Kitty - Cover

Kitty

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Chapter 12: Senior year

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Senior year - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

To my relief, Janet and Berry didn't come home at the end of the summer. Janet wrote that they were planning to come for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and that they were both looking forward to seeing us again.

As we were entering our senior year, a number of changes were taking place. In addition to two new ninth graders needing rides to school, Mr. Perryman had convinced a couple to reopen the only remaining motel in town. But those were minor compared to the biggest change. Ben had hired a manager and was making plans to serve an evening meal at the café.

Cory and I got together twice to settle on how we would provide transportation for the two freshmen. After much discussion, we settled on an arrangement that was agreeable to almost everyone concerned. Cory would take Jerry and Alice for the first week, and one of them would ride with us every other week.

The dissenter was Agnes. She felt that even though she was no longer a passenger, she had a say as to who sat next to Freddy in the backseat of Cory's car.

Jane resolved the issue. She invited Alice and Jerry to our last pool party of the season, and once Agnes saw Alice in a swimsuit, she dropped her objection to the carpooling arrangements.

Alice and Jerry fit in well. They were timid at first, but became inquisitive while sitting with us at the Perryville table during lunch. We all offered advice, about their classes, what to wear, and how to stay out of trouble. In a way, it reminded me of my freshman year, except that they didn't have Kitty to entertain them each morning and afternoon.

On Friday afternoon, I stopped by the café to meet the new manager. He told me to call him Abby, explaining that his name was Abbott. He was in his mid-twenties, single, and had experience as an assistant manager working for a restaurant chain. He admitted that both the town and the café were different than anything he'd experienced before.

While I could see his point, I explained that the town was changing. With Cory, Freddy, and me returning to school, all the businesses were scrambling to replace us. It was soon discovered that the best source of workers was the stay-at-home mothers, who were happy to take part-time work operating the gas pumps, washing dishes, or as maids in the motel.

My shift at the café was changed. I was to work the first shift on Saturday and the second shift on Sunday. This pleased Jane because it meant that I could stay out late on Saturday night. I told her we would take in an occasional movie. She said, "That sounds good, as long as we stop by the clinic before you take me home."

We didn't want to exclude the freshmen from our group's activities, but we didn't want to shock them, either. Jane and I took on the role as protectors, making sure they didn't see too much of what went on in the guest room, and walking them home at an early hour. Alice expressed concern that they were taking us away from the party. Jane and I spoke up at the same time, saying that we always left early. Later, we laughed about our claim. Hell, leaving early gave us over two hours to spend at the clinic.

We often talked about how great it was to have the other to depend upon. Jane knew my schedule better than I did, and I knew when she could talk on the phone. Hell, I even knew when to expect her period. I also knew what peeved her most. It was Kitty, not that she suspected that I would cheat. Even though I explained that I was complying with Mr. Perryman's orders, Jane envied the time Kitty and I spent together.

As Thanksgiving approached, we talked about what we would do if Janet suggested that we switch partners again.

"Tell me what you want to do, Honey. It's better that she hears it from me if you say no."

"She may not bring it up," I said.

"We have to be prepared in case she does bring it up."

Was she really considering fucking Berry? "I think you want to fuck Berry."

"It's up to you. If you don't want to have sex with Janet, I'll tell her we're both opposed to swapping."

We went around and around, covering the same ground so often, that it got to where I dreaded our nightly telephone calls. If I said, "It's up to you," she would counter with, "You decide." Eventually, I made the decision. "You fuck Berry; I'll fuck Janet."

She knew damn well not to ask, "Are you sure?"

"I'm glad that's settled. At least, we're on the same page."

Kitty congratulated me. "You made the right call."

"I did?"

"You could see that Jane wants to fuck Berry, and you know you want to fuck Janet. I don't know what took you so long to give in."

I didn't hear any more about it until the last night of their visit. The four of us went to the clinic and I didn't know what to expect until Jane took Berry by the hand and led him to the second examination room. Janet closed the door to my room, and we stripped each other without a word being said.

