Lynn and Earl at Paradise Ranch - Cover

Lynn and Earl at Paradise Ranch

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lynn, wife of Ted, has gone to Paradise Ranch to make some money to catch up their house mortgage. This is a more detailed account of what happened between Lynn and her older neighbor, Earl My sincere thanks to SO author, Bobfr, for writing this Paradise Ranch story. What an awesome erotic write.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife  

Lynn Martin, Ted's sexy 32-year old wife and the mother of their children, had been in her new "temporary" work at Paradise Ranch for two weeks when their older friend and neighbor, Earl, went to Las Vegas and made a specific trip out to the Ranch. He normally went there several times each year, but this time he wasn't interested in one of the lineups of all the available girls at the Ranch; he was only interested in his beautiful next door neighbor, Lynn, and he would wait until he could "party" with her.

Lynn's husband, Ted, had known Earl was going on a trip to Vegas and he'd asked if Ted would be upset if he saw Lynn. Ted had told Earl it wouldn't disturb him, but Earl wondered how Ted would feel once the trip was over and he'd returned to Portland where they all lived.

Earl requested a party with Lynn, and he ended up waiting two hours before the hostess finally brought Lynn to the waiting room to meet him. Earl could honestly say that when he first saw Lynn as she entered the room, her appearance far exceeded anything that he'd been able to imagine in the two weeks since he and Ted had discussed Lynn working there in an effort to raise some quick cash. Earl had always found his sexy young neighbor to be a very attractive and very sexy young MILF, but even when he'd known that she and Ted had come to Las Vegas to investigate her working there, he couldn't have believed what he'd see that afternoon.

Earl could remember every word he and Ted had exchanged in the day before he and Lynn came to Las Vegas to investigate the possibility of her working at Paradise Ranch. Earl felt a bit guilty when he recalled how he'd always noticed Lynn from afar as his next door neighbor, but he would never have acted on his lusty fantasies and desires concerning her. He could remember Ted calling Marsha long-distance and describing Lynn to her on his first effort to get information about Paradise Ranch. He remembered Ted saying his sexy young wife was 32, 5'5", with long brown hair and that she wore a 34B bra. Now, he was standing up from where he'd been waiting, and Lynn was taking him by the hand to take him to her party room. The stats Ted had provided could in no way do justice to the sexy young woman who was now getting ready to spend time alone with him.

When Lynn had walked into the room, Earl had felt his cock grow into an instant hardon. He'd thought about this day for a long time, and now it was going to become a reality. Lynn had come to the waiting area dressed in a black see-through negligee with a very sexy black lace bra and thong underneath it. Earl could see a small patch of dark brown pubic hair at the top of Lynn's crotch and her dark brown nipples also showed through the cups of her demi-bra. Her hair looked very sexy and Lynn looked great.

"Hi, Earl, I think you already know my name is Lynn," she laughed as she walked with him back to her room. "How have you been?" she asked him.

"Lynn," Earl said, "I think I should ask you how you've been, don't you?"

Lynn laughed, "I've been a bad girl in breaking lots of the rules while I've been here, Earl, but it's been the most amazing two weeks of my life."

"Broken the rules? And you're still here, Lynn?" Earl asked, eager to hear what she'd been doing that she shouldn't have.

Earl walked with Lynn, holding her hand like they were lifelong friends, but he knew they did this with all of their customers. They got to her room, and Lynn showed him through the door.

"Yes, Earl, there are lots of fairly clear-cut rules that I'm supposed to abide by, but I've been breaking some of them. Like no kissing, no letting my men use their fingers in me, and no cocks in mouth, pussy, or ass without being covered with a condom."

"Before we start, Lynn, if this is at all uncomfortable for you, I can go back and select another woman. I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable spot, but I did want to request you by name, and I know you didn't know who the request came from until you walked in and saw me waiting there."

"Earl, I am very flattered that you've requested me and that you actually waited patiently for two hours. Not only that, but we need to be honest with each other from this point, and make sure we both enjoy this time together. I am so happy to see you, and you don't make me uncomfortable at all, Earl. Not one bit," Lynn said. She'd tell Earl more but the time didn't seem quite right under the circumstances. At that point, Lynn went into the normal steps she took with each of her customers and when she'd taken Earl's credit card to have it processed and returned to her room, he was naked and fully erect, waiting for her.

Earl had requested a half-and-half and when Lynn was back in the room, Earl had removed his clothes and he was sitting there completely naked with a large thick hardon jutting from his groin. She'd gone through all of the procedures for checking him physically, and then she'd washed his cock and balls with the antiseptic lotion. Then, Lynn faced Earl and slipped her black negligee off, and then followed it by unfastening the front closure of her black bra, and peeled back the bra cups to reveal her 34B breasts tipped with large dark brown nipples. She then slipped her black thong down off her shapely legs, and before she reached for a condom to put on Earl's hard cock, she leaned forward and kissed him tenderly on his right cheek. Earl reached up, cupping both of Lynn's rounded breasts and his hands could feel both her nipples as hard as little pebbles.

"Mmmmm, yes, Earl, touch me and play with my breasts," Lynn said, as she felt herself growing very wet and horny for her sexy neighbor to fuck her. Lynn wanted to let Earl continue their foreplay, but she also knew that the rules required him to wear a condom before he could slide his cock in her pussy. She let him caress and feel her breasts for a couple of moments, and then she turned, opened a condom, and placed it in her mouth. She bent over and let the tip of the condom cover his cockhead and then unroll downward as she took his cock in her mouth. Just as it had the first time Lynn had taken a customer, when she took Earl's hardon in her mouth and covered him with a rubber, she began to orgasm. She finished covering the rest of his large thick cock with the condom, and Lynn could hardly believe the length and thickness of Earl's hard cock. Then she moved closer to Earl and let him kiss her on the lips. Their kisses were moist and very loving, as Lynn felt safe and comfortable in her neighbor's arms, and Earl was relishing every moment of realization that he was finally living out a long-time sexual fantasy of making love to Lynn. Earl meant to make love to his sexy young neighbor, even if for her it might be just another fuck for her in the middle of a busy day.

Earl kissed Lynn with passion and hot lusty desire for her. Her kisses were sweet and feeling her soft young lips on his made his cock even harder. Lynn had him so turned on that he finally could not wait any longer to be inside her. He broke off their kisses and his movement towards the bed let Lynn know that he was ready to fuck her. She let him take her by the hand and lead her to the bed where she sat on the edge, and bent over, taking his condom-draped cock in her mouth and she bobbed her head up and down a few times as she wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked him, kneading his large round balls, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.