A Party to Remember - Cover

A Party to Remember

Copyright© 2010 by ResidentPerv

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A 15yr-old girl and her best friend attend a wild party on the eve of homecoming, and experience a lot more firsts than they ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

"So," mom said with a sigh as she strolled into my room and sat gingerly on the edge of my bed, "Who wants to go first?" Adam and I just stared at her like deer caught in a set of onrushing headlights. To be fair, we WERE still naked, covered (and in my case, filled) with a mixture of Adam's cum and my own, and our mother was being incredibly calm about the whole situation.

"Ummm," I stammered, glancing quickly to Adam's panic-stricken face and then back to mom. She just sighed heavily again and leaned back to post her hands behind her on the bed, letting her head drop back to stare towards the ceiling through closed eyelids. In that position, her tee-shirt was stretched tight across her full, and surprisingly firm, breasts. I couldn't help but notice that her big, thick nipples were standing up nice and hard, making obvious and not-so-little points in her shirt. I couldn't believe that even under those circumstances I felt a brief flutter in my sticky, freshly-fucked pussy.

"I'll take that as a 'not us', hmm?" mom asked, peering sidelong at us through half-closed eyelids, but it was more of a statement than a question. Adam and I just nodded dumbly at her. "Ok," she started gently, "I'll go first. Oh, would either of you like to put clothes on first, or would you rather stay naked?"

"I, umm ... I think I'd like to, umm, put something on..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, me too," Adam croaked, and reached for his jeans, pulling them on over his soft, sticky, cum-slicked cock while I grabbed my robe from the back of my chair and quickly slipped it on. Meanwhile, mom just went ahead and "went first."

"First of all," she said, "I want you two to know that you're not in trouble." Adam and I paused in mid-dress and glanced at each other in amazement before turning our attention back to mom. "Your father and I had a feeling this might happen someday ... hell, it's part of why we moved to this little valley." The look of confusion mirrored on mine and Adam's faces had to be more than a bit comical, I'm sure, as mom kind of smiled sheepishly and then went on. "Yes, we knew about the reputation of this area before we moved here, the more than casual attitude towards sex, and we even knew about the rampant incestuous relationships going on, as well as the knack for secrecy that made it all possible."

"Well, it couldn't have been TOO secret," I said almost sarcastically, "or you wouldn't have known about it..." Then it hit me. "Wait a minute ... Uncle Frank and Aunt Jacqui?!?"

"Yep," mom nodded. "They told us about it shortly after they moved here." Uncle Frank was mom's brother, and Aunt Jacqui was dad's sister. We'd always thought it was a wild coincidence that one set of siblings had married another set of siblings, but it had always been left at that ... that it was just a coincidence. Still, considering what Adam and I had been up to the last few days, this little revelation wasn't the mind-bender one would expect it to be. And besides, Frank and Jacqui were both pretty easy on the eyes, just like mom and dad.

"Sooo, you guys were..." I kinda trailed off, leaving the implication hanging, but mom just grinned and nodded.

"Yes, your father and I were both involved with our siblings before we met, and the four of us just hit it off and became pretty regular playmates." Adam and I just stared open-mouthed at her. "In fact," she continued, "when I got pregnant, especially with twins, there was some concern that Uncle Frank was actually your father..." I still think she paused a little longer than necessary just to see us squirm, considering the fact that she had a mischievous smirk on her face the whole time. "But, he isn't," she finally said with a soft chuckle.

"wow," Adam and I breathed in stereo.

"Sooooo, does that mean that, umm, Becky... ?" I asked haltingly. Becky was Frank and Jacqui's 18yr-old daughter, also definitely easy on the eyes ... Ok, truth be told, she was a bombshell. Long, wavy, honeysuckle hair, sparkling green eyes, and a body that just ooooozed sensuality. Anyway...

"No," Mom said, gently shaking her head, "at least, not that we know of. Frank and Jacqui have indeed confided in us, regarding their mutual fantasies about Becky, but as far as we know they haven't acted on them ... but, I have a feeling it's just a matter of time. Ahh ... I assume I don't need to impress upon you the importance of you two keeping all this to yourselves, right? Not just where the general public is concerned, but Frank and Jacqui as well? I mean, it took a lot of trust on their part to tell us that they both lusted after their own daughter, and I'd hate to think that they felt they couldn't trust us, or that we couldn't trust you two with such secrets ... right?" Adam and I both nodded vehemently.

