The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 43

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 43 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Candace led the women basically around the corner and into another bath -- this one without a changing area. "This area is unisex, I guess -- it's for men, women, couples, whatever. If you want three guys to wash you in the shower, this is the place." She led them back to the service staircase that led back downstairs to the areas on the first floor isolated for members. "This is also members-only, despite the fact that we're headed back to the first floor..." She showed them the sauna and steam facilities, each of which was sized for multiple people, and on past the large Jacuzzi to show off the pool. "Since this is outdoors, we don't use it in winter," she related. "If we discover that we can afford to enclose the pool and heat it, we will, but at this point, we're still in startup for this location."

Noreen, hanging back, grabbed Iris by the arm. "You knew all this!" she accused.

"Of course," Iris agreed. "I wasn't aware of all of the facilities, because I went to parties at the old place they had, mostly, but I knew. I couldn't tell you, obviously. Neither could Donna."

"Okay, so what REALLY happened?"

"You can ask Donna, now. From what I gather, she and Anita and Misha volunteered the same week. The rules for the girls are basically anything goes -- meaning if a guy asks for something, they can give it up or leave -- and not come back. Our girls were just desperate enough that they were willing -- they got some blowjob practice in a suck booth and then wandered around in a room dressed like this until someone grabbed them and decided to fuck them -- and the rest is history, I guess," Iris guessed, shrugging.

"Suck booth?" Noreen asked.

"Yes, Honey. We'll get there. Why don't we put off steam and such until after the tour?" Candace picked things up. "Let's go back upstairs." Candace led the women up and showed them the Dark Rooms, explaining the purpose of them. "It's VERY anonymous, since you literally can't see your hand in front of your face. A couple of girls have gotten VERY lucky in Dark Rooms, being somewhat at a disadvantage when being examined by just eyeballs. Boys are very touchie-feelie, once you take their eyes out of the equation. If you pass the touch test, you usually move on to sexual compatibility pretty quickly -- and once he's sampled it, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, if nothing else..."

Noreen, looking around, nodded. "If you're embarrassed about your looks..."

"You don't have to worry," Candace finished. "He won't be looking. He'll never know who you are unless you tell him. It's anonymous sex -- truly anonymous sex, with no repercussions, no reputation as a loose chick. As for if he wants to know -- I already related the two-date rule, didn't I?"

Both Arlene and Noreen nodded -- you could see the lights going on.

Candace led them out, showing them other bedrooms. "These areas are for couples or small groups who want a little privacy. It's a lot better than the back seat of a car. There is some monitoring -- if something untoward were to happen, we would be able to respond -- but sex doesn't come under the heading of 'untoward'," Candace noted, her expression amused.

They entered the closed-off back half of the double-parlor, where the massage tables were set up. "Suck booths," Candace announced, waving to her right. "Let's take a look, shall we?" She led them through the door and into the combined booth area. "There is an entry from behind, so you can come in here without being seen. Usually, there are partitions up between the booths, too, but I took them down so we could all stand here and talk about the area." She glanced around. "Remember when you were young and had no idea what an erection looked like or how one worked? Now, suppose you had one of these places available to you? A guy shows up and knocks on the wall and you open up one of the holes like this..." Candace knelt and demonstrated. "And he sticks his cock through and you get to see one and suck it and play with it and become generally familiar with one and how a boy reacts to having his played with and sucked. Imagine how much confidence this generates in a young woman -- the sense of accomplishment she gets the first time she brings a male under her control..." She smiled. "And you don't see him and he doesn't see you -- total anonymity." After a moment, she added, "Even better -- what if you had another woman -- an older, experienced woman -- in the booth with you to act as a coach? And I know of at least one girl who isn't much into fellatio, but will back up to a hole..."

Both Arlene and Noreen nodded, musing.

Toby, monitoring, turned loose the dogs. There was a rumble and suddenly the women could hear a mutter and the shuffle of feet outside the booths. Candace pretended mild surprise. "That must be some of the boys coming in after football practice. I'll be right back!" She let herself out into the room. "Hello, boys! I'm giving a couple of new members the tour -- why don't you say hello?"

"How many?" Randy asked, following the script.

"Three."

"Cool!"

"Let me square things..." Candace let herself back into the booth. Arlene and Noreen were standing there, wide-eyed. Iris was grinning from ear to ear. "You don't mind, do you? I'd heard that at least one of you might be out of practice..." Arlene frowned, but Noreen looked thoughtful. "Come on..."

Iris said, "Goody!" and knelt at Booth Three's glory hole, opening it.

