Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 54

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


As Jean-Luc Picard would say "Make it so Number 1."

I was secretly pleased with myself. Soon Janice would be pregnant with my child. I know it has been a life long dream for her and I am so happy I will be able to see it fulfilled. I wanted to tell her, and yes I also wanted it to be a surprise. I corralled Shanana and told her in confidence what was going on. She suggested I take her to container 2-7 in the storage cave. There are mattresses there for the house when it is built. There are sheets, too. She told me she would make sure we were alone for as long as I wanted. I thanked her with a kiss and a feel of her left breast. Her hand snaked down and squeezed Junior through my jeans. I was already hardening with anticipation of the liaison with Janice.

I went out of the cave and easily found Janice. Her long silver hair was unique in the village. I went up to her from behind and wrapped my arms completely around her. She stomped down hard on my arch and I released her instantly and howled in pain.

"Oh my God Mickey, I'm so sorry. It was just a reflex. I got that all the time in the construction trade and occasionally at Lowe's. I learned to do that on reflex and I'm so sorry that I did that. I just didn't know it was you there. Please forgive me. I didn't mean it. Please?"

I was bent over rubbing my arch. Thank goodness I had my Red Wing boots on. They protected me a bit from the onslaught. I caught her up in my arms and I told her I was glad she could protect herself from strange men. This would ease my mind. I said I needed her help with some stuff in the storage containers and asked her if she would come help. She agreed immediately wanting to make up for her error. We walked back to the cave, well she walked and I limped. As we passed through the passageway, I saw Shanana put a log chair in front of the opening and sit down. She had a big basket of vegetables that she was cleaning. I knew she would be cleaning those until we were finished.

I had strung a bunch of solar powered lights in the cave. Each container had it's own circuit and the cave itself was well illuminated by the homemade high intensity LED lights. We made our way up the stairs to the container. I opened the door and tuned on the light. I'd installed a rheostat in each container to control the intensity of light for each. I found a mattress already stretched out on the floor and it had been made up with sheets, pillows and all. I closed the door and turned the lights low. I noticed a cd player system and turned it on. Beautiful light music came from the speakers. I took Janice by the hand and held her in my arms. We danced. I kissed her. She kissed me. We danced some more. I felt her body through her clothes, she felt mine. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt as we danced. I kissed her as the music played. We continued to dance as I pulled her shirt out of her jeans. I ran my hands across her aqua lace bra. Her breasts were resilient and as I played her nipples sprang to attention. The music changed and we danced some more. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me. I removed her shirt at the same time.

We kissed some more as her hands worked on removing my jeans. I unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pushed them down. We had to stop to remove our boots and I gently pulled her jeans off the rest of the way. Her aqua colored high leg panty was wet in the gusset. She was leaking fluids and her musk hit me square in the face. My cock was harder than iron. I held her close again as I one-handed her three hook bra just like I first did in high school. I gently remove the bra and stroked my hand over her chest. I avoided her nipples that were standing out and she squirmed trying to get me to touch them. I stroked around her breast, lifting underneath it and cupping it in my hand. My other hand was in the small of her back, holding her to me. Her head was tipped up and her beautiful green eyes were closed. Her lips were parted slightly as I bent my head down to taste her once more.

I placed my mouth over hers. I extended my tongue to brush against her lips. She opened her mouth to allow me access. As my tongue crossed the threshold, she met me with her tongue. As they waltzed slowly back and forth, her hands were not standing idle. She was stroking my back with both hands. She raked her fingernails gently up and down my spine sending a shiver and chill through me. She felt me shiver and did it again. All the while she continued to challenge my tongue for supremacy. I slid my hands down her back. I reached the waist band of her lace panties and slid my hands under the material. Now it was her turn to shudder as I played with her ass. She has one of the finest asses I know.

I slid her panties off as she helped me shuck my briefs. We continued to dance to the sensual music in the dim light of the container. Now that we were completely skin to skin, the extra sensation of the contact was exciting. My cock just happened to fit nicely into the gap between her legs just under her silver haired pussy. Her generous labia lips provided a nice runway for Junior. She was moist with excitement from our foreplay. I was stroking her backside and my hands caressed her crack. I played with her pussy from behind and got my finger wet with her juices. As soon as they were really wet I started probing her rosebud. It caused her to jump at first but then she started pushing back on my hand. Her hands were busy too. She had her hands on my chest and she was playing with my nipples too. I got harder as she continued to play and as her cunt lips stroked against my hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.