Rape Bait - Cover

Rape Bait

Copyright© 2010 by Sludge

Chapter 3: The Bondage Rapist / Extremely Foul Play

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Bondage Rapist / Extremely Foul Play - Doing her civic duty, our superheroine volunteers to pose as a cheating wife and have dates with potential rapists in order to catch them in the act. The "act" turns out to be extremely demanding, but she eventually brings her depraved, perverted dates to justice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Superhero   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Violence  

Mona strutted into her husband's study, in full sexpot mode, and asked coyly, "Think my date or dates are going to like me tonight, honey?"

When Saul looked up, she made a 360 degree model's sexy twirl with her body. He looked over her abundantly exposed, curvaceous flesh, and whistled, "Where in the hell did you get that hooker's outfit."

"I borrowed it from my daughter, darling. Her measurements are about an inch smaller than mine, so her clothes are much tighter and sluttier looking on me," she said, posing provocatively.

"She thought that since I was going out to be a cheating wife tonight, I should look the part and be dressed in a whore red leather outfit that was too small on me and would make me look cheap and easy," she said huskily.

The all red outfit was quite simple. Ultra-thin leather bikini panties barely covered by an extra short, very revealing, curve hugging leather mini skirt.

Above her waist was an opera sleeved, off the shoulder, one piece leather top that zipped up the front and presented a sea of tantalizing cleavage, as her magnificent, braless, well-toned prow stuck almost straight out in front of her.

Around her mid-section was a five inch wide red elastic belt that cinched up her waist and accented her hips, as they broadened out dramatically into her spectacular lower body.

She had on a pair of matching, knee high red leather boots that added just the right touch of trashiness for this cheating sex occasion.

The outfit's red color went perfectly with the new black haired look that she was using as part of her disguise for this rape bait project.

Her face had been made up in such a way that she was stunningly beautiful, but virtually unrecognizable to anyone who knew her. The special superheroine make up would not come off her face, except by use of a special chemical.

"Wow, you are one sensational looking, unfaithful, house wife," Saul complimented her sarcastically. "Even the look on your face is that of a MILF cougar who's on the prowl for young cocks. You look like you should be standing on a street corner in the red light district, advertising your goods."

"Why thank you baby, that is the nicest compliment you could possibly have given me." She gave him a skanky looking pose this time and asked, "Are you going to want some real sloppy seconds when I get home tonight, after my date or dates are through using me?"

"What's going to be sloppy," he laughed? "Everything, if things go as they usually do," she promised him, with a laugh.

He waived her over to him, then ran his hand over the extremely thin leather that barely covered her lush crotch and said, "Well, if things go as hot and dirty as they usually do, when you are involved, I am going to want some very sloppy seconds, all three ways, while you tell me exactly what filthy sex acts you were forced to perform in that erotic outfit."

"That's a deal, sweetheart," she purred, as she hotly humped his stroking hand, while she squeezed her magnificent breasts with both hands, already getting herself in the right mood for tonight's cheating wife date.

She was grateful, and somewhat amazed, that her husband not only didn't mind her going out as a superheroine and having horrific sexual encounters, too often with very ugly creeps, but also insisted on hearing all about what she had done or what had been done to her.

In fact the only thing he had ever prohibited her from doing was boinking the Governor of California. She thought to herself, "All men have their sexual idiosyncrasies and, thankfully, that was his."

Minutes later, as she was kissing her husband goodbye and going out to get into a city owned car the Mayor had loaned her for the job, four federal cops were parking their disguised van in the littered parking lot of the Glitter Motel. They had been sent to San Diego, on a one night only assignment, to work this superheroine rape bait surveillance case.

They were soon sitting in front of their spy systems TV's, watching the superheroine's soon to be sex date for the evening, let himself into a cruddy motel room carrying a large cardboard box.

One of the Feds said, "Jesus Christ, would you look at the way that hideous creep looks. Shit I don't know how our superheroine can stand to let a slimy asshole, who looks as bad as that, fuck her. He looks like one of those frigging degenerate winos who live under bridges at night."

