Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 7 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Bob took the honors, and even though it wasn't required, introduced himself and his family to Alice.

"Are you planning to stay long, here in North Platte?" she inquired.

Dana took over and explained they were headed to Texas but were going to the Mississippi to ferry their belongings and livestock down the river, saving several months of overland travel and avoiding the wild savages.

Alice nodded her head knowingly. She related the story of how she lost her family to an attack before the Fort was built. When the railroad came through, things got better for the settlers.

She told them the menu and they ordered the stew and bread. It was surprisingly good. They were just about done when the prospector started to leave.

"Beg your pardon," he said "is this your family?"

"Yes, Sir, it is," Bob replied suspiciously.

"I jest wanted ter say, them's some fine looking folks. Name's Devine. Andrew. But most folks just call me Andy."

Bob could see this would be an all-day affair if there wasn't any intervention. He looked at Dana, and she nodded slightly. The byplay was missed by Devine, who was rambling on about his adventures.

"Dear," Dana interrupted, "you did promise to let us go back to the dress shop. I know the others are anxious to get there. Excuse us please, Mr. Devine. Your stories are entertaining, but we really need to get to the shop before the owner closes. I'm sure you understand, being a man of the world as you are."

Her sweet talk and flirting had Mr. Devine flabbergasted. He just moved his jaw, with no sound coming out. Bob gave Alice a double eagle and told her to keep the change. Her eyes went wide. The bill had only been nine dollars. The tip was probably more than her wages for the month. The women headed for the dress shop.

Nine women at one time really crowded the shop. The sign on the building said J.C. Riley, Proprietress, and quickly enough, the owner appeared.

"Oh, my goodness!" she exclaimed. "So many at once? I don't know if I can take care of you all."

"Don't worry, Miss Riley," Dana said. "We mostly came in to get away from Andy. Do you know Mr. Devine?"

"Oh, yes, quite well," she responded. "He sure can spin a yarn. It'll twist your ear off, iff'n you're not careful. And you can call me Jeannie. All my friends do, and I consider customers are my friends, even if they don't buy anything. I'm just so glad you stopped in. This town is so friendly, not like the last place I lived."

"Where was that?" asked Dana.

"Harper Valley," she responded.

The women did look at some of the dresses, and there were enough to go around. Each one found a dress that fit well, and Dana made Bob approve of each and every one. His wives took turns sitting on his lap as he sat in a chair in the corner of the room. They snuggled up to him, rubbing their charms all over him, turning him red and making a certain appendage relatively hard.

Not to be outdone, Vanessa really put on a show with Rob, who was standing out of the way. Even Mindy got into the act. Andrew, already strained by the wedding, was in no condition to protest. Eventually, Bob paid for all the finery and ushered the crew out and none too soon, in Andy and Rob's opinion. They made their way back to the hotel and everyone went to their respective rooms. As before Bob paid for baths and the girl was struggling with her buckets as they came in.

Always the gallant one, Rob grabbed up the heavy bucket, and easily carried it up the stairs. The tub in his parent's room was full and ready, but the bucket he had was destined for his room. He dumped the warm water in the tub and handed the empty back to the girl. When she closed the door, Vanessa swatted him on the arm.

"Oww! That hurt!" he exclaimed. "Whatdja you do that for?"

"I saw you flirting with her. Did you forget you're married? To me? Forever?" she accused, punctuating each phrase with a jab of her finger.

"I remember, and I'm damn proud of it, too," he replied. "And I was just being nice. No harm in that, is there?"

"I guess not. You just remember; if you are going to have any other wives, like your pa, I pick 'em! Not you!"

"Yes, dear."

Rob had learned from his father that whenever the wife gave a command, the answer was always 'yes, dear' no matter what. The other thing was that no matter what, right or wrong, she is always right. So he just agreed with her and let sleeping dogs lie. He considered himself lucky for getting off so easily. In fact, he thought to himself that it was too easy. His mind wandered. By the time he snapped out of it, Vanessa was nude, and standing next to the tub.

