Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 9

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

The weather remained good for the rest of the trip, and the weary crew entered Nashville on June 9, 1873. They looked for a stable and found one near a hotel. Waite got off the wagon and went into the office ... it actually had an office. He proceeded to ask the stable man about secure storage for his wagons. The stable owner said he had a second barn that could be locked up tighter than a drum and had a guard if needed. Price was a dollar a day with the guard. Waite was tired, so he took the man's offer, and paid in advance for five days with a half-eagle. The two families were checking in to the swank hotel ten minutes later.

Waite got the biggest suite the hotel had. He had all the furniture moved out of the bedroom. He told the management to fill the room with mattresses. He asked that four baby beds be installed in the suite on the other side of the hall. The changes he requested were complete within an hour. He took his wives in his arms, and thoroughly kissed each and every one of them before he collapsed on the bed, unconscious.

Peggy Sue kissed him softly on the mouth four hours later. Waite stirred a little. Lisa Marie kissed his forehead and his eyelids. He stirred some more. Annabel Lee kissed him, inserting her tongue between his lips. He feebly battled her tongue. His mouth remained slightly parted as he pulled back. Patty forced her engorged nipple into his mouth. She started to squeeze her tit and the milk started flowing into his mouth.

He woke up enough to clamp down on the breast and began sucking in earnest. Patty's lactation fluids were forcefully removed from her by the suction Waite provided. It was turning Patty on more than anything else ever had before this.

"Ooh, yes, Waite! Suck that tit, drink my milk. It feels so gooooooddd! God, yes!" she cried out in pleasure.

Peggy Sue, Annabel Lee, Lisa Marie, and Carol Ann were all on the bed in various states of undress. The most endearing thing was that they were all playing with each other. Peggy Sue had taken Patty's other breast in hand and was happily drinking 'mother's milk' from Patty. It was delicious. Annabel was drinking in Patty's pussy nectar while Peggy was drinking milk. Lisa Marie was drinking Annabel Lee's in and Carol Ann was getting up close with Peggy Sue. Peggy Sue extended her hand to play with Carol Ann's pussy. Patty had repeated orgasms as Waite and Peggy Sue sucked and Annabel Lee licked. All the women soon were also having orgasms. Carol Ann had managed to get Waite's beautiful cock in her mouth and her deep throat action had him on the brink. He, too, came shortly after that, spewing his spunk into Carol Ann's throat. That set her off and she came, flooding Peggy Sue's hand with her juices.

He realized how hungry he was now that he was awake. He tongue kissed each of his wives, and then swatted them all on their asses.

"Get dressed," he ordered, "It's time to eat. We are going OUT. Put your best dresses on, the ones I had you take from the wagons. We're going in style!" he said.

He went across the hall and knocked on the door after dressing. Karen opened the door a crack and looked out. She opened the door wider and invited him in when she saw it was Waite. She was only wearing bloomers and a camisole. Waite looked down and observed how inefficient they were in hiding her womanly charms. She blushed and her nipples hardened when she noticed his look. She didn't cover herself, however.

He told her that they were going out to eat, and for her to get her sister/wife and husband ready. She excitedly relayed the message and thanked Waite for the invitation. She moved too quickly and her left breast slipped out from her camisole without her knowledge. Waite could tell she was her mother's daughter. She had the same shape and same distended nipple. Jesse was a lucky man, he thought. He turned away as Karen closed the door.

Waite was in the suite's sitting room when the women entered. Lisa Marie had made the dresses before leaving Sneedville. They fit the ladies like gloves, all except for Patty. Lisa Marie had altered one of Carol Ann's dresses to accommodate Patty's smaller bust. Patty was only a large 36C, while Carol Ann's bodice was made for her 38DD chest, but Lisa Marie's skill showed, as the dress looked like it was made for her.

Patty's dress was of dark green brocade with lighter green accents. The full skirt covered the layered petticoats so the ruffled edges showed. The scoop neckline tucked tightly to her chest so that her flesh was pushed up, producing a larger looking cleavage. Lisa Marie had padded the front so that any milk leakage would be caught and not stain the material. Patty's hair cascaded over her shoulders in ringlets. Peggy Sue had applied just the right amount of makeup on her. Breathtaking was a good description for the way Patty looked tonight.

Carol Ann's large breasts were stuffed into an extremely small bodice on a dark blue satin gown. The neckline came to a low v in the center, drawing one's eye to the massive amount of cleavage contained by the fabric. Light blue lace accented the dress at the neckline, sleeves, and at the hem of the full skirt. Her blond hair hung down her back in ringlets.

The scarlet satin gown she wore accented Peggy Sue's flaming red hair. Her dress' bodice scooped low on her diminutive frame. A corset that cinched her waist to less than nineteen inches supported her 36D bust. It flared at her hips in two shades of red brocade and burgundy satin layered in panels, giving an illusion of added height. White roses were sewn at intervals into the seams of the skirt. They also decorated the sleeve. A sheer light pink panel of gauze covered the mounds of her breasts that were exposed by the cut of the dress. Her hair was in ringlets on the top of her head, and there were real white roses in her coiffure.

The light pink organza of Annabel's dress was accented with strips of lace. It made her breasts seem larger than they were. Her hair was swirled on top of her head, and the makeup Peggy Sue expertly applied made her look older than her fifteen years. The skirt hugged tight to her hips with only a slight flare at the ankles. There was a short slit that allowed for easier movement. The tight waist made it a little difficult for her to breathe, but she felt it was worth it. The neckline was high, only allowing a view of her collarbones. She wore a single strand of pearls as an accent.

