An Older Perfect Mistress and a Three Day Weekend - Cover

An Older Perfect Mistress and a Three Day Weekend

Copyright© 2010 by Bi John 4 Both

Day One

BDSM Sex Story: Day One - some beastiality, oral, anal, age difference. This is a story written from my perspective, a young confident but shy guy, who sometimes is called Dom, about his first real encounter with a loving Dominatrix, and how he learns about D/s relationships. There are also elements of lactation, bi-sex other things in the story. I am curious to hear your comments - please e-mail your thoughts

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

I know at 18, there is a not a rich history sexually to go on, but I have been exploring for some time. I have been sexually active since I was 14 with my two best friends in the world. Yes they are both guys, but that does not make me gay. I have always jacked off to erotic stories, whether they be straight sex or bi sex, or about lesbians or whatever. I Just love the sensuality of it all. I loved looking at videos of bigger women too, and their pictures, mmm their big tits swaying and so inviting for me to latch on to - suckle, mmmmm. over the last two years I have had a girl friend too, but being a year younger than me and somewhat flat chested, I have always missed what I was looking for. I am tall, thin, athletic, and not bad to look at, but I just can't seem to approach the older women that drive me nuts! Online is safe, but there are so many game players. When on my profile I put down that I am bi, it is mostly old men that want to suck me off, and sometimes the promise that their wife will be there too to fuck, but on the two meetings that I have had, well you guessed it, the woman was not there. The one time I let the guy suck me, but that was all, I wasn't really into him so I did not want to suck him, but the other guy I just walked out of the hotel room and didn't look back. Am I wrong to not stick around if they guy lied to me in the first place?

But here I was, driving to HER place and thinking how wild this long weekend would be, so wildly fucking exciting. My mind drifted from one thing to another. I did not know how a switch could be a Dominate one day then a submissive the next. I am pretty sure of my thoughts that a Dom is a Dom and sub is a sub, it is in their nature to be one or the other, and any attempt to cross over would just end up in the realm of role-playing. Even though I said I would take a "submissive role" for this weekend – I know my mind – and I would look to take control. I had read a lot about Dom/sub relationships - about BDSM and I knew what turned me on, I knew also how I was with my friends, I was always the one that was going to take control, but this woman, our conversations, her age, her experience, they all teased me and somehow I knew she was real. ( I was HOPING that she was real) This weekend was looking different and I was going to test some limits. But still my mind wandered. I wondered if I could make a good submissive for the long weekend like we planned, I wondered about being hurt, or humiliated, if I could keep myself in check and not lash out or be upset. I knew that things were different with other people, hell, there were people that could speak different languages in the same sentence. When I asked most of them they said they thought – in the language they spoke and it could snap back and forth instantaneously. I had no knack for languages so I had a hard time understanding this trait. My mother could speak 6 different languages and she said sometimes she dreamed in one of the other languages. I never asked if ever people in her dream spoke one language and she answered back in another – but anyway, this was my example of how I can't judge others by myself, because people thought differently, they were motivated differently and their mind worked differently than mine. I thought about other times that I had let myself get into what others might have thought of a submissive role. I have been handcuffed – I have been ass fucked by friends and my girl friend both, but it seemed as if I was still in control of these situations. I thought Sara my girl friend who I had her fuck me with a strap on I bought it for her, I wanted to teach her how a man felt (well as much as possible) She had seen me with Steve and David, and always thought it was erotic how we all fucked, but I wanted her to know. I thought it would make our shared time that much better if she really could put herself in my shoes – she was of a submissive nature and wanted to please and to give, but how was she to know what to give unless she knew my perspective. So I was teaching her, leading her, and also I was enjoying the fucking great feeling of having my ass stretched and pumped by the girl I loved.