"Well, husband, are you going to get in so I can scrub you clean?"

She was a vision of loveliness. Tall and shapely, he wasn't experienced enough to determine the size of her breasts by looking, but he knew they were sizable. He did like playing with them, and the eraser point nipples that stood straight out when Vanessa was turned on.

For some reason, she was turned on, now. He stepped into the tub and she followed him in. Kneeling in the tub, they were face to face, without an inch between them. Her nipples were pointing right at Rob and his cock was extended perpendicular to his torso.

She started soaping his body. Touching him all over, she slid her hand down to his pubes. She grasped his cock and started to stroke. He pulled her close and shared the soap on his body with her. He too was touching all over, including the soft furry nest between her legs. He found her clitoris and began caressing it.

Vanessa's response was immediate. She stopped stroking, stopped moving and even stopped breathing. Her eyes closed at his touch. He'd gotten this part right. Choosing to please her over his own pleasure, his other hand went to her chest where he began stimulating the nipples.

He rinsed the soap off her breasts, so he could use his mouth, too. When he started to suck, Vanessa began moaning in her excitement. Rob increased his attention to her vulva, and slowly inserted his finger inside her passage. She was slick with her secretions as he continued the stimulation of her clit with his thumb.

Without warning, she came. She doubled over with the contractions, forcing her breast deeper into Rob's mouth. In turn, he increased his oral manipulation of her soft flesh and the contrasting hard nipple. It served to increase her pleasure, and the orgasm was topped by aftershocks, until a second and then a third hit, each more intense than the one before.

"No more," she whispered, breathlessly. "Please, no more."

As she collapsed, Rob caught her. He rinsed the rest of the soap off her body with the water pitcher, and helped her out of the tub. He dried her off and laid her on the bed. He then got back in the tub and finished his bath. His cock, still rock hard, objected to Vanessa's removal. He silently promised it that soon it would be in that special place reserved for him alone.

Once clean, he put on his robe and rolled to tub (which was mounted on wheels) out the door. The maid would see it, and transfer it to his sisters' rooms. He locked the door, and joined his young wife in the bed. She had a radiant smile on her face as she welcomed him into her arms.

She snuggled her body up against his, her charms stimulating him more. She made him lay on his back, and she slid down his torso. She stopped when she reached his cock. She lightly blew on it, and it sprung up and down with the stimulation.

She stuck out her tongue and encircled its head, and then gobbled it up. She forced his tool down her throat and her lips were resting up against his crotch. She had somehow swallowed his meat and she began humming.

Not two seconds later his sperm splashed down her throat. She swallowed the precious fluid as he exploded. After several bursts of semen she pulled back, tonguing his now ultra-sensitive rod.

He had to stop her, so he pulled her close and held her tight. Kissing her, he tasted his spend, but didn't back away. They settled down and nodded off.

Similar play went on that afternoon in the other rooms, even that of Rebecca and Jacqueline. While Rob was orgasming, his younger sisters were both experiencing their own Sapphic orgasms. Stephanie was content to pleasure herself. Bob was busy taking care of his wives. Each one, in turn received their orgasms at the hands of Bob and the rest of the wives. He managed to leave a deposit in each of their pussies.

Later, when he reflected on it, over the last few weeks, he'd been able to cum multiple times. It also seemed that his spend was more prolific, too. April was the last to come, this time. She got the premium spot, lying on his chest, as the others crowded in to be close. They also napped, tired from the recent exercise as well as the strain of the trail.

Bob was first to wake. He eased his way out of the pile of feminine pulchritude and got dressed. He put on his fast draw rig, and donned the Crocodile Dundee hat last. He quietly exited the room. He noticed that both bathtubs were parked at the end of the hallway. He gave a knowing nod of his head and turned down the hallway.

He was just coming down the stair when a drama unfolded in front of him. There was a lone gunman at the front desk. He had his gun pointed at the clerk. The clerk was facing the safe, nervously fiddling with the combination lock. Bob silently drew his Colt and eased his way down the stairs. He almost made it, too.

