are you Bob Malone?" he asked. "I have a message for you from the Pinkerton's."

"Yes, boy, I'm Malone." Bob acknowledged.

He handed the boy a quarter tip (he was getting to be an exorbitant tipper, and was enjoying it). He opened the message and announced the news to the rest of the family.

"The wagons and livestock have arrived. They are being quartered at the livery stable on Fannin Street, about a block from the taxi. Ladies, if you will be so kind as to go up and pack our things? Get the bell boy to bring them down. The men and I will go claim our possessions. We will bring the wagon train here, and we'll load up and be on our way."

That pronouncement started a flurry of activity. The men went up to change into their trail clothing, and to claim their weapons. The ladies also went up to change and to pack their bags. Once the men were ready, Bob led them the short walk to the stables. They were fortunate enough to arrive before the stablemen had the opportunity to unhitch the wagons. Well, the buckboard, which was the easiest to handle, had been unhitched; but the big wagons were still teamed up. The horses and cattle were none the worse for wear. In fact the horses' coats shone in the sunlight. Someone had taken exceptional care of his stock.

The four Pinkerton agents were there to sign off on their duty. Agent Johnny Dollar spoke for the rest.

"Sir, it's been a pleasure serving you and your family. I am happy to report we had only one instance of curiosity about your wagons. And as we say, 'Curiosity killed the cat' if you catch my drift. We were a little bored so we spent time grooming your stock for you. It gave us something to do. I have word from our agent here that your deposit exactly covered the expenses and so your slate is clean. If you have need of our company services again, don't hesitate to ask. We are pleased to be able to serve you."

"Thank you for those kind words" Bob replied. "I appreciate your diligence and hard work," he flipped each man a Double Eagle coin. "I will be sure to write Mr. Phelps and put in a glowing report for your service. In fact I will put four letters in, one for each of you. I hope the company will recognize your worth, too."

Bob went on for a little and then gathered his men together. They decided who would drive which wagon, and they moved the horse stock to stringers behind the wagons. Hank, Charlie, and the non-drovers were mounted and took up guard positions along the length of the train.

They went up Fannin and turned down Texas Avenue to the hotel. Bob had to smile when he saw the group of women gathered outside, waiting. He knew that Dana will have already determined who would be riding where. She and Denise would be on the seat of the Conestoga with Bob, and a couple of the wives would ride in the back. The rest would be spread out among the other wagons. And so it was that the wagon train left Houston October 13th 1874, headed for Waco.

The road to Waco was a pretty good one this close to Houston, and the teams made good time. They were making twenty two miles a day. Near the end of the second day they came upon a large plantation, with field after field of cotton plants. They drove up and stopped in front of the main house. As they stopped a distinguished man approached the front wagon.

"Good day to you, Sir. How may I be of assistance?" the man asked.

"Good day to you. My name is Bob Malone and my family and I" he gestured to the other wagons "are headed to Waco. We were looking for a place to camp for the night when we came upon your lovely plantation. Will you tell us where we are and where we could camp?"

"You are on the Liendo Plantation. You are in the newly created Waller county. It's only a year old and you are just outside the county seat of Hempstead. My name is Dr. Edmond Montgomery. My wife is the famous sculptress, Elizabeth Ney. Perhaps you've heard of her?"

Bob had seen pictures of the statues of Stephen F. Austin and Sam Houston that were displayed at the Texas State Capitol that she had done. He admired her work. "Yes, I do know of her although I haven't seen any of her work yet. I understand that she does excellent work. But now, Sir, to the problem at hand. How far to a place for our group to camp?"

"Since you are an admirer of my wife's work, I insist you spend the night here. As you can see, we have a large plantation with plenty of room. The house has hosted many dignitaries. Why General Custer and his wife were housed here during the occupation of Texas after the War of Northern Aggression. Please, it would be my honor if you and your wife and family, would join my wife and I for the night."

Bob smiled and said "I thank you for the invitation. Before I accept I think you should know you have it only a little wrong. You see all four of the women on the wagon there are my wives. And I have three more scattered among the other wagons. All the married men here have more than one wife. The black man there is not married. You might want to keep your pretty negro women in hiding as he's quite a ladies man, if you catch my drift."

