Storyline4
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by jk697788

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Retirement Fantasies

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First  

Day One and Two

This part of the story is about a neighbor girl I'll call Lena. She's a cute ten-year-old that seems way older when she looks deep into your eyes. One day, while walking my dog, Tawny, she stopped me to talk for a minute and to pet my animal. They seemed to get along real well, so I asked her if she would like to earn a buck a day by walking her, since I was getting up in years. Her eyes lit up and said, "Boy, would I! I don't get much allowance, besides this would be a fun job!" I gave her the leash and said, "Well, you can walk her today with me and I'll see if this will work out. She can really be a handful when she sees another animal. She, most likely, weighs more than you do." As we walked, everything went really well, and then a neighbor's dog came into view. Right away, Tawny's ears perked up and I thought she might try to take off, but Lena recognized the situation immediately and barked a command, "No Tawny! Settle down girl!" and lo and behold the dog settled down. I said, "Well, it looks like you have things under control, so you have the job if it's all right with your parents."

As we walked, I told her that when I was young, I had a million questions and no one I could get answers from that I trusted. I tested my parents out, but on the sensitive questions, they seemed too embarrassed, and seemed to brush me off. This is why I went to the library so often, besides air conditioning wasn't available yet and the library was cool in the summer. I told Lena, "If you have any questions you want answers to, don't be hesitant to ask me. Anything we discuss will never be revealed ever, to anyone, and there is no question or subject too embarrassing to ask or talk about. If you have questions about boys, or your bodily changes, or your deepest thoughts or feelings, just ask."

I didn't push any further, and while we walked, we talked about her school, and what her plans might be during the summer. She said she should be home most every day to walk the dog, since her mother, Pat, would also be off during the summer months, Anyway, the rest of the walk was uneventful, and Lena walked home with me. I showed her where the dog slept and where I kept her leash. Lena said brightly, "OK, I'll be seeing you tomorrow morning! Bye!" and off she skipped.

About midmorning the next day, I heard a knock on the door. It was Lena, "Here I am, ready for work!" So I let her in and asked her if it was all right with her parents if she could walk the dog. She replied, "Mom said it would give me a chance to find out what it was like to earn my own money and it would be a good experience." She was glancing around my house and I asked, "Would you like a quick tour?" Lena replied, "Oh yes, could I?" So, I showed her around, room by room. When we got to my office, she saw that I had two computers there, and noticing her quizzical expression I explained, "One for managing my budget and my email and looking up things on the Internet, and my old one for looking at sites that might infect me with a virus." Lena laughed and said, "You mean all the porn sites?" I laughed in turn and asked, "What do you know about porn sites?" She said, "You have to remember that us kids know one heck of a lot more at our age today than you did when you were this age!" I'll have to agree with her on that fact, but I didn't expect to hear it coming from a ten-year-old. Anyway, then we went downstairs, and she saw another computer in the family room. I gave her an answer before she could ask it. "That one belongs to my wife, so she won't screw up mine." Then she saw my piano and keyboard, and asked, "Do you or your wife play the piano?" I replied, "I am teaching myself whenever I'm in the mood. My mother started teaching me when I was nine, but I wasn't interested at the time, so she gave up. Mom said one of these years you'll regret not continuing your lessons, and boy was she ever right! If you are interested, I can teach you what I know, the basics, and then you can decide for yourself if you want to carry on. Maybe someday you'll be able to surprise your family and friends. Oh, and by the way, I also play clarinet and guitar if you might be interested."

We then went into the utility room, where the dog stays, and Lena grabbed the choke collar with the leash attached and slipped it over the dog. Out through the garage they both went, skipping merrily along. Tawny was acting like a pup again instead of old like me. They returned about twenty minutes later, and Lena brought Tawny into to her room. Then she came upstairs to where I was working on my computer. "Well, the first day went off without a hitch! How do I get paid, daily, weekly or what" she asked. I replied, "Well, I hadn't thought of that, but I guess I could pay daily, as long as I had dollar bills in my wallet," reaching for my wallet and pulling a dollar out and handing to her. She said, "Boy oh boy, my first dollar I ever earned. But don't expect me to save it in a picture frame or anything. I'm going to spend it!"

I said, "You can't get much for a buck nowadays, you might have to wait 'til you get a weeks worth to spend." Lena thought for a moment then completely changed the subject. "Hey, can I get on your old computer to check out My Space? Mom says I can't use hers for that." I said, "Sure, go ahead." I was about to show her how to log on, but she was already halfway there before I got up. I went back to what I was doing, and after quite awhile, Lena piped up. "You sure you won't say anything to anybody about what we talk about?" I replied, "I never have with anyone else and I promise I won't with you either."

She thought for a moment, then asked, "Can I see one of your porn sites. I have never seen one before, but I sure don't want my parents to know about it." I replied, "I couldn't say anything anyway, because they would want to know why I would allow such a thing, and I wouldn't have a believable answer. We would both be dependent on the other to keep it a secret." This seemed logical to her, so she asked, "OK, show me one."

I clicked on Links and then "Old" which brought up my favorite site. It had pictures of almost anything you would feel like looking at on any particular day. Her eyes got as big as saucers when she saw the nudity before her. I showed her how to scan through the pics and how to click on any one of her choosing, and how to expand on any particular theme. Then I went back to my computer to finish what I was working on. She was quiet but I noticed she was extremely busy checking out the sites. I asked her if she wanted a soda and she mumbled sure, without looking away from the screen. When I brought it to her, I was surprised to see her left hand doing busy work down between her legs. She didn't even seem to pay attention to me, so I just stood there and observed. Suddenly, she unsnapped her jeans and her hand went inside and the action increased dramatically. I just watched, fascinated by a ten-year-old masturbating, oblivious to her surroundings. Then, she seemed to freeze, close her eyes, and exhale dramatically; I guess completely enjoying an orgasm. I don't know if it was her first or one of many. I decided not to ask.

