Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 15 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Monday morning came bright and early. Bob stretched his long, lanky body to ease out the kinks. He brushed up against Dana's voluptuous body and couldn't resist stroking her round breast. Her nipple instantly popped up at the attention. She stirred as he continued stroking. He felt movement and a pair of soft melons eased up against his back. Startled he turned away from Dana and into the waiting arms of his youngest wife, Denise. She stretched her neck up and sucked his lips onto hers. She forced her tongue into a dual with Bob's.

They had swapped spit a little, when Dana's hand came snaking over Bob's body and settled on Denise's left tit. She thumbed the nipple and gently squeezed the flesh. Denise moaned into his mouth as her lubrication started. Her hips began to move involuntarily. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of sex. Bob gave each wife equal time, and each got their orgasm in a very vocal way. Bob deposited his sperm in Denise's vagina, and Dana cleaned both of them off with her tongue. Shortly afterwards, the trio exited the room together. A thunderous round of applause greeted them, as the other wives cheered Bob and their fellow sister-wives.

Denise flushed bright red but Dana just took it in stride. Bob puffed out a bit, but knew he wasn't the center of attention. He held out his arms, though, and was soon overwhelmed by the remaining wives. It turned out to be a short interlude, as Dana began directing the spouses towards getting dressed, heading towards the door and breakfast. The wives had already packed the bags and they were ready to leave for the steamboat, but they didn't need to be at the docks, until ten AM. Since it was only seven thirty, and they had plenty of time, it was decided to go back to Marie's place. As they exited the suite, the wives spread out and knocked on the other's doors.

This time, Del's door opened, and he stepped out into the hallway. Jennifer was slow to exit, and soon everyone knew the reason. Holding her hand was Amber. When the shy girl saw the group looking at her, she flushed scarlet and tried to hide. Jennifer would have none of that, and told her so.

"Now, you just cut that out. There's nothing for you to be ashamed of, and certainly nothing any of these other folks can say. There isn't a one of them that would say anything, unless it was 'Welcome to the family.' So you just stand up straight, and behave yourself," she said.

She reached back, and pulled Amber forward. She swatted the girl on the behind, to accentuate her point. The hard points on her 32B tits threatened to cut their way out of the fabric covering them. Jennifer slipped her arm around the slender girl's waist and encouraged her to hold on to Del, too.

Del pulled her to himself, and Jennifer completed the Amber sandwich. Both of them were kissing on her face and she was getting weak-kneed. Bob cleared his throat meaningfully, and they broke up their clutch. He nodded his head towards the stairs and everyone started moving. Bob reached out his hand to Del's shoulder. Del paused as Bob stepped close.

"Do I guess correctly that we have another addition to our group?"

"Yes, Sir. It was Jennifer who asked Amber to marry us."

"And you had the good sense to go along with that, right?" Bob asked with a smirk.

Del just nodded as the men began to follow the ladies down the stairway.

When everyone was assembled at the bottom of the stair, Bob let Del make the announcement. His wives and the other women clustered around Jennifer and Amber, expressing their congratulations and joy for the loving couple. Bob took a quick survey and decided that the wedding would be after breakfast and before the departure at the docks.

Breakfast was just as palatable as dinner had been at Marie's. The table was full of food and everyone ate their fill. The breakfast steaks were perfection and everyone was full by the time they pushed back from the table. It was 8:20 by the gold pocket watch Bob had collected from Big Jim's body. It played a tune when he opened the case. The original owner had paid a pretty penny for the watch, although Bob figured Big Jim had just taken it.

Bob left an eagle and a half eagle plus two silver dollars and two silver half dollars again. Marie was beside herself with wonder. She just shook her head. She'd never met anyone quite like Bob. She stood next to his chair, not knowing what to do. She was strangely attracted to this handsome man with so many wives. She had made excuses throughout the whole breakfast to be near him.