But this was different, well I was hoping it was going to be different, even if it wasn't, it was going to be fun. She was so confident, so sexy in our banter on the computer and on the phone. She said she wanted me to please her for the weekend, and she wanted to take me. She loved that I was young, and that I came jacking off to her photos that she sent me, but how could I not - her 43 year old body was my DREAM - her big breasts, her inviting face, her soft but womanly curves, (excuse me I am getting hard again just thinking about her) - And trust me, my cock got hard every time we talked, but then again, sexy talk always got me going. I was trying not to get myself worked up too much, some people are GREAT at talk, but this was going to go beyond talk, we were going to meet and I committed to stay the long weekend at her house out in the country. I guess if we really did not click I could always just excuse myself, but I was looking forward to being in bed with her. My God, her body drove me nuts. Her body was strong, not something that would be able to break – we could have Hot passionate animal sex and it would be good, I was thinking the thoughts of how our bodies would sweat and we would drive our selves beyond trying to outdo the other, in a competition of sexual endurance. I had told her I did not cum fast, and sometimes that honestly has had some drawbacks. There is never a quickie for me if you want me to cum. I don't mind quick grabs and sexual touch. But I know it took Sara some time to know that it wasn't her, that I really did LOVE fucking her, and eating her and doing all that kind of stuff, I did not cum fast and it wasn't because she was not doing something right for me. I guess for a submissive that got her head wrapped about the fact that she was not pleasing could be devastating, but she learned. Sometimes I was not rock hard – but still thick and hard, but hard none the less and that I would have to push myself to a point where I would explode and let my focused energy escape – and that was how I came. Again I think it had to do with control. Getting head took me a long long time to cum - by receiving head I was a not the one that was in control, I was receiving, not in control of the manipulations, but I LIKED getting head, but then I would like to get to the next level and have my hard cock pumping. And the way I liked to push hard needed someone strong enough to take the pounding I would give to her pussy or her or his ass. This weekend showed a lot of promise. I thought or us as two tigers in a cage going for dominance, I was open to giving in to her, but she had to earn it from me. I could play the game, but I wanted the winner to be REAL not a game.

I pulled into the house; it really was out in the country – sort of a baby farm, and off the road apiece. I saw her in her door way, leaning up against the door with her arms folded and relaxed as she saw my car driving down the dirt road that led to her home. I got out and she said come in, leave your bags, and then she disappeared into her home.

As I entered her home, and took off my sunglasses it still took a moment for my eyes to adjust, because it was so bright outside and the only light in the house was ambient light that seeped into the room from the windows that were covered with some opaque shades.

She was there in a white terrycloth robe, not too short to be sexy on purpose, but her body just made it sexy all the same. She smiled warmly at me and welcomed me with a hug and a peck of a kiss on the lips. "You made it, I was wondering when you would get here." She pointed to the couch and I sat down obediently. She handed me some lemonade that was sweating the glass as much as I was just fantasizing that we might be doing later. "First I want to say that I am happy that you came," she said with the most inviting smile. She sat down in the chair across from me, not sitting in a way that was revealing any more then what would be totally appropriate. "I want to let you know though, I have been thinking a lot about our conversations and you make me hot, and I promise I won't hurt you, but you will have some pain, but it won't be too bad, are you up to it?" I nodded smiling back at her, thinking to myself that I was tough, and I could take anything she could dish out. "I want you to call me "Mistress" over the weekend." "Yes Mistress," I said thinking to myself that just a word will not make it so, but I am playing and enjoying, having her this close, knowing that soon we would be fucking, because that is why I was here after all, to make passionate sex with this hot woman. I was horny for her and she knew it. I was aware that I could of been her son age wise, but she was treating me like an equal and I was loving that.

Her dog lopped in, he was a big dog, but not too big. He had a big old grin on his face and padded right up to me to get some attention. I let him sniff my hand first and then he nuzzled in right away to get some pets on his head, He jostled my drink a little, but I like dogs, and he was ok with me, but then he put his nose right in my crotch. I guess dogs like to know who you are and that is OK in their culture, and I guess I had been sweating just a bit from the long drive in the hot sun. I gently pushed him away but he came back time and time and then my Mistress got up and took him by his collar and led him away towards the kitchen and I head the door open and knew the dog was let out. When Mistress bent down to take her dog's collar though I did get a glimpse of some cleavage and it did tease me. She smelled so nice too, I could tell that she had just showered and oiled or moisturized her skin just a little bit before I arrived.

