Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 46

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


"She finally got ya!" Sam said with a grin. He slapped me on the back and handed me a cold Sprite "Man, she's been after you since after Elissa died. She is horny as hell for you. Why don't you put her out of her misery? She's 18 and knows her own mind. Hell, I'd be proud if it was you that got her. Ever since 8th grade she's had her eye on you. I'm not certain, but she may even be saving herself for you. She only goes out in groups and doesn't keep a "Steady" boy. Says it's not important. I think that's bullshit, but who am I? Just her father. I see how she behaves around you when she's here. She's got Mike on the brain and has it hard for you. And I can see you've got it hard for her, too." He added as his eyes gestured down toward Junior.

"Sam, I..." was all I got out before we were interrupted by Missy.

"Daddy, leave him alone. We need him back. We are totally loosing this game without him. Come on, Mr. Faber, lets play." She said in her best come hither tone. She had the facial expression to match. I shrugged my shoulders as I looked at Sam. He waved me off and I returned to the volleyball game. It was hard fought and we almost caught up. Final score 21-18. We broke up after that and I went back to cooking duties. I opened up a cold Sprite on the walk over and had most of it gone before I got there.

Billy was there talking to Maria.

"Mike, you have GOT to take that girl to bed" Maria informed me. "She has been hot to trot with you for the last 3 1/2 years. She's adores you and probably loves you. You spent so much time with her and Sam after the Mistress died she is tied to you. I have seen her crotch get wet with her just looking at you. She has stood by the pool and watched you swim. I once saw her orgasm while watching you. She loves you and the disaster you have cooked up for us will practically kill her."

"What do you suggest I do then. I have too many wives, and I can not take her. I have used my quota. It's not that I don't like her, or even lust after her nubile body with those bodacious titties. It's a matter of logistics. I've been given a specific number of people that I can take and I have reached my quota. I don't think a one night stand, or one week stand would be fair to her. No. It's better that she go on wanting and not having. She'll eventually forget me anyway. I just can't do anything with her." I replied. I would love to have her, but it was for the better I did nothing. We would be gone next Saturday and I would become a memory.

"I still think you should make love to her" Lisa retorted. "We all see how she pines for you. Men!'

Well, I was in the doghouse now. But at least it wasn't with MY mates, just my best friends' mates.

Dinner was served with plenty of fixin's. We had plenty of the Waller County Line Original Bar-Be-Cue sauce I buy in case lots. They are just outside Houston and have the best chopped beef sandwiched and stuffed baked potatoes. I'd chopped up one complete brisket because a lot of the crew liked to make the sandwiches. We also had mustard potato salad, cole slaw, tossed salad, Ranch Style Baked Beans, Bush's (not the Presidents) Honey baked beans, broccoli salad, pork and beans (with salt pork added) hot dogs, chicken, and lots of soda. Even had fried dill pickle chips with Ranch dressing. Everyone kept going back for more. As the daylight faded, someone turned on the yard lights. A soft glow illuminated the yard and pool area. One of the hands had pulled a bunch of scrub wood into a pile at the firepit and a campfire was soon going strong. Well, with campfire you have to have smores. Maria and Lisa brought out the graham crackers, Hershey bars and marshmallows. (Marshmellons according to Spock on Star Trek, the Undiscovered Country). I have maybe 100 marshmallow forks for campfires so everyone was able to make their smores. The locals helped my mates with it and they were fascinated.

While this was going on, I got out my Epiphone 12 string and my Martin D-18. Billy got his Dobro and banjo out. Once we were tuned we serenaded the group. Chad Mitchell Trio songs were ok, Kingston Trio songs were well received and they all liked the Peter Paul and Mary songs we did when Lisa joined us. We had a sing along and Billy and I did a couple of Smothers Brothers routines. I did Pumas and John Henry. Billy liked to do the Nightingale song (chirp chirp!) It was great fun. We had the normal sing alongs too, like Row, Row, Row Your Boat and Are you Sleeping. It was late by the time the fire burnt low. Families had drifted off while we were singing. We waved as they left. The real diehards hung on til the end. They didn't know that this actually was the end. The tornado was due next Sunday morning early. We did thoroughly enjoy the event. Billy and I finally put up our instruments and I reminded him to put them in one of the containers. He said he'd put them in the one with most of the clothes. We didn't want them broken. I suggested he order 4 more of each online later. I asked him to find a couple Gibson arch-top tenor guitars. I'd had one in my youth and I like using it with folk songs. I suggested he find some suitable musical instruments for the downliners. He suggested reed pipes, reed or cane fifes and flutes. I suggested some recorders, too. But I wanted the wooden kind not the plastic. I suggested he get all voicings, Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass recorders and a bunch of music to go with it. I wanted some harps too. We'd make what else we needed. I also suggested he find and order paper making equipment. He said he'd take care of ordering the stuff for next day delivery.

I looked around the group. Only my family was left. Manala was missing. I knew where she was. She was in the upstairs back bedroom with the door locked or had already been transported to the ship for repairs to her reproductive system. It was one thing that the mobile unit couldn't do yesterday. I was soooo proud, I knew I needed to fuck her every day after I was given the go ahead by medical. I needed to impregnate her as soon as possible. Actually I need to impregnate all of my wives, except Dina. She can wait a couple of years before we think about her. I wonder if we can get some birth control stuff from medical. Hmmm.

Yes

Well that was easy. I wanted birth control for the youngest ones in our family group. They probably have the injection or some such that will not require daily attention. We will get on that before we go back downtime.

The day was pretty much spent as my group trooped into the house. We went into the great room and Suzie turned on the big screen TV. She put on Blues Clues and everyone watched with rapt attention. On inspiration I went to the den and peeked in. Billy was online looking for the musical instruments I wanted.

"Order as many copies of Magic School Bus and School House Rock you can find. Double them in case one breaks and we'll copy them besides. Get any other educational DVD's you can find, like Bill Nye. See if there are any Mr. Wizard DVD's out there. We still have to make it to Fry's for electronic stuff. OR! I'd forgotten about Tiger Direct! We can get everything I want on line from both their websites and get next day delivery."

I made a resolution to get on that first thing in the a.m. I heard the theme music of Blue's Clues start up and it was around midnight, so I went in and turned off the TV. About half my ladies were asleep or close to it. I got as many as could walk to go to bed and the other 3 I carried one at a time to bed. I carefully laid them out on the mattresses and then stripped down and crawled in myself. Suzie and Liya were snuggled up together and I slipped in behind Liya. I threw my arm across the two and pulled them close. The warmth of their bodies and the touch of their skin was soothing to me. Amna snuggled up close behind and she reached over my side. Her small hand just happened to reach my cock and she took it in her hand and just held it. Junior expanded to fill her hand, but she did not stroke him and I really didn't mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.