The family was beginning to leave. As Bob stood, she found herself next to him. She was shaking with the excitement she felt standing next to him. As he turned towards her she stepped back a step. She felt the soft fleshy globes of a large busted woman press into her back. Dana had moved in to trap Marie between them. Her hands quickly stroked along Marie's sides and up to cup her nicely proportioned torso. Marie felt her nipples pop out at the attention and heard Dana whisper "Kiss her now, my husband. Make love to her mouth while I play her body. Be quick while the crowd covers our actions."

Bob gladly obeyed Dana's command and instantly locked his lips onto Marie's. It only took two minutes of their combined attention for Marie to explode in a climax unlike any other. Her legs gave out and it was fortunate that Bob held her close so she wouldn't fall. He gently seated her in the recently vacated chair next to where they were seated. Dana took advantage and bent in to kiss her. She hungrily responded to Dana's advance. She tentatively extended her hand to Dana's large breast, and squeezed it gently as they continued the kiss. It was the most erotic thing she'd ever done. Marie was breathless by the time the kiss ended. Bob and Dana whispered endearments to her, as they ministered to her need.

The rest of the staff had exited the eatery and the room was empty, except for Marie and the family. Dana wished her well and Bob handed her a small bag. "It's for your expansion. We decided yesterday to help you. One day in the future, Mrs. Callender, our investment will be rewarded. We want you to do well, so here is our gift to you. Do not open it until we are gone is all I ask. I don't want you to be embarrassed. You will abide by my wishes. And you will think about the kisses we gave you just now as you pleasure yourself tonight and for many nights to come. You will not forget. I will not be pleased if you do not do as I say in this."

Marie's submissiveness was painted on her like a poster. Both Bob and Dana could see it.

She bowed her head and quietly said, "Yes, Sir. I will do as you say. I will make my insides explode with pleasure as I fingerplay myself, while thinking of you and Mistress Dana."

As the family still was providing cover, Bob changed course and quickly sat next to Marie and deftly insinuated his hand under Marie's dress. His hand grazed her thighs as it traveled upward. At the touch, Marie spread her legs to invite Bob's hand to her treasure box. Her hair was sparse and she was secreting copious amounts of fluid. Bob knew he didn't have much time, so he rapidly attacked her defenseless cunt with his thumb on her clit and first two and then three fingers inserted into her love tunnel. His fingers sought the textured spot inside as the thumb worked its magic. Dana had joined in, massaging Marie's breasts and kissing her lips, neck, earlobes and shoulders.

Marie came quietly, but it was a fierce orgasm. She felt that the waves of her pleasure were visible to any who watched. Bob and Dana held her as she came down. The scent of a woman in heat was noticeable in the room. It took several minutes for her to come down from the experience.

"Remember this, every time you pleasure yourself, or find a lover to pleasure you. You will remember what just happened. You will have pleasure, always. You will do this because I have asked you to. Do you understand?"

Marie nodded and in almost a whisper said, "Yes, master. I understand, and I will always remember."

"Good," he said as he gently stroked her cheek with his hand. To the rest he said, "We have business to attend to, and a boat to catch. It's about time we go!"

Bob finished his oration and the Malones left the building. When they got outside they turned towards the Hotel. They saw that the other men had gotten right to it. The wagons were already in line, in front of the hotel. Moreover, the bags and their other things were being loaded, even as they watched. Dana held on to Bob's arm as they slowly moved towards the industry taking place in front of the hotel. As they watched, the other wagon was driven into view. Atop the high seat of the Conestoga was Wayne. Seated beside him was Jacqueline. She was holding tightly to his arm, as he expertly drove the wagon. Bob watched him as he maneuvered the team, and was duly impressed.

Jackie was beaming at him. She had stars in her eyes, and noticed nothing except Wayne. She really had it bad. Dana nudged Bob, and swung her head in their direction.

"You have to do something about that," was all she said.

