Lana Finds a New Job - Cover

Lana Finds a New Job

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lana is a very sexy MILF who is not only gorgeous and big-chested, but she loves sex. She finds a new job and realizes what she's doing is just right for her and for her customers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex  

Lana and Larry had gone to Las Vegas and thoroughly enjoyed the multi-day visit, especially the time they spent at the Red Rooster. Their evenings there had opened both their eyes to new experiences and new pleasures sexually that they had never thought of enjoying before. Shortly after they returned back home, however, Larry and Lana both experienced serious financial reversals which may it very clear that if they didn't find some other source of income soon, they were going to be in serious danger of bankruptcy.

"What can we do, Larry?" Lana asked one evening as they sat watching television and things on their minds usually got discussed.

"Lana, I don't know. It's going to have to be something radically different than anything we've been doing, I'm sure."

"Larry, I've got one idea that probably won't work but I'd like to run it by you, OK?"

"OK, babe, shoot," Larry answered.

"One of my girlfriends secretly went out to Las Vegas a few months ago, and she had a job out there that made her a wad of money. She told me about the experience, but asked me not to breathe a word of it. She was working at a place called Paradise Ranch, and she worked as one of the girls for the whole time she was there."

"One of the girls?" Larry asked. "Do you mean, she was working there as a hooker, a whore, a prostitute, or whatever they call them?"

"Yes, I believe that's exactly what she was doing. She told me all about it; and she's been back several times for different 2-3 week stints doing the same kind of work."

Larry sat silent for a moment, not thinking about Lana's friend and what might have gone on with her, but he was suddenly reveling in the images of his sexy wife, Lana, there at the Paradise Ranch, doing something that he thought she would be absolutely great at, and loving every minute of it.

"Larry? Larry?" Lana said as she could see his mind was somewhere else.

"Lana. When do we leave?" Larry asked. "I don't have any doubts about this, Lana. I'm quite sure you've thought about this a lot, and I think you would be awesome, baby," he said as he reached over and took his sexy wife in his arms, kissing her passionately.

"Am I about to get fucked by my husband, Larry, or one of my first customers at the Paradise Ranch, baby?"

Lana and Larry had one of the hottest fuck sessions they'd ever shared, and then they got serious about her investigating the possible openings in Nevada.

"Larry, if you come to see me at the Ranch, you're going to have to pay the going rate, OK?" Lana laughed, and hugged Larry with all the love and caring she'd ever felt with her husband.

"Mmmmm, let me think about that, baby. I might just wait until you come home, and claim what you've got for free. I'll give that some thought," Larry said.

The next week Lana had made inquiries by phone with Paradise Ranch, and she and Larry hopped a flight to Las Vegas and then rented a car to drive to the site.

Once they were inside, Lana and Larry met with Joyce, who took care of interviewing and bringing new girls into their program. Joyce already had a folder made out for Lana, and some basic information she'd gathered over the phone; now she needed to finish the process, send Lana for the required medical clearance, and then show her where she'd be living and how things worked.

Three hours later, Lana was in. She'd finished the necessary paperwork, gone to visit the doctor who gave the medical clearance, and now she was back at Paradise Ranch, and Joyce was going to show her around. They excused Larry and he went to the waiting and bar area while Lana got the final instructions before she started work – that afternoon.

Larry went to the waiting area like a lot of husbands/boyfriends did when their ladies game to work a shift at the Ranch. He noticed three other men who were waiting and then he heard chimes play and out of the back area of the Ranch building came seven ladies, obviously the working babes who were available for a lineup so these two new customers could pick a woman to play with – to fuck and have their cock sucked – in the next hour or so.

Larry felt his cock grow instantly hard, and when he saw the sixth of the seven women walk out of the doorway and line up, that one took his breath; it was his own wife, Lana, and she looked good enough to eat. Larry could believe how Lana had changed since he seen her earlier with Joyce. They had touched up her makeup, done something with her long hair that made it look sexier, and Lana had, of course, taken her regular clothes off and exchanged them for a very sexy outfit, including a knee-length negligee, and black lace bra and matching French cut panties. Some of the other girls were similarly dressed or in only bra and panties or a couple had on "merry widows." There was no question Lana was the best endowed in the breast area with her 44DD size breasts. Larry knew he was biased, but he felt Lana was the hottest looking woman standing there to be chosen from, too.

Larry sat watching as the three men each made a selection, and his heart leaped when he heard the first man, a large muscular fellow who looked like he reguarly worked out, say, "Lana's the one I want." Larry loved the smile he saw sneak onto Lana's face, and she walked forward, taking the man's hand and they went through the door leading back to her bedroom.

Joyce had shown Lana the basic procedures the girls went through with each customer, and Lana thought she was ready to go. She introduced herself to her first customer, and he told her his name was Mike. After she'd gone through the process of taking his payment and checking him out physically, she placed a clean bedsheet on the bed and asked him to lie down on his stomach and spread his legs so she could massage his back and begin the process that would lead to their fuck.

Lana had noticed when she'd returned to her room that Mike had removed his clothes and he had a very large thick hardon jutting sexily out of his crotch. She'd noticed he had been fully hard when he'd picked her out of the lineup and walked with her back to her room. She loved that her first paying customer at Paradise Ranch not only had the freedom to pick any of the ladies in the lineup, but had picked her, and she was so glad that she already knew he had a very large thick cock and in only minutes, she'd be feeling that big hardon shoved deep in her pussy and fucking her.

She began rubbing Mike's naked back and then worked her way gradually down his body, and then she pressed her body against his, whispering, "How does this feel, baby?" as she had her naked 44DD breasts pressed firmly against his back.

"You feel very hot, Lana," Mike said, as she reached down, cupping his large balls in her hand. Lana got Mike to roll over on his back, and then she reached over and grabbed a condom to put on his cock. "Sorry, Mike, but every hard cock has to have a sexy condom on it," and then she tore the package open, and put it in her mouth in order to place it on his hardon. Joyce had explained that most men loved that way of having a condom draped on their cock since it had to be done.

"Lana, an extra $300 if I don't have to use the condom," Mike said. "I really want to feel your sexy wet pussy wrapped around my cock, not some latex condom."

"You mean you don't want to experience my sexy method of putting a condom on your cock?" Lana laughed. She thought for a moment if she was ready to break that rule. She was. She certainly was for Mike's extra $300. "OK, baby, you owe me $300 and no condom. And, Mike, do not breathe a word of this to anyone, or I'd probably lose my new job here." Lana didn't dare tell him that if he had only asked, she would have skipped the condom for free.

Lana settled down on the large bed beside Mike, reaching over to take his large thick hardon in her hand and she began to stroke his hard meat up and down, as she also used one hand to caress and work his balls. She knew men loved having the balls and cock caressed and played with, and it would make Mike intensely hot to fuck her, and probably also hasten his orgasm. Lana knew from Joyce's orientation that they sold orgasms, not time, but that excessive time spent before the man finally climaxed was money.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.