Selecting the Right Girl - Cover

Selecting the Right Girl

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 16: Virginity Forgone

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Virginity Forgone - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

FRANK FLEW UP to Sydney late on Friday morning. He had checked his bag all the way to Hobart, so when he arrived, he went straight to the Qantas Club for a cup of coffee. Half an hour later, he went out, through security, to meet Helen just outside the departures area.

He had arranged for a limousine to pick her up and bring her to the airport. No point in him going to her home and then back to the airport. He would have had to catch an earlier flight to do that.

Right on time the white limousine pulled up at the curb and an excited Helen stepped out, looking radiant and very young in her summer dress. She rushed straight into his arms, kissing him enthusiastically as the chauffeur got her bag out of the car's boot.

Frank disentangled himself from Helen, took her bags from the chauffeur, thanking him, and walked her into the business class check-in.

"Don't we have to join a queue?" she asked him, seeing a long line of passenger waiting to check in.

"No, we are flying business class. There's no first class on domestic flights in Australia though, unfortunately" he told her.

Once he had checked her in and got her boarding pass, they went through the security screening. Helen was concerned about her camera in her handbag, but Frank assured her that it wouldn't be affected by the x-ray, pointing to the signs. He took her up into the Qantas Club to await the boarding of their flight, getting her a soft drink and some cake, while he had a cup of coffee and a shortbread biscuit.

Soon their flight was called and they made their way down to the departure gate and boarded the plane. The hostess greeted them by name, which impressed Helen.

"How did she know who I was?" she whispered to Frank as she sat next to the window in the comfortable leather business class seat.

"It's on your boarding pass, but they also have a list names to seats" he whispered back to her, smiling at her innocence.

Helen was even more excited as the plane took off, her first flight anywhere. She grabbed his hand and clung tightly with nervous energy as the plane took off, but then she relaxed once they were in the air and loved looking out the window seeing the city and the ocean from high up in the air.

All too soon for her, the aircraft had climbed to a height where she basically couldn't see anything interesting anymore, so turned her attention back to Frank and they chatted for a while until the hostess came and offered them a drink.

Frank ordered two glasses of bubbly.

"Is you daughter old enough to drink?" she asked and before Helen could say anything, Frank quickly told her that they were both for him, giving her a conspiratorial smile.

The hostess didn't respond, simply brought the two drinks back and placed them on Frank's tray, smiling at him, knowing full well that the young lady was going to drink one.

"Why didn't you tell her I wasn't your daughter?" she asked.

"Does it embarrass you to think people might conclude you are my daughter?" he replied, thinking this was one reason why he knew she shouldn't spend next year with him. He didn't relish the idea of explaining why he wanted a double bed all the time.

"Actually no, in some ways I wish I was, but not for what I'm planning to do for the next few nights" she whispered seductively.

Helen enjoyed the flight, even her first aircraft meal, but Frank didn't get her a second alcoholic drink. He had whispered to the flight attendant that it was her first flight, which is why he wanted her to have a glass of bubbly to celebrate, but that was to be her only drink. She had smiled at him, effectively approving of what he had done.

But Helen wasn't quite as comfortable when the plane came in to land, again gripping Frank's hand and holding on fiercely. She even went a little white as the plane hit the runway fairly hard, because, as he found out when he got off the plane, there was a rather strong cross wind that made the landing a little difficult. A frequent occurrence in Hobart, apparently, Frank learned.

Once she was on the ground, Helen quickly got her colour back and her enthusiasm too. There was a limousine waiting to take them once they had got their luggage. The chauffeur took the bags off Frank and carried them to the car.

She enjoyed the 25 minute drive to their hotel, looking at things so new and different for her. When they were on the high bridge over the Derwent River she asked "is this the bridge that fell down?"

"Well not actually, it is a totally new bridge. The old one didn't really fall down though; it was hit by a ship, knocking one of the support piers down. Think it was in January 1975 when a bulk ore carrier crashed into a pier and about 120 metres of the bridge fell into the river, severing the Eastern Shore's link with Hobart. There were quite a few people killed too, about 12 I seem to remember. Eventually the Army put up a Bailey Bridge, until this new one was built" he told her, proudly spouting facts he had read previously.

Soon they were checking into the very posh hotel suite with its view of the harbour. It was quite different from his Sydney suite, if any thing it was larger and they were virtually right on the water front. Helen squealed with delight as she quickly moved around the suite looking at everything, but especially when she went onto the balcony and saw the glorious view.