Thinking about it for a second the Fed cop added, "But, on the other hand, from a pure porn point of view, it sure is going to be fun watching our beautiful superheroine, sex bait babe getting it from this slimy looking piece of garbage, butt wipe."

Another Fed observed, "From the looks of that box the slug has lugged in with him, he must have some real nasty things in it to use on our faux cheating wife superheroine, tonight."

A third one observed, "Man, from the looks of things, I'm betting that tonight's sex show is going to be real, real dirty. This loser has the look of a real pervert with a nasty streak."

"Those eyes of his look a little crazed and I'm betting that he is going to give our superheroine, volunteer Cunt, a real run for her money, and will actually turn out to be one of the rapists we were sent here to catch."

At that moment the black haired, power belt-less, slutilly dressed, civilian version of The Blonde Avenger, pulled her car into the shabby entrance to the Glitter Motel, the absolute worst of the trashy, whore infested motels in San Diego.

She eased the car into a parking space in front of the door to the motel room where she was scheduled to meet her cheating wife date.

She got out, smoothed her outfit until it was perfectly in place, then reminded herself again that she must be totally cooperative with whoever was waiting inside for her.

She took a deep breath, pressed her mental "I'm ready to put out" button, then went to the door to room 34 and knocked.

In the surveillance van, one of the feds had announced, "Here comes the superheroine rape bait, now. They all watched the volunteer cheating wife get out of the car and one of them blurted out, "Jesus H. Christ, would you look at that god damned body. Holy shit, I have never seen anything like it. We are in for a fuckin' treat tonight watching that half-crazed looking pervert work over all those curves. Shit, let's get it on."

Another Fed said, "She's fuckin' amazing looking, and she sure is dressed up for cheating. She looks like a pure slut in that sex bomb outfit."

They all exchanged high fives, then settled back to watch the superbly built superheroine star of this evening's porn show, in action.

The room door opened and Mona got her first look at her companion for the evening, and he was a very unpleasant sight, indeed. Bad enough that she could hardly keep from gagging, just at the sight of him.

The terrible looking dirt bag appeared to be in his forties, was of average height and weight, was gaunt but very wiry looking, had a large hook-nose, and was thin lipped and deathly pale.

He was about as creepy looking as anyone she had ever seen. His face was haggard and, unshaven and his teeth were stained yellow. His head had a few scraggly hairs on it and his clothes were very shabby and filthy.

From the look of him she guessed that he was a low class, very disturbed Jew with many hang-ups, both mental and sexual, who should be in a mental institution, for everyone's safety.

From the sinister look in his eyes, she could tell that she was in for a nasty, raunchy night of perverted sex, even if he didn't turn out to be a rapist.

But, he was so vile looking and strange acting that she was already feeling certain that he was going to turn out to be one of the "Cheating Wives" rapists.

If he did prove to be a rapist, at least this night wouldn't be wasted on having very bad, boring, amateurish sex with half-wits, like the first two nights had been spent. Nothing is as bad as being fucked by a small dicked, ugly, idiot sounding, bozo - several times.

Tonight's slime ball sex date smiled a sickening grin at her that made her skin crawl. Looking her up and down he said, in a dull, grating voice, "My, how truly beautiful you are and how sexy you look. I am so glad that you agreed to come here and meet me so that I can help you cheat on your husband. It is going to be a true pleasure to cuckold a man who has such a gorgeous, slutty looking wife, as you are. Please come in and let's get things started."

She gingerly stepped into the thread-bare, reeking, garbage dump looking, trash littered, pay by the hour, whore's crib that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in several days.

As she walked past her pathetic looking date, she could smell a very strong stench, one you would expect to come from someone who hadn't had a bath in a long time.

She heard him close the door behind her and double lock it

"Throw your purse in the corner," he ordered, his personality suddenly taking on a nasty edge to it, now that the door was locked behind her. She did what she was told.

He immediately went over and reached into a large box that was sitting in the corner of the room and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He quickly stepped behind her and cuffed her wrists together.

"Now that's better, Cunt," he said, turning her around by the shoulders. He grasped her chin in his bony hand and shook her face as he told her, "I like to have full control over a woman before I defile her. Bondage helps me make sure that I can make her really cheat on her husband, exactly the dirty way I want her to."

