The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Couples who had their own transport started slipping away, leaving those who didn't and had no place to go. Marta and Alonzo had a short but wonderful tryst, after which Marta headed home -- and took Maddie and Hank with her. Chuck chased down Candace and they retired to the master suite -- where Chuck would spend the night and Candace would drain him like a semen vampire. Ray found Louise at loose ends and -- more to make certain that Bernice didn't get any ideas than anything else -- managed to find a load to drop in her. The good news for Louise was that it took a while...

Toby approached Bobby soon after leaving Mark and Janice. Trish was asleep on Bobby's lap. "We're thinking that you should become a full member," Toby related.

"The initiation seems to be pretty ugly," Bobby opined.

"We came up with something," Toby assured him. "If you got a blowjob from a twelve or thirteen-year-old girl, a guy your age would be in pretty big trouble if people found out, wouldn't he?"

"Yeah..." Bobby eyed Toby sidelong.

"We happen to know a girl who would be happy to do that. It doesn't make it any more legal, but no one would be coercing her," Toby related. "It's relatively painless -- nobody gets hurt and nobody's reputation gets ruined -- but it's illegal, so..."

Bobby shrugged. "I'll have to talk to Trish. I don't want her upset."

"Fine." Toby nodded. "The up-side is that you'll know where this place is and be able to come and go on your own."

"Yeah..." Bobby nodded. "What about Pete Phifer? Then he can hook up with Tabitha..."

"Good point," Toby agreed. He moved off, looking for the pair.

They were tucked between the pool table and the wall; Tabitha was sucking Pete but not working at it -- more soaking it in her mouth than anything else. Pete looked exhausted. "Hey, Pete, how would you like to be a full member?" Toby asked.

Pete shrugged. "What's the benefit?"

"You would know where this place is. You could talk to Tabitha about things that go on ... inside..." Toby dangled the bait.

"What do I have to do?"

"Insiders have an initiation -- it's to keep you quiet and protect everyone. We have something cooked up that is technically illegal and will work to hold you but isn't terrible..." Toby replied.

"Like what?"

"A blowjob."

"I don't do guys -- and I don't get done by guys..." Pete grunted.

"It's a girl -- she's just young."

"Jeez..."

"She likes it -- you can ask her," Toby insisted.

Tabitha pulled her lips off Pete's cock. "Brie?"

"Yeah," Toby nodded.

"He's right." She went back to sucking.

"Baby?" Pete rubbed Tabitha's neck.

"Please?" Tabitha asked.

"Okay." Pete nodded at Toby. "Let me know."


Nicky stayed upstairs. Vince found him there, eventually -- and Eddie Ray, too, sitting in a chair with Iris draped across him so he could play with her titties. "What the fuck?" Vince grunted.

"I'm trying out the opposing team," Eddie Ray mused. "Not bad, actually."

"She can't fuck you," Vince snarled.

"That was a pretty nasty thing to say!" Iris objected. "I bet Eddie Ray has options." She turned to Eddie Ray. "You can fuck me anywhere you like."

Eddie Ray turned a triumphant look on Vince, who snarled and moved off. "He needed that," Eddie Ray mused. "He can be a bastard."

"Sweetie," Iris murmured, "would you like to go home with me? Chris can take you home in the morning..."

"Who ARE you, anyway?" Eddie Ray asked.

"Promise you won't freak?"

"Promise!"

"I'm Misha's mother."

"Huh! Kewl!" Eddie Ray collected a nipple. "Were you serious about... ?"

"You want my butt? Sure. We might want to clean it out, but you can have it. Hey, do you like bubble baths?" Iris asked.

"Sounds like fun!"

"Let's see if we can get a ride..." Iris got up and they went off in search of a driver.


That driver turned out to be Toby. Vince and Eddie Ray and Iris and Misha and Chris and Ben and Gina and Jasmine and Isaiah all made the first load, with Nicky riding shotgun. Vince actually collected Nicky to take home on arrival at the school.

Chuck was taken care of. Ray and Alonzo and Bernice and Pete Franklin and Wanda and Tad and Anita and Donna and Mac were the second load, with Amy riding shotgun.

Mark and Janice and Bobby and Pete and Tabitha and Trish -- and Frank and Miriam -- pretty much emptied out the place. Toby drove to Horner's, following Pete Phifer and Bobby and their women, and picked up his car, and he and Amy were left at loose ends. "Ma is home," Toby noted, "and Robert isn't." Amy nodded -- she knew what THAT meant. No sex -- it would drive poor Beth up the wall! "We have GOT to get the new clubhouse going!" Toby complained.

"We can go back..." Amy mused. "Candace kept Chuck and Lon has Sally..."