"Of course, mom," I said, speaking for both of us. "Believe me, we get it ... BOY, do we get it."

"So, Gramma and Grampa never found out?" Adam asked hesitantly.

"Nope," mom said, shaking her head gently. "None of the grandparents know anything about it, nor can they EVER know."

"And, the four of you... ?" I sort of asked.

"Yes, the four of us still play together."

"So," I asked, "when you and dad go to their house to 'play cards', you're not really playing cards, are you?"

"Sometimes we do, specifically on the nights that Becky's not out with her boyfriend, or something," mom smirked, "but nights when she's gone, we usually play strip poker, or something like that, just to get things rolling."

"Whoa," sighed Adam, who by now was half-sitting/half-leaning against one arm of the overstuffed chair I was perched in.

"Yeah," I breathed, leaning forward to drop my forehead into my hands. "This is a lot to take in," I said. "I mean, we..." I paused looking up at Adam, "ok, I just found out about this town's 'dirty little secret' less than a week ago, and now you're telling us that we're basically carrying on the 'family tradition'?" Mom just shrugged and smiled gently, her eyes glazing over just a bit.

"It is what it is, honey," she said.

"So, is everybody in this town doing their family members?" I asked, a little more openly sarcastic this time.

"No, dear, it's just us," mom said, just as sarcastically. "No, Sam, not EVERYone ... probably a little more than half, actually. Look," she continued softly, "I know this is a lot to take in. True, what goes on in this town is definitely not the societal norm, but for the people here, it works. It's not so much openly condoned, but it's quietly accepted and more or less 'overlooked' for the most part. The only thing that's truly frowned upon here, as far as incest goes, is actual reproduction. If for no other reason than it's not fair to the unborn child to risk it having any one or combination of a myriad of birth defects, not to mention the kind of microscope this valley would be under if there were suddenly a spike in genetic birth defects. Granted, there's no guarantee that a child of an incestuous relationship would have any defect at all, but the risks ARE substantially higher. So, for that reason, any siblings who choose to remain together as 'husband and wife' agree to surgical sterilization as soon as they make that commitment."

"What if they don't make that commitment public?" Adam asked.

"In a town like this? With as many people having inter-family sex as there are, it's darn-near impossible for a sibling couple to keep their relationship a secret ... too many of us know each other. It's practially an 'incest grapevine.' Nobody knows everybody, but everybody knows somebody, understand?" Adam and I both nodded silently. I sighed heavily and slumped back in my chair. "Umm ... Samantha, dear... ?" mom said. When I looked up at her she glanced quickly down to where I'd let my legs fall apart to the sides of the chair and then back to my face. "You're leaking."

"Ohmigod," I gasped, blushing furiously as I slammed my knees together. Mom just chuckled softly.

"Don't sweat it, honey," she said. "It'll clean up just fine. Look," she said, "why don't you two go get cleaned up and call it a night? That is, if you're DONE for the night... ?" she added with a smirk.

"Actually," Adam said, "getting ready for bed was what got us going in the first place ... well, tonight, that is."

"That raises an interesting question," mom said. "How DID you two get started? I mean, has this been going on for a while now?"

"No," Adam and I said, again in stereo. "We went to a party last Friday night with Lin and Molly, and the basement was, well ... it was basically a free-for-all room. We'd ... we'dallhadalittletodrink," I mumbled, bringing a disapproving frown from mom, "and Molly and I got caught up in the moment, and, well ... things happened."

"I'm not happy about the thought of you kids drinking," mom scolded gently, "but that 'rumpus room' sounds like it must'a been pretty hot." Adam and I both grinned sheepishly.

"Yeah, it sure was," I blushed.

"So," mom continued, "I guess it's fair to say that your new 'relationship' isn't much of a secret, hmm?"

"Yeeaaahhh, not much," I mumbled.

"And the laundry today..." she mused, "I take it Lin didn't really get sick on your bed, did she?"

"Aaahhh, no..." I confessed. "The last four days have been a pretty fast hands-on crash course in sex-ed." Mom's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open.

"You mean you were a virgin before then?!?"

"Yep," I nodded, "me and Molly both ... well, technically, anyway."

"Technically? And what do you mean you and Molly both?"

"Molly and I both popped our cherries with... 'other implements', but yeah, otherwise we were both virgins before Friday." Mom kind of smirked at that.

"I see," she grinned. "The old hairbrush routine, eh?"

"Something like that," I muttered, suddenly remembering that night with the cucumber and how I'd accidentally slammed it deeper than I'd planned as a huge orgasm wracked my body.

