Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Sam told the meeting that the film company that presently owned and was using the Village had finally said they could visit to have a good look at the place, over the next weekend. Up to now their filming schedule had been too tight to allow this, but now they were nearing the end of the film shoot and in order to progress the sale of the property they had offered to clear the place for the weekend to let Sam's people inspect it. Stressing the need for secrecy about the proposed soapie, the network negotiators had asked to have the entire place vacated as much as possible. They didn't explain to the film company that their main fear was that someone might recognize Sam as the top man in the well publicised Last Man Standing project!

"Officially we are of course going there to decide whether we want to proceed with the purchase. In reality I cannot imagine anything that would stop us, but I want to use this opportunity to get a really good look at the place. It might be a while before we can get the film people out and sign everything up.

"I suggest that we take the Lear Jet, and I am proposing Finance, Phil, Debbie, Sandra and now of course Stephanie come with me. We need to play it low key of course, no hint of anything we are really planning, the cover story remember is that we are aiming to produce a low budget boring medieval soap opera. We will present Stephanie as the sex interest, all good soapies have a cute blonde teenager! Once we have had a good look around, Finance can progress the negotiations so we could be ready to sign a contract with delayed settlement very soon after we get back. Those that are coming please meet here 8 am on Saturday, Annabelle is arranging a limo to take us to the airport."

When they boarded the plane, Sam sat in the rear right seat, and made Stephanie sit in the seat across the narrow aisle from him. As soon as they were seated, the pilot came through the cabin to check everyone was happy before he took off. Stephanie asked him, "Do we go more than a mile high?" and he said yes they did, and she said, "Please let me know when we are up there."

Soon after takeoff, the flight attendant took a call from the cockpit and came over to Stephanie. "From the captain, we are a mile high now. He wonders if you would like to go to the cockpit to see the view from up there." Stephanie went forward and loved the view! There were two pilots, seated side by side, and standing behind them the view was incredible. Both pilots had been wondering if the passengers were planning a mass orgy in the back of the plane, it wasn't their business if they did, but they were too well trained to even hint that this might be an option. So far no such wild happenings had occurred with Sam on the plane, but it seemed an odd coincidence that there were three males and three females in this group. The Captain's invitation to Stephanie to come and look out the window was an offer he made to most passengers they didn't recognize as being frequent travelers on the network's plane. Anyway she was stunningly beautiful and the co-pilot had wanted to see her.

Stephanie lent over between the two pilots and asked if they could keep secrets, they both said yes, so she slipped off her panties and hung them on a hook behind the door. She went back into the cabin and took Sam's hand and practically dragged him onto the flight deck. She shut the door to the cabin, and made Sam stand leaning back against the door, then she glanced back over her shoulder to check what the two flight crew were doing. They had both turned to see what was happening.

"Gentlemen, please, face the front. Give us some privacy here." Both men turned to look forward and pretended to be busy with the instruments and radios. But Sam knew they were listening intently as Stephanie knelt and unzipped his pants and pushed them down. She put his cock in her mouth for a few minutes, then stood up and kissed him on the mouth, then turned her back. Going up on tip toe, and bending right forward with one hand on the back of the pilot's seat and reaching behind her with the other, she pushed his cock into her cunt, then put her other hand on the back of the co-pilot's seat and gently pushed her body back at Sam. The cockpit was tiny, and as she bent down she had her head between the two crew members.

"This is the most beautiful moment of my life," she sighed into the pilot's ear as Sam started slowly fucking her. Louder, she said, "Please Sam, remember the aim of the project. Take your time and don't cum too soon.

"Captain, how high are we now?"