"Oh Frank this is going to be so good here. It's just lovely. Thank you for bringing me here" she gushed, as she flew into his arms and started covering his face with tiny, loving kisses.

Frank realised that the time had come for him to prove he was capable of fulfilling her dream. He returned her kisses, softly, gently, even lovingly as he took the initiative back from her.

He stepped back from her and gently asked "are you sure you are ready for this?"

"Yes, Frank, yes, I've been waiting for this since I first met you in that interview room. I just can't believe it's finally going to happen" she sighed.

"Aren't you scared or nervous?"

"A little bit I guess, but I so want this to happen, and it's you I want to make it happen" she whispered.

Frank moved the half step back to her and slowly undressed her, first revealing the small, firm, round, milky white breasts topped with beautiful, long nipples that he remembered her showing him on their second date. As he removed her white lace panties, he saw her mound for the first time with the fine blonde pubic hair, fairly sparse and well trimmed for her bikini, with no hair on the lips of her sex he was pleased to see.

He pulled the covers from the bed and placed a hand towel strategically on the sheet before gently picking her up and laying her down on top of it. He then stepped back, slowly undressing before joining her on the bed.

He spent the next fifteen minutes just kissing her wherever his lips could reach, from the top of her head to the end of her toes, nibbling her ear lobes and flicking his tongue in her ear. But he studiously avoided her breasts and sex. Finally, he came back up her body and started on first one then the other of those beautiful, firm breasts. He licked and sucked and kissed and teased, his hands joining his mouth in lavishing delicious attention to those two glorious small globes.

By this stage Helen was writhing, her hands holding on tightly to the back of his head, pressing him against her. She didn't want him to stop what he was doing, but at the same time, wished he would hurry up and move to her sex, which was tingling and moist with anticipation.

Frank let one hand slide along her tummy, a finger circling and playing inside her belly button, before his hand continued further along to tease and play with that soft down. At last, she thought, as his mouth left her breasts and trailed kisses over the front of her body until he reached her belly button. He ran his tongue in little circles around the indentation, kissing her there before finally, yes finally she thought, his mouth reached the junction of her legs.

Even then, he didn't address her sex. He rained little kisses on the inside of her thighs, right up to the groin, but still hadn't touched her vaginal lips. He placed his hand flat on her mound, just holding her as he continued kissing around her, before moving his hand allowing his fingers to slide along so that he had a finger either side of both lips, moving his hand back and forth, while his thumb pressed against her hard little nub. She moaned her pleasure.

Now he brought his mouth to where she wanted it, raining kisses and licking on the outside and inside of both lips, before at last letting his tongue enter her, move up to her clitoris while first one then two fingers gently and slowly entered her vagina.

By this stage Helen was almost crying, begging him to make love to her, she wanted him inside her so badly, but Frank wanted her to want him even more before he penetrated her for the first time with his penis.

She reached for him trying to fondle him, but he took her hand away. He didn't want any unnecessary stimulation, as he knew that he needed to be able to last as long as possible.

But finally, when he judged that she was as wet and aroused as she was going to be, he knelt between her legs and guided his erection to the mouth of her sex. He rubbed it up and down her slit, letting just the tip enter her and tease her further as she reached down for his bottom, trying to pull him into her. She was long past worrying about the prospect of pain or losing her virginity; she badly wanted him inside her.

He moved slowly into her until he felt resistance, rested for a moment, before slowly pushing a bit further into her. This time he met considerable resistance, so after pausing for a moment, he suddenly pushed his erect penis hard into her and then held still.

Helen yelped from the sudden pain she experienced, but soon started to feel nothing but pleasure as Frank began to slowly move deeper and deeper into her, withdrawing slightly before each thrust. Finally he could go no further; his penis was buried as deeply inside her as it could be. He held still for a while allowing her body to become accustomed to this foreign invasion. He kissed first each eye, licking away the few tears that had formed there before kissing her mouth, gently but then with increasing passion.

Frank now started a regular pattern of withdraw and thrust, withdraw and thrust, as she wrapped first her arms and then her legs around his body, moaning and telling him how good it was and that she hoped he would keep doing it for hours. He thought her expectations were just a little high, however.

He managed to get one hand onto a breast, squeezing it and tweaking her nipples, causing her to moan from a different pain, one she really enjoyed. His other hand went under her bottom and squeezed her cheeks as he tried to keep his weight on his elbows and knees.

