Ted and His Best Mate - Cover

Ted and His Best Mate

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An engaged couple and a friend turn their relationship into a ménage a trois

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I had been going with Chrissie for two years before I took her virginity. By that stage we were both 19 years old and both working.

It was a rather planned initiation into the world of sex, nowhere near as impromptu as one would normally want, because Chrissie insisted on being on the Pill before we had intercourse. She had an abhorrent fear of condoms and I wasn't that keen on using them anyway.

Our build-up to the 'big event' was slow, but probably not that unusual. It took a couple of dates before I got to give her a chaste kiss goodnight. Several more dates with chaste kisses that led to slightly more passionate kisses on the next few dates.

After we had been going together for six weeks or so we graduated to cuddling, holding hands and even, around the three month mark, being able to hold her close as I kissed her goodnight, letting our groins touch lightly as we stood at the front door.

Once I had a car and could take her parking after the movies, I got to cup her firm round breasts, but only outside her blouse and bra. It took another six or seven weeks before my hand was permitted to wander inside her bra, which stayed firmly on.

One fine sunny day, sometime after we had been going steady for more than six months, we were lying on a blanket in a secluded spot on the banks of a small creek. It was a picturesque spot and perfect, with the only sounds the running water and the chirping birds. Chrissie was dressed in shorts and a halter top, while I just had my shorts on.

Suddenly, after we had been kissing and canoodling for almost an hour, her halter top disappeared and she was braless. For the first time I got to see these two globes of desire; round, firm, milky white orbs the size of medium oranges, topped with 'bite-me' nipples.

I simply gazed at her for endless minutes, until, almost a little frustrated, she coyly asked "aren't you going to kiss them?"

That woke me from my reverie and immediately I began fondling, kissing, sucking, licking and just generally enjoying the pleasures she was offering with her naked top. I was so happy and enjoying myself so much that I didn't even consider trying to go further south. The only interruption to my breast fixation that I allowed myself was the occasional move back to her face to exchange passionate kisses.

Over the next five months or so, I must have spent nearly 100 hours sucking those glorious globes; I never seemed to weary of them. It's a wonder that her nipples weren't twice as long with the amount of sucking they had been given.

While the lower half of our bodies remained completely clothed, I often ended up lying between her legs, her naked breasts pressing into my bare chest as I kissed her. Frequently I would rub my erect penis against her groin, but it was separated by at least four layers of clothing, so she never objected, as if pretending she didn't notice.

Eventually, though, I went to the next stage. She was lying topless in a short skirt, with me sucking on her breast while her hand held the back of my head, pressing it against her chest. I let my hand wander slowly up her bare leg until it was touching her panties. She even facilitated me to cup her mound through her panties by parting her legs. But as soon as I moved to the top of her panties and tried to slide under, her hand quickly found mine and restrained me.

But at least all she did, as she lifted my hand from where it had strayed, was place it back on top of her mound on the outside of her panties. Touching her was now permitted providing a layer of cloth remained.

This scene was repeated on numerous occasions thereafter, my hand even getting more aggressive as it rubbed firmly on her mound and I would press the heel of my hand hard against the apex of her sex, rubbing vigorously. I'm sure she enjoyed more than a few gentle orgasms as she either kissed me or put her mouth against my neck, while emitting a stifled moan and contracting her muscles.

My fingers were also permitted to trace the outline of her vaginal lips, provided the panties remained and there was cloth between us, albeit sometimes that cloth was buried in between those lips.

I decided that it was time she reciprocated a little and after several attempts, I managed to get her to stoke my erection, even if it was between two layers of clothing. After one particularly passionate encounter, during which she had enjoyed an orgasm from my attentions and we had French kissed repeatedly, she started stroking my penis outside my shorts. But I was rather aroused and soon was humping back against her hand and for the first time I climaxed from her attentions. Sure I had masturbated frequently after sessions with her, but only after I had gone home by myself.

Fortunately, Chrissie understood what was happening and didn't stop until my throbbing has ceased, but then we both saw the telltale signs on the front of my shorts. Luckily, for me, she didn't get angry or scared or offended; she merely laughed and said "you can't go home looking like that".

Being a practical girl, she quickly got up, went to the car and got the box of tissues and handed them to me, then turned her back so I could clean myself up.

"We'd better not do that again" she said gently.

"Oh but Chrissie it felt so good. Please say you'll do it to me again" I implored.

"Well aright, but I guess you'd better take 'it' out of your pants next time so you don't make a mess of your clothes" she told me.

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard, I was over the moon. She had offered to stroke my bare penis and give me another climax. I couldn't wait.

After I had cleaned up, I took her in my arms and kissed her tenderly, with feeling then told her for the first time that I loved her.

It was a couple of weeks before we got another opportunity to repeat our passionate embraces. This time, after she had experienced an orgasm from my hand outside her panties assisted by my attentions to her breasts with mouth and hand, I put her hand outside my pants. After a few moments, I undid my pants and pulled them and my briefs down below my knees as Chrissie moved her hand to my penis and gently stared rubbing up and down. I noticed that she was watching, wide eyed.

Soon I was thrusting up against her hands as her finger tightened on me. It felt wonderful and I reached up and fondled her breasts at the same time as I lay on my back. All too soon, my penis started throbbing and I groaned how good it felt as my sperm ejaculated onto my tummy.

I was especially pleased that Chrissie didn't stop immediately after my penis started climaxing. She kept up her rhythm until I had finished, my throbbing subsided and even then held me gently as she bent down to me and kissed my lips tenderly.

"Was that good" she asked quietly.