She, finally, became aware of where she was and looked around sheepishly and embarrassed. Lena said apologetically, "I'm sorry and I'm so embarrassed. I just don't know what came over me. Everyone says that to play with yourself is a sin, but it feels so good! I don't know why I do it, but I can't help it. What I don't know is why I get wet down there 'cause it doesn't feel like I peed."

"You didn't," I said. "It's perfectly natural. Both men and women secrete a lubricant when aroused sexually, and I call it 'love juice'. Here, let's get you into Web MD where you can find most of the answers for yourself. I'll explain in layman's terms whatever it is you don't understand." When we got into the site, I searched for 'masturbation' and let her read about it.

After a while, I asked her when she had to be home. She looked startled and said, "O my gosh, mom's probably wondering what happened to me. I'll probably really be in trouble now!" I said, "Why don't you tell her that you made another dollar by brushing Tawny, and you ended up with a plastic bag full of fur." as I got out another dollar bill. "You can brush her tomorrow to earn it." With that, she grabbed the dollar and rushed out heading home.

Day Three

The next morning, I had left the garage door open, and I heard her in the utility room talking to Tawny. She had come in, got the leash and Tawny and headed out for their morning walk. About twenty minutes later, I heard them in the garage and I assumed Lena was brushing Tawny, because I heard her say, "Where do you get all this fur! My gosh, you're going to go bald."

A while later, I heard her voice right behind me. This gave me a start because I wasn't expecting it. "Hey, Jake, can I use your old computer again? I want to get back into Web MD again to look up some more info." she asked so sweetly. I answered, "Go to it, and if you have any questions, just give me a holler." I went back to my computer and suddenly she asked, "How do you spell masturbation? With an 'e' or a 'u'." I answered unconcerned, "With a 'u'". Then it hit me. What are you looking up now? " I asked. She said, "My girlfriend told me that is the name for what we have been doing that feels so good and I just wanted to read more about it." I thought to myself that maybe I started something that wasn't going to end up very well.

Anyway, I went back to what I was doing until she asked if she could get back into the porn site again. I asked her if she needed my help, but she said she knew how after watching me yesterday, and I answered, "Sure, go ahead, enjoy." I watched her this time to see if there was going to be a repeat of yesterday, and there was. Then, she said, "Boy, I wish I would get some boobs! Some of my friends have some starting." I replied, "They'll come in time, but I know a secret to make them grow quicker and they'll be bigger too." Boy, this really got her attention and she came immediately to my side. "What is the secret? Please tell me! Pleeesse!" she begged. I asked, "Have you started your period yet?" And she looked down at her feet and said, "Nooo!" And I said, "Well, that's good!" and she perked up again. "Pleesse tell me the secret, pretty pleesse" she begged.

So I explained that she needed to find one of her friends to suck on her boobs while she played with her clit. Lena said, "Oh, I couldn't do that, it would be too embarrassing. What is a clit?" she asked. So I told her, "Your clit is your clitoris, you know, that little bump that you rub that feels so good down by your vagina." "Down by my what? " she asked. I said, "Well, it looks like we need to let you know all the names for our body parts, so this will be lesson No .1. The correct name for that crack surrounded by those fleshy mounds between your legs is your vulva, otherwise known as your pussy, or cunt, or snatch, or taco, or a muff burger or as I like to call it, your Jane which is my old code word for pussy. There is a hole in that crack, which is called your vagina. Your vagina is really the birth canal when you have a baby. That hole is partially blocked by a thin membrane or skin, which is called a hymen. When a boy or man tears through this membrane with his fingers or penis during intercourse, that is called 'popping your cherry'. When this happens it hurts, sometimes a lot in some girls, or not much at all in others if they're excited enough. Either way, there is some pain and some bleeding, but neither lasts very long. Then you are a woman. You can break your hymen yourself with something shaped like a penis. That is the correct name for the boy or man's pecker, or cock, or prick, or woody or as I like to call it, his Dick. You see, when I was growing up, they had kids' books out called 'Dick and Jane' this or that and they had a dog called Spot. Spot is the name I call your asshole, or anus as it is properly called. So instead of using the proper names, or using the dirty names, I always used the code words when I was much younger. So, what you are seeing on the porn sites according to me, are men putting their Dicks in the girl's Jane or licking her Jane and sometimes even her Spot. Any questions?"

She looked puzzled and said, "Well, I had one but now I have a bunch more, too!"

I told her, "Well, ask your one question and we'll answer it and then go from there." She asked, "How can a baby come out of that little hole? " I replied, "When there is no hymen it stretches a lot but then goes back to almost its original size. This is how those women on the porn sites can take those guys with the 'big' Dicks. OK, now your next question." She looked down at her feet and shifted back and forth, and said, "I'm too embarrassed!" I replied, "Remember what I told you yesterday, that there is nothing to be embarrassed about with me because I have probably seen and done it all during my lifetime, and besides, I don't have any problem with how anyone else thinks." Then, she looked me in the eye and asked brazenly, "Can I see your pecker or your Dick? I've never ever seen a real one before." I guess she was watching for my reaction, so I made sure it was as if she had asked for a soda or something. So, nonchalantly, I said, "When do you want to see it?" She replied, "Duh, well now, silly!" "OK, " I said, do you want to take it out yourself or should I do it?" She grinned and said, "Can I really do it?" I said, "Have at it!" I stood up and she reached and pulled down the zipper on my jeans. Then, she reached in and exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, you don't have any underwear on!" I said, "I only wear underwear when I go to the doctors. I like feelin' free!" She found it and pulled it out and said, "My gosh, look, it's growing in my hand! That is so neat! It's so hot but yet soft and spongy feeling. Oh look, it's really hard now and is trying to jump out of my hand!" She got down on her knees to get a closer look. Then she pulled back the foreskin and there was the purple mushroom head with its single eye looking at her. I said, "If you undo the belt and snap, you'll be able to see my balls and sack too, if you're so inclined." This, she did quickly, and when the jeans dropped, her jaw dropped in awe, just because she had never seen one close up before. She caressed everything and checked out every detail. While she was massaging my Dick, a drop of precum emerged from its one eye. "What's that?" she asked. I said, "Remember when I said that men and women both secrete a lubricant when aroused? That right there is the start of it. It's is sweet like sugar water. Taste it!" expecting her to get some on her finger and bring it to her mouth, but instead she leaned in and licked it with her tongue. Of course, that produced more, and she licked at it, too. "Boy, it is sweet, like Kool-Aid!" she said. "Oh, there's some more" and swiped at it too. "OK," I said, "maybe we should leave Dick alone for now and get on with your next question, before this gets out of hand, literally and figuratively!" She mumbled, "Aw, can we do this again soon?" I said, "We'll see, and if you are a 'good girl'! Maybe."