Soon he moved both hands so that they were under her shoulders, giving him leverage as he increased the frequency and power of his thrusts into her very aroused vagina. She cried out telling him how good it was and he could feel her muscles tense as her legs gripped him tighter and she experienced her first orgasm from a man's penis.

She begged for more, wanting to get that feeling again. Frank did his best, determined to continue until she had at least one more orgasm and was very pleased when he felt her spasm again, because he could hold back no longer and for the first time she experienced what it felt like for a man to spurt his love inside her.

He tried not to collapse onto top of her but was so exhausted that most of his weight was on her, but she simply held him close then burst into tears.

"What's wrong?" he asked with concern, thinking he had failed her, "didn't you like it?"

"Oh no Frank, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm sorry I am crying, but it was just so good, even better than I ever imagined. I am so glad I was able to have you for my first lover" she cried to him, as she brought her hands to his face and kissed him gently, unlocking her legs from around him and laying with them either side of him.

Now Frank was able to roll them both onto their sides. He managed to stay inside her as she was so tight and he was able to remain a little turgid for a few minutes more, but finally he had to withdraw from her.

He held her gently in his arms as they both got their breathing and emotions back under control.

"I think we should go and have a shower" Frank suggested and as they got up he picked up the towel, taking it into the bathroom where he rinsed it and threw it in the corner. At first Helen hadn't realised what the towel was for, but now she saw why and was grateful that she didn't have to see their sheet stained with her blood.

Once they were showered and dressed he took her to the cocktail lounge where her ordered a bottle of good French Champagne, and as they were about to drink, he proposed a toast "to the former virgin", which made her blush and then laugh.

She was so happy that he was letting her drink and not only that, but such wonderful champagne. What a way to celebrate the loss of her virginity and her first love making, she thought.

When the bottle was finished, Frank drinking two glasses to her one, he suggested dinner, as it was now almost 8pm. They adjourned to the dining room and had a wonderful seafood dinner, while admiring the view of the lights on the harbour outside the windows.

"It tastes so fresh that it might have jumped from the harbour next door right onto our plates" he told her and she giggled.

They just had a half bottle of white wine with their one course meal, as neither wanted a big dinner. Frank of course had two glasses while she only had about three quarters of a glass.

They went straight back to their suite, where Helen immediately got undressed as soon as she was inside, before going to the bathroom. When she came out she said "this is how I want to be dressed for the rest of the holiday, at least while we are in out suite anyway."

"Well I for one won't object. You are so beautiful I could look at you all day" he replied, almost meaning it. She certainly was a sight for sore eyes.

He decided to use the bathroom and when he came back out, she was laying on her back on the bed, obviously waiting for him to take her again. By now he was ready for it too, so undressed, hung up his clothes before finally joining her on the bed.

Again he spent considerable time kissing her, paying particular attention to those glorious breasts. He really enjoyed licking and sucking them and especially nibbling on her beautiful long nipples, quite large for the size of her breasts, but they tasted wonderful. He really liked long nipples.

This time though, he didn't take quite as much time getting to her clitoris and vagina with his mouth and fingers. It wasn't long before he was able to bring her to orgasm with his stimulation, as she grasped his head and pulled it hard against her groin.

He brought his penis to her mouth, letting her kiss and suck him until he was hard and coated with her saliva. Then he rolled her over onto her tummy, pulled her hips a little into the air, parted her legs, knelt between them and took her from behind, his throbbing penis sliding into her tight vagina a little more easily than last time, but there was still a lot of friction as he thrust in and out of her.

One of Frank's hands slid under her so that he could grasp and fondle a breast, while the other went around to her sex, tweaking and flicking her clitoris with his thumb and finger.

"Frank, oh Frank, that feels so good. Please give me more, harder" she cried as she quickly reached her second orgasm of the session.

Of course he had no intention of stopping, but he did force her hips back flat on the bed and brought her legs close together as he put his outside hers, gaining even more fiction from her thighs as they clamped onto his penis each time he withdrew from her vagina.

He could not keep this up for long as the friction would quickly bring him to orgasm he realised, so rolled her over until he was on his back with her on top, her back laying on his chest. Now he was able to use his hands to greater effect, tweaking her nipples, which she loved and massaging her clitoris.

Finally, he rolled her onto her side, so that he could thrust vigorously into her, still from behind as he grasped one of her legs, pulling it up for leverage and rammed his penis deep into her as he climaxed, but kept thrusting for the few extra moments it took for her to reach yet anther orgasm.