"And you, Adam," mom continued, "you weren't... ? I mean, I was pretty sure that you and Lin were, 'active', shall we say?" Adam grinned sheepishly.

"Umm, yeah... 'active' ... you could say that, yeah. Since before we actually 'officially' started dating." Mom smirked again.

"Like mother like daughter," she chuckled, as Adam and I just looked at each other and then back to her.

"Come again?" Adam said. "Lin said her folks weren't into the whole 'family thing'."

"They're not," Mom shrugged. "But, you remember what I said about the 'relaxed attitude toward sex' in this town?" We both nodded. "Well, in addition to the whole incest scene, there's a HUGE community of swingers here, and while Lin's folks may not be into the 'family scene', they are VERY active swingers. In fact, Mai (Lin's mom) is extreeeemely popular at the parties ... the original gangbang party girl." Now it was our turn to shake our heads and chuckle. We'd only met Lin's mom a couple of times, and both times she'd been rather reserved. Friendly, polite, but reserved ... and physically she reminded me of Joan Chen, right down to the conservative-ish pixie haircut. In contrast, Lin had always reminded me of the late-nineties porn star Kobe Tai, just a little shorter and without the obvious boob-job. She must'a taken after her dad's side of the family.

"Yep," I said, grinning, "definitely like mother like daughter."

"Takes on all 'cummers', huh?" mom smiled dryly.

"Male and/or female," I said, nodding. "The more the merrier."

"And how do you feel about that, Adam?" Adam grinned and shrugged.

"Honestly? I love it. Watching her turns me on, and it's not like she expects me to be exclusively hers when I let HER play with whoever she wants, y'know?"

"You sound just like Shiro," mom said. "You and Lin sound like a good match. I wonder..." she kind of trailed off.

"You wonder what?" Adam asked.

"I was just wondering how Mai and Shiro would react if they knew about their daughter's sex life ... hell, I wonder if they already know!"

"If they do, they're really good at hiding it," Adam sighed. "Lin thinks they're both pretty straight-laced. Boy, would she be in for a shock."

"Speaking of shocks," mom said, "who wants to break the news to your father?"

"Break what news?" Dad's voice from the doorway (again with the surprise voice from the doorway) made all three of us jump nearly out of our skins.

"For Christ's sake, Brad!" mom gasped, clutching her hand over her heart. "Are you TRYING to kill me?!?"

"I don't carry all that insurance on you for nothin, Laura," dad chuckled. "Now, what's the big secret?"

Well, for the second time that evening, our story was told to one of our parents who, again, took it way more calmly than we could've thought possible. Dad's reaction was about the same as mom's, and not only did they basically give us the green light to continue our 'explorations', they practically encouraged it. Molly was absolutely floored when we told her about it the next morning. Lin, however, was much more subdued. Granted, we left out the part about her parents ... we'd decided it was better if we let her find out on her own, much as we hated keeping secrets from her. It just didn't seem like it was our place to be airing her family's laundry for them, y'know?

"Your parents are so cool," she gushed. "So, does that mean we don't have to keep sneaking around when we wanna fuck?" Adam glanced over at me as I gave him a subtle smile and an I-told-you-so wink.

"I dunno," Adam shrugged, smirking in my direction and then turning back to Lin. "The conversation never really got around to that particular detail."

"Yeah," I sighed, "but it's probably somethin we should clarify with mom and dad first chance we get, y'know? I mean, it'd be so much easier if we didn't have to worry about doing the bed linens every other day, or airing out our bedrooms before they get home."

"Very true," Molly interjected. We all sat quietly for a moment, kinda lost in thought, until Molly spoke again. "Y'know," she mused, "after hearing what your parents told you, about the swingers and all, now I can't help but wonder if MY folks aren't involved too. I mean, for all I know, whenever I get stuck watching the brat, they're out screwing my homeroom teacher, or somebody else, y'know?" I just grinned and leaned over to bump her shoulder with mine.

"So what if they are?" I said, smiling. "What, just 'cause they have kids they're not supposed to get wild once in a while?"

"No, it's not that," Molly smiled, rolling her eyes. "It's just, well ... now that I'm... 'active, ' shall we say ... I guess I'd just be jealous that they're getting some while I'm stuck watching the 'oops baby, ' y'know?" We all laughed at that.