He released her chin and slapped her face with a hard, stinging, open handed blow then, without warning, quickly drove a fist into her perfectly formed stomach.

As she doubled over and let out a loud gasp, he shoved her face down onto the filthy, unmade bed, that was covered by a stinking sweat and cum stained sheet.

He quickly grabbed a pair of ankle cuffs from the box and snapped them on her before she could move. "The guy had obviously done this a few times before," she thought to herself, "he's certainly no rookie."

"Now we are beginning to make some progress you cheating whore," he said, slapping her upturned, leather covered ass cheeks, hard. "You have come here wanting to cheat on your husband, well, you stupid, round-heeled, cheating slut, I am going to make you cheat on him in ways you have never even dreamed of."

"And you are not only going to cheat on him, I am going to punish you for being such a fuckin' worthless tramp of a wife, while I rape the hell out of you, you fuckin' piece of white trash," he laughed, sadistically.

He reached down and pulled her tight skirt up to her waist, fully exposing her lush lower body and her red leather panties.

Then he pulled out of the big box a flat, three foot long, six inch wide, half an inch thick mahogany paddle.

He grasped the weapon firmly in both hands, swung it up over his head, then brought it straight down, the flat side smacking hard against her fully rounded, bikini decorated ass cheeks.

She howled in surprised pain. Liking the sound of her scream, he repeated the paddle blows several more times, blistering hard, until he had her moaning and squirming in pain, her tossing head wiping her face against the grimy, much used, still wet from earlier in the day ejaculations, nasty bed sheet.

His arm tiring he rolled her over on to her back, grabbed two fistfuls of her mane of thick black hair and dragged her body across the bed until the back of her neck was lying on the edge of the filthy mattress, with her head dangling off the edge.

He got a thin, short whip out of his box and laid it beside her shoulder, then stood behind her head and dropped his pants and boxer shorts down around his ankles, revealing to her a surprisingly long and thick, putrid smelling, very stiff, dirty prick.

He grabbed his pole in his hand and fed the rancid tasting penis into her upside down, wide open mouth, and then shoved his hips forward until the head of his cock banged off of her tonsils.

He ran the zipper of her upper leather garment down to the top of her waist-pinching elastic belt, then reached in and pulled out her huge pair of mammarys. Grabbing one in each hand, he started mauling them and pinching her nipples as he fucked her mouth, deep and hard, forcing his foul tasting sausage down her throat, using her oral cavity like it was a well-used pussy.

With each inward thrust, his long sack of hairy balls banged against her nose and forehead, as her face got shoved into his reeking pubic hair. The stench from his crotch was stifling and the awful flavor of stale cum and dried urine was nauseating her.

She couldn't really suck his cock because he was fucking her mouth so callously and hard, so she just held her head still and her mouth wide open, and let him rape her full lipped oral cavity and drive his cock deep down her throat, the bottom side of his nasty meat pole sliding across the surface of her wet tongue, as he rode her face like a jockey.

He soon released her tits and started slapping them hard, until the white skinned, jiggling flesh was bright red. The slaps brought her so much pain that she was groaning loudly around the thick shaft of his prick, as he plunged it in and forced her to gag on it, laughing at her choking struggles to breathe.

As he used and abused her, she thought to herself, "This guy was definitely an experienced rapist and, undoubtedly, the watching Feds were soon going to be bursting into the room and arresting him. All I have to do is let him rape me good, so that all of the evidence that is needed to prosecute him will be captured on film, said film to be used to put him away for a long time."

The disgusting pig finally stopped abusing her stinging breasts and picked up the small whip, then yelled down at her, "Spread your legs as wide as you can, you god damned, cheating jezebel," The chain the ankle cuffs were attached to was long enough to allow her to spread her feet and thighs plenty wide.

She parted her legs, exposing her full, fleshy, leather covered crotch. The sadistic slug immediately swung the whip, bringing it down on her pubic mound and crotch, nailing her clit hard, as its thin shaft cut into the thin leather that covered her pussy lips.

As he got into the swing of things, several more vicious slashes caught her fleshy crotch, dead center, and now she was screaming around the shaft of his pounding, very aroused penis.

