Rape Bait - Cover

Rape Bait

Copyright© 2010 by Sludge

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Doing her civic duty, our superheroine volunteers to pose as a cheating wife and have dates with potential rapists in order to catch them in the act. The "act" turns out to be extremely demanding, but she eventually brings her depraved, perverted dates to justice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Superhero   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Violence  

The Dirty Details Of The Rape Bait Plan & Total Cuckoldry

1. The Body Arrives:

At 1:30 PM the golden Jaguar convertible pulled out of the parking lot of the posh private club, and sped towards the ranch owned by the Governor of California.

In the driver's seat was the marvelously stacked, astoundingly curved, lusciously ripe body of the superheroine, The Blonde Avenger.

Mona Feinberg, The Blonde Avenger's civilian persona, the owner of this statuesque miracle of womanly curves, was on her way to make a gift of this fabulous body to the horny, big dicked Governor.

She fully understood that the Governor, who was nationally recognized as the Godfather of the Democratic Party and the probable next President of the United States, was going to badly use her unbelievably superb equipment to cuckold her husband, any and every way he wanted too.

In exchange for her having agreed to cheat on her unsuspecting high ranking Republican husband, this afternoon, by giving it up to the lusty and lusting Governor, she was being given the privilege of adding him to her long, and personally very satisfying, list of assorted celebrities who she had let fuck her. It was a choice she had agreed to, at the very persuasive request of her former lover and very close personal friend, the Mayor of San Diego.

It was a decision that had been made easier for her by the fact that her husband, Saul Feinberg, would never find out about this wicked, wanton indiscretion she was on her way to commit.

As the sleek sports car cut through the sunny, 75 degree air, its driver was feeling little remorse about doing this cheating on her husband and, instead, she was very anxious and excited to consummate this celebrity conquest of hers, and was willingly going to put up with the raunchy physical demands the Governor was going to be making of her, and to perform whatever sick, dirty, and disgusting sex acts the State's womanizing Chief Executive wanted her to do for him.

At just about the same time that The Blonde Avenger had driven away from her husband's private club for the ultra-rich, San Diego Mayor Mike O'Brien arrived at the Governor's ranch.

When the Governor saw his long-time friend and closest political confidant, walk into his office, the big man had bounded to his feet and embraced him, saying, "Wonderful to see you, Mike, and let me thank you for your help in making this day of reckoning, that I have looked forward to for so long, actually happen today."

Grinning almost maniacally, the Governor said, with deep felt venom, "Thanks to you that meddling Republican SOB, Saul Feinberg, is about to get the damndest cuckolding anyone ever got."

"I am going to exact my full measure of revenge on that arrogant, pompous bastard, by putting that fine looking trophy wife of his through an afternoon of dirty fucking debauchery, during which I am going to make her demean and degrade herself into being a pure whoring, dirty slut for me."

"Now, my friend, I know that we are here for the important purpose of having you tell me all about your plan to catch those damn San Diego rapists of yours. But please understand that the first thing I have to do is get my rocks off in Mona's mouth, as the first step in my goal of fully cuckolding her asshole of a husband."

"After my cum shots are sloshing around in the Cunt's stomach, I will be very happy to concentrate on hearing about your rape bait plan of action, and to hear how The Blonde Avenger is going to get worked over, reamed out and disgustingly debased, as she helps us catch those damned rapists."

Mayor Mike replied with understanding, "I fully understand, Bill. You do what you have to do, and then we'll go over the rape plan after you have The Blonde Avenger choke down a belly full of your spunk."

"Thanks, ole buddy. Shit Mike, this fucking today is going to be so damn satisfying that I don't know which I am going to enjoy the most. Sticking my cock in all of your stupendously stacked ex-girlfriend's holes for the good fucking that her superb body will provide; or the total gratification I am going to get from cuckolding her high society, Republican husband," the Governor said pensively.

Shaking his head in lustful thought, he finally said, "Shit, buddy, it may turn out to be a dead tie. But one thing is for sure, I am going to treat the Republican asshole's gorgeous trophy wife like a $10 whore, to really make the cuckolding as nasty and gratifying as hell."

