Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Within the confines of the Conestoga wagon, the wives of Waite Phillips had arranged a bedroom. It was not elaborate but it was functional. They had been making love to Waite nightly and they loved every minute of it. He was gentle and fierce with his lovemaking. Add to that the tactile sensations of the sister-wives as they also make love to each other and it becomes a firestorm of sensations. For Waite it was fantasy and reality. He now had Peggy Sue, Carol Ann, Lisa Marie, Annabel Lee, Patty, Darlene, Doreen, and Golden Sparrow [plus Millie], eight women to care for and to love and to satisfy.

This first night Waite and Sparrow were locked in an embrace. She was willing, having sampled Waite and his pheromones already by the campfire. A need had been building all evening as she sat close to him while eating and later as he entertained around the campfire.

Now she was there, in the wagon in the bed. The other women had positioned themselves around the perimeter of the mattresses. Waite was the only one touching Sparrow. He tenderly kissed her. This was new to her. She had never been with a male before. She had never been kissed before.

His tongue licked against her mouth and she parted her lips to allow him access. He was inside her now. She tentatively extended her tongue to touch his. A jolt of electricity passed through her in that first contact. It stopped at the perky nipples on her chest and they instantly hardened into points of flesh. The areolas crinkled as if exposed to an ice storm. Her cunt juices began flowing. Copious amounts of fluid coated her thighs and cunt.

He pulled her on top of him. It was then that Peggy Sue and Darlene moved up to Waite, insinuating their bodies as close as they could to the couple. There was a general shift of the wives as they moved together so that each one was in some way touching another. As much as possible they faced one another so they could exchange kisses and play with each other's bodies.

As Sparrow's temperature rose, so did her need. That need was compounded by the needs of the other seven wives. Patty happened to be odd woman out and she crawled around the position herself at Waite's head. She shoved her milk filled tit towards his face and he turned his head and began to suck. Sparrow sat up and allowed her body to engulf his iron rod.

Patty gently stroked Sparrow's back, sides and chest with light fingers. She traced a wandering path along the girl's body. It caused the hairs on Sparrow's arm to stand erect. Gooseflesh appeared on her arms and back.

Sparrow started a slow rocking motion, allowing his manhood to progress deep into her channel. He moved a little to make it easier for her progress. His meat seared into her. It reached the barrier. She lunged and the barrier was torn asunder. She screamed but was cut off by Patty's mouth covering her own.

Patty kissed her with as much passion as she could produce. She thought of love and pushed that thought to Sparrow. When she broke the kiss, she replaced her tongue with her tit. Sparrow hungrily drew the fluid from the offering and swallowed mouthfuls of the milk.

The pain lessened and she started rocking again. Waite assisted her by flexing his hips ever so slightly upward to meet her. Her rocking was getting stronger as the pain turned to pleasure. His rock hard cock was pounding into the very depths of her vagina. Her cervix was taking a beating, and she loved it. Peggy Sue was kissing on her legs and feet. Her hands were touching everywhere else that was in reach. She might have been a slow starter, but she caught on fast. She was turning into a wildcat as she rode his erection.

She increased the speed of her attack and moments later hit her first vaginal orgasm. The feedback for the contact of the wives intensified that orgasm to the point of producing a second, more powerful orgasm. Her pussy closed down to the point that Waite could not move. Her muscles were clinched around his cock in her orgasm so tight that there could be no movement.

So he just held on to her. When she started to relax he was able to move and then Waite stroked with a purpose. The faster he pushed, the deeper he went. He came to the point of no return and forcefully erupted inside her. His come filled her completely and started leaking out. Lisa Marie was there, waiting to clean up.

She loved the taste of Waite and their new wife. The mingled fluids had a taste all their own and she couldn't get enough of it. As she licked and cleaned, she stroked Waite's cock. She also played with Sparrow's clitoris as she licked the come out of her filled pussy.

Sparrow came twice during the cleaning. She arched as she came. Her cervix was pulsing, dipping into the puddle of sperm that had collected inside her vagina. If this was her fertile time, she would become pregnant.

Exhausted, she dropped down to lie on Waite's chest. Within minutes she was asleep. Waite moved to allow her to lie on the bed. Peggy Sue told him to go to sleep. He wondered about the other women. Carol Ann told him she had two orgasms during Waite's play with Sparrow. Darlene confirmed three orgasms. The other women informed him they'd experienced more than one orgasm and no one was interested right now in anything but sleep.

With that admission Waite turned on his side to hold Sparrow close. Peggy Sue spooned in behind him and her arm extended over him and Sparrow. Shortly, the sounds of breathing were all that could be heard inside or outside of the Wagon.

Travel was easy the next two days and they rolled in to Salina Kansas about four in the afternoon. The stable man offered protected storage for ten dollars a day and Waite took him up on it. He asked if there was a good hotel and the man recommended the Cattleman's and they got three rooms for the night. They ordered in baths and soon two tubs were rolled in to Waite's room. Jesse splurged and got a tub for his room and Waite suggested Jim get one too, it might be fun. He caught Waite's drift and ordered one up for himself.

Once everyone was squeaky clean, they got dressed up and went to eat. Alfredo Linguini had opened a restaurant the year before and Waite escorted his cohort to the front door. They went in and were seated immediately. Most of the ladies ordered the fettuccini but Waite was up for spaghetti with meatballs. The other two men got the same. Dinner was excellent and they left the table full.

