The End... or the Beginning? - Cover

The End... or the Beginning?

Copyright© 2010 by Tedbiker

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A journey from grief to joy, with some sailing and some low-key D & S. We meet some new characters, and encounter some old friends. This story stands alone, but does fit in with the other Jenni stories.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   DomSub   Spanking   Slow  

It turned out that the wedding would be rather larger than James had anticipated. Emily and Mollie got together frequently – sometimes even permitting Beth to join in. James worried a little.

"It's okay," Beth reassured him. "I'll make sure the things that matter to me are included. Anything you're bothered about?"

"I don't think so..."

They had several sessions with the Vicar; there was only one memorable moment. Beth grinned at James before turning to the Vicar and stating; "I want to promise to obey."

The Vicar raised his eyebrows. "That's certainly a traditional part of the service, but it's usually omitted these days."

"It's rather important ... to me. James probably doesn't mind..." she looked at him and he shook his head, "but it's important to me."

"It's your wedding," the Vicar said. "I'm happy to include it; in fact I regret the fashion for omitting it. It's quite a serious commitment, though."

"Yes, Vicar, it is. But then ... so is the relationship in the first place; so is marriage."

He smiled. "If you both hold that in your hearts and minds, I don't think you'll have any problems."

Beth missed her period in August, but didn't bother with a pregnancy test. She did, however, start noticing nausea, not just in the morning. Neither she nor James commented though she was fairly sure he'd noticed.


The big day came round. Beth spent the night before at her parents' home. "I know it's a bit silly when we've been sleeping together for months, but ... it's traditional." Jenni stayed with her, and Jessica. James didn't have a 'stag night' – his 'best mate' couldn't get a baby-sitter. James, Marty and Dave gathered at Amy's house to talk, listen to music and drink. James looked round at one point and felt emotion welling up in him. How his life had changed in less than a year. He had friends; he had an 'extended family'. He had to blink hard and fumble for a handkerchief to blow his nose hard. Amy looked at him and smiled gently. Their eyes met and she winked at him.

The groom, dressed for the first time in his life in top-hat and tails arrived early at the Italianate church of St. Mary's Westley. His 'best mate' was dressed similarly, but the suit was subtly feminine.

Beth arrived, just a few minutes late. She was dressed in white, complete with veil, accompanied by Jenni (Matron of Honour) supporting the train of the gown, escorted by Lucy (bridesmaid) with Andrew (page) and looked ... just wonderful. She handed her bouquet to Jenni and lifted her veil; James first gasped and then stifled a giggle, seeing a broad white 'choker' round her neck. She smiled at him and winked. He wondered how many of those gathered would realise the significance of that part of her ensemble ... he thought, apart from himself, at least one (his mother) and probably two...

They made the formal declarations in clear voices, repeating each phrase after the Vicar;

"I, James Henry, take you, Elizabeth Laura, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law.
In the presence of God I make this vow."

"I, Elizabeth Laura, take you, James Henry, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and obey," she paused, "till death us do part, according to God's holy law.
In the presence of God I make this vow."

They exchanged rings and the Vicar announced;

"In the presence of God, and before this congregation, James and Elizabeth have given their consent and made their marriage vows to each other. They have declared their marriage by the joining of hands and by the giving and receiving of rings. I therefore proclaim that they are husband and wife."

He brought their hands together and wrapped his stole around them and added;

"Those whom God has joined together let no one put asunder."

He gestured to them to sit down and nodded to Jenni who stepped forward. Given a note by the organist she began to sing, a cappella;

"When we walk with the Lord

in the light of His Word,

what a glory He sheds on our way

while we do His good will

He abides with us still,

and will all who will trust and obey."

She looked straight at Beth and James as she began the chorus;

"Trust and obey, for there's no other way,

to be happy in Jesus,

but to trust and obey."

When she'd finished the whole hymn, they went to the vestry to sign the register, while the organist played, and they left the church to the strains of 'Ode to Joy'.

Of course there was then the ... performance ... of the photographs; but they gave James a brief opportunity to whisper in his wife's ear,

"When I saw the choker, I wondered how many in the congregation would realise the significance of it."

She grinned at him, "as you probably guessed, Jenni knew. My mother guessed ... she said..." pausing for effect, "'it often runs in families'".

His eyes widened, and she giggled, and nodded.

At the reception, there were faces one or other of them didn't know, of course. One in particular James was pleased to see.

"Sweetheart, I'd like to introduce someone who has given me some very good advice which I'm pretty sure you've appreciated. Pet," lowering his voice slightly, "meet Mistress Alyx. Mistress," with a slight bow, "I'm happy to introduce ... my Pet, Beth."

The woman smiled warmly at Beth, who stepped forward, holding out her arms; "Mistress, I can't thank you enough ... if I may?"

"You may."

Beth embraced her and her arms held Beth for long moments.

"Thank you, Mistress, so much."

"It's my pleasure ... but I see someone else I need to greet ... I hope to talk more later."

She walked away, and they saw her approach and embrace Graham and Emily warmly. Beth and James looked at each other and Beth giggled. "I never even suspected. I still can't believe..."

But then they had to turn their attention to their guests. At one point, James nudged Beth and nodded in the direction of Amy, who was deeply in conversation with Terry from 'Emily Jane'.

"I wonder if she's perhaps found someone at last..."

Lucy and Andrew had been looking up at Terry with questioning expressions. He paused in talking to Amy and hunkered down so he was at eye level with the twins. Beth and James could see he appeared to be totally focussed on them. Amy stood watching with a slight smile at the interaction. Then Andrew held out his hand in a very adult manner; Terry took it and shook hands, then the children turned away and headed for James, hand in hand.

"Are you still Unca Jamie?" Andrew asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.