"What's you're next question?" I asked. She grinned, looked me in the eye, and asked, "Would you do your secret thing for starting 'boobs' with me, so I don't have to ask any of my friends. I feel more comfortable with you now, and I wouldn't be embarrassed." I said, "Well, OK, if that's what you want, we'll give it a shot." Do you have time now or are you expected home soon?" She said, "If we can do it by eleven, we can start now." I replied, "OK, take off your shirt and step over closer." She quickly removed her shirt, and I exclaimed, "Oh look, no underwear!" because she wasn't wearing a training bra. "No silly," she replied, " I don't have anything to put in a bra" She wasn't entirely correct, because I could see the swelling in her nipples that showed signs of awakening. I leaned forward and licked her left nipple, then softly sucked it into my mouth while massaging it with my tongue. At the same time I massaged her other nipple with my fingers. "Oh my!" she breathed heavily, "I feel funny in my stomach and my Jane!" I was happy that she used the name and I said, "I call these two babies Barbie and Bobbie, the Boobie twins!" She laughed and almost fell on me. When she reached down to catch herself, she said, "Oh my, Dick looks like he is enjoying this too! Look how he's bobbing around and he looks even bigger!" I said, "C'mon now, let's get back to the Boobie twins. We gave Bobbie going over, now, it's Barbie's turn." So, I moved over to her right nipple and followed the same procedure. It only took a few minutes, and already they were protruding much more than before. She looked down at them in amazement and then looked at me with a big grin. I said, " This was only just a little bit and you haven't even played with Jane yet while I do my thing." She seemed pleased, but I told her that we should stop for today and get ourselves put back in order so she could get home on time.

Suddenly, the phone rang and I answered it. It was her mother, Pat, and she said she had to run into town and asked if I could baby sit Lena for an hour or so. I said' "Sure, she's busy playing Freecell on my old computer." winking at Lena. "Give me a call when you get home and I'll send her right over." After hanging up, I told Lena, "Looks like we have time for a few more questions." She grinned with anticipation.

Lena spoke up with a twinkle in her eye, and said, "I think we should continue with this boobie lesson while we are still in this state of undress. Can you get back to what you were doing before?" "OK," I said, but this time you play with your clit or love button." She giggled and dropped her jeans and lowered her panties. This was a good time to give her some more information. I told her, "Check the crotch of your panties. Are they wet from arousal?" She said, "Boy are they ever!" I said, "This will probably get hard and crusty when it dries, so check it out later. Your mother will probably be checking each time she does the wash, just to see if you are doing anything to create arousal. It might be wise to give the crotch a little prewash in the sink before you bathe or shower, if you had pleasured yourself sometime during the day, or especially if we did any more lesson work."

Getting back to the Boobie Twins was the next step. As I suckled on each one alternately, and she played with her love button, her breathing kept steadily increasing and then stopped, exhaled loudly, and said "Oh my gosh, was that great!" She teetered and fell onto my lap. Luckily, I was there to catch her. She was really weak and trying to catch her breath and suddenly blurted out, "I think Dick is pretty excited too, 'cause he seems to be overactive. Maybe he is jealous 'cause no one is paying him any attention. "She got down on her knees to check him out and exclaimed, "There sure is a lot of sugar water there, can I clean him up?" Without waiting for any approval, she pulled the head into her mouth and licked it clean, and then there was more, and more. Finally I said," You had better ease up on him because Dick is getting all worked up and might spit cum all over you." She looked at me quizzically, and asked, "What is cum?" I replied, " That is the baby making juice a man ejaculates when he has an orgasm just like you had. The feeling is just as great as what you just experienced. When a man does ejaculates into a woman's Jane, she could get pregnant if it is her fertile time of the month. If a woman takes it in her mouth, sucking on it, that is called a 'blow job' and men love this almost as much, especially if the woman swallows it. By the way, cum is protein and some say it makes the boobs grow bigger, but I think it is just a ploy men have dreamed up to get women to swallow. Anyway, many women have developed a taste for it and love to suck a man dry. I'm told that each man's cum tastes different because of what he eats. You can't prove that by me, though. Some men like to shoot cum all over a woman's face and body, but I think this is messy and somewhat demeaning. You will have to discover for yourself what you like and don't like."