Toby nodded. "I'm tired, but I might want to do something later."

"Me, too," Amy yawned. "We can plan to cuddle, and if it happens, it won't hurt anything."

"It's a plan..." They turned the car back toward Carpenters.


"Come in," Nicky insisted. He and Vince were sitting in Vince's car in Nicky's driveway.

"What will your folks say?"

"Mama is sound asleep. We'll just tell her some story in the morning. It'll be okay," Nicky assured Vince.

"Where's your Dad?"

"Long gone."

"Man, I dunno..."

"Please?" Nicky turned puppydog eyes on his idol.

The idea of spending the night was tempting -- Vince had never been able to do that. The night he and Nicky played at Toby's was the closest he'd ever come. Eddie Ray was ... Well, who the fuck knew WHAT was up with Eddie Ray! THAT was probably dead... "If you're SURE..."

"Well, we'll have to be quiet..."

"Awright." Vince got out and locked his car and crept behind Nicky to the door and waited while Nicky unlocked it and crept inside.

Myra Mangia heard her son come in. Lots of times, when Nicky came home from a school event, he climbed in with her. People were cruel to Nicky, and he hurt for it, regularly. She would cuddle him and tell him it was okay and he would settle down and go to sleep and all would be right with the world ... Lately, though, she'd noticed that he seemed happier. That was good -- but she got lonely...

Now, they never DID anything -- Nicky was her little boy, after all! But it was nice, having him backed up against her in bed...

'What's that thump? Is he whispering? How odd... ' Myra wanted to investigate, but sometimes it was best if she just waited in bed for him to come in. Maybe he was angry and cursing. Boys did that -- cursing. Nicky was getting older, too, and it was a coming of age thing. Myra made a note to chide him about it gently in the morning and waited...

But Nicky didn't come into her room! Instead, she could hear his bed squeak. 'He's probably tossing and turning, poor thing!' Myra mused. 'It's very late -- he probably decided not to disturb me... ' She got up and threw on a robe and tiptoed to Nicky's bedroom door.

'He's still whispering!' Myra picked up the faintest sounds -- they sounded like talk ... Carefully, she turned the knob.

"Are you sure?"

"Please? Just stick it in. I want to sleep like that. If we're real quiet..."

'There is someone with him!' Myra realized. 'Another boy!' Paralyzed, she continued to listen...

"Yesss..." Nicky backed onto Vince's cock, feeling it pop through his sphincter and slowly slide into his ass. "So nice..."

"You're nuts!" Vince whispered. "If you wake up your momma..."

"It will be all right!" Nicky insisted. "It's a sleepover. She won't mind..."

"Yeah, right!" Vince had his dick in Nicky's ass and a handful of his little cock and balls. 'Momma would LOVE that!' he thought, jacking his slight lover's cock.

'Isn't that nice!' Myra thought. 'Nicky brought home a friend! I'll just let them know it's all right... ' "Oh, boys! Can I come in?"

"Yikes!" Vince yelped, extracting his erection from Nicky's ass. They'd been spooned on the bed; Nicky quickly grabbed the bedclothes and spread them over the pair of them.

"Okay!" Nicky yelled, knowing Mama would come in anyway.

Myra entered and threw on the light, blinding them all. "It's so nice of you to come home with Nicky -- I can't remember when he had one of his little friends..." She stopped, getting a good look at Vince. "My! You're not little! You're muscular!"

"Uh, yes, Ma'am. I'm into wrestling -- and football," Vince muttered.

"Your father loved his workouts at the gym," Myra reminisced fondly for Nicky's benefit, adding to herself, 'among other things... '

"This is Vince," Nicky supplied.

"Hello, Vince. I just wanted you to know that I'm pleased that you're here. I'm a little bit enervated, having waited all this time for Nicky to come home, so I think I'll take a sleeping pill. Good night, Boys!" Myra smiled, shut off the light and closed the door.

She did NOT, however, take a sleeping pill...

Something about the situation was just a little too pat. Myra lay in her bed, feigning sleep for almost half an hour before Nicky stuck his head in to check on her. After that, she really didn't need to see what went on next, but it brought back memories...

"She's asleep!" Nicky related in a whisper.

"You thought she was LAST time!" Vince whispered back.

"Come on, PLEASE!" Nicky begged.

"I don't think it's smart..."

"I'll just suck you, then," Nicky offered.

Myra, listening through the door she'd cracked open before Nicky even made it back into bed, sighed. There it was ... Her little boy would be crawling into other beds for solace ... She listened to the liquid sounds, knowing full well what they were.

"Okay, we'll do it -- but if she comes in, we're fucked!" Vince hissed.

"It'll be okay. She took a pill!"

