Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Guys, we need more ideas."

The web site was going great guns, with all sorts of new features, but Sam was never satisfied. The site now permitted viewers to pay to chat, live, with any member of any of the 200 families, and nowadays the only restriction was that the families were forbidden to give away any secrets about what the network was making them do, or of anything they knew about network intentions. If you paid a bit more, the girl would remove some or all of her clothes, or change into something that you specified. For a lot more, the girl would masturbate, obeying your instructions. Each girl had been provided with sex toys.

The network hadn't yet provided the option of viewers witnessing live sex, but this was at least partly because they didn't dare show incest, so there was no available male who could be called in to pleasure the girl you were chatting with. But the network was thinking about that issue.

There were also videos for each family showing the females in their homes, in their bedrooms, getting up in the morning, getting dressed, coming home, changing into casual clothes, showering, going to bed. Every family had been required to allow the husband and wife to be filmed having sex, and that also was available on the web site. Every member of every family had been filmed masturbating, and again that was available on the site, for a fee.

The milking program was proving very popular. Everyone was waiting eagerly for the first girl to report expressing milk. The network was not yet sure what they would do when that happened, but had lots of ideas. It was just that not many of the ideas were very viable.

Interestingly, the porn sites were starting to protest because it turned out that viewers found voyeuristic observation of normal couples and girls doing normal things was more exciting than the things the porn film makers were making girls do on their stages.

The web site also offered families ways of earning extra points. They could volunteer to take a spanking, or a strapping, or a caning. They could volunteer to ride the wooden pony. There were butt plugs with long horse tails that they could wear to work or to school.

"There's a whole range of fuck machines you can buy, with motorized dildos. Do you think we could use those?"

Debbie had done some research and found lots of sites, and they decided to order some of them. The first to arrive was a sort of saddle that the girl sat on, with the dildo sticking up inside her, and a remote control to vary speed and depth of thrust. When it arrived, she unpacked it and set it on the table and the committee sat around looking at it, wondering how to use it for entertaining television. She plugged it into the mains, then showed how the remote controller worked, and they all watched the dildo do delicious looking things.

Sam looked at Sandra, and she snapped, "No, chief, no way!" Everyone laughed.

"Stephanie, up you get, baby."

Stephanie flushed, but actually was excited as she stood up and removed her panties then climbed onto the table. As the lovely girl settled down onto the saddle, Sam took the controller. "Are you comfortable, Steph?"

"Yeah, let's see what it can do."

The committee sat watching as Sam put the machine, and the girl, through the range of speeds and thrust settings. It was very obvious that Stephanie loved it.

"The problem is you can't see what's actually happening. It's all inside her."

"Buy a second one, driven by the same controller, and you could have that running beside the girl, so you can see the movement."

"Good idea. Order it, Debbie. How are you doing, Steph?"

"A few minutes more, please, chief? Please?"

And indeed a few moments later the girl had a huge orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.