The thin whip kept cutting into her twat, mercilessly, until suddenly she felt her sleazy BDSM attacker's cock swell, then begin to quiver, and finally start shooting her mouth full of his vile ball cream.

When his quivering prick shot its first volley into her mouth, the pervert dropped the whip and reached down and grabbed her by the throat, with both hands, and began pistoning his turgid meat deep down her throat, as it finished spewing his rancid, tangy seed into her stomach.

As his balls flooded their slimy spunk load into her oral receptacle, he howled, "Cuckold the bastard you dirty, round heeled, fuckin' slut, and drink my ball juice down."

When his scrotum was finally empty, he lewdly grinned down at her with satisfaction, then pulled his spent cock out of her mouth and spit in her face.

He then stepped out of the pants and shorts that were around his ankles, and was left wearing only a T-shirt, cheap black shoes and black socks.

Back in the van, the task force guys were intently watching the red hot action. One of them said, "Jesus, that was one hell of a deep throat, face fuck wasn't it? And the bastard has added new meaning to the words, "Pussy Whipped." That was better than anything I have ever seen done to a porn star."

"You're damned right, buddy," another one chimed in. "God damned she looks great getting mouth fucked don't she. She is one expert meat eater. Man, that lucky perverted sicko is having the time of his life putting a beat down on that gorgeous body, ain't he?"

The third Fed said to the leader, "This guy is definitely one of the rapists we're here to catch, Boss. How long do we wait before we have to go in and arrest this creep?"

"Well, the word I got from the Mayor was to hold off as long as absolutely possible, so that we have the full rape on film, before we decide to go in and arrest him."

"The Mayor told me that we don't have to worry about the superheroine, she can take all of the abuse this guy can hand out and, although, she'll feel all the pain that he inflicts on her, any serious injuries she sustains will heal up within 24 hours."

"So I am going to say that we let the guy go until he has done everything he came here to do to her, and not arrest him until the last moment, and not a moment sooner. What do you boys think?"

They all happily chorused together, "We're with you, Chief, let's let the demented freak wear himself out abusing her, before we nab him. This is too good a sex show to not get to see it all played out."

The leader said, "Okay boys, let's get back to watching the weirdo finish what he came here to do. She looks so damn fine having it done to her that I don't want to miss a second of the action. It's good to watch a real professional pervert in action."

"Besides the whole idea is that she is here to be raped so that we can get it all on film, so we shouldn't jump the gun. In my judgment we definitely don't have enough on tape yet, so let's let the pervert keep going. I hate to interrupt a man who's on a roll like this miserable asshole is."

While she panted from the abuse she had taken, her wet, whipped pussy burning like hell, the rapist went over to his box of diabolical goodies and pulled out a large ball gag, walked back over to her and reached down and forced it between her teeth, prying her jaws wide apart. When the entire ball was buried completely inside of her mouth, he cinched the head strap up real tight.

He then rolled her over, face down, grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her body across the stinking mattress until her legs were off of the bed and she was kneeling on the dirty carpet, face down on the rank, smelly, dirty sheet, her full, round ass positioned very invitingly.

He uncuffed one ankle and pulled her leather panties off, then snapped the cuff back on. He went to the box again, this time coming back with an ominous looking, maximum sized butt plug.

He stood behind her and inserted two fingers into her anus and used them to loosen the opening up a little, then, with demented intentions; he pressed the small end of the brutal looking butt plug against her anal opening and began forcing the huge device up inside her tight rear channel.

Mona groaned in agony and tossed her head wildly as he cruelly worked to force her anal passage to yield and widen to accommodate the huge instrument. In effect he was trying to rip her a new one, and he was having painful success in doing so.

What began to aide him in his efforts to fully impale her asshole with the monster butt plug, was the fact that the cum that he had just shot down her throat was starting to sexually intoxicate her brain and she could already feel herself getting very hot and helplessly responsive.

As the cum worked its sexual magic, she started wiggling her ass in response to the disgusting creep's butt plug attack, the speedily intoxicating cum causing her to help him in his quest to shove the massive rubber anus wrecker all the way up her back door passage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.