"I've got a live one!" Frank announced, sliding his cock through the hole. Iris rolled her lips over the tip and went, "Mmmmm!" -- then frowned at Noreen and waved at Booth Two's hole.

Noreen bit her lip, but knelt and opened the hole. "Woo hoo!" Alonzo yelped and slid his cock through the hole.

Arlene stood there, eyeing Alonzo's meat. Was he black?

"Come on -- don't be a spoilsport!" Candace cajoled -- but Arlene was slowly settling to her knees. Candace stuck her head out the door and gave Randy the nod.

Arlene opened the hole -- and several inches of undeniably black cock slid through! 'Omigawd!' To date, the revelations regarding the club hadn't been any too impressive to Arlene, who had already begun planning the dressing-down she was going to give Robert when they left -- but this put a whole new complexion on things! Reverently, she took the hard length in her hand and jacked it, then gave it a dainty lick. Looking to her right, she saw Noreen attacking the cock in her care equally diffidently -- but Iris was sucking noisily, and taking hers deep. As Arlene watched, Noreen began to suck with increased confidence. Arlene turned back to her charge and let her hunger remove her diffidence; leaning in, she sucked the plush head of Randy's cock in and began to work it over with her lips and tongue.

Candace grinned, leaned out, and gave the trio of males at the holes the thumbs-up. "Talk dirty to them!" she whispered.

"Yeah, Baby -- suck it! Do you like black cock, Baby? Do you get enough? You'll get plenty here, if you want it..." Randy knew just what to say...

Arlene, a fantasy realized, started rubbing her clit with two fingers while she fondled Randy's big balls through the glory hole and sucked cock like a mad thing! It took her all of about ten seconds to be totally committed! Gone was any thought of not joining this club -- in her mind's eye, she was being passed from black male to black male, every hole in service! "UUUHHHHMMMMGGGHHHH!!!" she groaned around Randy's cock as orgasm overcame her!

Candace grinned from ear to ear. Arlene was a goner! Once they moved on to Phase Two and Phase Three, she would be putty in their hands. Noreen was more open to question, but she was getting with the program and didn't seem to have any issues.

She didn't, either -- once she'd settled in, Noreen started having fun! Iris was just going nuts on her boy, and Arlene was sucking, too, so no one was going to be calling her a slut. Noreen began to see why Donna had done this -- and why it was a good idea! Any thought of chastising her daughter for her antics was fading away under the weight of the actual experience. It had been a long time since Noreen had done this -- and she'd never been certain that she was any good at it then...

Prompted mentally by Toby, Candace settled between Noreen and Arlene to coach. "Don't clamp down. Pull it in sucking gently, or even not at all. Suck on the way out. Don't go wild with the suction, though -- just pull your cheeks in over your teeth. They don't want any teeth -- you have to be really experienced to even try it. Fuck him with your mouth. Use your tongue -- especially on the underside of the head. Go as deep as you can, then back off until you're almost kissing it. Yeah, there you go -- listen to him. You can hear it when you get something right..."

"Suck it!" Randy rumbled softly, "Suck that big black dick! You like that shit, don't you? You're a slut for black cock -- I can tell! Lick my balls some..." Arlene didn't even think about not following instructions -- she went right at Randy's dangling testicles. "You wait, baby -- I'm gonna come find you and teach you to take a dick all the way down your throat, and I'm gonna fuck it like it's a pussy. Then I'm gonna do your ass, then I'm gonna breed you. I bet you'd like that ... I bet you're a white bitch, aren't you? How would you like some little black babies?"

"UUUHHHMMMMGGGHHHHH!" Arlene lit off a second time in response to Randy's taunts, her imagination, and the fingers whipping her clit!

"You're lucky I can't get at you," Randy hissed, "Or you'd have my shit all the way down your throat! Work it, Bitch! I wanna feel you choke!"

Next to Randy, Alonzo grimaced and shook his head. There was NO WAY he could have come up with that crap to tell this woman! Randy grinned at him and shrugged -- and through the partition came the sounds of Arlene making a serious attempt to swallow Randy's cock!

Toby, monitoring, handed out mental instruction as he'd done many times before -- and after a minute or so, Arlene started succeeding, taking Randy deep and swallowing. Noreen started working at serious depth on Alonzo, too, discovering that such things were indeed possible.

Iris was practiced, however, so she got the first load. Frank's knees started to jump, knocking against the panel and he howled, "Jeez! Here it comes!" Then he released a gusher into Iris' sucking mouth. Iris took it all, swallowed, sucked a bit longer to extend Frank's pleasure, and backed off, smacking her lips. Then she closed the hole and settled back to watch the other two women, pleased with herself.

