Send in the Clones - Cover

Send in the Clones

Copyright© 2010 by acolodude

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - the normal brood of clones is 26 close to half male and half female. why did UNIFORM brood have only two males? why is there always something out there trying to kill and/or eat humans?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Military  

The Mayans were almost correct with their prediction of 21 December 2012 they just reversed the first numbers. On 12 December 2012 a comet blew through the solar system wreaking havoc as it went. One of Jupiter’s moons was crushed and turned into asteroids and meteors. A large part of the asteroid belt was also turned into meteors when the comet passed through there. Earth was hit by several meteor showers ranging in size from pea to golf ball to the largest strike at about ten feet cubed that hit between Japan and Hawaii. Both were entirely submerged by a tsunami wave near a half mile in height and several miles across. The real damage was from the asteroids that hit Earth. The first hit near Moscow; the second right on top of Dingxi, China; and the third in the southern part of the Red Sea. The force on impact was more than 100 times the blasts in Japan from the Atomic bombs. Earthquakes in the magnitude of 9 or 10 lasting close to an hour along with volcanic eruptions and tornadoes at the F4 and F5 scale. The results were beyond description but the final outcome was earths equator changed as the whole planet was knocked around. The new equator goes from Alaska to Louisiana to Panama to Peru to Antarctica to Australia to Japan to Korea and back to Alaska generally this is the closest description that can be given. The only reason that Earth survived was the arrival of the Klathonians. The Klathonians are an advanced space traveling race so close to Humans you could not tell them apart if two stood side by side; but genetically they are different enough that they cannot mate with each other and successfully produce offspring even if their reproductive organs are compatible. Humans and Klathonians were the only known races that could be cloned. Darjanians being reptilian like reproduced by laying eggs and cannot be cloned successfully. Sartolasans were mammal like but like reptile or bird reproduced by laying eggs and could not be successfully cloned either.

I am Mike and something went wrong with our batch group which caused Victor and I to be the only males produced. 24 females and 2 males were not supposed to be even possible. It was usually 12-14 of one gender and the difference to total 26 of the other. Once in a thousand or so there would be twins so there would be more than 26. If you didn’t understand by now we were clones. Every batch is identified phonetically Alpha to Zulu both for each clone and the whole brood. Our brood was Uniform.

Our whole batch would have been destroyed if it had not been for the fact that our females were faster and stronger than the drones trying to put us in the recycler. I didn’t understand why they kept telling both of us to stay back and let them protect me and Victor. We looked at each other and found that they were telepathically talking to us and we could do the same. When I wished I had one of the guard’s weapons as they came into the brood room one just flew through the air and into my hand. Right after that Victor had one as well and we were dropping guards with every shot.

You see we are taught as we develop so by the time we are ready to be awakened we already have learned all of the skills we require to function in the role we were created for. Our group was military/special tactics/black-ops trained to be the most lethal of forces. That is why they were surprised when there were so many females. Further when someone with enough authority put a stop to the advance on our group things calmed down and we were finally addressed in a civil manner.

Victor spoke for our group and I had no problem with that. He was taller more muscular and 30 or more pounds heavier than me. None of us were over 10% body fat in fact most of us were closer to 5%. The first thing that the people who made us wanted was to run some tests to see just what had happened to our group. The girls would not allow anyone to touch either Victor or me. They drew all the samples for the science types. The tests only showed that we were healthier than normal. It was also strange that we had an unidentified third blood cell for lack of any other description. It was determined that the extra cells assisted in our healing, growth and protection.

The scientists wanted more scans and tests. We agreed as long as two of us were allowed to supervise the one being tested. It was determined that not only did we have a third blood cell that would assist in healing but our bone structure was strangely different in composition making them three times stronger and our muscles ligaments and tendons were also stronger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.