"Yeah, whatever. If we're gonna do it, we might as well do it like lovers instead of dogs..." Vince grunted. Nicky nodded, lay on his back, and raised his knees.

Myra waited until they were making soft slapping sounds, then opened the door; nobody noticed her standing there watching Vince's ass cheeks flex as he drove his cock into Nicky, who panted and whined quietly under the assault. Myra stepped left so she could watch Nicky masturbate, jacking himself in time to the cock plowing his ass. So familiar ... She watched the whole thing, right through Nicky's breathless, "I'm gonna cum!" and Vince's gasp of "Your asshole is winking! UUUUUHHHHGGHHH!!!" Then she slipped out while Nicky pulled Vince's head down for a kiss.

THEN she took a sleeping pill ... Frankly, she needed one.


Pete Franklin and Wanda sat in Pete's car in Wanda's driveway. It was at least two a.m. "I, uh..." Pete shook his head.

"Shhhh..." Wanda caressed his face. "You've apologized fifteen times already! I get it!"

"You're not supposed to forgive me."

Wanda squeezed his hand. "You don't get it, Pete. From my perspective, tonight was ... incredible! It was like a dream come true! I was out, I spent the evening with a boy -- two, actually, or maybe three, if you count Ray. I lost my virginity -- I expected to keep THAT for another couple of years yet. I have a couple of dates to look forward to -- and I'm going to Homecoming! I couldn't be mad if you shot me!"

"Yeah, well -- about that crazy contest..."

"What about it?"

"We shouldn't have put you through that."

"It was scary, but look at the bright side! The sex was wonderful and we're sitting here, talking. That wouldn't have happened in a million years..."

"Don't remind me..."

"Shhhh." Wanda squeezed his hand again. "You learned something. I learned something. We had a good time. It's okay!" Wanda caught a flicker of movement at an upstairs window. "Uh oh. My sister is up. Do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Kiss me -- or pretend to, anyway -- she can't see us that well, I bet. I want to make my big sister jealous!" Wanda giggled.

"Okay." Pete leaned in and collected her lips. After a moment, his tongue came out. A bit after that, things got serious and the duel was on! The kiss went way beyond any requirement for generating jealousy...

"Omigod!" Wanda gasped. "You didn't have to do THAT!"

"Hey, if you're gonna do something..." Pete grinned. "I needed the practice, didn't you?"

"So if I asked you to molest me a little?" Wanda giggled, eyeing him sidelong.

"How soon before your daddy shows up with a gun?" Pete shot back.

Wanda cackled. "It'll take him a while to get over the shock..."

"Well, go on..." Pete released her hand, then had a thought. "Want a hickey?"

"You WOULDN'T!" Wanda's eyes danced.

"I might..."

"Just a little one?" Wanda begged. Pete leaned over and began to suck her neck and she groaned. "Put your hand up my blouse!" she croaked. "Ooohhh!" Pete fought his way under her right bra cup. "Oh, God! Yes!"

After a minute or so, Pete let up. "I'm pretty sure there's a mark..."

"Good!" Wanda pulled him in and bussed him on the mouth. "Thanks for a wonderful time!" She got out of the car and swayed up the drive and across the yard to her porch, then turned to wave. Pete waved back and waited until she was inside to start the car and drive away.

"What the FUCK was THAT?" Wanda's big sister Kelly asked.

"What?" Wanda pretended innocence.

"That shit in the car!"

"That was me and my date..." Wanda replied.

"You didn't have any date!" Kelly accused. "You went out of here with the girls!"

"He's on the team..." Wanda said mildly. "He had to ride the bus..."

Kelly was two years older than Wanda, a sophomore in the local community college, and bigger in every dimension than Wanda. By her own admission, she couldn't get a date to a dogfight. Kelly had a beautiful voice, and probably had a career ahead of her in customer service or telemarketing -- but her voice was raw with jealousy as she berated her sister. "Did he have his hand in your blouse?"

Wanda made a production of adjusting her bra. "He might have." She cocked her head to one side, "Did he leave a mark on my neck?"

Kelly took a look. "Yes," she grated. "What ELSE did he do? You're a slut!"

"You're just jealous, Sis!" Wanda laughed. "What do you want to know?"

"Who is he? What are you up to?" Kelly demanded, simmering.

"His name is Pete and he's on the football team," Wanda replied calmly. "We're not exclusive or anything, but he's taking me to Homecoming..."

"He is NOT!" Kelly howled. Kelly spent her entire high school career going everywhere with girls -- and had not one date. College hadn't been much better, thus far. That her sister might have a date to Homecoming was a harpoon through her heart! "I'm gonna call Bethany Blaisdale tomorrow -- her sister Gina is a cheerleader. SHE'LL know what's going on!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.