"I am sorry about that, he is a friendly dog, and he just does get excited though" my Mistress was saying as she entered back into the room with a pitcher of the same lemonade I was drinking to refresh my glass. "Do you have any questions for me?" "What would you like me to do first Mistress?" She almost laughed, "Ok now, I just wanted to set some expectations, I want this to challenge you, but I want you to know you will be safe too." Hahn echoes of my own words I heard as if I was talking to a submissive myself. "Thank you Mistress, I am sure you will take care of me, and I am eager to take care of you too!" At this she did laugh. "You will take care of me when I (she punctuated the "I") want and desire it. We have some work to do before you get that pleasure." I was getting nice and thick at this teasing, this is like our phone conversations, full of confidence on both side, but still a challenge, not degrading, no role playing, just real people, figuring out how to deal with each other knowing that pleasure was going to be a goal, that this should be fun, but also work at the ART of what this was as well. "I understand Mistress", I said.

"Good boy, you ready to begin?" she said standing up and turning, not really looking if I was going to follow or anything. "Yes, Mistress" I said realizing that the word Mistress was coming more easily to my lips, but still my mouth danced around the word. "Come here then" as she led the way out of the house, letting her dog in, as we went out into the back yard area. I say area because there was no real FRONT and BACK yard, she lived in a large area, but this area was farther from the house. I notice that she was barefoot on the grass, and I saw the glitter of a toe ring. Everything about this woman was sexy to me. We walked to the far side of a small barn, part that was not visible to the house or the road that had led me here. And I saw some big X's made of wood there. They were in the shade of the barn now, but since it was 11am only, it would soon be on the sunny side in a few hours. I had seen these crosses, before, they were kind of racks to cuff a sub to, and I could see that the appropriate hard ware was there. I knew that my Mistress had trained other subs, and I was just somehow surprised that she really had equipment. You would never know it if you saw this house, or her even, you might have WANTED it to be true, but you would dismiss it fast from your thoughts, but here they were, and I could imagine her whipping her subs here tied up behind her barn. She stopped and turned to me and said "I am going to call you "A" for the weekend, which will be your new name while you are here. Now "A" get undressed all the way and put your clothes in a pile at your feet. We were still not in the shade, the crosses were but we were not, but the sunshine and the air felt good to my skin as it started being more and more exposed to her. My cock was getting stronger too, as I felt the air move around my testicles, and she was obviously staring at my cock as she made an appreciative "mmmmmm" sound. I undressed as I said, "yes Mistress" to her and put all my clothes in a pile at my feet, loosely folding them so they would not be a mess. "Take one step back and stand there with your legs spread." She commanded, but not in a harsh tone. "Yes Mistress" I responded and complied. She walked behind me and from between my legs behind me she took my balls and caressed them. I felt her chin on my shoulder and her robe press into my back as she reached further and took the shaft of my dick in her hand and stroked it down, making me very hard now. She was purring, in my ears, I was proud that she liked me, but she was also showing me this was her show. She walked away from me and looked me over. "Pee on your clothes" she said again with confidence of a command, but not harshly. "Pee on my clothes?" I looked at her questionably. "Yes, Pee on your clothes, I will wash them before you leave, I want you to say good bye to them, and this will be symbolic of stepping into my world. And "A", you did not call me Mistress, and you questioned me. I don't want you to do that again. OK?" "Yes Mistress" I replied looking down, damn, I had messed up so quickly; ok I was going to be better at this. " "A" I will spank you or use a crop on you next time you forget, I want you to know that it is punishment, if there are many punishments, you won't be having any fun, and I want us to have fun. I want to feel you in me, but that is only for good boys, you want to be a good boy don't you "A"? She asked of me with a pouty face. "Yes Mistress", I was still beating myself up a bit inside, and I felt like I really had been put in my place. The good thing is though that it did get my cock a little softer from the hardness it had from being in her hands, so that I could pee. With just a bit of brain coaxing I was able to get my stream going, and then it flowed freely as I urinated on my clothes. I could feel a passage of sorts with this ritual, it was amazing, she was in control and I felt it already. I did not question that she could keep it, because I did not want my brain to wander, I wanted to be in the moment.

