Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 19

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

They could return to Dodge with the women, or they could go on to Waco. The women would have to decide, tonight sometime. It the morning the wagon train had to move on, one way or the other. Waite offered the women safety and shelter to travel to Waco. He also assured them they could return to Dodge if they wanted.

The mood was quite subdued. Jim offered to take the first watch. He only had one wife and he could take care of her needs later. Jesse took second watch and that made Waite third man out. Jim found a good place to stand watch. It was on a rise above the camp. There was an outcropping that provided protection and cover. A man could survey the panorama without being seen. The moon was bright and good eyes could see a long ways.

It was the new girl's turn to be first. Lizzie eagerly awaited the festivities to begin. The other women began the display with everyone kissing and sucking, touching and manipulating flesh. In short order, they were driving Lizzie wild. When Waite entered her soft folds, she came. Just like that. Once the spasm passed she forced more of his cock deep into the slick folds of her vagina. She let out a little 'Oh' when he hit bottom and decided she needed him to repeat that motion. When another 'Oh' hit her, she decided she should continue doing this until she came again, and again and again.

Once Lizzie was worn out and asleep, the younger wives ganged up on Waite. They were going to do their best to wear Waite out. They gave it a valiant effort, just like the UTexas 2010 football season. But, as any Longhorn fan and most Aggies will tell you, it wasn't to be! He had them all unconscious in record time. Not to be outdone, the older wives took their turn on his rod. One thing's for certain, it got one hell of a workout. In the end, it was: Wives 0 – Waite 8.

The new women where bedded down in the far wagon with Kenny at the other end. He wasn't asleep and he could hear the women talking.

"What are we going to do, mama?" the first voice asked.

"I don't know. Parley was a son of a bitch, womanizing bastard, but he was our way out," said Jennifer, making the first speaker, Joyce.

"I know. I told you not to marry him and I said he was no good. You wouldn't listen to me. Oh no. You HAD to marry him. Now look, he done got hisself kilt and almost got us kilt along with him. I say good riddance," Jennifer said angrily.

"You and I both know, mama," said Joyce "that he was not very good for protection. Remember also, we had no problems the first part of the trek. We will be all right the second half. This group is close and every one of them knows how to shoot. The one girl, Doreen told me everyone practices shooting. They have killed people to protect the family. I would really like to join a family like that!"

"How can you say that?" Jennifer asked. "They killed people? They are no better than those savages that killed your brothers! How dare you..."

"Oh, Mother! SHUT UP!" Joyce demanded. "They only killed in self defense. Now, YOU are going to hold your peace and keep your mouth shut. We are going to do everything in our power to get these people to let us stay with them! If that means sleeping with them, or marrying them, or whatever else ... you WILL do it! Do you understand me? Because if you don't do as they ask or say, we WILL leave you standing in the dust. I will not jeopardize my daughter for the sake of your pride. Mother, get over it!"

Jennifer started to cry. Joyce and Audrey just looked at her. Audrey started to make a move to comfort her grandmother, but Joyce grabbed her arm and shook her head 'no'. Jennifer would have to work it out for herself.

I've had just lost all the men in my life. For that matter, I almost lost my own life. Now I am expected to accept this group of people. Here is a man with eight wives. Another man, no boy, had three wives. Mr. Kirklin, the oldest of the men, has only one wife. But he is not the leader of this group, the younger man is. And it seems that the tacit boss is the woman called Peggy Sue. The thing is, I AM attracted to the one called Jim. I'm older than he is, but it's only five years. Mr. Phillips is nice, but he doesn't ring my bell. Each time I get near Mr. Kirklin I get weak in the knees and giddy as a schoolgirl. If I didn't know better, I'd say I was in heat over him. I haven't felt those feeling in, what, four years. The last time he stood next to me for a longer period of time, I felt myself getting wet down there. That never happened, ever, with Parley. Oh God, what do I do.

Joyce has attached herself to that Waite fella. He seems nice enough, I guess. She's acting like a schoolgirl herself. God, she's almost throwing herself at him and she only just today became a widow. I know they were married in name only. He stayed around because of the child, but still she should show a little bit of decorum. And the way Audrey is behaving around the Jesse AND his wives. Oh, they are beautiful, smart and kind girls ... but still...

Her thoughts tapered off after a moment as she composed herself. She sat up a little straighter and used a handy blanket to wipe her eyes and nose. She blinked her eyes and focused on her child and grandchild. Then she spoke.

"Daughter, you are right. We need these people. I will behave, and be thankful that they rescued us and are willing to take us with them. I hope we can trust them. We did not tell them of our fortune and won't until we get to this Waco place they are going to. If they are any kind of gentlemen, they will leave us alone and that will be fine with me."

Jennifer finished her speech and fixed up her bedding to go to sleep. Audrey scooted over next to her grandmother and put her arm around Jennifer. She snuggled close to her and relaxed. Joyce closed up the gap between them and snuggled close. Tomorrow they would see what they would see.

Kenny decided to keep what he heard to himself. He would also see what he would see. Shortly he was fast asleep.

Patty had finished nursing David. He hadn't emptied either side. She knew she needed to get them empty tonight or she would be hurting when she woke up. Now that they were being nursed constantly, they were producing an ever-increasing quantity of milk. The advantage to that was any of her sister-wives or Waite could suck to their hearts content and she'd likely have milk for them. The side effect was that more and more often she was getting orgasms while the milk was flowing.

Tonight it was her turn to ride the iron rod. She chose the top position to make her tits available to Waite, or to anyone who wanted some. It just so happened that Darlene was in the mood. As Patty ever so slowly slid up and down his pole Waite worked to empty the left breast while Darlene worked on the right. Her orgasms were continual. The constant pulsing of her vagina was producing stimulation unlike any Waite had felt before.