"We still have plenty of time left, and I have to show you one more thing I know you might like. Grab your jeans and panties and come with me." I said and headed into the bedroom with her following. "Hop up there on the bed, and scoot your butt to the edge, and I'll show you something you'll die for." She did just that, without hesitation, and I knelt on the floor, spread her legs, and zeroed in on her love button. I licked it, around it, down her slit, tongued her hole and went back to the love button and sucked on it. She went wild, thrashing about, raising up to meet my tongue, grabbing my head and pulling me into her. Hell, I could hardly breathe at times. I never thought a ten-year-old could be that strong and forceful. I assumed she enjoyed what I was doing, and suddenly she froze in mid air and I lapped up her juices as fast as I could. Never thought a ten-year old could do that either. After she settled down and I cleaned her up thoroughly with my tongue, she just looked at me in wonderment. "I never felt anything so great in my whole life. Can we do this often" I replied, "Only when it is safe and we have plenty of time." I said, "By the way, now is a good time to check your hymen to see where it is located and how thick the membrane might be." I reached for the flashlight by the bed and said, "Spread 'em baby!" I spread her lips, which were still all puffy and swollen from all the excitement and turned on the light. I inserted my index finger only to the first knuckle and there it was. Still intact. It looked normal, just partially covering her vagina and it didn't look too thick. I said, "You look normal to me and it's still intact, so evidently you haven't inserted anything during your periods of self fulfillment. Now here's the decision you have to make. With the hymen still intact, you are a 'virgin' and many women still would like to remain that way until their wedding night. But in this day and age, many women want to get rid of it as soon as possible so they can enjoy sex, or copulation, or coition, or fornication, fucking or 'hooking up' as everyone calls it now. The whole point being, that at some time a doctor will be checking you out, and if you are still young and if the hymen has been ruptured, might ask how this happened. Of course, this can be ruptured by many means, like falling off a bike, wrestling, etc. You can always say you did it when you masturbated, but the easiest would be to play dumb and act like you have no idea what they are talking about."

"OK, I think you've had more than enough education for today and we had better get dressed and back to the computers just in case your mother decides to come and pick you up. Beside, you need time to get that smile and flushed look off your face. Right now, she would suspect the worst and we couldn't have that or you wouldn't be allowed over here again. What we do must be done with care, so as to not arouse suspicion, with your parents or my wife. Acting completely normal is the key. Not doing anything any different than normal. Don't tell anyone what has been happening. Your friends might ask how you know so much, but just tell them to look up Web MD. That Internet site is a fountain of information." "Oh, and one more point I must make. Before you come over in the morning, look to see if a garage door is open and her van is gone. Several days during the week, my wife doesn't have to go anywhere. If the doors are closed, call first and ask if it is OK to walk Tawny. Especially, if my wife answers the phone. She wasn't too thrilled with this idea in the first place."

Reluctantly, we both went back to what we were doing on the computers, and about fifteen minutes later, her mother comes driving up. I immediately go turn on television and sit down to watch the noon news. I tell Lena to get on My Space and make sure she's closed all the other sites in case her mother goes in there. Her mother comes in without knocking, which is scary, maybe she was expecting to catch us doing something wrong, or maybe she just felt comfortable enough, us being neighbors and all. But, everything seemed fine, and she asked where her daughter was, and I said at the computer where she has been the whole time. "Never heard a peep from her and she is quite proficient at the computer, you've taught her well evidently." Her mother sits down and we have some idle conversation about the bank having her checking account screwed up. I asked her if she checks it regularly or just reconciles it whenever she has time. She said that she is so busy and that reconciling her bank statement takes so much time. I asked her what financial program she uses, Quicken, or Money or something else and she said she did everything the old fashioned way, by hand. I said, "Oh no! Not with everything available today. Come with me and look what I have." She followed me to my office. I clicked on Quicken and showed her some of the screens and explained how they all tied together and that reconciling my bank statement took about five minutes. She was amazed and never knew this was available. She said, "Will this work on my laptop?" I replied, "If you have enough capability. Get online with Quicken and check it out to see if you have the newest versions of everything and enough memory. If you need any help come on over with your laptop."

I glanced at Lena who was glaring at her screen, seemingly highly irritated. I only hope it's not jealousy, because that could be a BIG problem. I'll have to have a talk with her to soothe any anxieties she might have.

"OK, Jake, I'll do just that," she said with a smile, a wink, and a sparkle in her eye. "C'mon Lena, let's go home and give this man some peace and quiet." Lena didn't look at me as she walked out, but as she was getting in the car, she gave me a BIG grin, so I knew she wasn't jealous, just trying to act normal. "Wail a minute," I yelled, "I forgot to pay you, "pulling a dollar out of my wallet and racing up to the car to give to her. "Thanks, "she said and rubbed Barbie with one hand while grabbing the dollar with the other.

Day Four

The next morning, my wife was gone for the day, so I opened the garage door with the empty bay. A short while later, I heard Lena talking to Tawny down below. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I could hear her voice. I watched out my office window for them to come out for their walk, and then I followed their trek up the drive. I wondered what her plan was for today. I checked all my email and the news on MSNBC.com for any catastrophes' that might have happened, but nothing of much interest there. By the time I was done killing time, I saw them coming down the drive. In just a few minutes, Lena came through the door all smiles with a devious glint in her eye. "Mom says she has to go into work for a little while and hopes that you can let me use your computer again if it isn't too much bother. She said to give her a call if it isn't OK, but I told her that you said any time she needed help, you would be available. I hope I didn't speak out of turn." I thought to myself, I hope her mother didn't take that the wrong way and come over to settle some of her urges. My role now is strictly going to be instructional. I said, "No problem at all, I'm sure you can find something to do until she gets back." Noting that her mother hadn't left yet, I told Lena to look up some more words on Web MD. Like Menses, Testicles, and Coitus. This would keep her busy for awhile, but I had to spell out each one when she got to it.

"Boy, "she said, "I never knew everything could be so complicated. Some of it I didn't have a clue to what they were talking about." I replied, "Don't get too upset, it's really not that complicated. When you start having your periods, they'll be irregular for a while. You won't know when one will arrive. After the first one, you had better carry a pad with you just in case of a surprise. Keep track on a calendar of when its starts and stops. Most start on the average of every 28 days and last for about five days, but there are always exceptions, so if you are different, don't get too upset. Some women flow heavy and others don't. If you followed Web MD, it explained that once a month your ovaries expel a couple of eggs and if they are not fertilized by the male's sperm or 'swimmers' then the preparation your womb has made for receiving a fertilized egg, is expelled from your body, hence, your period. It is comprised of blood along with some of the lining of the expectant womb. The miracle of the woman's body is totally amazing to me. Some women have premenstrual cramping, irritability, personality changes, or just an uncomfortable feeling of being unclean. Getting a good douche syringe will be a big help, at least psychologically. Of course, it would make it easier if you didn't have a hymen. Also, the advantage of not having a hymen would be that you could use tampons instead of pads. Just something you should consider. But if you use a tampon, don't ever flush one down the toilet. They expand many times over and immediately clog up the pipes."