Everything was arranged in short order. Bob helped Dana up to the high seat of their Conestoga (the one with the hidden gold). He remembered the way to the docks as he pulled out. The wagon train followed after him, and soon they were at the docks. Finn's docks were specially set up to allow straight through parking of wagons, onto his barges. He managed to get all the wagons loaded onto four barges, with paddock areas for the teams which were unhitched from their loads. He presented his surety bond from Wells Fargo to Bob, and they shook hands.

Since the barges were tethered together in pairs, the Pinkerton agents, Stone and Keller each took a barge pair. They did recommend that Bob hire four guards at St. Louis to better protect all the wagons. Bob agreed and stepped over to telegraph office to send the message to the St. Louis Pinkerton's office.

The pole men were ready to start. Finn gave the word and the barges floated silently into the current of the river. The group watched as their wagons slowly began their long drift downstream. Their steamboat would be leaving in an hour, but they could board the ship now.

The Missouri Traveler was a flat-beamed stern wheeler. She was small, at 32 tons, for easier traveling on this section of the river. She only drew eighteen inches of water, fully loaded. The seventy-six-paddle wheel was capable of pushing the boat at twelve knots, in addition to the current. She would make reasonable speed, and would arrive in St. Louis in three days. They would wait for two days, for the wagons to catch up. Bob would inspect the wagons, then the four new Pinkerton guards would take over.

Everyone had their own cabin, except Bob. He insisted on their finest stateroom. After all, he had seven wives to think about. He wouldn't be happy, unless they were happy. He intended to make sure they were happy. And they were. The trip to St. Louis went well.

They actually arrived in St. Louis early. There was going to be time to explore, but first they needed a hotel. The first hansom cab driver told them that a new hotel had opened just last week, and claimed that it was a grand structure. With his recommendation, Bob and the rest got into the cabs, and the procession headed for the New Lindell Hotel, at 6th and Washington.

The cabbie who had told Bob about the hotel, continued to dissemble about the sights as they passed. He pointed out the St. Louis Cathedral, which was built in 1834. It was the oldest church in the area. They passed the Planter's Hotel, on 4th and Pine. The driver said it was built in 1837 and was getting old. The new Lindell was finished a week ago. He assured Bob it was the best available. Its namesake, which was built in 1863 and burned down in 1867, was the largest hotel in America before it burned. This hotel was built to replace it.

The cabs rolled up to the front of the hotel like a parade. The men disembarked first, then helped their wives down. The cabbies were busy with the luggage that had been tied to the back of the cabs. Bob went down the line, handing each driver a silver dollar for their twenty-five cent ride. He knew this would assure him cabbies whenever he needed them. The family went inside.

The women were in awe. The splendor of the furnishings and the décor of the hotel, was overwhelming. It was unlike anything any of them had come up against, before. Even Bob and Dana were impressed by the opulence. Bob strode forward to the front desk. The clerk had seen him coming. He eagerly attended to Bob's request. They were given rooms on the second floor where all the rooms were the finest. Each of the men registered for a room and Bob requested and received a suite. Jackie tapped on her father's arm and asked if she could have her own room this time. She didn't want to share a room with the children, Clementine and Susannah. Bob allowed her this and got an extra room.

The suite included two bedrooms and a sitting room and the bedroom on the left had a door that opened into the neighboring room. That was where the two children would be. Jackie was relegated to the last room on the hallway. She didn't complain. Once everyone was settled in, Dana sent the children down the hall to inform everyone they would be heading for the hotel restaurant at 5:00, a short half hour from now. There was a flurry of activity in each room as the women hurried to change and make themselves 'presentable'. They all finished on time and doors were opening all along the hall as they exited. They descended the grand staircase and gathered on the mezzanine. Once assembled, Bob directed the group to the restaurant.

"May I help you?" the maître d asked.

"Yes, I would like to know if you have a large group area in your establishment." Bob replied.

"Yes sir, we do have a smaller, separate dining room for small parties. How many, may I ask?"