"Now, since I know that you still have a thing going for your old girlfriend, I hope you really did mean it, this morning, when you told me that you didn't care how badly I treated her," the Governor said consolingly.

"Hell, my friend, treat her as rough as you want to. She is built to be manhandled and orgied, and I have always enjoyed watching her getting worked over real good. It is as stimulating as hell," Mike assured him.

"And remember Governor, unlike our other superheroines, who all need to do something to change themselves over from their weak civilian persona into being a full blown superheroine, Mona is a superheroine at all times, in or out of costume."

"The power belt she wears when she is out trying to catch and defeat criminals, just adds another dimension to her abilities. It makes her strength increase tenfold, and she can run faster and jump higher."

"But, without the power belt on, she still has the strength of three or four normal men, and her ability to take physical punishment and recover from even severe injuries, within 24 hours, is exactly the same. The power belt doesn't affect that aspect of her capabilities at all."

"So you don't need to hold back at all with her. You can actually rough her up as bad as you want to, and she won't have any problem taking anything you do to her."

"Plus, remember that she has agreed to let you bang her today so she can chalk you up as another celebrity conquest. So you ought to make her pay a little extra for your giving her what she wants out of this fucking she is going to be getting," Mike explained.

"You're right, Mike, the stupid Cunt has opened herself up to be exploited, so I wouldn't be doing things right if I didn't debouche her and rough up that superheroine honey, just for kicks," the Governor responded, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

The Governor's ranch had outside surveillance cameras that fed into the TV's that were in his office. As he was talking to Mike he saw a golden Jaguar begin to come up the long driveway. He motioned to the Mayor saying, "Here she come's, buddy.

The Mayor joined him and they looked at the main 100 inch TV, together. Mike said, "Watch this show, Bill. Mona knows how to get out of car better than anyone I have ever seen."

When driving, because of her tight skirts, Mona always pulled the hem of her skirt up to her crotch, to free her legs up for manipulating the accelerator and brake pedals.

It made driving her car much easier, while it simultaneously gave her fellow drivers an unbelievably sexy view of her lower body, especially the ones driving trucks and pickups. A lot of drivers gave her the finger, but the fingers she got were expressions of hopeful appreciation and pure lust.

The exotic sports car came to a halt and she turned the ignition off. She pushed the driver's door open, then swung her left leg out and planted her 5 inch, stiletto heeled shoe on the pavement, the motion fully exposing her nyloned thighs and the entire crotch of her panties, for upskirt viewing.

The Governor hit a button on the control panel that caused the middle camera to zoom in and show a close-up of only the entire body of the person under surveillance. So now the two men were getting to see a zoom shot of only The Blonde Avenger's body, on the 100 inch HD TV screen, from head to toe.

The Governor whistled, "Holy shit, Mike, would you look at those purple panties, nylons, and garter belt. Damn, the hot bitch is advertising everything she's got. And, shit, she's got absolutely everything a woman needs to advertise."

"Hell you can even see the outline of her pussy lips and clit, through the crotch of her panties. Jesus that is one sexy, super stacked broad."

She turned all of her body towards the open car door, grasped the steering wheel in her right hand, and prepared to push herself out of the low slung sports car. In that position her jiggling cleavage joined the rest of her body on full, mouth-watering display.

The Governor said, "Mother fucker, look at all of that stuff, would you. She has the best damn body I have ever seen. And look at that whore purple cloth she's got it wrapped up in. Man, she looks like exactly what she is, a fuck going somewhere to happen."

"What a lucky fuckin' break this is, buddy. I am going to get to cuckold her pompous, asshole of a husband, using that smoking hot body to do it with. Man, is that some kind of great of what," he said, in absolute amazement, his cock getting so hard that it was about to split open the front of his pants?

She levered her body out of the car door and the screen was filled with rippling, perfectly toned cleavage and thigh flesh.

Once out of the car, she turned around and slowly leaned back into the vehicle and picked up her purse. The view of her spectacular ass, in the tight skirt, as it bent over then stood back up, made the Governor bite the end of his cigar off.

