Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 04

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 04 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Thursday

Sharon seems surprised I didn’t force her to have sex last night, but it was clear she wasn’t interested, so I let it go for now. Later, when she’s trained, she’ll be eager and ready for me whenever I want her. I could force her, but I want her willing cooperation. We get up, and put robes on for breakfast. Dad smiles when we emerge, because we’ve got three breakfasts delivered again.

While we eat Dad asks, “What do you expect those idiots to do today, since their attempts to bully you failed yesterday?”

I shrug, “Probably general physical harassment. I’ll try to avoid it if I can, as I don’t want to get suspended in my first week of school here.”

He laughs, “Do what you must. You know my views on bullies. I’ll back you, even though you don’t need it.” I nod my understanding.

Turning to Sharon I say, “Sometime today spend time getting lists of homes for sale. I doubt what I want will be available for less than a two to four million dollars, but what I want will need a couple of square miles of land attached. Hell, if you can get five square miles, or more, we can build on it’ll do. Make sure you get enough rest, and see if you can put in some time on the book as well.”

She nods her acceptance of my orders, and says, “Yes, Master.” I reach out, and pat her hand. She smiles at me.

Dad looks up to give us both a close scrutiny before shrugging and going back to his meal. About thirty minutes later Sharon is back in bed sleeping while Dad and I head out for the day. I stop at a speciality store to do some shopping on the way to school. I’m just planning ahead.

School

When I arrive I get out of the taxi, and pay him while I look around. Most of the football team are spread around in small groups at each of the school gates. The school has a good wrought metal fence around it which is about one and a half metres (or five feet) high. There are four gates on this side with two on the other side. Only three of the gates on this side are unlocked and open, the fourth is for the cleaners. That gate is kept locked except when they use it each day or move the waste bins in and out. The football players have a few people just waiting around at each gate. I think they’re waiting for me. I look up at the school building, and I can see Mr Walker in his office looking out with a sort of nasty smile. A male teacher is standing at the front entrance, but he can’t do anything until trouble starts in the school grounds. I look along the fence, and spot the waste bins sitting out for mid-morning collection. They’re steel bins about a metre from front to back, a metre and a half wide, and a metre high; four lined up against the fence, and well clear of the nearest student entrance.

Smiling, I check my bag’s shut while I put the straps on my shoulders before securing the chest and belly straps; it won’t move now. Seeing Kath’s ride pull up a bit down the car park I go down to greet her. After a couple of words I wait for them to start walking to the gate when the car drives off before I take any action.

I sigh, then I run at the fence at an angle. Picking up speed I make a running jump up onto the waste bins, three paces on the bin tops, and over the fence like a hurdler, landing on one foot before going forward into a shoulder roll. It hurts a bit due to not being able to do a proper roll with the bag on my back. But I’m in the school grounds after outflanking the football team dimwits again. Jogging to the front door I wave at Kath while I shout to her, “I told you I could jump over the fence.”

The footballers start to chase after me, but give it up after only a few paces. They decide they missed this one, and they all move off toward the school. I look up, and see Mr Walker isn’t happy. When I pass the teacher he’s trying very hard not to laugh at how I beat the football players again. It seems this is a fun spectator sport for all the other students and staff to enjoy while the football team members and I dance around each other.

Today I’m first into class, so I sit on my desk to wait for Kath. Greg walks in while laughing his head off. Seeing me he wiggles his index finger, “Damn you’re fast and fit, much more than I thought. I’d really love to have you on the team as a wide receiver.”

I laugh, “Tell me, why do they call one guy a running back when he has to run forward to do any good?” This gets more laughs with a slow head shake when he sits down. I notice a lot of the students no longer regard me as a fatal plague. It seems the stories about yesterday are making me out as a hero, and the football team as dummies. Much to most people’s delight.

I take time to apologise to Kath, because I won’t be walking her to classes today. I want to try and avoid her getting hurt. She understands. Class goes well, and I make sure I’m ready to leave class right on the bell.

The bell goes, I grab my bag, and I sprint out the door. I’m to the first corner, and around it before I see anyone else. Again I’m first to the next classroom. Kath and Greg arrive together, both are laughing fit to be tied.

Greg says, “Considering how some of my teammates are feeling at the moment I thought I better escort your lady friend to class. We were last out. There were three of the team waiting for you in the hall, with two more at the stairs. They were surprised when they didn’t see you leave the room. It seems you got down both corridors and onto the stairs before they could get out of class. When they asked where you were I shrugged, and I told them you left the room before I did. Now they’re busy trying to work out how they missed you.” He thinks it’s all a great joke, so do most of the other students.

