Homemade Movies Are Best - Cover

Homemade Movies Are Best

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A recently married open and honest couple find ways to continue their sexual excitement and it includes a little family fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

Tom and Angie married young but had an open attitude towards each other and sex in particular; they promised to be truthful with each other in all things and tried very hard to do just that. So a year after their wedding it was with a sad heart that Angie confessed she felt something missing in their sex life.

An astonished Tom looked at his 24 year old wife and wondered what had brought this on, for he was still as attentive as he had been the night they wed; he loved her much more now he had adjusted to her Five foot seven frame and pear shaped arse. Why only last night he had almost slobbered over her great 38D tits as he sunk his six inch cock into her shaved excited pussy.

Calmly they sat down together and discussed Angie's revelation; Tom sat stony silent as Angie tried her best to explain that whilst there lovemaking was as frequent as when they first wed, she felt the excitement had begun to wane and sex was becoming predictable. She confessed she had gotten used to his prick and his style of lovemaking and now it lacked the edge which in turn made it harder for her to climax as powerfully as she had before.

Still shocked Tom asked her how she wanted to recapture the spark and dreaded hearing her solution for he thought that she would want to involve another man and have it happen whilst Tom was not present or even worse would want him to sit watching without taking part; but Angie suggested they try role playing to try to capture the feelings once more.

Slightly confused Tom asked what she had in mind and found himself becoming excited as she explained her plan. She suggested they install small CCTV cameras in the bedroom, one aimed towards the foot of the bed from the far wall, one pointing from the head of the bed towards the foot and two on each side of the room one high level and the other one about three feet from the floor. She suggested that all six cameras should be passive infrared sensor type so they would trigger with the slightest movement. Tom was even further excited when it was suggested they should be all linked to separate recording devices.

Angie smiled as she said, "Imagine the pleasure for ever more when we viewed the final edited DVD's where all the best footage from six cameras was properly mixed and edited into a full scale home porno film!"

The more Tom thought of the plan the more he thought it was a terrific idea and the more he began to imagine all the possibilities, PIR camera would automatically begin recording if any movement was detected by anyone; even if it was Angie's younger sister or cousins who sometimes changed in their bedroom when visiting them. Truthfully he asked Angie about those times and was a little shocked when she simply said, "What they don't know won't hurt them and besides it would be good to see his reaction to seeing his own sister in law semi nude or completely nude."

Tom took Angie's hand and led her down to the computer study and began searching the internet for suitable high density cameras with motion sensors, he began to list the equipment he thought he would need and was amazed to discover a spy shop in London could supply pencil thin cameras which reacted to motion and were wireless. He realised that he could set each one to a slightly different frequency and have his wireless laptop fitted with the frequency scanner would record each file separately. This would then allow him to edit and mix to produce a finished film which could be wrote to DVD. This equipment meant that he could turn off the cameras remotely when not required by turning off the frequency scanner and although a little more than he wanted to pay it was the best option for keeping his wife happy.

Next day being Friday he went off to town and found the shop quite easily; after experiencing a full blown demonstration he invented a reason as to why he wanted the six cameras and why they had to be on separate frequencies. He told the male shop assistant that he was having trouble with a family locally and wanted to observe their vandalism discretely before supplying the footage to the police for them to deal with.

The assistant seemed to believe him and worked out the full costing before apologising that the total package came to £1100; but they could do it for £1000 cash. Tom paid part cash and part cheque before collecting the boxes and heading rather excitedly back home.

That night he measured and re-measured the places he wanted to position the cameras, checked all the angles and distances from the bed and literally planned every detail of this installation. He tested one of the cameras on his garden and was amazed to see that the camera included an infra red mode which meant it did not matter about what light levels were available. The pictures from his garden after dusk were as clear as if he was there in broad day light; the detail on a straying robin redbreast was immaculate and so fine that he was glad he had purchased these particular high definition cameras.

He installed the editing software and began experimenting with the footage of this small garden bird and found it fairly simple to manipulate; so he was confident that he could make good use of six streams of footage and would be able to publish some excellent home movies later.

Just then Angie appeared and asked if he had managed to buy the stuff he wanted and was amazed at the trial piece of footage Tom showed her. She explained that so as not to get in his way tomorrow then she would go and see her mum and be back at seven pm; this suited Tom as he thought Angie's acting would be more natural if she did not know where the cameras were placed and therefore could not focus on them.

Tom had the weirdest dream that night; he dreamt he was sat at his computer and watching his wife with her sister making out in the bedroom; and they seemed all too familiar with each other's bodies. He dreamt he watched as his wife sucked and licked her own sister's tits while she fingered his wife's excited cunt, then climbing into a sixty nine position they hungrily devoured each other until their sweating heaving bodies were a mass of grunts and groans. Instead of being disgusted as he thought he would he found himself turned on and sporting a raging hard on, so much so that for some reason he woke from his dream to find his cock was in fact rock hard and a tell tale sticky patch was right beneath his right thigh.

He turned to look at his sleeping wife and thought how much he loved her and suddenly he saw her twitch, then in the dark he realised she was playing with her own cunt whilst still asleep, he slowly and carefully rolled the sheets down and as they both chose to sleep naked, he was treated to a close up personal display of her fingering her own cunt as little whimpers of delight escaped her lips.

As Tom watched his wife playing with herself he found himself turned on and watched in amazement that his penis began to harden once more. Usually he managed only one hard on each day so it was very unusual for him to have a second, the more he watched his wife in HER dreamy land of erotica the more he became fascinated by what she was dreaming. He made a mental note to ask her the next morning what her dream was about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.