She looked at me for the longest time, evidently still thinking about what I'd said, before she spoke. "Maybe I need to look up some more on Web MD and really mull all this over. But, I do have one question. I don't know how to kiss. Is there anything I need to know about that?" I said, "Kissing is what starts all the trouble. You need to not only know how to kiss, but know when to stop. It only takes practice and I can show you the basics so you won't be uneasy when it happens with a boy you really like. You can tell if you want to continue a relationship or keep scouting around, just by a kiss or two. Kissing is what got me into trouble my whole life and that is why I grew a beard. Most women detest facial hair. Whenever you want to try just let me know."

"How 'bout right now, before I get back on the computer, she asked. I replied, "OK, we'll use your chair, since it doesn't have any arms on it. Get up so I can sit down and then you sit on my lap facing me." After we played musical chairs and she was sitting on my lap facing me, I said, "OK, now put your arms around my neck and come closer and I'll get us started." She leaned in, and I lightly kissed her lips, then pulled back and said, "This was just a polite teaser. Next, I'll put a little more feeling into it." and I kissed her again with more vigor and movement. I pulled back and looked at her again, but she was only looking at my lips and she pulled me to her lips again and then I inserted a little tongue through her lips. Her mouth opened some and I touched her tongue with mine. Then her arms tightened around my neck and she allowed her tongue to duel with mine and then her tongue entered my mouth and we dueled with uncontrolled abandoned. When we came up for air, she said, "Wow, I never expected that at all! I can certainly see how this can lead to 'other' things very quickly. It's certainly not like kissing your parents or relatives is it? Can we do it once more? Her arms tightened around my neck again and she pulled me to her and this time she took control on what was a very, exciting and stimulating kiss. I don't think she will need much more practice. I said, when we came up for air again, "The kiss with the dueling tongues is called 'french kissing'" She said, "I don't care what you call it, but I like it a whole lot. Especially with Dick getting into the act. Can I release him 'cause I'll bet he is very uncomfortable about now?" I said, "I don't think that would be a very good idea right now although I know for a fact that he would love it. "Pleesse, " she begged, and I just can't say no to those eyes. She's learned a lot in just a few days. "OK, ' I said, "just for a little bit." But I thought to myself that this was wrong, being in my current state of arousal.

She had to get off my lap and she told me to get up so she could release Dick from his confines. But, the way she released him was to undo my belt, button and zipper in one quick fluid motion and my jeans hit the floor and she pushed me back onto the chair, and sat down again on my lap. I was shocked at her quickly gained expertise. She was as adept as a 'working woman' and here she was, a ten-year-old child. She looked down at Dick and said, "Oh my, he is leaking sugar water all over the place and I'll just have to clean him up before I get stains on my shorts!" With that said, she got down on her knees and took Dick into her mouth and rolled her tongue around the head cleaning him up. Then she pushed further down and sucked on him like a popsicle. Slowly raising back up rolling her tongue around the head and then back down again, a little deeper. She kept doing this, going deeper each time until I thought she would gag, but she didn't and suddenly I yelled, "Better stop or you're going to get a lot of protein down your throat." This just spurred her on and I couldn't hold out any longer and she took it all. After it softened, she removed her mouth only to say, "Wow, that was neat, and I really like doing that, and look how cute Dick is, all satisfied and all wrinkly. I think he is cute but he is still leaking a lot of sugar water and I have to clean him up again now." and she did. I was surprised at the way she gently cleaned up Dick and I was more surprised at Dick's reaction to her attention. Hell, I haven't had sex in ten years because I thought I had 'erectile dysfunction' because I couldn't get it up, and here comes a ten year old, who not only gets it to stand to attention, but to do it's thing, and then start to come to attention again in just a few minutes. I felt like a sixteen-year-old again.

While she was cleaning up Dick, I had my eyes closed savoring the moment and I didn't see her removing her shorts. When Dick was standing at attention again, she sat back down on my lap again, but this time Dick was under her stretched from her love button to her Spot. Then she leaned in again and lightly kissed me. A teaser. Then I kissed her nose, then the corner of her mouth, then the other side of her mouth, and she said, " You don't have a very good aim." and planted one squarely on my mouth. She was right. She really did like french kissing. Her tongue was again dueling with mine and Dick was evidently trying to come up for air because he was very, very active under her. Lena would hardly let me get a breath when she rose up some and I felt Dick trying to find Jane. I couldn't say anything because her tongue was halfway down my throat, and then we both felt warmth and some penetration, just the head, and she hesitated a moment, as if trying to make a decision, and then quickly sat down. She froze for the longest time, and I expected her to cease all activity, but then she started the tongue action up again, but not moving on my lap. I felt her Jane seemingly trying to adapt to my size, which was just a normal six inches, and she was tightening and loosening her vaginal muscles, I guess checking out how everything was working. Finally, after the kissing got very active again, she rose up some, and then down again. Then she came up a little further and back down again. We had both been well lubricated and this really helped. Since she hadn't screamed upon insertion, it must not have been that painful. I can assume that the pain was still there, if there was any, and that is why she is slowly and deliberately testing the waters. She then got really hot and bothered and kissing me with abandon started rising and falling with increasing speed. It didn't take her long to come to an orgasm and she screamed "Oh my, oh my, oh my God!" and ground herself down on Dick. I knew I wasn't sixteen again because although Dick arose from the dead, he wasn't totally active yet. I didn't shoot my wad. She laid her head on my chest and collapsed. A short while later she started to move her butt around in little circles, and then back and forth, and then up and down, more and more. She had her hands on my shoulders and her head resting against my chest watching her movements down below. I didn't want to interrupt her fun, but it looked to me like, even though she was young, it was tiring on her legs, so I made a suggestion. "Why don't we change positions and we try doggy style for a while. We can also check to see if there is much blood or any visible signs of damage, while we switch over." She said, "It feels too good and I don't want to let Dick out yet." So we sat like that for a while longer and I thought about her mother coming home. I had locked the front door this time, so she couldn't walk in on us, but we wouldn't have much time to get ourselves together. So I said your mother might be coming soon and this broke the spell. She reluctantly got off and looked to see if there was much blood, and thankfully there was hardly a trace. I breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Let me go get a wet rag and clean you up and then me."