"Come here" she said as she moved to the cross that was in the middle. I knew what to do as I responded appropriately this time and stood in front of the cross and lifted my arms in a Y above my head and spread my legs so that she could shackle me to the cross at my wrist and my ankles. The ground was free of grass here, and was cool under my feet, since the sun had not touched it yet today, but I was secure there, I was not going anywhere, this was a sturdy set up. She leaned in and kissed me then very passionately and grabbed my cock and started pumping it in her hand. Her tongue and mouth was attacking mine, but I was giving as good as I got, but I could feel the restraints now because I wanted to pull her to me or just feel her hair or just run my hands over her body, take off that damn robe, but none of that was within my freedom. Only I could kiss her back as long as she stayed this close. She raised her hand to our mouths and licked her hand and put it in front of my mouth to have me lick it with her and it then went down to my member again slick this time as she pulled hard on my cock pumping me. "I want you to cum for me, "A", cum for me" "--yes Mistress" I had escape from my lips as I kept kissing her – it was a war of passions with our mouths as she pumped my young cock and I felt the pre-cum come out of the tip of my crown and let her hands glide more.

Her teeth and mouth and tongue went down my face – down my neck and over my chest as she bit down on my nipple. And I mean BIT – it hurt but was so sexy and so HOT. She was pumping me more and knew that this was spot to work on me. She suckled my little nipple through the hair on my chest but bit in it some more – in a nibbling sort of way. I was getting close to cumming, but I was not there yet, but she was not letting up. Moving to the other nipple I could feel all of her and I tugged and pulled at my arms so that they could clasp her to me as I held her head tight to my chest as I fucked her hand, but it was not do able for me. The restraint held strong, I pulled and tested their strength with my need and with my desire and I was feeling more and more like an animal that had to break free. I was at the point now that I needed to cum, but it just was not enough, but my Mistress was not stopping, and I could feel her strength and her delight in the control that she had. She was going to get me to cum no matter what. She told me so, and I thanked my Mistress for that as our kisses consumed our mouths again. Finally it broke free of me. My ropes of cum shot out and she kissed me harder and looked down as her hands milked me of my first cum for her. "Oh, how lovely" She cooed, she licked her fingers and walked away. She did not say anything, I knew she was smiling as she was bouncing a little in her step, but she did not look back at me and I head the door open and then close behind her as the spring brought it back with a snap.

I felt sapped, and a bit drained, as all guys feel a little after cumming. I felt how my bonds held me up but the weight of my body pulled on them because my thighs were trembling a little with the after affects of the cum I just had. I was catching my breath and just surveying what I could see. There was a tree line about 40 feet in front of me that was an edge of a bit of a forest – and I was starting to see that the shadow was shrinking in front of me. It is amazing how if you hold still you can actually see the shadows move on the ground when the sun is at its apex. It was quite, but still just the sounds of nature were there, but that was all. I was alone. I wondered when she would come out again, but I knew this was part of her training, making me wait. I was learning patience for her. How powerful this was. I wonder if she was masturbating inside. I bet she was. My cock was thickening up again, but not too hard. I waited and waited. It was warm, actually hot outside. The humidity and the heat made for a sheen that made my skin glisten a bit. The lemonade was pushing on my bladder, and I did not know if I should pee there or not. I did not know to call out to ask, or what was expected. I debated in my head back and forth, but finally I had to pee, and thought better about me opening my mouth, so I just let my stream go and go into the grass that was about two feet away from me to be soaked into the ground that was mother nature. Here I was hanging in my mother's home. Mother Nature, all around me, I felt natural, I felt like I belonged there, I felt caged at the same time though. I was very aware of my lack of freedom, but I waited. I was now in the bold sunlight, and I could feel the sun burning into me, I figured it was maybe two o'clock now, I had no idea, I was hungry and I thirsty, but I waited.