“Greg, I’m working hard not to give them the chance to start any physical violence, because I’m trying to avoid having the police called. My Dad was an unarmed combat instructor in the SAS at one time, that’s like your Special Forces people. He taught me all he knows, and I’ve added to it with other fighting skills. If they start a fight I’ll hospitalise them before any of us can think about what’s happening. I do wish to avoid getting suspended, but I’m just too well trained.” His eyes lose a lot of the humour in them while he gulps - a couple of times.

The rest of the day is a sort of cat and mouse game with many of the football players. I notice not all of the team members are playing this game for Williams, which raises my opinion of the IQ of those not getting involved. I race between classes, and sometimes take very circular routes to avoid probable ambush sites.

Getting to lunch in the cafeteria is the hardest because I know they’ll be starting from a room a lot closer than I am. It’s a near thing when I sprint into the cafeteria only a few paces ahead of them. A teacher is already there, so they glare at me while they get their lunches when I take my usual seat to wait for Kath to join me. Greg joins us again, and he tells me more about playing American Football.

Halfway through lunch I realise something, and I start laughing. My table mates look at me as if I’m crazy. I say, “I just realised why today’s activities have an unreal feeling and a sense of deja vu. We’re playing a game of cat and mouse. I’m Speedy Gonzales while they’re Sylvester and the other cats. They keep failing because I’m too fast.” They both laugh hard when they see the strong parallels.

After lunch I leave early by rushing to walk out with two teachers leaving a couple of minutes before the bell.

The afternoon is a repeat of the morning, except I’ve last period as a free period, and the football team have training after classes. So I get a free pass home by taking my time to leave the classroom while they go to their next classes.

Afternoon

I head to the car park while calling for a taxi after saying goodbye to Kath; she has to wait for her travel companions and the car. While I wait for my taxi I look around, and see Mr Walker staring out the window at me; he has a very ugly expression on his face. Not liking the look of this I ring Dad, and leave a message for him to call me.

The taxi arrives, and I get in. Just when I’m paying him off at the hotel Dad calls back. While walking through the foyer I say, “Dad, I know you guys don’t do regular private investigator work, but I’m sure you keep a list of PIs who do, can look after themselves, and do good work. I need one to look into something that may or may not get dangerous. Can you please ask around, and get back to me with their details?”

“Sure can, it may take a few hours, so I’ll bring the info home when I get back for dinner, which will be late. See you about six thirty.”

“OK, but you’ll be eating without me! I’ve got to meet someone at seven. I’ll be back by ten.” We say our goodbyes, and hang up.

I stop to speak to Sharon, lightly rubbing her cheek while I do. She leans her face into my hand while we talk. Mr Stein walks out of his office, and waves for me to talk to him. He shuts the door behind me when I enter his office, and he waves me to a chair.

“You’ll be happy to know Lia was over the moon on seeing the website this morning. She wrote it down to let all at the school know. I’ve already had one mother ring to ask how it was organised, as the picture shows Lia in a spa with a hotel towel behind her while relaxedly reading a book that hasn’t been released for sale yet. Her daughters are green with envy while she was laughing her head off, but really wanting to see if I can organise something similar for her three daughters.” He hands over a piece of paper with a name and phone number. I smile while I take it. “I got into trouble for leaving you alone with Lia. Unlike my wife I know you and figure I can trust you. I also know I can’t stop Lia from doing something when she really sets her mind to it. I thought I should warn you my wife isn’t happy about that part of last night where Lia was alone with you, but she’s very happy about the rest.”

I give a weak smile, and say, “Mister Stein, since this is getting a bit personal do you mind if I call you Jerry?” He nods his approval. “Jerry, I agree neither your wife nor you can stop Lia when she decides to have sex. If I wanted to I could have spent the entire time, last night, fucking her. She offered, but I refused. I don’t think she’s ready for that yet: emotionally, physically, or mentally.” He looks up, shocked. “I went into the spa and started the water running. She followed me in, shut the door, and stood in front of it while she got undressed. I ordered her to put her bikini on, and she was upset. I told her I think she’s still too young for that yet. She was unhappy until I got to the ‘yet.’ It may help with your wife if you tell her about that. I’d never do anything to hurt Lia, emotionally or physically. As for sex, I can get all I want from Sharon, certain other guests, and a fair number of other girls at school, or at Lia’s school. I’ve another dozen copies of that book upstairs, and I can get as many more as I want. Care to guess how many girls from Lia’s school, or my school, would gladly spend the night or a weekend as my sex toy to get an advance copy?”

He laughs, “I think the answer would be something like five less than the current total, and those five who’ve got a copy would be yours at any moment, for the asking. Yes, I think I best have a long talk with my wife tonight. Hopefully she’ll sit and listen, and realise what it all means, instead of getting angry about Lia’s actions last night.”

I get up, and we shake hands before I leave. I go upstairs, change, and head to the gym and pool. Passing through the pool I see Beverley, Alison, and Melissa. They confirm their husbands will be late as well. I smile while I enter the gym.