The next to the bottom step on the stairs was loose. It groaned when he placed his weight on the step. The gunman whirled. Their two guns exploded simultaneously. They just stood there looking at each other. Bob stared at him. He stared at Bob. They both took one step forward.

The man folded up, and keeled over, dead. The town marshal, Jason McCord, came rushing in moments later. He wore a silver star on his vest, and he carried a Winchester '73. At his side was what looked like a broken sabre. Bob wondered about that, but didn't ask.

Dewey, the desk clerk, told Marshal McCord what had happened and cleared Bob of any wrongdoing. If fact, after word got out, the Mayor of North Platte presented Bob with a key to the city. Not long after his investigation, the marshal had the undertaker remove the body. Bob was presented with the man's possessions, meager as they were. The gun and holster were fair, but the man had less than ten dollars. Bob gave that to the undertaker to cover the burial. He was told the city would pay, but he gave the money to Herman anyway.

Just after the body was removed, there was a ruckus on the stairs. The entire family had heard the gunshots, and it had taken them time to get dressed. Some of the dresses weren't completely buttoned and there was a nice display of the tops of some of their titties when they jiggled as the women descended the stairs. The buttons were finished as the questions began.

Everyone started talking at once, and Bob had to hold up his hand for silence. Once they accommodated him, he explained what had happened. He had to admit it wasn't the smartest thing he'd ever done. He should have shot the man from the top of the stairs.

After setting every one straight on the action, Bob suggested they take a stroll, and look over the town. Then they would go find a real restaurant, to eat dinner. After all, they'd only seen about a block of the town. There were almost two blocks of shops and stores. They broke up into groups to eliminate the 'crowd look.' It was agreed that they would meet back here at the hotel when the sun reached the tops of the distant mountains to the west.

Bob and his wives headed west along the south side of the street. Rob, Vanessa, Andrew and Mindy went across the street and headed east. The Malone sisters stayed on the same side of the street as the hotel and headed east also.

The girls happened on the general store first. They went inside to look around. They were fascinated with the "New" stuff they found. They decided to start a pile of must have stuff. Rebecca bet the sisters she could get Daddy to buy it.

They were placing their wishes on the end of the counter, when a short blonde woman came over to them. She asked them if she could help. They explained they were waiting for their father to come by, so they could show him what they wanted. The woman smiled. She knew she'd have a sale, if the father had any money.

"Well you are welcome to shop as much as you want. Don't worry if he doesn't buy, it won't be hard to put it back. I have a lot of time. By the way, my name is Barbara, and I'm the owner of this establishment. I know it might seem strange, having a woman own a business, but my husband died and we had no children. The town knew I ran the store by myself the last two years of his life. They let me stay."

"I like the name of your store, A Touch of Eden," Jackie said. "Is that a Biblical reference?"

"Oh, heavens no, it's my last name. I just thought is would be more elegant that Eden General Store," Barbara replied. "Now you all need to get yourselves something pretty. You need to get yourselves beaus, and get married. You're almost old maids. I'd guess you to be fifteen to eighteen years old and none of you has a ring on your finger."

Jackie blushed at the inference. "I'm only twelve, Miss. I'm too young to get married."

"I was married at twelve, so you aren't too young. All I'm saying, is that you should find you a young man with promise, and latch on to him," Barbara continued. "That way, you can get those children started. Children are the life of this country. I wasn't able to have any. Sometimes I wish I could magically fold my arms, and blink my eyes with a nod, and have children around. I love working with the children at church. But it's not the same as having your own."

She let the sisters shop, and the counter began to get crowded.

Meanwhile Bob and his wives reached the end of the street. There was a barbershop located near the end and Bob decided to get a haircut and a shave. Dana approved of his idea and told Bob they would stroll back down the street to see what else there was. Bob asked the barber the price for what was wanted.

The man replied, "Shave and a haircut: two bits."

