An Older Perfect Mistress and a Three Day Weekend - Cover

An Older Perfect Mistress and a Three Day Weekend

Copyright© 2010 by Bi John 4 Both

Day Three

BDSM Sex Story: Day Three - some beastiality, oral, anal, age difference. This is a story written from my perspective, a young confident but shy guy, who sometimes is called Dom, about his first real encounter with a loving Dominatrix, and how he learns about D/s relationships. There are also elements of lactation, bi-sex other things in the story. I am curious to hear your comments - please e-mail your thoughts

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

Mistress went to her drawers with all her toys and told me to stand by her bed. I was there my cock still hard and glistening a bit with Stevie's saliva and ooooh how I wanted to use my hard on to fuck my Mistress, to have my cum explode in her velvet walls again, but Mistress came behind me with a pair of handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. She sat on the end of her bed; her robe was still open from when she was playing with herself as she was watching Stevie and me. "Come on "A", bend your knees and spread your legs a little." Her hand was easing some lubricant on to her hand, and then she reached between my legs and but some of that lube at my back door. I looked down, my shoulders pulled back into good posture because my wrists were tied behind my back with the handcuffs, my cock poking at her, tapping her big round breasts. "You like it when I play with your ass, don't you "A"?" Mistress asked me as she took her finger out of my ass and reached for a vibrator and started applying lube to it in loving strokes that were reminiscent to the wonderful hand jobs she had given me. The vibrator was being inserted into my ass as I said, "Yes Mistress, I love all of your attention." The hum of the vibrator was making a buzzing inside me and my butt was filled full. This was feeling somewhat clinical, but still it was erotic. I was wondering what was going to happen next, my mind tends to think about things like that, thinking of the next six moves in a chess game as it were, I was wondering where Mistress was going to go with this. And as I was thinking this I was having a bit of a conflict in my mind, thinking that I should not be thinking about this at all, that if I was going to be a good sub I should just be living in the now – not the future. I guess it was so much of my nature to be a leader, and the day had plenty of opportunities to be a dominant today, even with Mistress, but was it that she allowed it? Was she always topping me? All of a sudden my thoughts went back to just the here and now as I felt my Mistress's mouth around my cock. Her hand pushing the vibrator deeper into my ass, as she was pumping me, I bet she could feel the vibrations all the way through my cock into her mouth, as that tongue stroked the underside of my cock as she slipped it in and out of her loving inviting mouth.

She did suck me differently then Stevie had, as a matter of fact, I had fucked Stevie in his face, using his mouth, but this was different, this was her loving on my cock with her mouth. She took me deeper into her mouth all the way to the base, which I have never had. Sara my girl friend only really sucked the head of my cock, and my two friends when we sucked each other cocks would do pretty much the same thing, suck the head while fisting the rest of the cock, unless I was fucking the face of one of them like I did Stevie just now, that is the only way I got any depth in someone's mouth. But right now I was her candy and she was enjoying. And all of a sudden I felt it hit me, I did not even feel it rise up through me this time, I was cumming and she was fucking my ass harder. She was an expert and sucked me through my cum, the tingling through my body were almost unbearable as I was standing. I was grunting and growling and my legs were quaking. She stood up and put her hand behind my head and bent my head down to kiss me, swirling my cum back into my mouth that I greedily shared with her with this passionate kiss.

"Come to bed stud, and rest, Puppy will be here in the morning." Mistress said as she took off her robe and slipped between the sheets of her bed. I waited there not wanting to say anything, but I still had the handcuffs on. After a moment waiting to know that she was not intending anything, I sort of slipped in on my side as best I could and wiggled up next to her. I found sleeping on my back was not unbearable, the best way for me to sleep was on my side with my head high up on a pillow. It was hard to adjust, because I did not have the use of my hands to move the pillow, but wiggle and waggle and I eventually got there. I know that Mistress was ignoring me on purpose, and I hope she was getting a giggle out of this, again I knew that I was being taught a lesson in helplessness. I knew I could have asked, but I wanted to be somewhat self sufficient still, which I don't know if she really wanted, but again, maybe that was my true nature eking out again.

