Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Peggy Sue directed the women over to Delmonico's, again. Waite caught one of the boys that seemed to be constantly under foot, and told him to take a message to room sixteen in the hotel. He gave the boy two bits, and told him that if he delivered the message and returned with an answer, he would have a whole dollar waiting.

The boy was out of there in a flash. A few minutes later, he returned with the reply. Jesse had sent a note along with the boy, as proof that the message was delivered.

Waite had sent that they were going to eat, and would return to the room after eating, to relieve them. Jesse said he understood, and they would be waiting. He signed his name, as Waite already knew Jesse's signature. He flipped the silver dollar in the air, and the boy adroitly caught it and ran off.

"Bet he's already at the store buying as much candy as that will get him," Waite said with a grin.

The women had to agree. The patrons of the restaurant gave no inclination that they recognized Lizzie as Golden Sparrow. The waiter, who had served them yesterday, had no inkling that she was the same person. He had served her as a matter of routine, yesterday. Today he couldn't do enough to please her. Waite was bothered by that, but he let it drop.

When they finished eating, they trooped back to the hotel. Waite flipped a half eagle to Jesse, and told him to go feed his women.

Waite's ladies gathered around, while Lizzie changed from dress to dress. They made her model them all for Waite. Hell, it was a turn on just to watch her strip and change. Peggy Sue was sitting on his lap and felt his manhood jump each time he got a fresh look at her youthful body.

There is a lot to be said for nooners. One thing is the visual stimulation. This might end up as one.

As a matter of fact, it did. Lisa Marie had locked the door, and several of the girls were already at each other. As the scent of sex level rose in the room, Waite's pheromone level also rose. It was definitely having an effect on the women, and before anyone knew it the fashion show dissolved into a wonderful little orgy. Well, maybe not so little. Two hours later, they were all exhausted and in need of rest. They slept for a while to regain their strength.

Waite was restless, so he got up and left the ladies to their sleep. He first headed to the stables to check on his wagons and stock. Everything was normal and some of the animals looked like they had new shoes on. So the next place he stopped was Quint Asper's blacksmith shop. Quint was in the process of putting a new set of shoes on Misty, the Morgan mare. Waite watched as he worked, and appreciated the craftsmanship exhibited in the process.

"That's a fine job you've done with my stock. How is it coming?" Waite asked.

"This is the last one. I did both teams of mules, as their shoes were wearing thin. Only a few of the horses needed it. This pretty girl is the last. Say if you want to sell her..." his voice trailed off as he noticed Waite shaking his head. "Well it was just a thought."

"What do I owe you for the work" Waite interjected.

"We're even. I'm throwing in the work on this girl, for free. That double you gave me covers the rest. I'm grateful for the work. It's been slow, and some people don't want to trade with me."

"I understand perfectly, Mr. Asper. I have no problem with any craftsman if he can do better than me. Your work is way, way better than anything I could do. Thank you!" he said.

"Anytime ... and if you ever get back to Dodge, look me up." Quint said.

"That I will," replied Waite.

He decided to look around in the store, so he turned into Jonas' mercantile. Mr. Jonas was busy with a customer, but there didn't seem to be anyone else about. Waite was looking at a nice display of knives. Mr. Jonas was just finishing helping Ma Smalley with her order. He told her that he'd get it delivered to her boardinghouse, before the end of the day.

He was just turning to see what Waite wanted when two saddle tramps entered the store and accosted Ma Smalley, shoving her rudely out of their way. Then they went over to Mr. Jonas and demanded to be waited on. Mr. Jonas indicated that the gentleman over there (as he pointed to Waite) was next.

The bigger man told Mr. Jonas that he wouldn't wait and would have to be served first. When Jonas refused on a matter of principle, the man took the opportunity to slug him. He hit Mr. Jonas hard enough to knock him backwards. He then drew his sidearm.

That's when Waite decided enough was enough. Waite could see that the .36 caliber Patterson was not cocked. He knew he had two tenths of a second advantage. He saw it was clear so he drew and fired, hitting the Patterson and shattering it, and ripping up the man's hand.

In the interim, the second man ... who'd been silent the entire time ... raised his hand to draw the weapon at his side. Unlike the first man's weapon, this guy carried a Colt .45, but didn't he think he could beat someone that already had his weapon drawn from the holster, cocked, and ready to shoot. As he was staring down the barrel of Waite's big Colt, he made his decision. He carefully took his hand away from the gun's handle and he took a step back.

About that time Marshal Dillon, Chester, and a third man appeared at the door. Matt had his gun drawn, as did the other man. Chester had a greener in his hands and looked ready to use it. Dillon was questioning Mr. Jonas as Doc Adams showed up. Doc checked Mr. Jonas and saw he was none the worse for wear. Then he bandaged the gunman's torn hand. Matt decided the man with the injured gun hand would get the opportunity to discover the inner workings of the jail in Dodge. The gunman's friend was let off, because he hadn't become involved. Dillon asked the third man to take the prisoner to the jail.

"But, Matthew," the third man said, "you knows I'd just rather beat them as look at 'em. Why don't you let me take care of their ornery hides? I'll teach them to mo-lest little old ladies. That just makes me so mad I could smoke a pickle!"

It was Festus Haggan making the racket. Now Festus said he could make it so they'd never find the body, but Marshal Dillon insisted. Festus and Chester took the man off to jail, bickering all the way. Mr. Jonas was so grateful that he gave Waite the knife he was looking at. He thanked Mr. Jonas and started out the door.