She must have come a lot because she and I were both quite wet. My pubic area was soaked. I thought to myself, we might have a squirter here. I'll have to check it out later. After washing her thoroughly, I checked her out and couldn't see any visible signs so I gave Jane a little kiss. Right away, Lena grabbed my ears and pulled me back into her. I gave her love button a kiss and a little suckle and she was raring for action again. I said, "Whoa girl, we have to get back to looking innocent again. If we get caught doing any of this, you know it's all over and you don't want to ruin a good thing, do you? She pouted and stuck out her lower lip and said, "No, we've only just begun!" I thought to myself, Jake what have you started here?

After cleaning myself up and both of us getting back into our clothes and looking presentable again, I ran and got the room spray to hide the smells of sex hanging heavily in the room. Just in case her mother came over again and needed to see something on my computer. It just dawned on me that she didn't put on any panties. I asked her why, and she said so she wouldn't have to wash out the crotch later. Besides, she said it made her feel naughty.

She got back into Web MD again and after a while she said, "You're not circumcised, are you?" I said, "No, I was born at my grandmother's house and not at a hospital, so I wasn't circumcised." I really don't know why most boy babies are circumcised to tell the truth." She said, "Web MD says it is a practice followed now because it is cleaner and healthier. Evidently, those with foreskins didn't keep them clean and got infections." I said, "See how much you can learn while in Web MD. Of course, the boys who are circumcised don't have the fun of having their mother's show them how to keep it clean, now do they?"

Just then, the phone rang and I answered it. It was her mother and she asked if another two hours would be a problem. She still had to go to a meeting and if I couldn't watch her, she would have to call her mother to pick Lena up. I said, no problem, she's really into My Space. I'm glad I have satellite and not dial up. Don't worry she's no trouble at all.

As soon as I hung up the phone, Lena said, "What was that other position called, doggy style?" She was already removing her shorts and grinning from ear to ear. I started to object, but what the hell; Dick heard her and already jumped to attention. I dropped my jeans and he stood at full attention. I was so proud. I hadn't seen that much movement in years. I told her to get down on her elbows and knees with her butt sticking up in the air. I also told her that Jane might be sore and to expect that, since this was her first time. She said, give it a try and if it hurts too much, that I could kiss it and make it better. Sounds like a plan to me, so I got down on my knees after stepping out of my jeans and checked to see if Dick and Jane were wet enough. (Boy, did she have a cute ass. Couldn't help admiring it.) Didn't look like a problem to me so I start to enter her. I was completely surprised at how Jane seemed to grab Dick and pull him in. I asked Lena if she was OK, and she said so far so good, keep going. Inch by inch I slowly entered her and suddenly she slammed back against me. I could feel me bottoming out so I slowly backed out. Finally she said, "What's with the slow motion, put it into drive and let's get going." I guess there wasn't any pain, so I started driving the piston in and out. All I heard from her was "Oh my God, Oh, Oh, OH, OH, Oh my God it feels so great!" She was slamming back into me with each of my thrusts and I could feel her cervix each time. She froze and I could feel her cumming and cumming, and I thought, Yep, we've got a real squirter here, then I exploded.

After a few minutes, Dick slid out contrary to what Jane wanted, and Lena moaned, "Dick stay hard." I sat on the floor and watched the cum seep out of Jane with every breath she took. I said, " Just be glad you haven't had your period yet and especially that I had a vasectomy when I was thirty seven. "Why " she asked. I said, "cause I could see how much restraint and control you had when you got hot and bothered. As long as you haven't started your periods yet you are safe. Will you be like this with some young buck that gets you all worked up? You had better figure out how far you can go when kissing, and groping, and feeling one another up, or you're going to be pregnant before you get into high school. Just keep in mind of how much talk will be going around when the first one starts bragging. Of course, you can always make them pay for everything they want and be a hooker. But then you have to make sure everyone wears protection so you don't get an STD. I hear that once infection takes hold down there, it gets real raunchy. Keep in mind that many of the STD's today have no cure"

"C'mon, let's go into the bathroom and get cleaned up," I said, "I'll show you my wife's douche syringe and how to use it." We went into the bathroom and she walked with her hand covering Jane because of the leakage. She sure looked cute and sexy for a ten-year-old now going on twenty. I rummaged around under the sink and found the douche syringe and filled up the sink with some warm to hot water, then filled the syringe. "OK, just sit on the john and insert this in and squirt it. It should feel almost as good as having sex. This would probably work in a pinch." She did as I said and had a smile on her face and said, " OOoh, this does feel good. And just look at how it cleans me out." She handed it back to me and said, "Fill me up again, sir, if you please," and then did it again. Then, she said, "Can I clean you up kind sir?" And with that, she took Dick into her mouth still slick with both of our juices and licked me dry." "Boy, we both taste good, " she said. "She seemed much more at ease now and headed back to the computer in my office." It wasn't too long after that her mother called and said she was back and to send Lena home. She came over and gave me a big kiss complete with tongue and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, Big Boy!" On the way out, I showed her the weekly schedule on the refrigerator so she could see my wife's schedule for the week. This would help her plan for walking Tawny, and our educational classes.