Jane never wanted me to make comparisons between her and her sister. How could I help it? They were alike in so many ways that it was scary. That's what made me search for differences.

Jane would sink to her knees before taking my cock into her mouth. Janet would squat, and sit on her heels with her knees touching the outside of my legs. Jane would spread a towel on the bed before she let me undress her. Janet would suck my cock, and then go find the towel. Jane would try to swallow as much of my cock as she could. Janet would spread saliva up and down my shaft before licking the head.

Jane would take her place on the bed, open her legs, and let me proceed at my own pace. Janet was more demanding, giving me pointers how to eat her, right down to telling me what position of my tongue was most effective.

What made me remember that they were sisters, was the way they fucked. The more I searched for subtle differences, the harder it became to tell them apart. At times, the way Janet was meeting my thrusts, holding me tightly, and even the way she was mumbling under her breath, made me think it was Jane that I was fucking. Luckily, I didn't make the mistake of calling her Jane.

Both sisters liked to cuddle, but unlike Jane, Janet had an agenda that she wanted to explore.

"Jane tells me that you haven't decided to apply for college. Time is running out, Mickey."

Jane's constant prodding about me studying hard and preparing for college was my only complaint with her. Now, she had her sister joining the campaign. It was enough to piss a guy off.

"I don't think college is for me."

"You're making a big mistake. You, Jane, Berry, and I will get a place together. Think about how great it will be to have your pick of which one of us you want to sleep with?"

"Berry would have his pick, too," I pointed out.

"So, one of you gets leftovers. How can you go wrong?"

I had to agree that it sounded tempting. "What if Berry decided he wanted both of you in his bed?"

"Hmmm, a threesome might be fun, but only as a diversion. I could see me taking on both of you guys if Jane had her period."

"Let me get this straight. Berry and I get to choose which one of you we want to sleep with, but you and Jane don't get a say?"

"I don't know exactly how it will work. We'll have to talk about it."

"You mentioned diversions. What if one of us wants to sleep with someone new?" I asked, just to see how much consideration she'd given to this arrangement.

"That would be strictly taboo ... unless."

"Unless?"

"I get really ... uptight before finals. Sex is the last thing I think of. I suppose, if you wanted to work off some steam, it would be okay, as long as you get our approval first."

It sounded to me like her plan needed work. Anyway, I wasn't planning to go to college. "It probably won't come up. If you and Jane can't keep me satisfied, I need help."

She laughed, and took my cock in her hand. "Jane tells me you like to do it doggy style the second time. How about trying something different?"

"What do you mean by something different?"

"I could ride you for a change, backward if you like, or we could do sidesaddle, any way you want, I've flexible."

"Since you're flexible, hang your ass over the side of the bed, and I'll do you standing on the floor."

Janet didn't question me. She moved into position, and looked back at me, expectantly. I adjusted the height of the bed so we lined up perfectly.

"Am I a good doggy?" she asked, still looking back at me.

"Yes, you're a good doggy."

"Do you have a bone for doggy?" she asked. I pushed forward and entered her with two quick thrusts.

"How does this compare to sidesaddle?" I asked, and was gratified to hear her bark like a dog, to voice her approval of my choice of positions.

They didn't know it at the time, but Janet and Jane helped to reinforce my position regarding college as we walked them home. The way they joked about the sex they'd just enjoyed was a major turnoff for me. I didn't like hearing Jane's claim that Berry had given her multiple orgasms, and Janet's assertion that I'd grown an inch and a half since the last time we'd fucked was total fabrication.

I knew they were just having fun, but if that was a sample of college life, I knew I wouldn't fit in.

"Mickey wants to have a three-way with us," Janet said, laughing.

"What about me?" Berry asked, obviously upset at the prospects of being left out.

"You'll get your chance with us," Janet assured him.

Berry and I talked on the way to my house, agreeing with each other that we were lucky to have the Coughlin sisters as girlfriends. I didn't tell him about my decision regarding college, knowing he would tell Janet, and it would get back to Jane. I knew I would have to level with her soon, but I wasn't ready for her to know for now.

