Rent Girls - Cover

Rent Girls

Copyright© 2010 by pj

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Landlord takes advantage of coeds kicked out of their housing. But only after the girls make a game of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

It was like one of those random 'hit by lightning' stories that I recall reading on Penthouse Forum, written by some 20 year old sweaty gnome, fantasizing in his mom's basement. So formulaic, I didn't really believe it while it was happening and I don't expect anyone to believe it happened, either, but it's tucked safely in my memory bank and the proof is residing, at the moment, in Apartment D, 1623 Elm St. NE. They move a lot but always in the properties I own. I believe the legal term for our relationship is " ... and other considerations."

I had stopped into the Kwicky Mart on Market and Vine to get a pack of smokes and a cold drink and prepay for my gas. It was July and the temperature was typical for the Midwest.

As I approached the register I traded the usual flirting inanities with the homely chubby girl at the counter, she flirted back as usual and I thought nothing of it as I went back to my service truck and filled it up hoping that I was hitting the market right and the price per gallon wouldn't fall through the floor. That's a game we play nowadays, perverse as it is. No one TALKS about playing it, but we all do.

"You can do better than the fat chick!" It was a distinctly young female voice, somewhere behind me probably in the other pump lane, and I ignored it because of that. I'm 65 but my mind is still sharp and I know who and where I am ... most hours of the day, anyway.

"I mean it. For an old guy, you're pretty cute!"

Now, my curiosity raised, I turned and looked in the direction of the girl's voice. Indeed she was right across from me, on the other side of the pump and filling a late model Mustang.

She was young, brunet with brown eyes, about 5'3" with a really tight body, probably B cup breasts but buns to lick and bite all night.

As I realized that she was indeed speaking to me, I smiled at her.

"Thanks! Coming from you that makes my day." I winked. She winked back.

"Nah, man, I mean it. I'd let you buy me a beer any day."

I bet you would, I thought. She couldn't be older than twenty, which meant she was underage in any bar in town except, maybe, around the campus.

"Well ... I think I'd be more interested in buying your mom a drink, or maybe your grandmother. Is she free tonight, your grandma I mean?"

The girl seemed confused for a minute but she caught on.

"I don't know if either of them still fucks, but I do."

Now if that was meant to knock me back, it did. But I'd parried the unexpected before and I wasn't about to be bested by a stripling.

I looked her up and down. Her clothes, even if they were Tee shirt and cutoff jean shorts, were definitely not out of a discount store. Nor were her sandals, well worn but looked Italian.

I looked at her car's plates, the county sticker was a number I didn't recognize. Hmmm college kid.

"How much?"

"$250"

"Which is for... ?"

"Sex, what do you think? Oh, you mean what do I need the money for.What do you care?"

"I don't use drugs. I don't buy drugs, not even indirectly."

"It's for rent. I don't use drugs, either. But I, or I should say 'we', did party too much and the landlord threw us out."

"Heh ... Sophomore, right?"

"How did you know?"

"Classic case of off campus life-learning. My kids almost got thrown out sophomore year. But it was in October, not the end of the year."

She laughed. "Not exactly what they did, probably, but it's a long story and I'm hungry. At least buy me lunch. Mickey D's will do fine"

We each drove down the street and went in, she ordered a double Quarter Pounder with cheese, biggied the meal and we sat down.

She ate the burger and fries with some restraint and finesse.

She told me her name was Jen, short for Jennifer and she was from a small town south of Toledo.

"Why me?" I asked. She looked at me quizzically.

"I mean I'm probably older than your grandfather ... why hit on me?"

"Grandpa's 58 ... he's older than you!"

"No, I'm 65."

"No shit? You look like mid-fifties."

"Thanks, again, for the compliment ... but, why me?"

"We had a dare. I mean we each have to peddle our asses to get the rent deposit, but to make it interesting, and less like we were whoring, we made up categories and drew them out of a hat and I drew 'Old guy, working man, over forty'".

'So you have an apartment lined up?"

"Yeah. It's a shithole and we have to pay $750 a month but we don't have a lot of choices, the old landlord won't give us references and our parents are pissed off and won't co-sign."

"We? I take it you're all girls, how many of you?"

"Three, would have been four but Wendy gave up school after the end of the year and moved back home. It was her going away party that got out of hand, too!"

"So all three of you are screwing for rent?"

She nodded. "But I bet Sallie's cheating. Her boyfriend's got money and I think she's gonna hit him up for her share."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.