All too soon his orgasm hit like the meteor that hit Arizona. Waite didn't really come down. He just sort of rested ... but his cock was still continually stimulated by Patty's vagina.

It was, without a doubt, the best he'd ever experienced. After his second orgasm he felt like he had emptied his balls. Her boobs were still nearly half full of milk, and now Darlene was getting eaten by her sister. She became too busy to drink, but that left more for Waite. He continued to suck while Patty continued her slow up and down motion.

She had lost count of her orgasms back at around fourteen. That was two of Waite's orgasms ago. He had five orgasms in the last two hours. The last orgasm didn't shoot very much fluid into Patty's pussy and she was starting to dry out. When it came to the point that the slickness was gone, they called a halt to their quest. Finally drained, Patty carefully lifted her body up enough for his now semi stiff cock to fall out. She lowered her body to be in contact with his. Together she and Waite drifted off into blissful sleep.

Waite's was the last shift. All too soon there was the knocking that called him to duty. He had survived on less sleep before and knew it wouldn't be a problem. He accepted the call to relieve Jesse. The dogs had been quiet all night, so far, and they stayed that way for the rest of the night. It was an uneventful and as Waite watched the sunrise, he saw Jennifer climb down from her spot in the wagon.

She wandered over to an outcropping of rocks, and did her morning business. When she came out she wandered around the campsite. He could see her as she walked. She looked like a lost puppy, not knowing what to do. Waite walked down from his lookout and confronted the woman. She had a penitent look on her face. She approached Waite with her head down. When she got to Waite she stopped, her head still down.

"I'm sorry," she said in a small voice.

"Why would that be?" Waite asked. "You haven't done anything to be sorry for, have you?"

"I spoke out against you with my family. I didn't want us to have to depend on you. We didn't know you, and I was so suspicious of you and your intentions. I discovered your ethics, just now, when I went to relieve myself. I watched you as I went, and I saw you turn away. You could have watched like most men, but you didn't. Please, my family needs you and your family. My daughter and granddaughter greatly desire to remain with you. I-I-I guess I do, too," she admitted.

Waite gathered her in his arms and gave her a hug. Then he let her go. He told her that it was all right, that she and her family could stay with his family and crew all the way to Waco it that's what they wanted to do.

He had an additional reason besides his gallantry. He was attracted to Joyce. And Jesse had admitted an attraction for Audrey. Betsy was also attracted to her. That was good news. He wondered where Jennifer fit in, if at all. He knew there was not an attraction between himself and her. Perhaps Jim?

He then suggested they go get the women up, and get breakfast started. She was agreeable and they were at it. She volunteered to wake up Sarah and Jim. He got his mates roused and also got Jesse and the girls awake before Jennifer finally pulled herself away from Jim and Sarah's wagon. Waite even had to go over to Jennifer's assigned wagon and wake up her daughter and granddaughter. He noted her strange behavior and discussed this with Peggy Sue. She just patted his hand and told him everything would work out.

The campsite was cleaned and everything was packed before eight that morning. They set off, down the trail. Waite thought it a good idea to scout ahead and Jim had volunteered for the duty. They had made him a daypack with food, extra water and other things that might come in handy. One thing Waite had contributed was the Springfield with the scope. The other thing was a treasure that no one knew he had. He recovered it from the Judge's study back in Tennessee. It was an eight-power collapsible telescope. It would be useful in scouting the trail ahead.

After two hours of riding Jim was about ten miles ahead of the train. He came across another wagon train. It was totally burned out. There were no survivors and nothing was still smoldering. The dead bodies had been worked over by the carrion birds and coyotes. He took time to bury the remains.

He then scouted around the wagon and discovered there was a medium size party of unshod horses. That meant Indians. He noted the direction they went and turned his horse toward the direction he came. He decided it was time to let Waite know that the attack on Jennifer's train was not an isolated incident.

Jim was on the alert as he rode. He was careful to not kick up any dust. He was careful to ride as much as possible where his horse wouldn't leave a trail. Every rise he did a three hundred sixty degree scan with the telescope. Each time he checked he didn't detect anything.

As he crossed a small stream, he stopped to let his horse have a drink. As she was drinking he thought he heard a rock clatter against another rock. He reined up his horse and listened. He didn't hear any more noise, and he warily nudged his horse forward, across the stream.

Again he heard a rock on rock noise but he made no sign that he'd heard. Just after crossing over the next rise he spurred the mare into the fastest run she had. The Morgan ran like the wind. Running over the next rise he saw the raiding party as he looked back. There were about thirty braves in pursuit.

The fast little horse was pulling away, and Jim was now a mile ahead and increasing his speed. By the time he reached the wagons, he was probably five miles ahead. The Indians continued their chase. The wagons had just passed through a narrow canyon and Waite had an idea.

He turned his big Conestoga around. Jesse and Jim disconnected the tag along wagon from Waite's Conestoga. They harnessed the horses to the wagon and Peggy Sue and Carol Ann drove the second Conestoga and the small wagon up over and past the rise at the other end of the canyon so they were out of sight. Waite went back through the pass, towards the Indians, and turned around again.

He had dropped off the women that were riding with him in the middle of the pass with each one carrying a fully loaded Henry, and a full box of shells. Jim suggested that they hide in the rocks on either side of the train. They were told to hold off on shooting until Waite hit the war party with the surprise. The women were well hidden. Jim sat on the big seat of the Conestoga and Waite and Jesse were in the back, ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.