When I walk in the gym supervisor smiles, and puts on my CD, she has no trouble with this because the gym’s empty; it often is at the times I turn up. I’m no sooner started on my circuit than the three ladies follow me in to start on some walking machines. The supervisor, Elizabeth, asks what happened to me yesterday. So I explain about the trouble with some of the football team, and my avoiding actions. She shakes her head while wondering aloud why they’d do that to a nice lad like me. I agree with her. She giggles while talking to me, because she’s watching the three ladies watching me doing my exercises.

Fun Times

It’s just after four when I finish my exercise routine, and head to the pool. After doing a dozen laps to cool down I suggest the ladies join me for a drink in the spa. They smile, and pick up their gear. A few minutes later we’re in the penthouse, and heading for the spa.

The ladies cross the room ahead of me while I detour for the drinks, dropping my clothes while I walk. I arrive at the spa to find the ladies nude and getting in the spa while the water fills it. I pour the drinks, and put the spa cushions handy on the decking, these are soft cloth covered inflated cushions for people to rest their heads on in the spa.

I want them handy to place a couple under their hips when we have sex. Since Beverley and Melissa want to get pregnant I decided to make sure, so I did some research on how to increase the probability. If I follow some of the advice given I should almost ensure a pregnancy.

With us naked I take Melissa in my arms to kiss her before I lower her to the decking to give her a good fucking with a pillow under her lower back and hips. All of the ladies give me odd looks. A little later we’re calming down from our exercise, and she asks about the position caused by the pillow, “You did that deliberately, didn’t you? Why?”

“Yes, I hoped that position would allow me to increase the chance of pregnancy a lot more.”

“It sure felt like you achieved your aim. And that was, by far, the best fucking I’ve ever had.” Both Alison and Beverley stare at her for a moment before they turn to look at me, and smile. Thinking I may just have got Melissa pregnant, and am about to do the same to Beverley soon has me ready again and taking Beverley into my arms to kiss her.

She’s soon on the decking and I’m fucking her. It’s almost a repeat of what just happened with Melissa, only Beverley is a lot more vocal. Some minutes later Alison is egging us on, because she’s very eager for her turn. We all have to be dressed and back downstairs before six thirty, so I can understand her desire for me to hurry up and give her good fucking too. Beverley says, “That was by far my best fuck, too.”

After helping Beverley into the spa, and she sucks me stiff, I don’t get to kiss Alison, because she’s on the decking, ready. She pulls me to her, “Fuck me now!” I grant her wish, and give her a good fucking. The new position I’m trying with them has me riding over their g-spot and cervix, then I stop to come while up against their cervix. But something changes with Alison, and I slip partway into her cervix. This hurts me, and it must hurt her, because she’s very vocal and she screams. It takes some minutes for her to get her breath back afterwards. By then we’re sitting in the spa having a drink. She says, “I don’t know why it happened, but something changed the position. It fucking hurt, but it was the greatest fucking of my life. I don’t think I could take that too often.”

I smile, “I think I’ll have to do more research on that position since it seems good to get someone pregnant, and it feels good. But we don’t want a great pain at the same time.” We sit around for about fifteen minutes before getting out, showered, dried, and dressed. I see the ladies out, and get ready to go out too. I slip three copies of my latest book in my coat pockets before I head downstairs.

Brief Discussions

Arriving in the foyer about six fifteen I take time to talk to Sharon. She tells me about the few possible places she’s found, and left the details on my desk. I tell her to organise for professionals to move her out of her current place on her next day off. She can have one of the empty bedrooms in my suite for her daily things while the rest can go into storage at my expense. All the costs are to be noted, and I’ll pay the bills. She nods acceptance, and says, “Thank you, Master. My flatmate’s been after me to move out so her sister can move in. This’ll mean a new lease, but no issues there, because I checked with the managing agents today.”

Moving to the hospitality phones I call the number Jerry gave me, a woman answers. I say, “Hello, Missus Phillips, Al Adams here, Mister Stein asked me to call you about the book and photo I organised for Lia last night. What can I do for you?”

“Ah, Mister Adams. My daughters are real big Lyn Evans fans, and they would like to see their own photos on Lyn’s website. Since you did it for Lia I was wondering if you can do it for them?”

“Probably, but what’s in it for me? Lia is a very good friend, so is Jerry, while I don’t know you at all. Let alone your daughters. How old are they? Are they good looking? And what are they prepared to do for me for such special treatment?”

“Hmm, Dawn is eighteen, Denise is seventeen, and Diane is sixteen. And just what do you mean by prepared to do for you?”