Trouble reared its ugly head at the school dance the following week. We learned that Freddy didn't have a date after we got there. We tried to reason with him, telling him that it would have been all right to invite Agnes, but he felt differently about it, saying that she would have felt out of place.

This was the lamest excuse I'd ever heard. It was pretty clear to me that Freddy wanted to move on, and from the number of times he danced with Claire, he was planning on stealing her away from Cory.

I could tell that Cory was mystified by the whole thing. While he didn't like the way it was happening, I got the impression that he was pleased that it was over between him and Claire. He'd devoted the last year to being her date as a matter of convenience. There had been a time when it looked like they were getting close to taking it to the next level, but it wasn't to be.

I could foresee trouble ahead. Cory had the car; Freddy and Claire depended on him to transport them to and from school.

Jane and I talked about it, and decided that if things became uncomfortable for Cory, we would trade Tommy and Tina for Freddy and Claire.

As it happened, things worked themselves out in an odd, but workable way. In fact, Cory fared better than Freddy did.

Agnes had heard that she'd lost her boyfriend to a younger woman. She didn't take it well, and came to the Saturday night party loaded for bear.

Jane and I were tempted to stick around and watch the fireworks, but this being our first time together since the swap with Berry and Janet; we felt it was imperative that we make sure we still had the old spark. Naturally, we used the freshmen as our excuse for leaving the party early.

As we later heard, Agnes took Cory into the guest room, and indoctrinated him in the art of lovemaking. According to Tina, the first time didn't take long, but Cory, being an eager teenager, dragged Agnes back to the guest room and improved his staying power immeasurably over the course of the evening.

The disadvantage of my working the second shift on Sunday was that it interfered with having tea with Kitty and my mother. Thinking that I had much to tell her, I stopped by Kitty's shop after school on Monday.

Seeing the excitement in my eyes, she spoke to her part-time sales clerk, and ushered me into her tiny office at the rear of the shop. I was looking for a place to sit when she told me to take her chair.

"It's the only seat," I complained.

Her answer was to shove me into the chair and plop down in my lap. I wondered if the chair would support us, but she was incredibly light. She leaned back, took my hand in hers, and placed it on her tummy.

"What did you want to tell me?" she asked, in a quiet whisper. That's when I noticed her head was on my shoulder and her eyes were closed.

I couldn't remember. All I could think about was that my hand was lying flat on her tummy, and that she was holding it there. We didn't talk, and I don't believe that either one of us fell asleep, either. My only thought was how much I was enjoying the blissful feeling that had come over me.

Over an hour went by before the sales clerk opened the door to say that it was closing time. Only then, did Kitty release my hand. She told the sales clerk goodnight, checked the daily receipts, and I walked her home. We were in front of her house before she broke the silence.

"What did you want to talk about?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter," I said. Nothing I'd planned to tell her seemed important. My night with Janet, my decision not to attend college, even the changes that had taken place in our group seemed insignificant compared to Kitty's need to be held. She'd always made me feel special, but the way she had placed my hand on her tummy, and held it there, fulfilled my wildest dreams. It showed that the girl I'd practically worshipped since I was fourteen had turned to me in her time of need.

I didn't connect her placing my hand on her tummy to anything symbolic at the time, but when the same thing took place the following week, I associated it with her loss of the baby. Did my hand represent the fetus? Did she place it there to draw out the loss she felt? Whatever it was, I felt honored to be the one she wanted to comfort her.

As Christmas approached, I informed Jane that I had no intention of participating in another swap with Berry and Janet. She tried to talk me into changing my mind, and this led to me telling her that I was not going to apply for admission to college. She became angrier than I'd ever seen her before, but she eventually told me that she'd known my decision all along. "Anyway, it's too late to apply," she said.

Kitty admonished me, saying that I'd missed out on some wild sex with Janet. I agreed with her, admitting that this was the beginning of the end between Jane and me.

"You're throwing away your future for what, this crappy town?"

"There's more to it," I said, but I had to disagree with her about the town. New people were moving in to Perryville, and hardly a week went by when there was not a request to update the sign.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.