Dr. Montgomery just laughed. "Well if you can handle all those wives, more power to you. I have no problem with that. And if your man finds a darky he likes and she likes him, so be it. I have enough freedmen working for me that it wouldn't be a problem to lose one ... or two. Say, that's a thought. I have a set of twins, actually. They are pretty, if you like them black. They might want to meet this Negro of yours."

The doctor had a twinkle in his eye as he talked. Bob grinned and accepted Dr. Montgomery's hospitality. He indicated a large area by the big barn where the wagons could be kept. There was more than enough corral space for the horses and mules. Dr. Montgomery looked over the horses being lead on stringers and was appreciative of the stock. He asked if Bob wanted to sell some of the horses. Bob explained they were going to Waco to start a horse breeding ranch and that right now he didn't want to part with any.

"However, if you would come up sometime next year I might have something you would be interested in. I expect we will be near Waco and by that time our location will be known. I intend to join the co-op and will have a ranch and a brand registered," Bob advised the doctor.

His wives joined him, and he introduced each one to the good doctor. As they talked, a beautiful woman emerged from the Plantation house and joined the group. Dr. Montgomery introduced his wife to the family. The rest of the women joined the group as their men put up the stock and the wagons. Charlie graciously offered to watch over the wagons. After all, this was still the 'Reconstruction South' and he knew he wouldn't be invited into the main house. Bob didn't like it, but he accepted the inevitable.

With Dana on one arm and Ana on the other Bob escorted his wives as he followed the doctor and his wife into the plantation house. He heard the doctor give orders for some of the plantation's staff to help out with the wagons. He also told his house staff to prepare for guests. At the end he hinted that perhaps Ginny and Janie should take supper to the Negro man guarding the wagons. He winked at the cook when he said that. She grinned big in return. The cook happened to be the girls' mother.

The house was huge and luxuriously appointed. It was a throwback to the Old South. The hospitality shown by the owners mirrored that of the previous owners, whose courtesy allowed them to keep the house and grounds intact when the eventual carpetbaggers raped the rest of the state. After tea Bob and his wives, along with the other married folk were shown to their sleeping quarters where they could freshen up and dress for supper, which would be a formal affair. Excitement ran electrically through the group, as they prepared for dining in the grand style of the old South.

A smartly appointed butler rapped on Bob's door. When he opened it, the black man announced supper in ten minutes. Bob thanked the man, but he had already turned to knock on the door across the hall. Bob relayed the message to his women and the noise level rose again as they panicked.

Many saying they weren't ready. Of course, Bob remained out of that conversation. He knew they would be ready on time, and he was correct. Just as they heard a bell ringing, doors began to open into the hallway. Everyone made their way to the staircase and then down to the dining room.

The dining room was huge. There was enough room for everyone at the table with Dr. Montgomery at the head of the table and his wife to his right. Bob was seated to his left and Dana was seated next to him. Ana took the seat next to the doctor's wife. The others arranged themselves around the table and the serving commenced. Serving girls, black and white proceeded to bring on the food. It was a feast unlike any they had ever had. The food kept coming, and coming, and coming...

Finally when everyone was full, Dr. Montgomery invited the gentlemen to join him in his study for a brandy, while his wife suggested the ladies adjourn to the sitting room. As each group went their way, Bob walked beside the doctor to the study. The Napoleon Brandy was quite good. He offered cigars but all except Hank politely declined.

"Now then, tell me your story" the doctor said. "I suspect it's very interesting. I assure you I can be discrete. So please, feel free."

With that, the doctor leaned back in the Queen Anne wing back chair and took another sip of his brandy. Bob started out his tale from shortly after their arrival. It took a long time to unfold.

Charlie was making a check on the corrals, counting the horses and mules. He was satisfying his mind that all were accounted for. As he rounded the barn he ran smack dab into a girl. A big girl. A big girl with a big chest and big hips. As he bounced a little he noticed a little girl next to the big girl. The little girl also had a big chest and big hips. The strange thing is that these Negro girls had the same facial features. They must be sisters. They shyly introduced themselves as Ginny and Janie Groce. They had been born on the plantation in 1854, before the war and stayed after to work for the owners. Ginny was almost six feet tall. She weighed about 175 pounds. Her generous proportions were 57-31-44. She was mostly muscle with a bit of fluff to make her very attractive as well as big. Her sister Janie was 4'9" tall and weighed about 95 pounds. She measured 37-19-28 and she too was muscular with a bit of fluff. Charlie was instantly in lust with the pair.

