Brenda's Photographs - Cover

Brenda's Photographs

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brenda woke in the middle of the night, thinking, "Anne called him Gordon."

At first she was completely confused, but over the next sleepless hours lying beside her softly snoring lover and Master, she worked out pretty well exactly what Gordon, who she now knew was also Mr Bennett, had done. She was shocked and a bit ashamed at her gullibility, but also she was delighted by his imagination and his manipulative skills.

Gordon had ruled her life for months now, and turned her from a dowdy shy girl with one boring and unimaginative lover into someone totally different. Someone who had just been caned and fucked in front of a crowd of strangers, and who had loved it. She knew she should be horrified, but instead she felt love and admiration for him and knew she would always be grateful for what he had done for her. He had humiliated her, but he had changed her life for the better.

Long before the sun came up, Mr Bennett, Gordon, woke, and finding her awake he fucked her for the third time, then told her to run along home. She pulled on her school tunic and ran across the road, and went into her house. Upstairs, she looked into the corner of her bedroom where she and Gordon both knew his camera was mounted, and wondered if this and the one in her toilet were in fact the only ones in the house. Suddenly she had a thought, and she found a candle and went downstairs to the kitchen with just the candle for illumination. No longer feeling compelled to obey him, she didn't bother to undress. She put the candle on the kitchen table, and looked around in the darkness. Gordon's camera might be able to tell she was in there but she was sure it would see nothing of what she was doing.

She walked around the room, inspecting every small reflection of the candle's dim light, and sure enough she soon located a glint from the lens of his hidden camera. She hoped that Gordon, Mr Bennett, hadn't been able to see what she was doing in the dark, because she was not yet sure she wanted to confront him with his appalling deceit. She sat down to think through her options. Romeo had followed her downstairs, and came up to her and rubbed against her bare leg, knowing he wasn't allowed to do more while she was dressed. Recognizing his thoughts she removed her nightie and opened her legs. 'I'm doing this for you, Romeo, not for Gordon, ' she thought, defiantly.

Finding the hidden camera in her kitchen was the final confirmation that Brenda needed to convince her that Gordon had in fact already been entering her house. She was now sure that his 'renting' the house opposite was just part of the scam, he had been living there all the time. The side door, and the pot where the spare key was hidden, were visible from his house, so she assumed he had seen her using it that day long ago when she had gone out without her key. She was now quite sure that he had lived opposite her from the start, watching her from his window as well as through the cameras he had sent her and the other ones that she now knew he had installed without telling her. The question she was now wrestling with was what to do about it.

Now that she was naked Romeo was busily exercising what he considered to be his rights, and she didn't stop him but she wasn't really paying much attention to what he was doing. She now knew that her suspicion that there were other cameras was correct. She didn't bother to go looking elsewhere, she didn't really care how many cameras there were that he hadn't told her about. She suspected they would be throughout the house. She was no longer angry about his betrayal, his deceit. She was just confused, uncertain how to react now she knew.

She stroked Romeo and told him he was a good dog, then she blew out the candle, and in pitch blackness she got down on all fours, elbows and knees, with her knees well apart, and kept very still.

While Romeo sniffed and licked, she thought back through all the many ways Gordon had tricked her. Suddenly Romeo got up on her back, and she felt his cock probing, but he couldn't find her holes and she wasn't yet ready to help him, so he gave up and got down and went back to licking. Brenda started breathing again.

She knew that some women finding themselves in her position might march across the street, hammer on his door, and demand compensation for his abuse of privacy. But no, that option never even occurred to her. She did consider going across the street and telling him she knew, and asking him if they could continue as before.

But what would be the point of that? Would it be possible to continue, if she did that?

She realized that for him, as much as for her, the excitement had been the voyeuristic element of their relationship, the shame she felt at being compelled to do things knowing he was watching, and the excitement he must have felt giving her orders then spying on her as she obeyed. If they started living together, all that would vanish. If she stayed living in her own home while he watched, it would just be silly. The whole purpose of those secret cameras would vanish.

Romeo mounted her again. This time she reached under her and helped him find her cunt. Almost at once she felt hot jets of sperm splashing inside her, and thought he must have finished, but no, he kept pumping and kept spurting. She had seen the knot that dogs have while she had been masturbating him, and was worried that it would hurt if he got that inside her, so she kept her hand around the base of his shaft, to stop the knot entering her. This was exciting enough, his thrusts totally unlike a man's! After a few minutes Romeo slipped out of her and dismounted, and walked around her, sniffing. She rolled him over and took his cock in her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.