Lisa Marie was dressed in a stunning dress of fuchsia organza brocade. The ingenious construction of the bodice allowed it to give support to her 40E monsters. The neckline was a scoop that cut across her ample flesh about halfway between her delicate collarbones and her nipples to be sure she didn't fall out of the dress. She, too, had a waist cincher on, and her waist tapered down also to about twenty inches. The skirt was full and the petticoats underneath pushed it out in a perfect circle. The white tatted lace accentuated her bust line in a two-inch band around her chest, and a one-inch accent on the neckline. More lace tatting was attached to the hem of the dress and to the cuffs of the sleeves. Her black hair fell straight down her back, but white ribbons of baby's breath were woven in between her locks.

Waite was astonished. He had taken their beauty for granted while on the trail. 'They cleaned up nicely' as they used to say back home, and that was the understatement of the century. He graciously ushered the ladies into the hall when the young serving girl arrived to look after the children. Waite had paid the hotel a dollar for the privilege of hiring the girl. She grew up as the second oldest girl in a family of eight, and knew her job perfectly. Patty had fed David before getting dressed, and he was out for the night. Peggy Sue had put the triplets to bed and they whined for a little bit, but also drifted off to sleep. The girl wouldn't have much to do. She had brought a book. It surprised Waite, and he found out that her momma insisted that she and all her siblings learn to read. The girl enjoyed reading and bought books whenever she could.

Waite stepped across the hall and knocked on the door again. Jesse answered this time. He had his best clothes on, including a new coat he'd purchased at the store that afternoon. His wives were dressed in new finery that they'd gotten from the Millinery. They were lucky to find ones that fit.

Well, they almost fit. The bodice on Betsy's dress would allow for growth. It was a high collared model that covered all her assets. It would look better when her bosom grew out. It was a light blue organza print with blue flowers, and was darling. Her blond hair was pulled high on her head. She wore the hat her husband bought for her on her wedding day to Karen and Jesse. There was a new locket around her neck.

He noticed the same locket wedged in the cleavage displayed by Karen's dress. It too strained to hold the tide of flesh back. Her 34D breasts were straining the material of an almost too small dress. It was a lovely two-tone shade of orange satin. It had a simple straight skirt and her figure wasn't the least bit hidden by the material. Her waist slimmed down, and then her hips flared fully. You could hardly tell that it was hurriedly altered to fit, since there was no material to add to the bust line. She wore it with a hope and a prayer that the 'girls' would behave and stay inside the dress tonight, at least until they returned to the room.

"Wow, Jesse" Waite said, "Your wives are gorgeous! You should be very proud of them!"

"You need to turn around and look at your wives. They are the most beautiful women I've ever seen!" Jesse replied.

They agreed with each other, and escorted their women downstairs. The group came down the grand staircase and the din in the foyer ceased!

Everyone there was staring at the party as they descended the staircase. The ladies were laughing and talking together as Waite and Jesse followed. The women in the crowd were shooting daggers of envy with their eyes at Waite's women. Waite had told the desk clerk to have a carriage waiting. The horse drawn carriage was open to the air and would comfortably seat the eight of them on its three passenger seats.

The clerk had also recommended the best restaurant in town. The cabbie knew it intimately and Waite told him to take the scenic route on the way home, but to get them there as soon as could be right then. The cabbie took the direct route and they got to the restaurant in short order.

They made another scene when they entered the restaurant. They were finally seated on the veranda. A warm light breeze blew across them. The restaurant was located high on a hill overlooking the rest of the city.

The men had prime rib dinners, and the ladies all had a new dish, chicken fried steak. The group enjoyed the meal as they watched the city below. They talked about the trip so far, and excitedly listened to the descriptions of the rest of the journey. He had to leave the descriptions of the cities out because they might not be there yet when the group arrived.

They had a great time and then the restaurant orchestra began playing. They were playing waltzes and Waite asked Peggy Sue to dance. She demurred explaining she wasn't very good. He insisted and she finally relented. They made their way to the dance floor and were exquisite looking as they glided across the floor. Yes, there was a misstep or two, but that didn't matter. They looked at each other and the onlookers could see the adoration in her eyes. The music ended and Waite escorted Peggy Sue back. She seated herself and Waite asked Carol Ann to dance.

Carol Ann jumped up at the offer. They glided across the dance floor smiling broadly. Her curls flowed as they twirled around the floor. They had arrived late, and the people applauded when the dance ended. They stayed for the next dance, and the other dancers remained on the sidelines to allow them room to move around when they started out. Carol Ann's fluid movements matched his own motion. They moved as one. Her grin matched his as they glided around the room. Other dancers soon joined them. The dance ended all too soon, and Waite took Carol Ann back to her seat.

Waite next offered his hand to Lisa Marie. Smiling, she gladly accepted his invitation. They flowed across the floor like Astaire and Rogers in the movies Waite's mother used to watch. They matched the grace and style of the actors as they went. The other dancers made way as they twirled around the room. Time after time, they met each other in a tight embrace, only to be separated by a move intended to extend the range of their dance. She came rushing back in once, and he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her high in the air while still twirling around. She thrust her arms and magnificent chest out and flung her head back. Her jet-black hair, accented by the white baby's breath, shone in the lamplight as it extended away from the dancers in the centripetal acceleration of the spin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.