"Hello, handsome" Janie began. "We were looking for a man out here that was s'posed to be takin' care of them folks's wagons and livestock. Have you seen anyone fittin' that description?"

"The folks in the big house told us to see to his feed. Mammy tole us to see to his pleasure, too." Ginny volunteered. "If you be he, I'm glad we got sent here. You is pretty."

"Well, ladies, I don't know if you were told to see to me or not; but as far as I know, I'm the only one out here. I'll be more than happy to accommodate you. I was getting kinda hungry, and a bit lonesome, too."

"Well come on into the barn. We gots just the thing for you," Janie said as she now coyly bowed her head a bit.

Both girls were a light chocolate milk color. It was probable that the owner of the plantation, prior to the war, took a fancy to the cook and impregnated her with these girls. The barn had a small room that probably was a groom's apartment. They had already been inside looking for Charlie but came back out when he wasn't there. The table was spread with all types of food. Just the sight of it caused Charlie's stomach to growl and his mouth to water. The girls laughed at that and Charlie had to chuckle too.

The sisters took turns feeding Charlie and he was eating it up. Literally. They talked as they fed him. He learned that they were twins, but not identical. They confided in him that they never had a boyfriend and that they were willing to experiment. At that last declaration, Charlie's rod grew to full size. The girls giggled when they noticed the erection in his pants.

"Oh, " Ginnie cooed, "It looks like you are glad we're here."

Her eyes traveled down to his crotch as she spoke.

"I think he likes us," Janie added.

Her nipples showed her excitement. They were almost poking through the thin material of her top. The large globes that Ginny sported had huge areolas and were capped by half inch teats. These were visible through the white material of her blouse. The girls became friendlier as they bantered back and forth. Janie started it first by rubbing her hard nipples on Charlie's arm.

Not to be outdone, Ginny began rubbing her huge knockers against him every chance she got. She wasn't being coy about it either. She blatantly rubbed her body against his. Only an idiot wouldn't see the signs. Have we mentioned that Charlie is no idiot? He knew for a fact he was going to get very lucky with these two diametrically opposed minxes. As Charlie scanned the room he noticed a large bed through a doorway. That was where he wanted to get these women.

As Janie's face came near him, Charlie turned towards her and latched on to her lips. She was inexperienced but willing to learn. His tongue licked against her lips and she opened up to him. He soon was teaching her to French kiss and she was a quick study. His right hand came up to her chest and his large hand was filled with her breast tissue. Her nipple pressed firmly into his palm as he massaged her tit. She soon swooned and sat down hard on the chair, catching her breath.

"My turn now" said Ginny as she pulled him around to her. She took his head in both hands and copied what she saw her twin doing. She was doing something right because the feeling she got was unlike any other. Her cooter was getting moist, just as it did when Janie went down between her legs to lick it. She tingled at the thought, and wondered if he would take her, and finally make her a woman. That was her greatest desire, and she knew Janie wished the same. This handsome stranger would be just the thing.

Charlie kissed her soundly until she too had to catch her breath. He rose from his chair and lifted up Janie in his arms and then pulled Ginny up and walked her into the bedroom. He sat Ginny on the bed and then gently sat her sister down. Janie was still in a faint so Charlie started with Ginny.

He began to undress the virgin girl. He pulled off her blouse and free from restraint at last her large bosom jiggled as she breathed. He ran his hands over her skin and she shivered with delight as small bumps appeared all over her body. Her nipples were fully distended and looked like you could hook clothespins on them. He bent and sucked one into his mouth. He covered his teeth with his lips and gently bit down on the nub. His tongue flicked rapidly across the sensitive nipple and seconds later Ginny screamed out an orgasm and collapsed. As she fell back across the bed, momentarily out of it, Janie sat up.

Charlie changed his angle of attack and had Janie totally naked in less than a minute. Her pussy was leaking juices from his kissing and she was ready for more. Charlie gently pushed her back down and lifted her legs up, exposing her pussy to his eyes. He applied his tongue to her clitoris, and it wasn't long before she was having an orgasm. While she was recovering, Charlie took the time to strip. Naked now, he climbed into the bed. He pulled Janie over him so she was on his left and moved Ginny so she was on his right. Both girls turned toward him, resting a tit on his chest and lifting a leg over his, grinding their pelvis into his side. Both were wet with self-lubrication.