"It was fantastic" I told her "and I hope it's not the last time I get to enjoy such marvellous experiences with you, my darling".

Surprisingly, it still took another couple of months before I got my hand inside her panties, but it wasn't much later that I was able to remove her panties and, with her legs wide open explore her sex with both hands. Now her orgasms were no longer quiet and it was only a matter of a week or so later when I brought my mouth to join my hands in worshipping her sex. This new experience really got Chrissie going and she told me how good it felt.

It also led her to kiss my penis after I had climaxed and before long she kissed it as part of masturbating me. Soon I experienced the incredible pleasure of having my penis in her mouth. A couple of weeks later, while I was sucking her clitoris and fingering her vagina as she lay over me with her legs either side of my face, she was simultaneously sucking my very erect and throbbing penis.

I was able to bring her to orgasm twice and just as she was enjoying the second wave of pleasure, I exploded in her mouth. I couldn't warn her, because my mouth was full – of her.

Luckily she seemed to expect it and didn't baulk or pull away. She waited until I had finished, by which time her orgasm had well and truly subside, and then she turned around and kissed me deeply as we both experienced the taste of each other.

This was the first of many times we got to enjoy mutual oral sex, Chrissie pointing out that at least this way there was no mess. But Chrissie was also prepared to give me solo pleasure, because it was easy to undo my pants in the car as we were saying goodnight outside her parent's place and she could bend down and suck me.

After a few more months we discussed going all the way, but that was when Chrissie told me that she would, but only when she was able to get on the Pill. She told me she would see her doctor next week and as her period was due the following week, we could make arrangements for about six weeks time.

But she also told me it had to be done properly in a proper bed and overnight. She didn't want her first experience to be rushed and on the hard ground.

Fortunately, we were able to convince her parents to let us go to Sydney to see a stage play and stay overnight.


This was the first time we had both been completely naked together. She looked absolutely beautiful as she came out of the ensuite wearing only a negligee made from seemingly a thin wasp of gossamer-like material. She stood there with the light behind her for a moment as I gazed with unrestrained adoration.

She smiled at me as she saw the look on my face and came to me, removed her negligee slowly and got into bed next to me.

"I love you Ted" she told me, softly, sincerely, her voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too" I relied, with absolute truth.

Just as she wanted, I didn't rush. Ever so slowly I kissed her face all over, not missing a spot; her eyes, her nose, her forehead and cheeks, her ears and behind her ears, the corners of her mouth and her chin, until finally I brushed her lips with mine ever so softly. Then and only then did my kisses get more aggressive and more passionate, more demanding until we were both moaning in anticipation.

But there was another half hour of kissing, sucking, fondling and caressing her body before I was between her legs, with the head of my erection against the opening to her sex. I had spread just a little Vaseline on the head of my penis to make it easier for her as she spread her legs wide, opening her sex as far as possible and trying to relax her muscles to let me inside her.

I paused as I felt a resistance, but then pushed more firmly then harder until I broke through. She let out a muffled cry as she experienced the pain of her hymen breaking, but her arms wrapped around me holding me against her as she murmured her love for me and told me to keep going.

Naturally by this stage I had not the slightest intention of doing anything other than continuing. It would have taken at least two very strong men to pull me off her at that point. I was so aroused and so in love.

Exploding inside her was, I was certain, the highlight of my life to date.

We did get to the stage show that night, after showering, dressing and having a quick dinner, but both us could scarcely think of anything else other than what was going to happen when we got back to bed.

As soon as we were back in our hotel room, our clothes were hurriedly removed and we were once more lying naked in bed. Not too long after that and I was buried deep inside her welcoming vagina. This time I was able to ensure she experienced two orgasms before I had mine and we lay there in the afterglow of sex, holding each other as we whispered sweet nothings in each other's ear.

After cuddling for a long time, we must have dozed, but I woke up and saw it was almost 3am. I extracted myself from Chrissie's arms to use the bathroom and when I got back into bed, she turned to me expectantly, so I didn't disappoint her. Nor did I disappoint myself, as once again we both experienced the delicious pleasure of making mad passionate love.

The next time we woke up it was 8am, disturbed by our breakfast being delivered. We decided to enjoy our breakfast first and then each other's bodies second. Breakfast was nice, but what we had second was nicer - by far. We were both hooked on this love making thing.


My best mate, Arthur, was a couple of years older than me. We worked together in the same office. When I wasn't going out with Chrissie, I would hang about with him. A couple of times I slept over at his one bedroom flat when we had enjoyed a few too many beers. I was glad his lounge was rather comfortable.

Sometimes we double dated, going to the movies or out on a day's picnic as a foursome, but Arthur didn't have a steady girlfriend. Fortunately he and Chrissie got on real well, so quite a few times there would just be the three of us on a picnic. We'd found this great little pond on a creek in the national park and loved having picnics there. We had never seen anyone else there, probably because it was rather off the beaten track and a bit of a walk from where we had to park the car. Being fit and young, that didn't worry us, of course, and the spot was worth the effort.

It was a great place with a small grassy area under big shady trees and the water was clear and placid. We often swam here, Jill in her bikini and Arthur and I in our swimmers, then lay on our towels getting some sun, but when it was hot we'd move under the shade.

Sometimes we took a picnic lunch and spent several hours on a summer Sunday enjoying the nature. It was always peaceful and serene.

Chrissie and I had managed to spend a few more nights away together but also quite a few times Arthur would lend us his flat for a few hours while he went to the movies. She still wasn't keen on hurried couplings, preferring the luxury of a comfortable bed in which to enjoy making love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.