"We are thirty or so total." Bob told him. "That includes my three daughters, my sons and their wives, my sons-in-law and their wives and of course my own wives. I also include a couple of men that work for me."

For a moment, the maître d' was nonplussed, but he quickly recovered.

He smiled and said, "Of course we can accommodate your party. If you will follow me, I will seat you, personally."

Marcel (Bob discovered his name, later) led the group back into the restaurant. While the auxiliary room was near the kitchen, the doors to the room kept the bustle and noise out of their dining area. Marcel assigned Andres and Mimi as waiter and waitress for the room, as he handed Bob the menu. Other menus were distributed to the family. They were new and still clean. It was agreed that the men would have the prime rib dinners and the women would have the baked chicken. Both entrees were served with vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy and fruit. Greens would be supplied, and hot bread and butter were brought out. Not trusting the city water; a Château Mouton Cabernet Sauvignon was ordered for the men, and tea was the universal drink for the ladies and children.

The men were arranged at tables with their wives. Jackie was seated with Clem and Susannah. Charlie asked if would be all right if he joined them. She liked Charlie, and agreed to have him sit with them. Bob and his wives took the large table where they all would fit. The food was served without much delay and everyone agreed it was delicious. The quantity of food presented would have choked a horse, and the lavish fare they received was impressive.

After dinner, Bob sent for the maître d'.

"Sir, I wish to complement the chef. Will you have him come to my table please?"

"Of course, Sir," he replied. "It shall be my pleasure."

He smartly turned on his heel, and exited the room. A moment later, he returned. The chef was a woman. She wore the accoutrements of a chef: the white clothing, the white hat, everything. She accepted his praise graciously. He held out his hand to shake hers. When he was done, he'd left a gold eagle, just for her. He tipped the waiter and waitress a half eagle, each. He also tossed two silver dollars on the table, for the cleanup boy.

Shortly after that, Bob said "Well, gang, it's time to pay the piper."

Everyone stopped talking and looked at him quizzically.

He scowled and said, "We have a problem with Wayne."

Wayne turned crimson, and sputtered as he tried to respond. Jackie nudged him a good one, and then flushed scarlet. She sat speechlessly looking down at her hands, and trying to be really small, like Alice when she drank the strange liquid in Wonderland. Needless to say it didn't work. They still teased her as mercilessly as they did Del.

"It seems I have a daughter that's not married, yet has been in constant company of that gentleman over there. I don't know about any of you, but I think it's just scandalous for a young lady to be keeping company with a young man, and doing who knows what. I for one won't stand for any hanky panky! The only resolution I can see, is to find the nearest preacher and get them married!"

Bob had a self-satisfied grin on his face. Dana, on the other hand, had a different look. She pulled him away and whispered, "What the hell do you think you're doing? I said there was a problem and that you had to take care of it. I didn't say marry her off! Now how are we going to get out of it?"

Bob pulled himself to his full height. He towered over her. He looked down, then grabbed her sides, just below her glorious melons, and lifted her high into the air.

Laughing, he said, "You said to take care of it, so I am. The others are married and she is smitten by Wayne. He adores her and I think we can train the both of them to be strong and upright citizens. What better way to take care of the problem, than to let them take care of it themselves?"

"All right everyone, the Reverend Roper is waiting at the Lutheran Church for us. Let's go!"

And they were off. Three blocks east and two north, brought them to the doors of the church. A short, disagreeable man stood at the door. A pleasant looking woman stood next to him, holding his arm. Bob approached and the man spoke before Bob could speak.

"You must be Malone, the man that sent the note and the gold eagle?"

"Stanley", his wife said with a sort of whine in her voice, "be nice."

"Helen, go get the organ ready. You can play the music. Let's get this show on the road. We can't keep the lucky couple waiting. Let's go" Stanley said.

The minister led the way into the church. There were three other people inside. They were cleaning the church. One was a tall blond woman in her twenties. The second was a short dark haired woman of approximately the same age. The third was a man, maybe a year or so older then the others. He was of average height, and had light brown hair.