"Please be gentle with me," Janie begged. "I'm a virgin and never had a man before."

"Me, too." admitted Ginny.

"You mean you've never..." Charlie started to ask.

"Nope, never. Though I came close back when I was eleven, and that young buck they had aworking here came sniffin' around. Mammy done told him to leave me alone or she'd see to it he was whipped and sold. Not long after that, the masser sold him anyhow. I think masser was our papa."

"Yeah, he come sniffin' round me, too. Mammy done beat him off with that big pan of hers. I guess you was right. It sure was strange that Mammy sent both of us out here to take care of this one man. You don't suppose..."

Janie's eyes got big as she recognized her Mammy's mechanizations. Mammy wanted her girls married, and she sent them out here to seduce this here Nigger man. In her heart, Janie was glad. Her pussy was glad to. It was so wet and juicy. She reached down to play with her secret spot. That's what she called her clit. She was kissing on Charlie's chest, rubbing tit on him and playing with her clit.

Ginny saw what Janie was doing and copied her actions. Charlie had pulled her close and she was diddling her clit for all she was worth. It didn't take long for either girl to come. Their sexual energy was in a constant state of excitement. Charlie took turns sucking and playing with tits and cunts and clits.

They both built their energy towards another orgasm. Ginny spoke first.

"Oh, Charlie, I want you to take me. Make a woman out of me. Put your thing inside me and make me come again and again. Love me."

On her command, Charlie rolled over on top of Ginny's large body. Her tits had flattened out across her chest slightly as gravity pulled them down. They created a large area of tissue with the black areola in the center, like an egg in a fry pan. Charlie positioned his cock head at the entrance to her pleasure palace. Her excitement had produced copious amounts of lubricant. As Charlie started to enter her, he ran up against her hymen. It was stretching as he tried to slowly push into her.

He could see her grimace and he eased back.

"Nooo!" she cried. "Don't stop now."

Charlie started pushing again, still not wanting to hurt her. Still he was held back by her maidenhead. He started pulling back when she wrapped her long legs around his and violently pulled him in to her steamy cunt. Her hymen tore apart and his pubic bone slammed against hers as she screamed out the pain. She held him inside and he stayed totally still. Her cunt throbbed for a little but the pain slowly eased. Soon it started feeling good and she started flexing her hips to make it move inside her. The more it moved, the better it felt.

"Yes! Oh yes, Charlie," she moaned. "More. Go deeper. It hurt at first but now that feels really good."

Charlie began moving more and more. The friction between them was turning both parties on more and more. Charlie continually increased the effort he put into his thrusts. Ginny felt fuller than ever before. His veined cock drove her over the edge again and she orgasmed. Her first with a cock buried deep inside her. Charlie continued to pump, his own orgasm closing in. She felt him expand as his seed began to rise and she came along for the ride. Just as he spurted his hot jizm in her, bathing her cervix with the cream, she exploded in her strongest orgasm ever. Over and again her body contracted against the spasms. His cock spit out an almost continuous stream of semen.

His body shook as the last of his spunk shot into her pussy. His arms started to give out from the exertion and he twisted his body to land on his side beside her. Janie had moved out of his way and she quickly moved back against him. Her hand went to his turgid member, which was sticky with the combined juices contributed by her sister and Charlie. She moved up over his cock and valiantly tried to take is all in her mouth. That was not to be. While she managed more than half of it, she gagged as the large member hit the back of her throat. She did continue working on it until it was clean.

She was really turned on by the taste and she wanted more. She knew where to get it so she moved over slightly and began licking her sister's coochie, cleaning the fluids that were dribbling out of her gaping freshly reamed hole. Ginny's hips moved involuntarily every time Janie's tongue touched the nub at the top of Ginny's slit. That caused a contraction that pushed more of the cream out onto Janie's tongue. Since all things must come to an end, finally there was no more fluid leaking out. Taking one final lap with her tongue, Janie switched partners again, her mouth engulfing Charlie's cock. Her licking and sucking had him rigid in seconds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.