I think I was nodding off, but I heard the door of the house open, and then slam shut again. And soon I saw her dog come around the corner of the barn where I was stationed. He had his nose in my clothes where I had peed on them and he was rutting through them. I waited for her, hoping that she would come right behind him, but when she did not come, I guess she had just let him out to do his business.

He was sniffing around in the grass as dogs do, he found my other place where my urine was – but then he also found the cum that had fallen to the earth. My seed there, unable to be fertile in this field, but it was a tasty treat to him because he was trying to lick it all up it seemed. He was closer and closer to me. Then he realized that he might be able to get more by licking me! Oh my! The dog was licking my cock. I could not push him away from me. I also kept my mouth closed, but tried to push him a way, but my hips were the only things that could really move, and that was not really helping. I resigned myself, and he licking felt good but weird at the same time. I was just twitching when his little front teeth tried to nip me, but otherwise it was feeling good, my cock sticking out with his long tongue wrapping around me and my balls being licked by him too. I wonder how many other slaves this pooch had tongued. I knew that my Mistress also had women slaves as well. I wondered if she was really into bestiality. I had masturbated to it lots on the Internet. Not something I would ever do, but there was darkness, taboo about it that was so fascinating. But I never thought of ME with the dog, always a woman that would have the beast take her. I saw myself as a wolf some times when I was in the heat of fucking, trying to be the animal that was the primal part of me. But this was just WEIRD, but again I realized I was powerless to do anything but to endure it. I was not letting it humiliate me, but took it as another test of what my mind could wrap itself around and keep its calm.

My new friend I guess got a bit of wood himself, and I saw his red member come unsheathed a bit and he wrapped his own tongue and licked himself. Now there is a neat trick. Licking yourself? My friend Dave could almost do that, and I have jacked off with my butt over me so I could try to shoot into my own face, but how he wrapped his tongue around his own cock, like he had been licking me a moment ago, well it made me hard thinking of those guys and girls I have see on videos on the internet fucked by dogs. I was hard, but soon the dog's cock slid back in his sheath and he came back to my balls and cock that was there in his face. I could feel the tongue of my furry pal actually play with my anus too, I guess there was more flavor there for him, but after a while he ran off out of site. He came back later, to lick me, some, but again he tired of me. I wondered when my Mistress would come to check on me. I sort of wanted her to see us, and be proud of how I was handling this.

All of a sudden I heard the door open again and out she came. (I knew that because he was there, licking on me again but ran toward the house as soon as he heard the door open) The sun had gone down under below the tree line, but it still was sunny but soon it would be twig light. I was guessing it was about 6 or 7 PM now. I had nothing to eat except this morning, which was not much because I was eager to get here. I could smell her even before she rounded the corner, the lotion on her skin. It was a cool sent. I was more an animal then I have ever been, but also I was so different then I have ever been. " "A" are you ok? Are you hungry? Have you been a good boy?" "Yes Mistress" I said, and I knew that my cock was ROCK Hard, and of course her dog had come back and was licking on me. I was harder now then I had been ever in the times he had been licking me before, I knew it was because she was watching me, watching us, measuring how far I have gone in just a day. "Come here Captain" she called, and the dog come and sat at her feet. Now I knew the dog's name, Captain. I could see how well trained he was too; he waited at her feet like any show dog would with a strong handler at his side. "I will be right back and we can eat, don't go anywhere" she joked at me as she and Captain walked around out of my site again. She came back soon, and reached for my ankles and unlocked my restraints. "Move slow" she said and as soon as I could move, I knew why she said that. My muscles were so stiff; it was a pain, and a pleasure to move again. Soon my arms were free and they ached even more. It was torture to move them, but also a delight to be free.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.