As they crossed the street a gang of rowdies rode in. Salina had become a cow town last year and some of the more undesirable elements were bringing down the town folk. Two yahoos decided to have fun with Waite's women. They rode around the group and kicked up dust.

That just pissed Peggy Sue off. She grabbed Waite's Colt and took aim. The cowboy's hat went flying. He spun his horse around and started to draw his handgun. Waite drew his other gun and beat the cowboy. He only put a bullet in the man's gun arm. The gun fell impotently to the ground. Jim had his gun on the other rowdy. He kept his hand away from his guns.

"I'm thinking you need to apologize to the women for mussin' up their clothes. They all just had baths and you spoiled their appearance. Think real nice and come up with a good apology," Waite said.

The cowboy just glared at Peggy Sue. You could see loathing in his stare. He was just about to say something snide when Peggy Sue cocked the big Colt again. It was as if she read his mind. He chose to say nothing.

The other man said "sorry ma'am. We was just funnin' with ya. We didn't mean no harm."

"Apology accepted," she said to the man. "You can go now. Ok, then, what about you?" she pointedly asked the other.

He mumbled something unintelligible. The man was not at all sorry, but she let him go. He turned his horse around and sped off at a gallop. Never mind the dust he kicked up. The tension in the group had been high and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. They continued across the street and walked down the boardwalk to the hotel. It was early, about seven o'clock but they decided to retire early and get a good start in the morning.

Each family retired to their room and didn't come out until morning. They were waiting at the café door when it opened at six o'clock. They were the first customers for breakfast. Waite and Jim had T-bone steak, hash browns, grits, potatoes, white gravy and biscuits. Jesse had almost the same, except he took a rib eye steak instead.

The ladies had eggs, as did the triplets and Kenny. Kenny also had a stack of pancakes and some grits. They all agreed that the food was good. Sparrow stopped Peggy Sue as they were leaving. She told her she remembered eating this kind of food. It was a long time ago, but she distinctly remembered eating it. She had tasted Kenny's pancakes with syrup. That was what she was remembering. Peggy Sue told her it was good and reminded Sparrow to tell her whenever she remembered something.

They were checked out of the hotel and were riding on the wagons by eight o'clock. They went on the extended day schedule and drove straight on to Dodge. On August 13, 1873 the tired company of travelers pulled in to the famous Dodge City. Waite thought it might be a good idea to rest a couple of days before continuing on to Waco. The cattle trail led south all the way to Waco and they would be able to follow it most of the way.

They ate dinner at Delmonico's and trooped back to the Dodge House Hotel and some went right to bed. They made Waite kiss them goodnight and he covered them with the bedclothes. They made Waite get another room so they could get some sleep. Those still in a randy mood got their wish, and Waite got his pipes cleaned again.

Waite decided to stay three days in Dodge so they could rest up from the trip so far and to prepare for the long run to Waco, another 600 miles, give or take. He stopped back by the livery stable and had a talk with Moss Grimmick. He wanted to make sure Moss's shed was secure enough. After he finished his inspection he was satisfied and he paid Moss for two more days.

"You should have your animals shoes looked at. A couple of them mules and at least one of the horses need new shoes," Moss said.

"Do you have someone here that can fix that?" Waite responded.

"Quint Asper is the blacksmith and he's real good with shoeing animals. You might want to see him. He's just down the street there," Grimmick said as he pointed out the blacksmith shop.

"Alright, thanks. I'll go see about that right now," Waite said as he turned to head down the street.

Quint Asper, half Comanche, half white, was a fixture in Dodge. Occasionally he worked with the marshal as a tracker. He was a great shot and a good hunter. To top that off, he was also an excellent blacksmith.

"Mister Asper?" Waite said as he walked up to the fire pit. Asper was hammering a piece of iron into the shape of a horseshoe. He tempered it by dunking the hot metal into the water bucket by the anvil.

"What can I do for ya?" Quint asked.

"I have two teams of mules and some horse that need some looking after. Mr. Grimmick at the stable says I need some horseshoe work. Would you be willing to look at them?" he said.

"I can. Do you want them shod if they need it?" he asked.

Waite responded. "Yes, please take care of my entire stock. Any that are marginal, do them too. We're headed for Waco, Texas, and it's about six hundred miles away. We don't want any kind of trouble in traveling, so take care of it for me. How much do you charge to shoe a horse?"

"Two dollars. I hope that's not too much for you," Quint said.

"Here's a double eagle. That should get you started. Just let me know how much more you need when you're done. We're at the Dodge House by Delmonico's. It's near the Long Branch," Waite commented.

"Yes, I know," Quint was laughing. "I'll get right on it. I assume Moss can tell me which are yours. I'll get that information and will get your stock set up as soon as I can. If there aren't too many I should be able to finish this afternoon."

The two men shook hands and Waite returned to the hotel. The women should be up by now so he went up and knocked on the door. Peggy Sue pulled him in the room. She wasn't smiling. Waite braced himself for her onslaught. He relaxed when she started because it wasn't directed towards him.

"Those asinine idiots. Can't they see the difference? It shouldn't make any difference, anyway. It's not like she's a breed as they call it. She's white. Oh, Waite you wouldn't believe it," She ranted. "Those people should..."

That's as far as she got. He had stifled her the best way he know. His tongue was working its way into her mouth as she responded to his efforts. She was no more immune to his pheromones as anyone else. A small tremor raced through her as she orgasmed. With a tweak on the nipple he released her. She just stood there, her rant forgotten for the moment. He pulled Golden Sparrow to him. He could see she had been crying. He hugged her fiercely and told her he loved her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.