Day Five

Lena's mother called and said that she had to go into work again today and she didn't want to bother me again, so she was going to take Lena to her grandmother's. I told her that she wasn't any bother and not to be concerned, but it was her choice. I didn't want to sound anxious. She said, " Well, Lena is upset because she can't do her job and earn her dollar, so I guess if it's all right with you, I'll let her stay. You don't know how indebted to you I am." I thought to myself, You don't know appreciative I am.

It wasn't long before I heard her mother drive up and let her out. Lena went directly into the garage, while her mother went back up the drive. I watched Lena and Tawny go up the drive and waited impatiently for them to come back. I was really wondering what she had planned for today. My wife was gone all-day and then had a luncheon date with her best friend this evening. They did this every two weeks. Anyway, my thoughts were put on the back burner when I heard Lena's voice outside. Thought to myself, the must have had a short walk, I hope there were no complications.

My worries were for naught, because she came bounding up stairs and into my office and planted a big kiss on me, and immediately her tongue entered my mouth. She said, "Boy do I ever have a great idea for today. I thought of it last night while playing with Jane in bed, and I couldn't wait to get over here today. Mom really was going to shoot down my plans, and that's why I told her to call you." I said, "Well don't keep me in suspense, what is your plan?" She said excitedly, "Well, you are going to start teaching me how to play the piano!" I said, "That is why you are so excited?" She said, "Come on downstairs and I'll show you what I mean!"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. When we got down by the piano, she unbuckled my belt, the button, and the zipper and down went my jeans. and up went Dick. Then she quickly shed her shorts, and again no panties, and she pulled out the piano bench and sat me down on it. Then she backed up to me, grabbed Dick and started the insertion. Then she said, "OK, now pull me up on your lap and start teaching me piano.

I said, " Now how am I going to concentrate on the piano while you are sitting there like that? Can't you feel Dick acting up?" "Of course, silly, what do think I was dreaming about all night! First though, you have to play with the Boobie Twins to get me in the mood. By the way, I do notice a change in them already and we're just getting started with your secret plan."

So here I sat, playing with her nipples, massaging her boobs, kissing her neck, nibbling on her ears, smelling her hair, with Dick buried to the hilt, and she wanted me to teach piano? I said what about Tawny, she can hear us, and she said no she can't 'cause I hooked her up outside. I started showing her the fingering for the 'C' chord, but she said not yet. I like feeling Dick do this thing. His thing was swelling and throbbing and doing all kinds of strange things all by himself, because I certainly wasn't controlling him. Then all of a sudden, Lena gave a little jump and Dick lost it. It was the first time I blew a load without any fucking. Beats the hell out of me how that happened. The strangest thing was though, that Dick didn't get soft as usual and held his ground. I thought there might have been a sticky mess, but Dick held firm and plugged the dam. She said, "OK, now you can show me the 'C' chord." I showed her all of the chords and showed her the books I had, and then I played and sang a song for her, one of the few I knew. I started to show her one of the practice fingering methods I did to loosen up the fingers, when she said, "OK that's enough for now. Let's go back upstairs and clean up. I like this part a lot too." She pulled off Dick and slid her hand over Jane without spilling a drop. Surprising how this young beauty could pick up so much in just a few days. Now she was teaching me new things that I never thought of.

So back upstairs we went and into the bathroom again. I got out the doucher and ran the water until it was warm and filled it for her. She splooshed (my word 'cause that's what it sounded like) it in and out asked me to fill it again and used most of it on her love button. Then she grabbed onto Dick again and cleaned him up with her mouth and tongue. She said," Boy, I'm really getting a taste for this sex stuff." After wiping herself, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed and climbed up on it. "OK, now I want you to really make love to the Boobie Twins and Jane while I just lay here and enjoy it. Well, she didn't have to ask me twice, so this is what I did, and the twins started to swell up and the nipples hardened and Jane got all wet and gooey and Lena's eyes kept fluttering and she was breathing really heavy. I was worried, so I asked, "Are you OK?" She said, "No, I need you now!" I said, "Roll over, and lay on top of me, with your head over Dick and Jane over my mouth. This is called 'Sixty nine' and has been one of my favorite positions." It didn't take her long to figure out what to do and really attacked Dick who was ready and waiting for her, and of course Jane was wet and really ready for me too. Lena was like a wild woman again, going down on Dick like there was no tomorrow, and shoving Jane onto my tongue with a feverish abandon and I licked her from love button to Spot with just as much urgency. Suddenly, I put my finger into her Spot up to the first knuckle and she just lost it. She was a squirter, and then I blew a load, and she 'deep throated' me as best she could. I knew she would be a real man killer before much longer.

We just lay like that for a long while, neither of us having enough energy to move. Then Lena started licking Dick again and guess what happened again. Dick rose to the occasion. I was really proud of him. She then got up on her hands and knees and said, "I'm ready for you!" in a sing songy voice. I was too exhausted but Dick wasn't and he convinced me to go to it. So I did. Slow and easy, doggy style for awhile and then her pace picked up and Dick followed suit, and soon we were rutting like wild animals. Both of us came almost simultaneously in one of the greatest moments yet. This did wipe me out totally and I collapsed on the bed beside her. I told her I couldn't go again and she said, "That's OK, there's always tomorrow." We just laid there and she turned her attention to Dick to make sure he was all cleaned up, then went into bathroom and did the douche thing all by herself. When she came back in, I asked her if she wanted me to buy one for her, but she would have to give me an idea if what she wanted. Just get on the Wal-Mart site and find one to your liking.

I just lay there, while she went in to the computer to see what Wal-Mart had to offer, trying to recoup. As I lay there, my mind drifted back to what has happened during the last few days. There was an innocent 10-year-old, having fun being just a kid, and I had to open my mouth and tell her she could come to me for anything, and it would be just our secret. I never expected that her curiosity could have been that great at such a young age. Of course, thinking back to my childhood, I was younger than she, since I was nine when my mother caught me jacking off. I was off in my own little world and almost drifting off, when she came bounding back in, jumped on me, lying naked on my body, playing with my hair, and then planting a big kiss on my lips and using her tongue again like an old pro. This was really nice, and Dick surprised me totally, by rising to the occasion once again, and with this, she closed her legs around him. As our tongues dueled, Lena's hips would rise and fall, massaging Dick and he really was enjoying this. I guess he liked Jane, his new playmate, one heck of a lot, since he always seem ready to play.