"God damn, Mike, I have never seen an ass like that one in my whole damned life. Look at those fuckin' ass cheeks, buddy. Shit, that skirt is so damned tight that its making my brain hurt. Oh, momma, what a fuck this is going to be," the wide-eyed public servant said, rubbing his, ready for action, fully flagged boner.

"Shit, Mike, dressed like that she is going to inspire me to treat her worse than I normally would. One thing for sure, she has just moved to the top of my list of dirty sex broads who I want to keep fucking," he said with enthusiasm.

Putting his arm around the Mayor's shoulders, he said, "God damn, what a world class Cunt she is, and what a glorious afternoon of fucking this is going to be, my friend."

As they watched Mona undulate up to the front door, the Governor turned to Mike and said, "I want you to take a few Polaroid pictures of her in action, plus I want you to take plenty of videos of her performing on my tool. This broad is too god damned beautiful to only have a fuck session with once, I am going to want her available to cuckold her husband a lot, in the future, and having a plenty of photographic evidence of her performing dirty sex acts with my cock, will make it easier to keep her in line and available."

"I've got the equipment for you to use right over there on that side table," he said as he pointed.

Mike looked at the cameras and said, "You just tell me when you want me to take the pictures and I'll do it while you enjoy the hell out of yourself, doing your usual filthy sex job of cuckolding a husband."

As the two politicians talked about using and abusing her mother's bodacious body, just a few miles away The Blonde Avenger's lushly curved daughter, Margie, felt the humping Italian's big tool go off deep inside of her well stirred pussy. When she felt the first cum shot hose her insides, she spread her legs even wider and let the ugly bastard nail her good and deep, as his thick, steaming spunk joined his brothers previous two loads of jism, inside her superbly stacked body.

Her pussy was now topped off and overflowing with Italian semen and her jism spiked brain was getting so hot that she was feeling very sexually drunk and ready for anything. She was now fully in the mood to let these Italians make her earn George's sales commission, the hard way.

2. Cuckolding # 1 – Choking Down The Big One:

Meanwhile, strategically straightening her extremely tight skirt over her ass cheeks, lushly rounded stomach and thighs to die for, one last time, Mona took a deep, excited breath and knocked on the ranch's front door.

When it opened she saw a leering, hump-backed, grotesque little dwarf standing there, wearing nothing but a red jock strap that showed off a bulging package.

The troll like midget had a very large head with a repulsive face, somewhat like that of a laughing hyena.

The gnome's skin color was some shade of unhealthy green. He had extremely short legs. His diminutive upper body and short arms were very well muscled.

He motioned for her to come in and made her squeeze past him. As she worked her way by him, sideways, she could see and feel that, in her 5 inch stilettos, his nose came right to the level of her clit.

He closed the door behind her, then grabbed one of her ass cheeks in his small hand, and used it to guide her to the Governor's office.

When they got there, he opened the door and pushed her into the huge room.

At the sound of the office door opening, the two Democrats turned and viewed the breathtaking, female sight that undulated towards them, prow jiggling and ass cheeks swinging.

As the door closed behind her, Mona heard the Governor Whistle, then say, "God damn, Mr. Mayor, is that a trophy wife or what?"

Mike replied, "She is the best looking trophy in the whole damned country, you lucky asshole."

"Well I am fixing to make her my trophy Cunt," the Governor announced, with drool running out of the corner of his mouth.

He said to the dwarf, "Okay, Grunt, thanks for bringing her in here. You can go now."

The leering midget grinning like a half-wit, pulled the back of her skirt up and goosed her hard, nailing her cuntal slit dead center with his small thumb, shoving some of the crotch of her silken purple panties up inside of her vagina, in the process. Then he pulled the thumb out of the silky material and left, closing the door behind him.

The Governor said to her, "Don't pay no mind to Grunt, darlin', the horny little mute can't keep his hands off of beautiful women."

Looking her up and down again, the powerful politician asked, "Baby, I sure hope that your husband saw you in that purple outfit you are wearing, today, before you came over here to get fucked. "Yes he did," she murmured. "Good, now pull your skirt up to your waist," he ordered.