Randy went next, largely because Arlene had been going nuts on him since the word 'Go!' "Yeah, suck it! Drink my cum!" Randy rasped, and erupted in her mouth. Arlene, who seldom sucked Robert to completion, treated it as ambrosia, instead of something nasty, and swallowed it right down; she was deep into the fantasy. She was reluctant to let Randy go, giving his cock Popsicle licks and milking it for more man-juice, but she finally gave up, just before Candace thought she was going to have to peel her fingers off Randy's cock.

Alonzo dropped his load in Noreen's mouth right about then, signaling the end of the episode. Alonzo limited himself to, "Thanks!" and shuffled on out.

"So, that was fun, wasn't it?" Candace declared brightly. "You all seem to have gotten something out of it. Who's up for a massage?"


In the carriage house, Lon laid out a mattress in the middle of the floor and said, "Okay, go ahead and get undressed. Who want to go first?"

Robert Beckwith raised a hand. "I will -- but I'll probably embarrass myself."

Lon shrugged. "Nobody's keeping score -- and knowing Brie, you can probably come back for seconds. We just need our little clip for posterity." Robert nodded.

Lon climbed the stairs to the apartment and checked the video feeds. "Okay, Brie, you're on."

"So, what do you want?" Brie asked.

"Just smile for the camera and suck 'em dry. That okay with you?"

"Yeah. Cool! Yell if I need to turn a certain way!" Brie pattered off down the stairs.

Robert couldn't believe his eyes! Not only was Brie black, she was obviously young! "Wow! How old are you, Honey?"

Brie frowned and put her fists on her hips. "Let's not get all into numbers, here! I'm thirteen, okay?"

"Sure, Sweetheart." Robert placated. "So, you like to suck?"

"I like cum," Brie replied. "I LOVE the stuff! Don't be a fraidy-cat -- just bring me your dick so I can suck it!" Brie insisted, kneeling up on the mattress.

"I'm all yours..." Robert replied, and moved up close so she could get at his already erect cock.

Brie wasted no time proving that she was both talented and experienced -- and the sounds made it clear that she was enjoying herself! Robert put his hand on her head, but Brie was handling things well all by herself.

Lon's voice came over a speaker somewhere, "I hate to interrupt you guys, but do you think you could rotate counter-clockwise a little bit?" Robert shuffled a bit to his right and Brie followed until Lon announced, "Perfect! Carry on!"

That was the only distraction. Robert lasted less than three minutes before gasping, "Gonna blow!" He made to withdraw, but Brie grabbed his shaft and kept him from going anywhere while she washed the underside of the head of his cock with her tongue until Robert howled, "SHIIIT! Shit! Shit! Shit!" and pumped semen into her mouth. Brie sucked, smiled, turned her head to her right to where she could see the red eye of a camera's light, and opened her mouth, displaying Robert's load, before swallowing it.

"Perfect, Brie! That's a wrap!" Lon declared.

"Wow!" Robert gasped. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Well, I have him, first," Brie noted, "but if you'll suck my pussy, I'll do you again..."

Robert nodded. "I can do that!"

"It's a date!" Brie grinned from ear to ear. "Next!"

Ron was more trouble. He felt inhibited. He didn't think manhandling her was a good idea and he wasn't totally thrilled with the whole thing in the first place. But Brie won him over and in a bit under ten minutes, Ron gasped, "Take it! Take my load, you little bitch!"

Brie dutifully finished him and showed off for the camera, but then she turned to him and said, "That wasn't nice."

"What?"

"What you said."

"Oh. Well, I'm not nice, I guess. Lookit, I didn't mean anything. I'm not much into equality, and I have bad habits," Ron apologized.

"What do you mean by you're not much into equality?" Brie asked.

"I like to be in control -- and I like to exercise it. I'd have gotten off faster if I'd grabbed you by those ponytails and fucked your face some."

"Do you have a lot of girlfriends?" Brie asked.

"No." Ron grinned. "And yeah, that's why. I know how it is. But some girls DO like it..."

"Okay." Brie was good with it. "I get it. I don't figure we'll be seeing each other much, then."

"Probably not," Ron agreed.

Brie turned back to Robert Beckwith. "Ready?"

"Yup."

"Okay, you lay down on your back and I'll climb on top." Ten seconds later, Brie was wailing around Robert's distended cock while he licked her pussy.

Ron, looking on, was surprised when someone chuckled behind him. "Damn! Brie got another one!" He turned to find a young black male and an older version of the same -- clearly his father. Coming up behind was a heavyset white woman in nurse's scrubs and a white man dressed similarly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.