Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

"You boys have to make a second bedroom before we can go to bed. We're not having that newlywed couple share our bed," Peggy Sue said. The other wives agreed by nodding their heads.

Betsy blushed bright red, and so did Jessie.

"What did you have in mind then, Darling?" Waite replied.

Move some of the stuff in the main wagon into the bedroom wagon. They don't need as much space as we do. Then we can use the bedding in the big wagon. There is that spare mattress in the second wagon that will work fine for the youngsters. We'll help sort out the details, but you do the lifting," Lisa Marie said.

"And you need to park their wagon over there" Carol Ann chimed in, pointing to a spot about 15 yards away. "We don't want to disturb them with our lovemaking noises."

Waite resigned himself to the work. It really wasn't that bad. It took about half an hour to get everything the way the wives wanted. There was a smaller space than before, but the Conestoga bedroom would be fine for the five of them. The small wagon had a small bedroom, which was OK for just those two. They retired for the night once everyone was happy with the work the men had done.

Betsy made Jessie wait outside while she got ready for bed. Mrs. Butterworth, at the general store, had given her a nice nightgown for a wedding gift. It was frilly at the neck and sleeves. It also covered her from neck to ankle. She called Jessie into the wagon. She was lying on the bed, with the covers up to her neck. Jessie got undressed for her. She could see well enough because there was a full moon.

She gave a startled, "OH!" when he removed his pants.

His cock had risen in anticipation of their coupling. He'd played with himself a few times before, so he knew what this weapon was capable of. He lay down beside her and kissed her. She kissed back. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Betsy was ready to surrender herself to Jessie. She pulled her gown up. She removed the gown with a little struggle and some help from Jessie. Jessie looked at her body. It was a bit immature, but growing. Her waist was slightly narrower than her hips, and her chest had started to blossom. Her titties were between an 'A' and a 'B' cup, and the nipples were standing at attention. Jessie ran his hand across her chest and clipped one of the nipples. That sent an electrical charge through her body directly to her pussy. He didn't hurry what he was doing. Waite had coached him while they had been cutting wood and building the fire. Jessie tried to remember everything he'd said.

Jessie kissed her over and over. They got better at it with each pass. She was the first to use her tongue and this turned Jessie on like there was no tomorrow. He reciprocated and it worked on Betsy, too. Back and forth they went for a little while. Both teens were heating up. Betsy had a confession.

"Jessie, I ain't never been with a man afore," she said.

"That's OK," he replied, "I ain't neither ... ah, been with a woman afore, that is. I reckon we learn this together. Mr. Phillips told me what to do, so I'm trying ta do what he said. He said you'd like it if I did it right."

"I'll like anything you do. I know it's going to hurt at first. Mrs. Butterworth told me so. But she said it gets better as you go, so I guess I'm ready," she said, fiercely kissing him on the lips.

He began stroking her as he had been instructed. She was really getting turned on. She started to rock with the feeling. His exploring hands reached the top of her fur. She was sparsely covered, but it was enough to signify her womanhood. His fingers finally reached her labia and they found her clitoris hidden within the soft petals. He remembered to be gentle with it, and her hips came to life when he stroked it. He certainly was doing it correctly.

He tried sucking on her titties as he continued to stimulate her with his digits. This was heaven for him. He'd had wet dreams on this. His cock was rock hard, and Betsy's hand found it. She was gently stroking his manhood in time with the strokes she was feeling between her legs. She had started to secrete the fluids necessary for him to penetrate her very being.

She couldn't wait any longer and she whispered to him, "Now! Make me your woman, now! Take me!"

Jessie did a strange thing. He flipped over on his back and pulled Betsy on top. Her legs split outside of his. He pushed her down a little and she felt him enter a little way. At the end of that little stroke, he told her his purpose.

"Waite says to let you be in control the first time, and that you should be on the top. You are to get me inside your hot box when you are ready, and smash down on my cock to ruin your pussy guardian. It will hurt, as you said, but only for a short time. Then it will feel great, better than anything you've ever had happen."

So Betsy followed the directions given to her husband by Waite Phillips. She began to bounce up and down on Jessie's cock. It was really feeling great. Little orgasms were produced. When she went too far, the hymen would stretch but not rupture. It was beginning to be frustrating.

She was beside herself. She needed him in her.

'Why won't it go in?' she thought. 'I need to feel him inside me. I've dreamed about this moment for more than a year. Oh, he is so good. The way he kissed me put butterflies in my tummy. It feels soooo good when he touches my titties and my cunny. Oh, God, please let him penetrate me. One more big bounce and ... OUCH! THAT HURT!!!! Ow! Ow! Ow! I gotta stop. That hurts so much!'

She stopped all movement, and held on tight. Her grip on his arm was tearing into his skin. Tears were streaming from her eyes. She hoped he'd notice and not push for more right now. The pain lessened as she sat there, and soon subsided enough for her to try a little movement.

She slowly started to rock her pelvis. It erased the pain, and started to feel good, REALLY good. She found that his cock would rub her insides in a different way if she rocked a certain way.

Each time was better than the time before. She soon found that she couldn't help herself when he hit that spot, and had to arch her back thrusting her titties to the sky.