Then I said, "Well, you've learned a lot in the last few days, but there is one hole that is still a virgin." She stopped for a moment, I guess counting her holes, and then said, "Surely, you don't mean Spot? That doesn't even sound like fun. Besides, That hole is way too tight for Dick." I replied, "Remember the orgasm you had when I stuck my finger in your Spot? Besides, haven't you ever taken a shit that felt really good coming out, and have you ever seen how big some of the turds get." She said, "Well, yeah, but I never thought... , " never finishing her thought, at least out loud.

Then she said, "How would we do this?" And I replied, "Well, just turn around and we'll do sixty nine for a while, and I'll touch Spot every once in a while and maybe insert a finger while I'm taking care of Jane and you do Dick. Then, we'll see what happens from there. If you look in the nightstand drawer and you'll see a tube of KY jelly. This is used when more lubrication is needed." She reached over, opened the drawer, and pulled out the KY tube. She looked it over, sniffed at it, and laid it down on the nightstand. She then turned around, reluctantly, into the sixty-nine position and started kissing Dick. I said, "We don't have to try it. Everything is up to you, whatever you want. I already know what it's like. If you are considering it, give me the KY and I'll lube up my fingers, for whenever you seem to be getting in the mood. If you freeze up, I'll know to stop. She reached over, grabbed the tube and handed it to me.

She kept kissing and sucking on Dick the whole while, and I lubed up my index finger, and started concentrating on taking care of Jane. It wasn't long before Jane was showing her appreciation by giving me lots of sweet nectar. Lena was really getting into this position with gusto and moving her ass in every direction possible, so I inserted my finger into Spot very slowly at first. She then, pushed Jane into my face, and the shoved Spot back onto my finger. She kept doing this action, and I inserted more finger each time. Her movements increased, so I decided to try and add another finger. She seemed lubed enough already, and when I did, she shoved back onto it very quickly. Jane was expelling copious amounts of sweet nectar and I was having a hard time concentrating on both actions. Well, I decided to try a third finger, since she was opening up quite well, and she really shoved back onto all three fingers with a vengeance. Finally, she stopped, turned around and aimed Spot for Dick and slowly pushed down. She was opened up plenty and pushed down all the way. Her eyes were closed and the look on her face was one of pure enjoyment. While she was feverously, working up and down on Dick, I reached down and squeezed her love button and she went ballistic. I couldn't believe her orgasms could have gotten any more intensive than they had been previously, but evidently this one was monstrous. Dick, also exploded with a vengeance and Lena, collapsed on me, purring like a kitten. I knew, though, that this was it for today. I could never go another round for anything.

I rolled her off me and went in to get a wash rag to clean her up somewhat. When she was clean enough on the outside, I said, "Let's get you into the bathroom and try to get as much jism out of Spot as possible." She said, "Noooo, I want to leave it there for a while." I told her, "Well, I don't think it will stay in until Spot tightens up again, who knows how much time we have left." She said, "Shoot! Spot close up now!" But then she felt Spot and how big he still was, so she reluctantly went into the bathroom and sat down on the john. "My God" she exclaimed, where is all stuff coming from. Your loads must be much greater each time!" When she finally stopped draining, so she could wipe, she said, "I thought there would be more poop stains! Boy! I never would've guessed that Spot could be such a thrill, too. I just can't decide what I enjoy the most. Each thing you have shown me is such a turn on I can't believe it! I guess I'll have to keep on trying them all until I get tired of some of them." She paused for a long time and then said, "You know, I can't imagine getting tired of any of it, to tell the truth!"

"You know," she said, "When I first saw you, I felt a strong connection, and couldn't figure out why. Then when we briefly talked every once in a while, I kept trying find out why, and then when we walked Tawny the other day and you asked if I would like a job, I just knew it was the right thing to do. As soon as you said I could ask you any questions, I really knew what the attraction was, mainly because I've had so many questions building and no where to get the answers I needed. Then when you let me use your old computer to look up answers for myself on Web MD and then let me look at the porn sites, I was thrilled because I found out more answers in a short time than I had my whole life. Of course, the porn sites did stir up some desires that had been boiling beneath the surface for a long time now. And because you promised never to tell anyone, I was positive you were my salvation." She was quiet while getting dressed, and then said, "I know this can't last, but I want it to as long as possible. I know you can still teach me more about life, and how to think, but I hope we can still have fun once in a while."

I listened to everything she had to say, and then I said, " Darlin', you've grown up a lot in the last few days, and learned more than most women have in their lifetime. You really have impressed me on how quick you learn and figure things out on your own. I think you will be a winner in anything you set your mind on. You will as long as you listen to your inner self and do what is right for you. So many kids try to be just like their peers, even when it's wrong, and even when it is destructive to their own bodies, like drinking and drugs. You don't have to be like everyone else and go with the crowd. I spent my whole life doing what I thought was right for me and never paid any attention to what others were doing, even when they called me names. They could call me any name they wanted, and I just laughed at them. I was always proud of doing things my way and I never regretted any of it. I had many doubts about showing you what you wanted to know, but I have no regrets about any of it. We both learned a lot from each other, and I know you will be prepared, especially in the sex department."

She showed me the Wal-Mart screen she had looked at earlier and pointed to the doucher she liked. I said, "OK I'll get it for you, but where are you going to hide it and what will you say if someone finds it?" She thought for a moment, and said, "How about if I let you hide it over here?" I said, "Well that could work, I've got plenty of places to hide it!" Then the phone rang and was her mother saying Lena could come home now and thanks a lot for watching her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.