The man's voice was strained as he said, "Well over a mile, Madam. Welcome to the club." She laughed that delightful laugh and turned her head to kiss the pilot on his cheek, then put her hand under his chin and turned him to face her and kissed him on the mouth. Turning to the right, she did the same to the copilot, and all the time she was clamping and relaxing her vaginal muscles around Sam, and pretty soon he couldn't help himself. He rammed into her hard, and spunked. She waited for his breathing to steady, and his cock to start to slip out, then again kissed the two pilots, then she pulled herself forward, spun round, and took Sam in her mouth again to clean him up.

"Thank you chief," she whispered before letting him pull his pants up and go back to his seat. "Thanks guys, please don't tell anyone."

Back in her seat as they were coming in to land, Stephanie remembered her knickers, but decided to leave them where they were. She was not to know that the captain and co-pilot nearly had a falling out about ownership of the trophy, and those knickers eventually ended up pinned to the wall of the co-pilot's study, in return for which the co-pilot did several late night duties that his captain should have done.

The airport turned out to be just a bulldozed strip prepared by the film company, and was only used by them. There were two cars waiting for Sam's crew, with drivers from the network who had been on site negotiating for the last few days, but without being allowed to see the village. They all climbed aboard and set off. There was a security fence all around the site, and guards at the single entrance. Sam looked at the fencing, he had been wondering if he would have to add more security given the attraction a village full of nearly naked women would have for voyeurs, but it was clear the film people were just as worried about paparazzi getting into the set, and security seemed to be very adequate.

Immediately inside the front gate lay the living areas for the cast and production people, mostly modern ugly portacabins, with portaloos and shared shower blocks. There were a few more luxurious accommodations for senior members of the team and of course for the star actors. The village where the filming was taking place was on the other side of a wood, so totally screened from view. Two representatives of the film team management were waiting for them and took them into a conference room in a portacabin. Sam played up the need for secrecy about the network's plans for the "middle ages soapie", and they nodded understandingly.

"We have been told to keep out of your way, we will just stay here and wait for you to return. There's nobody other than a small team of security people on the film set and they will not bother you, take your time and come back here when you are done."

Sam thanked them, and his people got back into the cars and drove off toward the wood. The cars parked just short of the village, at the edge of the wood, and the drivers stayed with the cars while Sam and the others walked toward the cottages.

"It's beautiful," sighed Sandra.

Stephanie had never seen a film set before and as they got closer she was surprised how unfinished parts of the houses were. Sam explained that the film people cut costs that way, no need to finish parts of the set that they didn't intend to film, and because they could control the shots and edit the results, it wasn't a problem for them. But live TV was very different, and Sam knew that it would be better to complete all the unfinished bits, so the TV cameras could move around filming without worries about showing the wrong bits. Debbie asked if that meant they could get some other construction work done at the same time, and Sam said yes of course, and asked her what she was thinking of.

"We really need a sort of communal meeting room where all the families can gather sometimes. Like, for the sports and so on. Room for, what, fifty people or more?"

"Ahhh, how true. A bit out of character for the village, though, surely?"

Debbie asked, "Does that really matter? We aren't actually making a real soapie, so it doesn't actually matter how realistic the village is. Anyway you could build that sort of thing off to one side, so it's not too obtrusive, or just disguise it as a large barn."

Sam nodded and walked into one of the cottages. Stephanie, following him, looked around the living area, it was rather larger than she had expected, but of course they had needed to get film cameras inside. Last Man Standing would be relying much more on small fixed TV cameras everywhere.

"It's exciting, isn't it, thinking of what might be happening in here in a couple of months time."

"To tell you the truth I have a hard-on already."

"Shall I send Sandra over to see you, in the bedroom?" Stephanie was grinning, and Sam grinned back.

"A very nice idea. I take it you are exercising your right not to have sex with me?"

He was grinning so she wasn't at all offended by his remark, but she could tell he was also curious, remembering the events during the flight over here, and also in that helicopter a few days earlier. She wanted him to realize that she was trying to establish a sort of rule, that she would let things happen in the air but not on the ground. She felt that would make life easier for them both. And it would encourage him to take her away on trips more often!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.