You Are What You Are - Cover

You Are What You Are

Copyright© 2010 by Mean Dick Green

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very rich and very bad guy takes another man's wife to do with as he pleases.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex  

Walking around the perimeter of the gym until she found the door with the name "Nick" etched into the small gold rectangle, Molly entered the empty room and waited as she had been instructed.

It was obviously a combination personal workout room, office and personal space and there were dozens of pictures on the wall of Nick posing with various dignitaries and celebrities, many of which featured him accepting body building trophies.

There also wasn't anything ordinary about any of it. It was strictly first class and the office and personal space was more akin to a luxury suite than anything else, with leather furniture, plush carpets and the finest fixtures.

Finally cooling off after her vigorous aerobics' class, Molly casually appraised herself in the mirror and she had to admit she liked the expensive workout clothes that had been waiting for her when she had tentatively asked for Nick at the front desk.

The young man had simply given her the box of clothes and informed her that she had been enrolled in "Angela's" class and that she was to report to Nick's office after her workout.

She hadn't yet seen Nick, but just as her thoughts drifted to what might come next, the door opened and in strode the man himself, all six feet six and three hundred pounds of him, and all pure muscle.

"Take this and stand over there," he ordered, with a nondescript tone in his voice which gave Molly no indication as to his attitude or mood before he turned his back and began going through a nearby closet.

Doing as she had been told, Molly found herself standing in the center of a big exercise mat holding a wicker basket and wondering what in the hell was going to happen next.

Finally finding what he was looking for, he then sat on a nearby stool and began addressing Molly, as he held the object in his hands and moved it around so Molly could see it plainly.

"Jason likes a paddle, but I like a leather strap," he informed her. As you know, my name is Nick and I'm going to be your personal trainer and if you don't do exactly what I say, or if I catch you not giving me your absolute best effort, or if you just piss me off in any way, I'm going to beat your ass. Do you understand?"

"English IS my first language," Molly answered sarcastically, in spite of the warning, "and that wasn't all that complicated."

"Well then, now that we've got that out of the way, get your damned clothes off," Nick retorted, his voice somewhere between a bark and a growl.

Knowing she had no choice, Molly slowly removed her clothes to the basket, sat it down and stood right where she was, not bothering to cover herself as she knew it wouldn't do any good.

"Now, I don't work for free and in your case you can pay in one of two ways," informed the giant bodybuilder, "You can fuck or you can suck, once for each session and pay as you go. If you choose fuck, it will just be me, if you choose suck, it will sometimes be me and sometimes someone else. Maybe someone I owe a favor or someone I want to owe me a favor. Your choice, what's it going to be?"

"Suck," answered Molly, with just the right tone to indicate that she'd rather suck ten dicks than let Nick fuck her.

"Suck it is then, now get up on this massage table on your hands and knees," came his next gruff order, followed by an observation after Molly had reluctantly done so, her breasts now hanging down and her pussy sticking out proudly from between her legs.

"Damn, that's the biggest pussy I've ever seen," he observed, after he had slowly walked behind her.

"Yeah and keep your hands off it," barked Molly, surprising herself with her boldness, in spite of the danger.

"I warned you about pissing me off," growled Nick, "If you don't want me to touch your pussy, you'd better ask me nicely."

"Please," Molly responded, after a long pause.

"Please what?" he asked, forcing her to retreat further.

"Please don't touch my pussy," replied Molly.

"That's better, but there is one hitch in this particular deal," he then added thoughtfully, "an ass whipping also includes a good fucking. You fuck up, you fuck off, you get fucked ... after you get your ass beat. And I get tit privileges. You got all that?"

"Yeah, I got it," answered Molly, begrudgingly.

"Good," the big fellow growled, and then promptly subjected her to another indignity, "Spread your knees a little more."

After having her blood pressure taken and her heart and lungs listened to, Molly was hopeful that she could soon get off the table and end the humiliating examination, but much to her chagrin the worst part was yet to come as Nick exchanged his stethoscope for a clipboard and she was forced to continue displaying herself for almost another quarter hour as he asked her a long series of questions about her medical status and history.

"Alright, you can get down now," he finally permitted, but just as quickly initiated the next awful new task, "Get those two ten pound arm bars and come stand in front of me."

Required to remain naked, for the next forty five minutes Molly was subjected to a brutal workout. Consisting entirely of weight training, she was moved from device to device and worked to exhaustion on each one before moving on to the next.

Making it all worse, of course, was that each and every exercise had it's own particular way of taking advantage of her nudity. Many of them required her to lay down and straddle a bench, thus spreading her legs and exposing her pussy while others featured the constant jiggling of her breasts. By the time it was over there wasn't anything Nick didn't know about her body.

The only good part was that he was obviously an expert at his trade and he was fair. He knew exactly when she'd had enough of each exercise and he was actually very positive, encouraging and coaching and rewarding her with his approval each time she pushed herself to the limit.

Finally able to do no more than sit on one of the benches and hang her head after the last of her routines, Nick even came to her rescue as he straddled the bench and sat behind her.

"Here, raise up now, head up and breath deep," he consoled her as he also began massaging her shoulders, "You can't breath good with your head down and you need the oxygen. That's it, just give it a couple of minutes and you'll bounce back better than ever."

"Good Lord, I hurt all over," complained Molly, forgetting for the moment her general resentment of the whole situation.

"I know," laughed Nick, "Don't it feel good! Ya gotta love those endorphins."

"Why don't they just put them in a bottle?" groaned Molly, "It would be a lot easier."

"They do," laughed Nick, as he urged her up, "It's called dope and it's illegal. Come on now, let's hit the shower.

Getting up with a big groan, Molly followed him to the shower and offered no resistance as Nick proceeded to gently wash her hair and give her a great scalp massage.

Neither did she bother to protest as he lathered his hands with soap and rubbed it over the whole of her body, keeping his word, however, and politely letting her attend to her pussy herself before exchanging positions with her under the shower stream and letting her rinse herself off.

Offering Nick the same when she was done except that he had to wash his own hair because she couldn't reach that high, she started with his back and then bravely began lathering up his package when the time came, but quickly came once again under his tutelage.

You've not done much of this have you?" he observed.

"I've been around," lied Molly.

"Nice try, but no you haven't," insisted Nick, "No shame in that, but I could give you a couple of tips."

"Okay," agreed Molly, meekly.

"First of all, I'm not circumcised, so you need to pull the foreskin back and make sure everything gets good and soapy. If you're going to suck it, you want it to be clean. Never ever suck a dick that you haven't personally washed yourself would be my advice," offered Nick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.