It felt good to have his head lighter. He'd really needed the haircut. Bob gave the man a ten-cent tip and exited the building. He crossed the street. The next building down was a saloon. He looked in and saw there were eight tables. Four had green felt tops. There were five women in various conditions of dress, and a couple of men sitting at the tables. The women were trying to ply them with drinks, and for a couple of them it worked. The men would take advantage of the women's closeness by pawing at their chests. They in turn, flirted and convinced the men to participate in the oldest trade in the world.

He stepped up to the piano player, and the man asked him what he wanted. Bob asked if they played poker here in the evenings. Sam, the piano man, told him they had games of chance, a faro dealer and open poker. Bob told him he'd be back. He left the saloon, begging off when one of the "ladies" offered her services.

He continued down the street, stopping off at the gun shop. He talked with the owner, Mr. Jim Backus. He arranged to sell some of the weapon's they had collected. Bob promised to bring them back tomorrow. He shook hands with Bob and Bob went in search of his wives.

Acting on a hunch, he went directly to 'A Touch of Eden.' The mob in the store indicated that his whole family was there. Andrew and Rob had their wives with them, and his wives and daughters were crowded into the small store. He noticed a large pile of merchandise stacked up on the counter. He reckoned he'd be buying that stuff. He checked to be sure the money belt, which he'd taken from the leader of the first group of robbers, was secure. He kept the paper money there, out of sight. He had a few gold Double Eagles, also, so he wasn't worried about money.

Dana and June came up to him when they saw him. Dana was on one side, pressing her flesh against him and June on the other side, rubbing her nipples, which quickly became distended through the thin layer of her dress. They pulled him over to the counter.

"We want to make some purchases, dear," Dana began.

"We only picked out what we needed, darling," June added.

April appeared from nowhere to add, "It isn't much honey, just a little of this and that."

Not to be outdone, May reached up on tippy toes and pulled his head down to kiss him square on the lips. His hands reached to grasp her and brushed against the sides of her chest, catching a bit of the soft tissue of her breasts. He used his thumbs to stimulate her nipples so they stuck out as much as June's.

None of this byplay was lost on Miss Eden. In fact, she was blushing a deep scarlet when Bob broke May's kiss, and turned to the counter. She took a moment to collect herself. Bob noticed the evidence of the effect that his wives had on her. Her bosom was high and firm and rapidly rising and falling. He could see the pinpricks of her engorged nipples pressing against the fabric of her dress. Her apron did nothing to hide the vision. In fact, it had just the opposite effect. It rode on her in such a way that it enhanced the viewing experience of the onlookers.

"Oooh," May purred. "It looks like someone else is turned on by our husband."

She said it loud enough that just those in the immediate group heard. Barbara was within earshot, though, and she blushed even more. Head down, she looked lovely standing there.

On a hunch, Bob gently reached over and took her hand. A gentle pull and she willingly came to him. While his wives surrounded them, Bob kissed Barbara, ever so tenderly.

That was the trigger. Hungrily, she attacked his mouth with her tongue. She pulled in close and when she felt his expanding manhood, she ground her pelvis into his. Dana and the other wives hugged together, keeping Barbara from getting away, not that she was trying to go anywhere.

Her knees went weak. Everyone within the circle could smell the fragrance of a female in heat. Barbara could feel the juices flowing down her thighs. That hadn't happened in a very long time. She wanted him, even if he was married.

She reveled in his presence. The hardness of his body was matched by the hardness of his cock. He was married. And it seemed he had four wives. She wondered about that as he did wonderful things to her.

God was she horny. She was glad Mrs. Stewart had brought in some garden cucumbers to trade this morning. One of them would get a workout, tonight.

Dana whispered into her ear. "Sweetheart, how would you like for him to make love to you? I can see the lust you have in your eyes. I don't mind. I am his first wife, and I ordered him to marry my sister-wives. He is a great lover. He will give you thrills like you've never had, before. He will leave you satisfied like you wouldn't believe."

Barbara looked at Dana and nodded, dumbfounded. She couldn't say anything. She couldn't move. His hands were cupping her ass cheeks, holding her to him. As he massaged her backside, he occasionally stroked her labial lips and it thrilled her.