He watched the bodaciously built superheroine expose the garter belt, the frilly tops of her nylons and her lush thighs and stomach that were underneath the ultra-tight, purple skirt. His eyes nearly boggled, and he exclaimed, "Man, that is my favorite kind of sex outfit. Would you look at that fuckin' body in that garter belt and nylons, Mike. God damn she is one hot looking piece of ass."

The Governor immediately unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and boxer shorts down around his ankles, displaying his gigantic, 12 inch cock, then grabbed the completely stiff, very dangerous looking weapon firmly in his right hand, ready for action.

She was a little taken back at this unexpected disrobing and the sight of the stiff, 12 inch prick almost mesmerized her. Staring directly at the titanic male spear, she unconsciously licked her lips, knowing that it was soon going to be shoved between them.

Whatever weakening regrets she may have had about cuckolding her husband, were immediately pushed aside by the sight of the Governor's truly immense, mouthwatering tally-whacker.

The big man looked her up and down one more time and, with a leering grin, slapped the monster cock down on the corner of the desk, pointed at it and said, "Get your gorgeous ass over here and give my dong a good licking."

Wanting to do that more than anything in the world right now, she immediately dropped her purse and strode over to the edge of the desk then, hands on hips, leaned forward at the waist and pressed her lips against the top side of the horse sized cock he had on full display on the desk top, and began mouthing and licking its entire length, hungrily.

"Put your hands behind your back and slip your tongue under my cock and lick the underside too," he ordered.

She did as she was told then used her strong tongue to lift the head of the weighty cock, and then she ran it under the whole length of the mighty dong.

This hands free licking action caused her tongue to get the desktop wet too, and soon both the huge schlong and the edge of the desk were glistening with her saliva.

After at least five minutes of this sloppy, intense, slutty, noisy, slurping mouth and tongue work, the Governor said, "Now pick the head up, using only your teeth, then tilt your head to the side and work it into your mouth, still keeping your hands behind your back while you're doing it."

Feeling slutty as hell, she obediently did just that, and soon one side of her face was lying in a pool of her own drool, as she worked about four inches of the Governor's mammoth meat pole between her teeth.

The probable future President to be, peered down at her and said, "Like that pecker meat don't you, you god damned cheating cocksucker?"

She nodded her head affirmatively and tried to mutter a muffled yes around the mouth full of rigid dong.

While she sucked on the head of the stiff pillar of sausage, her eyes were looking up the shaft, and she could see that the enormous sex tool was shaped like a funnel. The head was large but the shaft got significantly larger as it went from the broad head back up to his pubic mound. It appeared to her that the base of the prick was more than twice the width of the head.

Continuing to suck on it, and drool, she could see that it was going to be a hellacous challenge to take the full length of the humongous weapon inside of her, and that her orifices were going to be sorely tested when the Governor forced his wrecker pecker in, all the way up to its base.

With some concern for how much her lips were soon going to be stretched, she thought to herself, somewhat apprehensively, "This was going to be the damndest mouth full of human cock I've ever had."

She could only imagine what a slut she was going to look like when his gigantic dagger was planted all the way down her throat, stretching her lips, lewdly, around the meat pole's super thick base. She was going to look like she was trying to swallow a pork roast.

The Governor was now ready to cap off his first measure of payback against her husband. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, grabbed a fistful of blonde hair, and pulled her head up off of the desktop, and stood her straight up.

He then grabbed her by the back of the neck and led her around the desk, his pants and shorts still around his ankles, and had her sit in his swivel chair, her skirt still up around her waist.

He sat down on the edge of the desk and put a foot on each chair arm, then leaned back on his elbows.

He looked at her and said, "Now lick my balls like a nasty whore, and soak them real good, and then stick your nose and tongue up my ass and eat the hell out of my crotch, and show me what a dirty, cheating, slut wife you are."

She leaned forward, grasped his huge scrotum in her hand, and went to work on the sack of balls and soon her talented licking and slobbering had them dripping wet with her saliva.

Then she went lower and nuzzled his anus with her nose, then stuck her tongue up his ass, and started running it in and out of the tangy anal passage, tongue fucking it good and deep.

Then she moved her nose down, nuzzled his anus again, and then shoved it up the Governor's well licked ass. Soon she began alternating sticking her nose and tongue up his ass, as she wantonly pleasured him.