She could feel his response to her need. His hands were pinching her tits like she did when she was playing with herself in her room at night. It made her stomach tighten up. The feeling was flashing through her, traveling from her tits to her cunt and back. The tingling wouldn't stop. This repeated over and over again. She leaned over and kissed him.

'Oh, it felt wonderful. He is so good. I do love him so!' she thought.

She was in heaven. The orgasms soon started again. They were stronger as his rod drilled into her this time.

She jumped a little when he hit that spot. Her cunt was boiling over with heat and juices. She found she was producing copious amounts of fluid as Jessie pumped into her.

He suddenly tensed up, groaned, and spurted inside her. She felt his stuff coating her insides.

"There's so much. It fills me so. It's so hot. GOD if feels so good. I'm going to come. Yes. Yes! YES! OH, GOOOOOOOODDD! Yes! More! Give it to me, Darling. I love you. OH, OH, OH, Aaarrgggg! YES, I LOVE YOU. MORE! MORE!"

She was screaming through her orgasm. Jessie had finished spurting, but he remained rock hard. His motion didn't abate. He speared her with his cock again and again as she built again towards another earth shattering orgasm.

She screamed her pleasure out as though a she-demon. She climaxed repeatedly as his rejuvenated prick pounded into her. Unable to stop, she convulsed herself to oblivion. Jessie joined her as he shot a second load into her sopping pussy. He cuddled up to her when his orgasm was complete. He held her tightly and dropped off to sleep himself.

"Damn, she's a screamer! Pretty near broke my eardrums all the way over here," Peggy Sue laughed, as she ground her pussy on Waite's face.

"I hope he had as good a time as she did," said Lisa Marie, as she rocked her pelvis while riding cowgirl style.

"That girl got a good one. I bet he followed directions that our dear husband gave him whilst they was collecting firewood," Annabel interjected, as she released one of Carol Ann's breasts and moved to suck the other one.

"God, Girl, you are GOOD at that," was the comment from Carol Ann.

"MMM, mmf, mmf," said Waite in agreement.

The private party in the Conestoga continued for another hour or so before everyone was sexually sated and cuddled up on the mattress. Carol Ann had put another sheet down because of the wet spots on the one they started with. She reserved a spot next to Waite as a result. His arm was over her and he cradled her double Ds in his hand, or at least tried to. She just snuggled closer to him and sighed. Everyone in the caravan was asleep in ten minutes.

The beagle growled; he was joined by the mastiff. The hounds were still asleep. Waite, on the other hand, was dressing. He grabbed his Bowie and a Colt. He woke Peggy Sue and shoved a Greener towards her, as he put his finger to his lips. She nodded as he made his way to the front of the wagon. He peered out of the canvas covering. He watched for movement. He carefully crawled out and down. He immediately ducked under the wagon. He looked over at the beagle and the dog was looking towards the other Conestoga. He looked back at the wagon Jessie and Betsy were in. He saw Jessie crawl out of the wagon with a Greener.

Waite quietly got Jessie's attention. He used hand signals to indicate where the trouble was and to have Jessie hold his position. Jessie signaled his understanding and took a defensive position under the wagon. Waite noted a second Greener sitting across the wagon seat before turning back to the Conestoga. It occasionally moved, telling Waite that Betsy was protecting her wagon, too.

Waite heard someone above moving around. He could tell they were trying to be as quiet as they could. The women were also getting ready to defend. Waite crawled up to the other end of the wagon. Peering out through the darkness, he saw a movement by the side of the Conestoga. He made out two men when he looked at the spot where he'd seen the motion. They were about 25 feet away. Waite was partially hidden by some crates they'd moved to make room for sleeping. Waite wished he had taken a Winchester ... hindsight is always 20-20. The men split apart and one man climbed into the other wagon and disappeared from view.

The man who headed for the occupied wagon stopped when the mastiff growled at him. He tossed something to the dog and he quieted down. Waite could see it was a bone. He'd have to do some training with that one. The man got a foot on the edge of the ladder. That's all the further he got. A Greener went off. His body, minus his head, flopped down on the ground.

Without him to worry about, Waite readied his Colt. He saw the muzzle flash of someone shooting at the wagon. Sighting in on that flash and aiming just a little below it, he waited, and then shot at the flash. He heard a holler and saw the gun drop from the wagon. He scrambled out from under the wagon and sprinted to the side of the wagon.

Carefully looking up, he saw an arm hanging out. There was no movement. He took his Bowie out and slashed at the arm. He drew blood but no sound. He knew the man was dead. He pulled the man out and threw him on the ground.

He saw movement off to his left just as he was starting to climb back down. His Colt was instantly in his hand.

"Hold it right there, if you want to live," Waite called out.

"Don't shoot, Mister. I didn't do nuthin'! They made me come. I didn't want to. I was s'posed to hold the horses. That's all I did. They said they'd kill Momma and Kathy iff'n I didn't," a young sounding voice called back.

"Come out here where I can see ya. Move slow like or my Colt may just tear a hole clean through you," Waite responded.

A shadow slowly coalesced into the shape of a small boy. He had his hands raised high. He had the reins of three horses in his hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.