"Wow that was great, Frank. I didn't realise we could do it so many different ways" she sighed, as he lay behind her, still inside but gradually slipping out of her as he cuddled her.

"We have only just started on different positions. I intend to try and teach you something each time we make love during the next few days" he told her.

"You couldn't believe how much I am looking forward to your lessons" she exclaimed.

Soon both of them were sleeping, but Frank remained cuddled into her back, an arm around her as his hand clasped a breast. Definitely the way he wished he could go to sleep every night, he thought.


Frank woke up the next morning with a pleasant, warm and fuzzy feeling, until he realised that Helen had her mouth wrapped around his penis, sucking it. He reached a hand between her legs and fingered her vagina, which was already aroused. After a few more moments, he pulled her up to him enabling him to kiss her mouth.

Then he rolled her over on top of him, so that she straddled him as he guided his erection into her. He pushed her up gently until she was sitting on him, reaching up and fondling both breasts, the nipples already hard with anticipation.

Frank encourage her to bounce up and down on him, then told her to put her arms behind her with her hands on his thighs for support as she leaned back. He looked down and enjoyed the sight of his very erect penis sliding in and out of her vagina as she moved on top of him.

He reached one hand down so that his thumb could massage her clitoris while his fingers played with her pubic hair. At the same time, she continued bouncing on him. Soon her head was rolling from side to side as she climaxed, enjoying that glorious feeling as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

Frank pulled her down to him, crushing her breasts against his chest, feeling her nipples sticking into him as he slid his hands down to massage and fondle the cheeks of her bottom. He slid one hand to her crevice, dipping right around her until he could push a finger in with his penis deep into her vagina. After several moments of this double penetration, he moved his hand back so that the finger, now damp with her juices, found her rosebud and then pushed slowly, deep into her anus.

Helen loved this delicious double attack and moaned her pleasure as he continued thrusting up into her, his hips lifting off the bed with each thrust, while his finger plunged in and out of her bottom in synchronised movements. It didn't take much of this for her to experience yet another wonderful orgasm and as soon as Frank felt it finish, he rolled her over onto her back, leaving his hand on her bottom with his finger in her anus, as he plunged harder and harder into her until he exploded deep inside.

"Good morning my love" he said to her as he kissed her mouth gently.

"Oh Frank, it gets better each time. If this continues I don't know how I will stand it, it feels so good" she sighed gently into his ear.

"Don't worry, there are plenty of variations yet and you said you want to experience everything didn't you?"

"Yes, Frank, I do. I want you to do everything you can to me, in fact anything that will give you pleasure" she cried enthusiastically.

"Are you sure? There are some things I could do that might inflict pain on you. Is that what you want?" he replied, trying to make her realise that she needed to set boundaries.

"Yes, sweetheart, yes. Anything that gives you any pleasure at all. I want to experience everything and those things I enjoy the most, well hopefully two or three times" she replied emphatically.

Frank thought of a number of things he had read about but never experienced and some he knew would not be appropriate for one so young, but others maybe. He could see that he would be testing her boundaries. After all, he didn't want her going home in love with him, but he also didn't want to disappoint her.

They showered and ordered room service for breakfast as Helen told him she didn't want to get dressed today; she wanted to spend the whole day with him here. This caused a mild panic for Frank, knowing that there was no way he could keep this up hour after hour. He would have to be a little inventive. He was glad that he had thought to bring a vibrator and a tube of lubricant. He was going to need all the help he could get.

Frank thought it was funny when the waiter brought their room service tray, however. Helen suddenly realised that she was naked, so quickly disappeared into the bedroom as Frank let him in. Fortunately the lounge area of their suite, furnished with a dining table as well as a lounge suite, was separate from their bedroom and bathroom and she hastily closed the door.

"It's alright, you can come out now" he called after the waiter had left.

She was a little sheepish and apologetic as she came out, telling him that although she was determined to stay naked, she had forgotten that the waiter would have to come in.

"So will the maids who clean and service the room" Frank told her.

"Can't you put a sign out? That 'do not disturb' sign?" she asked.

"I could, sure, but we still need to have the room serviced" he replied.

After he had finished eating, Frank took one of the two Sunday papers that had been delivered with the breakfast, out onto the balcony to read while he drank his coffee.

"Why don't you come out here and enjoy the sun, dear?" he called back to her.

"But I've got nothing on" she cried.

"Doesn't matter. No one can see you unless someone out on the harbour has binoculars trained on our balcony. Besides, you should be proud to show off that beautiful body" he told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.