"Well, go ahead. We'll watch the store for you until you get back. Now, hurry," she said with a laugh.

Barbara pulled Bob around the counter and through the door that was centered in the back wall of the building. Moments later the sounds of lovemaking wafted through the store. Those sounds had a certain effect on the assembled family, as both nipples and cocks hardened to the strains of their lovemaking.

Barbara was a bit vocal, so April closed the front door, locked it and put up the closed sign. Then everyone went back into the store to wait.

Mindy sat on Andrew's lap and was rocking her hips. This created a friction on his member that felt so good that he didn't want her to stop. He knew he'd be embarrassed if he spurted, though, so finally he had to stand up to get her to stop.

Rob had a little more control, but he too soon reached a point where he made Vanessa stop.

Stephanie and Rebecca were openly kissing as were June and May. April approached Dana and they embraced, too. Jackie had found a dime novel and was looking through it, absently stroking her slit under her dress at the same time. Occasionally she'd lick the fluids off her fingers. She liked the way she tasted.

About a half an hour after they had entered the back room, the occupants of the store heard Barbara's orgasm. In fact, it was multiple orgasms. She'd cry out once and moments later another orgasm would hit her. Bob finally put the finishing touch on the event by spewing his sperm into her as she was almost there for the fifth time. His hot spunk, splashing against her cervix was all it took. She shuddered and convulsed, cumming harder than before. She collapsed.

Spent, he pulled out. She closed her legs tightly to keep as much of his cum in her as she could.

"I was so ready for you," she admitted. "I'm at my most fertile, right how. I hope you've given me a son to pass this store on to. Thank you."

Bob looked shocked at her attitude, but could understand once he thought on it. Maybe Dana already understood that, and that was why she'd arranged for him to service Barbara. It really wasn't a chore, as she was very easy on the eyes. Her narrow waist only accented her womanly hips and they made her B cup breasts look even larger. Her small areolas were capped by small nipples that got very hard when she was excited. She had been delighted when he had sucked on them.

The pair got dressed after a short rest. They exited the room and the gathered family broke out in applause. It was Bob's turn to blush. He took a short bow. Dana asked Barbara to total up the purchases and when she was done, Bob paid up. He then handed her an additional five hundred dollars.

Quizzically she looked at him and started to speak. He cut her off.

"It's for the care and raising of my son or daughter," he said.

She knew what was meant and she put the money in her apron pocket. She'd keep it safe. It was a small fortune, and she would use it wisely. The family gathered up the purchases. They headed to the hotel to stow the packages in their rooms.

Andrew informed his parents they'd come across a nice looking restaurant down the street, just beyond Miss Eden's place. It was agreed that they would go there to eat dinner.

They had a nice leisurely dinner. The waiter, Ralph, was about Rebecca's age. He was smitten by her looks and was fawning over her. It got to be a bit obnoxious, but Bob dismissed it as youthful exuberance.

'After all, ' he thought, 'the boys have wives. The girls need husbands, too. Well, except for Jackie. She's too young.'

Rebecca was eating it up, and she surveyed him when he wasn't looking. He definitely was a good prospect. He was strong looking, handsome enough, and he paid attention to her. He hadn't picked Stephanie, who had a better body ... well, a better chest, anyway. And he didn't pick the squirt, Jackie.

As they were getting ready to leave, Ralph asked if he could visit with Rebecca, after work. He only had half an hour more at work, before he quit for the day. Bob said it would be ok, and that she would be on the bench on the porch, in front of the hotel.

He said he would be there, too. Normally, if a boy was told that a girl's father was going to be present, the boy would find a convenient excuse to be elsewhere. This one didn't make an excuse and Bob thought that was an excellent sign.

Bob had picked up a stogie from the hotel's front desk. He had lit it up, out on the hotel's front porch. Rebecca sat nervously on the bench. He reminded her about the rules they'd established. If she liked him, she could seduce him. She could also marry him, but she had to remember that here, it was for life. So she needed to be sure. Rebecca agreed to those terms, just as her siblings had. She was sure she would know before they left town. At least, she hoped she would.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.