"Molly," Adam said, "if anybody should be jealous, it's your folks. Hell, you've probably had more sex in the past week than they've had in the past month ... maybe longer!" Molly slumped back in her chair and sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..."

As Lin, Adam and I sat grinning at Molly, and pondered what had been discussed already, Matt strolled up to our table and sat down beside Molly.

"Hey guys," he said in his trademark deep, baritone voice. We all said our hello's, except for Lin, who just gave him an evil look across the table. "Ummm ... how're you feelin today, Lin?"

"I can almost walk and sit like a normal person today, no thanks to you," she hissed. "And I STILL can't FUCK!" We all chuckled again as Matt threw up his hands in exhasperation.

"Oh, fertheluva ... Ok, Lin, what can I do to make it up to you? Tell me, and I'll do it."

"Don't sweat it, Matt, she asked for it," Adam said, earning himself a swat on the arm and an icy glare from his girlfriend. "What?!?" Adam shot at Lin. "You did! It's not like you didn't know what was gonna happen, is it?"

"That's not the point," Lin sulked. "It's MY ass that's sore, so don't go letting him off the hook so fast ... I may wanna keep a favor from Matt Walker in my pocket," she grinned evilly. Matt just chuckled quietly.

"Fine, when you think of somethin, you let me know, and we'll talk. So, truce then?" Matt held out his massive hand across the table, and after a moment of mock hesitation, Lin smiled and shook it.

"Truce."

"Ok, then," Molly said, grinning. "Now that that's settled, who's up for an after-school romp at my house?"

"Thanks for making my point," Adam chuckled. "About who's getting more, I mean. Sorry, Mol, Matt and I have practice, and if we miss another one, coach will have our balls in a sling."

"Well, that sucks," Molly pouted.

"Guess it's just you and me, baby," I grinned, leaning over to flick my tongue along her ear, making her squeal and giggle.

"HEY!" Lin said, doing her own semi-mock pout. "What about me?? What'm I, chopped liver??"

"I thought you were too sore to play," I said tauntingly.

"Too sore to FUCK, not too sore to play," Lin smiled wickedly as Adam rolled his eyes and chuckled. I couldn't resist ... I nudged Adam's foot under the table, and when he looked at me I gave him another one of those "I told you so" looks.

So, as you can imagine, the rest of the day was like slow torture for Lin, Molly and myself, our minds filled with scenes of impending sexual bliss when they should've been occupied by things like trig, the end results of the Civil War, etc, etc. But, c'mon ... think back to when you were a kid ... when you first became sexually active, what kinds of thoughts filled YOUR every waking hour? Your classes, or images of blowjobs and sweaty, naked bodies writhing together in ecstacy? Yeah, that's what I thought. So, right after last bell, the three of us gave the guys kisses goodbye, told 'em to work hard, and piled into Lin's car.

"Hey, I thought we were going to my house," Molly said as we passed the end of her street without even slowing down.

"I made an executive decision," Lin smiled, an evil twinkle in her eye. "MY folks won't be home til after six, so we'll have more time at my house. Besides, I've got somethin I wanna show you guys." Well, no matter how hard we pressed the issue, Lin refused to tell us anything more, so the rest of the trip was spent laughing and singing to the music blaring from her tricked-out stereo.

When we finally pulled up in front of Lin's house, Molly and I both whistled and stared in awe. The place was gorgeous! It kinda reminded me of the Playboy mansion, or maybe the house on that Family Jewels show ... you know, the one with that guy from the old metal band (don't tell my mom I called them old, she'll shoot me), the ones with all the makeup.

"God, Lin, you REALLY live HERE??" I asked, almost unable to believe her parents were THAT loaded.

"Yeah," she sighed, slipping gingerly from her car. "It's not much, but it's home."

"Not much?!?" Molly blurted. "Christ, Lin, this place is a friggin mansion!" she said as we followed Lin to the front door.

"It's still just a house, guys," Lin smiled over her shoulder.

We followed Lin inside, and again, we were surprised. From the outside of the house, and its sheer size, Molly and I expected to find wildly extravagant furnishings, and instead, the place was tastefully spartan. Lots of wide open rooms, the very definition of the phrase "less is more."

When we reached Lin's room, we were greeted by the sight of a queen-sized four-poster bed, complete with canopy, ruffles, the whole nine, all done in a kind of dark, gothic motif. Through a door to the right was huge, full bath, and to the left was a walk-in "closet" that was easily as big as my bedroom. While "opulence" may not have been in her parents' vocabulary, it was definitely in Lin's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.