“As I said, I don’t know them or you. I’m a horny teenage boy who likes very personal encounters with new girls, very personal. I do some things for Evans Publishing, and I’ve got a real lot of contact with Lyn because we share the same grandparents. One thing I do is proofread Lyn’s new books the company prints, and another is to maintain the websites. I can organise for your daughters to get copies of the new book, and to have photos on the website. But what can, or should I say, are you and your daughters prepared to do for me to have me do that for you?” I hear her gulp a few times when she gets my message on what I want from them. “Look, why don’t you and your daughters talk this over. I’m about to go out for a few hours. I’ll be back about ten o’clock. When I get back I’ll call you to see what you’ve worked out. I figure a sleepover by the four of you as my slaves from after school tomorrow until nine in the evening on Sunday will be worth personally autographed books and a few photos on Lyn’s website. I live in the penthouse suite of the hotel where Jerry works. Do you think you and your daughters can take spending a bit over fifty hours here under my orders? Think about it, and we’ll talk it all over at ten tonight.”

I’m not too concerned if they agree or not, but if they’re as bad as they seem to be at playing ‘Keeping up with the Joneses,’ then I intend to get some real good times while I give them what they want.

Seeing Jerry in his office I walk over, and ask him, “What are Missus Phillips and her daughters like?” He gives me a questioning look. “I’ve just offered them a signed book each with photos on the website, but they have to spend from tomorrow afternoon to Sunday night here as my sex toys as payment. Are they nice people, or snobs I should take full advantage of while giving them what they want?”

He laughs, “I’ve met her and her two daughters. They’re nice to look at. Sadly, they’re fairly snobbish. I’m not sure why. If they agree, fuck their brains out, because it may make them realise what they’re behaving like, and cause a change. Hell, if they take you up on it please let me know, because I’d love to tell Lia about it! She’ll love it!”

“I’ve got to go out, but I’ll call her back when I return about ten.”

Just then Dad arrives with two large and fat envelopes he’s holding out for me to take while saying, “Here’s that info on PIs, and the other stuff on emergency medical services you asked for last week. The PI stuff is common, and it’s straight out of files while the other stuff required some putting together.”

Taking it I smile, “Good! Leave the bill for services on my desk, and I’ll organise the payment of it.” He looks like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I make a guess on why. “Tomorrow morning make sure they know to make up a bill for this work at the same rates they charge good clients. Right?” He nods agreement. “Dad, I need to make sure I pay for this, and any other services they do for me. I need all interactions to be clear and clean.” He looks at me while his eyebrows go up, he knows there must be more to this. “Late yesterday I found out I have a significant holding of Terra Security Services shares in my portfolio. I knew I had some Terra Security Services shares, but yesterday I found out I’ve a controlling interest, and they own US Security. Got it?”

He nods, “Yes, Al, I’ll make sure I get a bill tomorrow.” He knows I like to ensure all my dealings with my companies are clear and honest, everything above board while obvious as being above board.

At the desk I collect the box of sandwiches and drinks I’d earlier asked Sharon to organise for me. Dad asks for his mail while I lift the box of food. I smile, and nod at them all while I head to the door. In seconds I’m outside and in a taxi heading to Kath’s while I munch on the delicious sandwiches as an early dinner.

Visiting

On arriving at the security gate I get out, and pay off the taxi before telling the security guard why I’m there. He rings through to the main house, and checks what I’ve got in the box. Of course he has to check they aren’t poisoned by taking some random samples. I laugh when I say, “How would you feel if I’d slipped some knock out drops into the food and you went to sleep while on duty through such testing?” He just smiles at me. I think about it while I look at the video camera in the corner. “Are you guys really that loyal you’ll risk getting poisoned just to test something like this at the check point? I can see the camera, so I’d guess your boss is watching and he’ll hit the alarm if you go down. Neat way to check on people, but a bit risky to you, isn’t it? I’m not sure I could sanction my staff taking such risks.”

His smile widens, “Yes, we’re that loyal. But since Kath mentioned you’d be coming over, the other day, we’ve had you fully checked out. So I figured there was no risk involved tonight. We don’t really do any personal testing, since we’ve a nice little testing kit for that. I was just a bit hungry, so I took the chance to steal a couple of sandwiches.”

Laughing I say, “I’ve got more than I can eat, so steal a couple more if you want.” He grins, and does just that as I have some while we wait.

A few minutes later one of the family limousines pulls up, and a door opens for me. I get in to find Kath, Debbie, and two security staff in the back with the driver and another guard in the front. It’s clear one guard and the driver will stay with the car while the other two go with us. I wonder why the increased security service, but I don’t ask. If they want me to know they’ll tell me. I know how that works from Dad’s past work.

During the fifteen minute drive to the retirement home we’re heading to I finish my dinner, and have the remains cleaned up by the others in the car. They’ve all had dinner, but they don’t mind a bit extra. At the home we’re let out at the front door, and Kath leads the way to a room a little way in. She walks up to an elderly woman with red hair and grey streaks, it’s obvious she’s her grandmother, and gives her a hug before she introduces the rest of us, except Debbie who she already knows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.