Her slutty crotch and anus work got results, and she heard the Governor say, "God damned, Mike, this is one dirty slut we have here. Shit, this is so fuckin' good. Eat me out you beautiful, ass kissing bitch. Damn Mike, your old girlfriend is really giving her husband the nasty cuckolding that I hoped she would."

After letting her continue her ass worship for quite some time, the Governor was ready to put Saul to the sword.

He got up, pulled her out of the swivel chair, sat in it himself, had her crawl between his legs and put his cock in her mouth. Then he got her body all lined up, with her back straight, so that her throat was properly positioned to swallow all of his meat.

He was a tall man, over 6'6", and had very long arms. As she started warming to the task of gorging herself with his jumbo cock, he leaned forward and ran a hand over her ass, then up under her bikini panties until he had located her anus. He inserted one long finger in the winking port of entry, up to the knuckle, and began churning it in a circular motion.

The head of his massive pecker had just forced its way past her tonsils when he sank a second finger in her ass and resumed finger reaming her back door, hard and callously, as her cursed her like she was a common whore.

Soon he got a third digit into her asshole and then began feverishly ravishing her anal chute with all three of the long fingers

"Alright you cocksucking Cunt, it's time to cram my tool all the way down your throat," he said intensely.

He put his free hand behind her head, raised his ass up off of the swivel chair seat a few inches and, in this crouching position, started humping her face and gradually forcing the rest of his dong into her gaping mouth, and down her throat.

When he had gotten 8 inches of the jumbo penis past her lips, she began gagging on it. Enjoying seeing her choking, the head Democrat relentlessly forced the thick tube of hard meat further and further down her throat, widening her lips as it went.

The vindictive politician laughed savagely as he kept his hated enemy's luscious wife choking and spluttering around his invading dong as she gasped for air.

She soon ended up with her nose buried in his pubic hair and her lips so stretched, and her eyes saucered so wide, that she did look like she had swallowed a big carp.

During the strenuous mouth reaming session, the Governor had waived to Mike, who grabbed the Polaroid and took some still shots of Mona's face, with the last few inches of the Governor's monster dong still sticking out of her harpooned, gasping mouth.

Changing to the video camera, the Mayor put the lens up close to her face and recorded her oral struggles as she tried to swallow all of the huge dong.

He knew that the gagging audio sounds he was picking up on the video, along with the sounds of the Governor's, nasty, demeaning instructions to the kneeling trophy wife, were going to be as stimulating to the future viewers as the video pictures, themselves, were going to be.

The hyped-up Governor, having finally achieved full penetration, grasped her head between both of his slab-like hands and began a nasty, taunting face fuck. "Suck it you cheating bitch, drink my spunk and cuckold your Jewboy, Republican husband," he howled, triumphantly.

Soon the Governor knew that he was going to blow his seed down the choking superheroine's throat. He gave her a few more full, vicious, deep throat strokes, as he said to Mike, "Get that video camera over here and shoot this close-up of my climax from the side."

The big man planted his ass back on the swivel chair, and then pushed her body back until his cock was all the way out of her mouth. "Open those teeth up wide and stick your tongue out, Cunt. Now, when I shoot my load, I don't want you to swallow any of it until I tell you too."

She opened her well fucked mouth and the Governor aimed the head of his cock right at waiting receptacle, the cock slit being about three inches away from its' target.

"Now Mr. Mayor, I am going to start shooting my wad right into your taxpayer's mouth and I want you to get every bit of this on video," he told his friend.

Mike was at the ready when the first thick cum volley came out of the dick head and shoot across the 3 inches of space, right into the open mouth, coating her tongue. More volleys came and they unerringly went in and splattered against the back of her throat, as she spluttered for air.

Then the diabolical Governor shifted his aim and nailed her right between the eyes with two heavy shots, then pushed his hips forward and inserted the cockhead back against her lips, and finished off emptying his balls into the oral container.

Balls empty, he pulled out the florid cockhead and said, "Now let me see my cum." She did and her tongue was floating in the pool of thick white cream. "Shoot that Mike, and then shoot her swallowing it all," the happily vindictive Governor ordered.