Falling asleep I thought would be difficult, but it didn't turn out that way, because the next thing I knew it was morning. I woke up alone in the bed, and I could hear that there were others in the other room, though I had not heard a lot of this before, but I thought what I heard was Captain having sex again. Again moving was difficult because of the hand-cuffs, but I did end up swinging my legs down to the floor and then walking to the door way. Yes it was Captain mounted over Stevie, giving that ass hole the ride of Steve's life. Mistress was smacking Stevie with a soft cat of nine tails calling him a big faggot and a cock lover. Part of me was glad I did not waste any cum on Stevie last night, not fucking that ass, Captain was doing a great job of that this morning. Honestly I did not feel anything toward Stevie, he was just someone to be used. I didn't think I was like that - not me during my submissive training as it was, I was not to be USED completely, but I was still myself - offering myself to be used. Stevie was treated more as an object.

Mistress soon saw me there standing with my hands behind my back, naked, I am sure my hair was a mess, but my cock was stiff and hard in front of me. "There's my stud now" Mistress said to me in a joyful voice. She was standing there in black stockings, and garters, black panties and a bra that was overflowing with her bosom as she struck Stevie again. "Come over here and have your cock sucked" She said to me, but even though I thought it might have been her talented mouth that would envelop my dick again, it was Stevie that she wanted to do the honors. So there I was, what a different look with Captain at my chest seeing his face as he was fucking the guy that was sucking my cock with Mistress degrading Stevie by telling him what a good lover I was, and how big my cock felt to her, and what a faggot he was. It was almost like how I had read about cuckholding - and I was feeling empowered by it, not aroused, but a feeling of being lifted up. Yes I was not going to waste cum on Stevie, it felt good on my cock, his mouth, but not that good.

Captain was cumming deep in Stevie's ass as I felt Stevie's cum shoot on my feet. There was so much going on I did not hear the car outside or the door open, but I did see Puppy getting undressed and getting on her hands and knees while she was watching what was going on. Captain hopped off and turned around, and was butt to butt with Stevie, "put your head on the ground" Mistress commanded of Stevie, and my cock was set free, but it was throbbing like a rock. Puppy's tits looked so full and inviting hanging under her as she was on her hands and knees, I wanted desperately to fuck her like Captain had just fucked Stevie, and have my hands reach around and spray her milk. I felt a hunger rise in me. It was primal, it was deep and again I found myself not looking for moves or strategies of any sort, but just waiting for the next command. "Come here stud" Mistress said to me, and Captain's cock just popped out of Stevie's ass with the running cum spilling out of his ass as it had done with Puppy's yesterday. "Come on stud, and fuck Stevie's ass, I know you like the feel of all that doggie cum around your big cock, you need to let some of that spunk out, come on and fuck him good." OH DAMN, this was a bit of a humiliation for me, to fuck this object, but I did what I was told. Mistress undid the shackles behind me and I hands went onto his hips and my cock entered his ass with one fast stroke. I fucked him harder and rawer then I had ever fucked David or Steve, I was trying to get my cock to go out through his mouth through his ass my hands were on his hips as violently took him. Stevie's ass was not different then my friends, he was older, a man, and they were my age, but my mindset was different from when I was with them, I wanted to plow into him without any reservation at all - I know I was hard at fucking them, but this was raw - they were my friends - this was just a thing. And I thought my mistress wanted that too, to have me use him. I was trying to get over my humiliation of having to fuck him, to actually conger him. to beat his ass with my stomach, to bruise his insides, after all he was just a fuck toy. My head was whipping back with the fucking I was giving Stevie, my hands wanted to dig into his butt and pull him back with every heavy stroke that I did forward, I put my whole body into this. I did not see my Mistress, or puppy, I did not think of my audience that I had with this deviant act, but I thought about the cum that was boiling up and going to be squeezed out of my harden cock deep into this orifice I was fucking. I came and fell back on my hunches and pulled out of Stevie's cock. Stevie's head was still on the floor and I can see that he had cum again under him on the floor. I was catching my breath and I heard my Mistress say, "lay back" almost like a mother would, so soft and sweet and full of love. I did, I lay down on my back and I had my eyes closed as I felt my chest rise and fall with my heavy breathing. I lay there for a moment and then felt the softness of the nipples against my mouth, my mouth reached out and I took puppies nourishment into me. I was coming out of hell, being a demon, and being lifted up to heaven by the tips of an angel.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.