"How about you come with me to the Long Branch," said Matt, friendly like.

"Well, I guess I could for a little bit." Waite replied. "I'm not sure what the ladies have planned, so I gotta be on the lookout. Peggy Sue's got a mindset ... and when she wants, she wants. Iff'n she says shit, I ask what color an' how high."

Dillon just laughed, and replied, "I know exactly what you mean. Kitty's the same way."

He jovially slapped Waite on the shoulder as they walked over to the saloon. The room was crowded with patrons. Kitty was over near the piano talking with one of the townspeople. She saw Matt and Waite and motioned them over to her reserved table. They sat and Kitty waved to Sam and he brought over a pitcher of tea for Waite plus beers for Kitty and Matt.

"I hear you are now a local hero," Kitty stated. "I understand you had a little to-do in Mr. Jonas' store. Something about stopping a man from shooting Mr. Jonas? Tell me about it."

"Wasn't much. Just a little bit of 'judicious use of force.' I was sure the man wouldn't see eye to eye with me. So when he drew his gun, I knew I needed to do something, or your poor Mr. Jonas would not be walking around today. I don't cotton to the treatment he gave Mr. Jonas or the lady, what was her name?"

"Ma Smalley?" Kitty and Matt chimed in simultaneously.

"Yes, Ma Smalley. Anyway, I really wasn't aiming for his gun. That may or may not have been a lucky shot. I was trying to cash in his chips."

"With his gun out and him going after Mr. Jonas, I would have declared it justifiable use of force/self defense, and Judge Booker would go along with that, too. We owe you for helping out like you did," Marshal Dillon added.

Doc Adams joined them and they talked for a while. Waite got good information about the trail ahead. They would be following the general path of the cattle drives, from Texas to Dodge. Matt was sure the traveling wouldn't be all that bad.

He did warn of renegade Indian raids on wagon trains heading in both directions along the trail. Waite assured Matt he was prepared for trouble. Every one of his women could handle the weapons.

He didn't mention his secret weapon. Over the course of the trip he'd taken time to fashion a mount on the back of the Conestoga for it. He was pretty sure he wouldn't have any problem.

He excused himself and went back to the hotel. When he got to the room, he found the ladies were up, dressed, and ready for dinner. Naturally he offered to take them to Delmonico's. They had the best steak in town, and he was looking forward to having a big one.

The women were agreeable and Kathy was willing to baby-sit the kids. Kenny offered to stay and help. He said he would eat with Kathy and the others afterwards. Waite looked to Patty and she nodded. Thus it was settled, and the Phillips clan was off.

The people at Delmonico's recognized Waite as the savior of their mercantile owner and as a show of gratitude, Waite's platter was piled high with all the foods he liked. By the time he'd finished he was stuffed.

They finished eating, and Waite paid for the meals. They took a stroll around town. When they passed the Long Branch, Waite looked in and saw there was a poker game going.

As he looked, Peggy Sue noticed and motioned for her sister-wives to come along with her. When Waite looked around, the women were gone. They'd gone back to the hotel and left him to the game!

Waite went into the Long Branch. Sam served him a tea and Waite joined the game. This game was not a high stakes game. Waite was sharp enough to determine that the game was a fair one and no one was cheating. They played for a friendly couple of hours. Waite tired of the game and decided to go back to the hotel. He cashed out only ten dollars down, but he'd had a good time playing. He waived to Kitty as he was leaving. She returned the gesture as he exited her saloon.

When Waite got back to the room, Doreen and Darlene jumped him. They hijacked him to the bedroom and tried to wear him out. They put in a valiant effort, but in the end his stamina was more than a match for their youthful exuberance. They were asleep when Waite returned to the main room.

He was wearing the robe that Lisa Marie had made for him out of terrycloth. It was plush and cuddly. He was reminded to thank her and he showed his appreciation by giving her a nice orgasm that night. More of the ladies tried in vain to complete what Doreen and Darlene had started. He outlasted them all. He wrapped up with Patty as they dropped off to sleep.

Everyone was well rested the next morning and Waite and Jesse went to the stable to get the wagons ready. Moss had guessed they would leave early and he already had the mules in harness. His storage shed had two sets of doors and they didn't have to jockey for position with the wagons. It was a straight run to the back street. Working together they got both teams hooked up and the horses tied to stringers on the small wagons in fifteen minutes. Waite paid Mr. Grimmick and thanked him for the care he'd given his livestock. With Waite in the lead the small train transferred from the shed to the main street. Waite purposefully parked the wagons in front of the hotel and Delmonico's. Jesse ran up the stairs and knocked on the door to Waite's room. Carol Ann answered and he relayed the message. Then he went across the room and picked up his wives.

Breakfast at Delmonico's would have to be good, as it would be the last prepared meal for a long time. Waite got a t-bone, hash browns, biscuits and molasses, wild rice, grits and juice. Many of the wives got omelets. Kenny got a big plate of scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, toast, jelly and juice. He was a growing boy and devoured the food. He especially liked the dewberry jelly that Mrs. Smucker had canned, last season. Patty was doing the one-armed snatch and grab, balancing David on one side while trying to eat at the same time.

Doreen and Darlene were in about the same place. They had the triplets to care for. Peggy Sue was assisting with May. They were making a mess, as usual but the triplets were learning not to be so messy. Peggy Sue was determined to raise little ladies. They would be strong women capable of making decisions for themselves. They would be educated women. They would be leaders for tomorrow. She knew they would make wonderful wives, too. They would get the best training in that department. When the time came, she'd make sure of that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.