Mike got the lens of the video aimed right into the cum filled mouth. The Governor looked down at her and said, "Gargle it for the camera, slut." She did and then she heard him say, "Now swallow it down you cheating, round-heeled bitch and finish cuckolding your asshole husband."

She closed her mouth and swallowed, competing the oral portion of the cuckolding, to the loud laughs of the totally gratified Governor.

Kneeling there licking her cummy lips, she was glad that Saul never had to find out about this. But she was also very happy to have swallowed the big man's cum load, thereby adding him to her long list of celebrity conquests.

At the same moment that the Governor's cum entered Mona's stomach, the three Italians had Margie on her knees beside the bed, bent face down on the mattress. One of the brothers stepped up behind her and sank his shaft into her puffy lipped pussy. He fucked it a few times until his shaft was fully soaked with the three brothers cum, then pulled it out and pressed the dripping head against her anus.

With the other two watching intently he said, "Here it comes you fuckin' harlot, we are going to loosen up your back door so that we can really have some fun with it later on." Laughing disparagingly, he trust his hips forward and got 3 inches of his tool up her startled ass.

The crude Italian was very pleased to hear her moan with both pain and passion as, with a few more punishing stabs, he was able to get the stiff dong all stuffed up her suddenly wider back channel.

Then he began ramming his swollen organ into her tight back door orifice, working hard to stretch it out to become the gaping hole they wanted to create for future use.

By the time the third brother had taken his turn reaming out her ass, they had successfully bored out and left behind the gaping anal cavity they wanted for future diabolical use.

3. CAN WE PLEASE DO A LITTLE BUSINESS DURING THE SEX?

Trying to get everyone to focus on the rapists plan, the Mayor pleaded "Okay, Governor, now that you have completed the first stage of cuckolding Mona's husband, we must take a business break and discuss my plan for capturing these damned rapists who are screwing up our lives."

"Okay, you're right Mike, I promised to get down to business after she had blown me but, before you start, I want this hot assed trophy Cunt to sit right next to me, so I can feel her up while she plays with me," the turned on Governor informed him.

Mike waited as the Governor had Mona get up and pull off her soaking wet, purple panties. He took them and said, "You are only here to listen and get fucked, honey, so I am going to stuff these panties in your mouth and, if we need you to say anything, you can pull them out, answer our question, then stuff them right back in, you got that, baby?" She dociley nodded yes.

He then roughly stuffed the purple panties in her mouth, and then they sat side by side across the small conference table from Mike. The Governor, his pants still down around his ankles, pulled her hands into his lap and had her wrap one hand around the shaft of his cock and put the other hand to work holding and stroking his huge scrotum.

Her skirt was still up around her waist and her wet vagina was pressed nakedly against the leather seat of the chair. The Governor put one long arm around her back and filled his hand with one of her large, perfect boobs, while he put his other hand between her legs where he could easily stroke her clit and finger fuck her pussy.

"Okay Mike, we're ready, so tell us what is going to be done to cure this rape epidemic," the Governor demanded, as he had Mona raise up so he could slip his hand under her ass, with three fingers sticking up in the air. She eased her ass back down, absorbing the long digits up into her pussy, and then got ready to listen to the Mayor's rape plan, as she squirmed around on the three penetrating fingers.

Simultaneously with the Governor's three fingers slipping up into her mother's pussy, the first Italian laid down on the hotel bed on his back and Margie, her tight yellow dress now all gathered around her waist, straddled him cowgirl style and kept lowering her cum slick pussy until all nine inches of the Italian's pecker were fully imbedded inside of her sopping wet cuntal channel. The ugly greaseball then began bucking under her and shoving his cock up into her pussy, as his two brothers and his nephew watched the hot action.

Meanwhile, Mike finally started his explanation of the rape relief plan. "Well this whole rape problem is coming from an internet web site called "Cheating Wives." This site is a kind of dating service site where bored and frustrated housewives can find guys to cheat on their husbands with. The horny bitches join the web site and set up their own sub-sites. No pictures are allowed, it is all done through chat room texting."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.