Rent Girls - Cover

Rent Girls

Copyright© 2010 by pj

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Landlord takes advantage of coeds kicked out of their housing. But only after the girls make a game of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

I didn't hear from them again until about a week and a half later. Jen called me and said she had a couple of weeknights free and, after talking to Brenda, had been fantasizing about it. I invited her to supper the next night, nothing fancy, just Bob Evans a 'family style' restaurant.

We had a good time talking, she about her parents and friends, me about my kids. I appreciated that she didn't display too much interest in my boys. That would be embarrassing, if she was so bold as to want to meet them, for instance. The girl had a good head on her shoulders. We went back to the apartment and to her room. She stripped down quickly to her bra and panties, and I to my shorts, then we just looked at each other. She laughed.

"What do we do now?"

I chuckled, too.

"I dunno ... sure is awkward."

"Could you give me a massage?" She asked shyly.

I could do that. I'd gotten good at it.

She laid out flat on the bed, face down.

I started at her shoulders and neck. She was a little tightened up, but not 'knotty'. She was very responsive, though, beginning to sigh and moan after just a few seconds and by the time I worked down to the small of her back she was pooching her butt up, apparently inviting me to knead her asscheeks. Which I did, but not immediately. When I finally did, she opened her thighs to me and struggled to get her weight onto her knees to give me access.

"Damn ... that is hot. You have great hands."

"Thanks." I continued on. But down to her thighs, then knees and calves. Jen began moving her ass around like she was waving to me with it. I chuckled to myself, but not silently enough.

"What are laughing at?"

"That you're so horny." I said it in a nice way, but just to make sure: "I'm not laughing AT you, Jen ... I just appreciate a girl who doesn't play games."

"I LOVE games!"

"That's not what I meant, and you know it ... don't you!"

"Yeah ... I was just giving you a hint. But you know THAT, don't you?"

NOW I did.

I reached down to Jen's hips and pulled her the rest of the way to her knees and without any more banter pushed my cock into her. I noticed her anus was open and inviting and that was a good clue as to how to proceed. I pressed the ball of my thumb firmly against her asshole, and angled my cock up to rub the head against her colon wall.

Jen almost went crazy. And that was not good for my staying power, it only took a few strokes and I was ready to cum.

She heard I was ready, by my breathing, and began frigging herself. I managed to hold off another minute or so and finally grabbed her hips hard, and thrust in as far as I could, then spurted in her.

She almost screamed ... very gutteral and primal as I felt her cunt contracting around me. As soon as I felt her relax from her final orgasmic contraction, I let go and she fell forward, pulling her pussy off my cock.

My spend immediately began to ooze out. I always love to watch that. Must be an original reaction, carried in our genetic makeup.

As we cleaned up, I apologized. "Sorry I didn't last longer ... you're a wildcat and that shortens my time a lot."

"Don't worry, I'm used to it ... my last boyfriend said it wasn't fair cause he couldn't learn anything about foreplay from me."

"Oh..."

"Yeah. It's a little sobering." She screwed up her face in a visage of mock disgust. "Guess I really am a slut. After all, I'm fucking a 'grandpa'."

I didn't take that as a put-down but, just to make sure, she winked at me.

And when we went back downstairs she gave me a pointed hug and addressed Sallie who was sitting on the sofa.

"Just wait, Sallie ... he's really good. You're gonna love it!"

Sallie's face turned white then red. Jen laughed, then gave me a really STRONG wink. I had a feeling that Jen had something special in mind for Sallie, but I dismissed it. Things don't always stack up like some episode in a fuck story.

Little did I know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.