"OK you three, you can rest for a bit. I have a wedding to do. When they are done you can get back to it. Once you are finished you can then use the apartment behind the church for another month. We'll think of other chores to help cover your rent later."

The large group pretty much filled the small chapel. Helen started playing some prelude music. She was pretty good, too. The players took their places and she played the wedding march. Bob had the honor of walking Jackie down the aisle. Andrew acted as Wayne's Best man and Stephanie was the Maid of Honor. Dana sat in the Bride's mother's seat and cried into her hanky. Her baby, her last child was getting married.

A short time later, Rev. Roper was pronouncing them man and wife. Wayne was given permission to kiss his bride. He puckered up, and leaned over to Jackie, but she would have none of that. She grabbed his collar and pulled him into her. Her lips assaulted his as she kissed. Her tongue glanced off his and he opened to accept her. They broke apart beaming. The sisters and sister-wives and in-laws all gathered around Jacqueline to hug her.

Bob looked around at his family and noticed the trio in the back. The man had his arm around both women and he was rubbing their backs. Four nipples poked out the fronts of their dresses.

Dana wandered back, and Bob joined her.

"Hello," the blond said. 'That was a very nice wedding. A bit of a surprise, though."

"How so?" Bob asked.

"Usually he's so surly" the short brunette responded.

"Yeah," the man continued. "He really is a slave driver, too. He really gets a thrill out of making us work for him for the rent. But it's the only way we can afford to live in the apartment. Oh, yes; by the way, I'm John. But most folks call me Jack. This here is Janet next to me and the blond lady next to you is, believe it or not, Christmas Snow, I kid you not. Her parents must have had a real weird sense of humor. We just call her Chrissy."

"I'm sure." commented Bob. His mind was elsewhere. Chrissy had just stumbled and fell towards him. He reached to catch her and as he did, his hands just happened to capture the blonde's left breast. To stabilize her, his other hand landed on her right thigh. He felt it through her dress. It was tight and toned. Her tit was a joy to handle. It was responsive to his touch and the nipple came alive, bursting out from its hiding place. She threw her arms out to grab on to him, too.

"Oooh" she said as she shivered openly at his touch. "I'm sooo sorry. I just seem to be a little clumsy."

Her eyelids fluttered.

"Oh, Chrissy, leave the poor man alone."

It was Janet speaking. Anyone who bothered to look could see that Janet was also attracted to Bob. She was 'pointing' at him, too ... and she was holding her hands in her lap!

Dana watched the byplay with interest. She had a smile on her face, though. Shaking her head a little, she turned back to the party. It was fun to see the other wives and sisters congratulating the lucky couple. Wayne took the brunt of it with every female in the family rubbing their breasts on him, or "accidentally" brushing their hands over his now straining cock.

Bob continued the social intercourse with the trio for a little longer. When he turned back to the rest of the party, he noticed the absence of Jackie and Wayne. He walked across the room to Dana. He came up behind her and slipped his arm around her waist. His other hand, which was hidden from view, goosed her ass, causing her to jump.

"Oh, you naughty boy," she purred. "Just wait 'till I get you back to the room!"

"Where's the happy couple?" Bob asked.

"I sent them to the hotel. I told them I didn't want to see them again, until it was time to leave on the riverboat, tomorrow at noon. By the way, what did we get for transportation?"

"Well, Mr. Graves, the new head of the Pinkerton Agency told me it was almost an impossible mission to find a riverboat that wasn't booked that could carry us but at the last minute, a boat called the Sultana became available. It is headed for New Orleans and would leave the slip at noon tomorrow. I also found out our barges had arrived and the guards had been switched. There are now four guards, Derek Flint, Johnny Dollar, Rocky Jordan and Phillip Marlow. They will ride the barges to New Orleans and handle the transfer to the boats headed for Houston. They left as soon as the switch was made."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.