Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 20

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Guns jumped into their hands as they sprinted towards the sound. A few moments later, they burst through some brush and stopped dead in their tracks. There, in the water, were fifteen nude or semi nude female forms. The men didn't know who to look at first. Bare breasts were evident everywhere. The women were laughing and playing with each other in the water.

Lisa Marie's huge melons floated on the water as she reclined in the river. The river must have been cold because every nipple there was hard as nails. Ginny and Kenny sat on the banks talking and petting the dogs. The beagles would swim out in the water and then back to the river's edge.

The men decided to join them and slipped off their clothes. Waite dove in. As he played with his women, Joyce swam up. She rubbed her breasts against his back. As he turned around to see who it was, Peggy Sue smiled. Waite took Joyce and kissed her soundly. She in turn wrapped her legs around his waist and slid down on his hard cock. It slipped right in. Carol Ann came up behind Joyce and began playing with that nice pair on Joyce's chest.

Betsy snuck up behind Audrey and slid her hands up her body until they rested on the nicely formed tits. Betsy fondled and kissed Audrey's neck. She let her hands drop until the rested on the furry nest of Audrey's cunt. Her fingers explored Audrey's womanhood and the hooded clitoris contained there. Audrey created ripples in the water as she shuddered in her orgasm.

Betsy got Jesse to come over and he held them both from the rear. He slid his cock into Betsy's waiting cunt. It only took a few strokes for her to come. She kicked out her legs and Jesse was left to hold them both. Fortunately they were in the water and the buoyancy factor kept them afloat.

Waite had made it a point to see how Jennifer was handling the situation. When he found her she was attacking Sarah and Jim. At that particular point, she was rubbing her ass on Jim's cock while sucking on Sarah's pointy tits. Sarah was stimulating Jennifer's nipples while Jennifer began fucking Jim. He was busy holding her tits while drilling her pussy.

The play lasted for a good forty-five minutes. They were turning into prunes and everyone got out of the water. They partially dressed on the banks and scrambled up to the wagons. Everyone got redressed and after a time you couldn't tell the activities in the water had occurred. Waite and Jim took the Springfield and the Sharps and rode downstream. They cautiously looked over a rise and spotted a ten-point buck herding three does, a four point yearling and a couple youngsters. Waite told Jim to take the small buck and he would take one of the does.

Two nearly simultaneous shots later, they had meat. They used their lariats to make travois for each horse. They hung and slit throats to drain the blood. They gutted the animals and left the offal there. Once done with that they put the deer on the travois and hauled them to the camp. The women saw the prizes and there was a flurry of activity. Waite was amazed at the speed of the processing. He and Jim cleaned the rifles and replaced them in the storage box.

Doreen was cooking and Waite came up behind her. His large hands encased her tits and he ground his pelvis into her generous backside. His fingers teased her meaty nipples until they stood erect. He sucked her neck and the combination of sensations caused her to shiver in delight. She wiggled her ass against him and she pushed his hands harder on her boobs. He left off his stimulations on her and let her return to her cooking.

Later that night she got even. Waite had just finished giving Darlene several orgasms when she plopped her meaty pussy down on his mouth. She was just renewing membership into the MRCOA. She took his pole deep into her throat as she sucked on it. Repeatedly she stroked it in and out. In the end, he spurted his life seed deep into her throat. As he did he stroked her fat sides touching her wherever he could reach. The added tactile stimulation caused her orgasm to hit suddenly. The multiple orgasms that she had that night were the most satisfying ones she'd had on the trip.

Over in Jesse's wagon a newcomer was welcomed to the group. Betsy and Karen and June were all crowded around Audrey. They were gently touching her hair, her arms, her torso and her legs. They slowly removed her clothing until she was naked. Each of Jesse's wives had gotten naked in the interim. Jesse himself was lying on the mattress. His wives moved Audrey so she was positioned over him, her perky breasts a visual delight.

Karen was holding his cock, lightly stroking him and stimulating the helmet, which caused his cock to jump. He was leaking precum and she rubbed it against Audrey's pussy. The touch of his manhood at her vagina caused her to jump a little. Karen rubbed harder as her juices joined his. June leaned over to suck on one of her nipples. It was hard and pointy and delightful to look at. It was a tasty morsel for June to suck on.

All this attention to Audrey awakened a need in her she'd not known. Her hips were involuntarily rocking as Karen rubbed his cock against her opening. She was playing with Audrey's clitoris as she teased it with his cock. Audrey's heat was building.

Oh God that feels so good, she thought. I love it. Damn these women are just as desirable as Jesse is. I love the way June is sucking on my tittie. It seems like it is connected to my cunt. Every time she nibbles on it there is an eruption of feeling down there. When Betsy kisses me my stomach goes all butterfly-like and I can feel it all the way to my toes. OH GOD! That feels so good. I want him inside me. I need his manhood. I hope he won't notice I'm not a maiden. That farm hand took care of that when I was eleven. Daddy never did find out. He just thought the man quit and moved on. If he had looked in the garden he would have noticed the hole mamma had dug. Oh Shit that feels so good. Please Karen put it in me. I want it, OH, OH. OH.

"YES, oh God Yes! Put it in me Karen darling, put his hard cock in me. I need him now." were Audrey's cries.

Karen obliged and stuffed his cock into her pussy. She no longer had the barrier, but she was so tight Jesse wouldn't know. She rode his cock like she was on a bucking bronco. He jackhammered into her. The kissing on her body by the other women took its toll and before long, she came. Vocally. Hard. And in tandem with Jesse who had less control. He spurted his seed into her in a moment of shared bliss. The rest of the wives shared each other's charms for the rest of the night while waiting their turn with Jesse.

Jennifer woke to a noise by the dogs under the wagon. He didn't repeat it so she figured he was just chasing rabbits. She looked over to her daughter and granddaughter and discovered Audrey wasn't there. Quietly she got out of bed and climbed down from the wagon. Her suspicions caused her to approach Jesse's wagon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.