Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 38

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

I looked around and saw two rough looking characters by the elevator. One had a shotgun in hand and the other had what looked like a Colt AR15. I knew everyone in the restaurant was in deep shit. I shoved and pulled the girls over to the cover of a serving station that was next to our table. This would hide them from view. I had to think a moment. It didn't take very long. I pulled the Glock 27.40 cal from the waistband invisible holster I kept it in the small of my back. I do have a permit and I don't care what their damn signs say. I had a friend at the Luby's in Killeen in 1991 when that guy went on a rampage. She left her handgun in the car because Luby's had that little sign. She and I practiced together and she is an expert marksman with her S&W .32 autoloader. In my opinion 24 people died needlessly because of that damn sign. I don't pay attention to signs like that except in government buildings that have police officers or sheriff deputies armed and in place.

The girls were behind me as I peeked out. The restaurant was a mad house. People were crouched down by their tables. A busboy made for the kitchen but didn't make it. Shotgun guy pulled out a small caliber wheel gun and shot him. OK, so now this is a capital offence felony. I decided to take action. The thugs were about 10 feet apart with their backs to each other. I was closer to the one with the shotgun, and since he was itchy on the trigger finger I decided to cash his chips first. I lined up the shot for center of mass. I squeezed off a shot and the guy staggered back. Things started happening in rapid succession. The guy righted himself and started towards us. I realized he was wearing a vest. I heard a second gun roar as the other guy started his turn towards us. He stumbled back losing his balance. In the mean time the #1 guy was bringing the shotgun to bear on us. My next shot put a third eye in the middle of his forehead. "Vests!" I shouted as I brought my gun around to sight in on number two. He was ready before me. The station started to be peppered with .223 slugs from the AR. Then there was silence. I looked and #2 was down. I looked over to the girls and noticed a green dressed woman lying on the floor. I reached over and she moved. My heart started beating again and I could breathe.

As she sat up I noticed the Glock 17c in her hand. "Ever since the rape" was all she said. Looking out I could see that the danger was passed. Number one had the third eye and number 2 was missing one of his. I was duly impressed with Suzie's shooting. I holstered my weapon and helped the women stand. Suzie's purse caught my interest. I watched as she shoved the 17 in through a secret slit in the side. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Virginia was holding me tight and I put my arm around Suzie too. In short order the police arrived. The lead detective started interviewing the patrons and it soon became evident they were pointing us out. As he strolled calmly over I opened my coat slowly and with two fingers reached in and pulled out my wallet. He relaxed a bit with that show. I had it open when he arrived. Before he could say anything I showed him my Federal permit ex FBI(it's not what you know but whom) and told him how #1 had shot the busboy and I deemed that a threat to my safety so I took appropriate action. He had to agree. He commented on the shooting and I didn't mention Suzie until he said something about entry holes. We admitted Suzie shot #2 and she showed her permit, a Texas Concealed Carry. He told us because of my permit there would be no questions and that we were free to go. I gave him one of my ranch business cards in case he needed anything further. I stopped by the maître'd station and had him call the help over. I handed each a portrait of Ulysses S. Grant printed by the US Treasury and thanked them for the excellent service and the wonderful time I had with my wives. You should have seen their expression first when I gave them the money and then again as I mentioned my wives – plural. It was fun and we laughed as we entered the elevator. We managed to get into the limo before WBAP and the other stations could get crews there and we were just leaving the parking lot when the first TV van pulled in.

Cindy turned right to get out of the way of all the other TV and radio crews. We cruised over to the hotel and I told Cindy to park the limo and come up to our room. We entered the hotel and I made a stop at the concierge's desk once more. I informed him that Cindy was not available for the rest of the evening and he just smiled as he palmed the hundred I'd passed to him. We went up to the room and when we entered we were accosted by the fragrance of the flower bouquets that were all around the room. A giant fruit basket was on the low table by the couch and there were 3 ice buckets with two bottles of the Bollinger Asti 87 and the third was the Bollinger Grande Annee 97. The note said Compliments of the House for Heroism. I was duly impressed. The hotel already knew of our exploits. We sampled the Grande Annee. It was well worth the $350 tag that usually goes along with the bottle. I just grinned as the girls were beside themselves with excitement. I heard a very faint knock on the door. I don't think either of the girls heard, so I got up and walked the short distance to the door.

I opened the door wide and there stood Cindy, in her uniform, timidly holding her hands in front of her. I reached out to her and took her hand and gently pulled her into the room. I shut the door after placing the do not disturb hanger on the knob. I moved the lock bar over and escorted Cindy to the couch where Virginia and Suzie were locked in a sizzling embrace. Cindy pulled back a little as we neared. I whispered to her to relax and don't worry. I broke up the kiss to have Virginia scoot over so I could sit. I then pulled Cindy down on my lap. I know she felt my boner pushing up against her rear end. She reddened slightly but didn't try to pull away. Suzie handed her a glass of the Bollinger and she upended it. I guess she was nervous.

Suzie killed the bottle filling her glass again and as she handed it to Cindy she said "Do this one a little slower. I think you will find it excitingly delicious."

"Cindy, the three of us find you very attractive. Your youth plays only a little part of it. Your professionalism in doing your job impresses us also."

"And you smell so good, too" Suzie quipped.

"Yes and you smell good too. Especially when you are excited like you are now. I can smell your arousal. You have to admit you are horny and you want some relief."

Cindy shook her head affirmative and then hid her head in my chest. But it didn't stop her from wiggling her tight little ass on my cock. She changed her position just enough so my cock was sliding along her slit through our clothing. While she was doing that, Virginia reached over and unbuttoned Cindy's coat. She slipped it off as I started my attack on her lips. Cindy was like putty in my arms. She kissed back vigorously and dueled with my tongue. Suzie took the opportunity to unbutton the vest and remove it. Virginia had the shirt unbuttoned in no time. Cindy was a small B cup and didn't need a bra. Her perky nipples were hard as stone. Both girls were petting on her chest and playing with the nipples. Both girls started kissing on her shoulders, neck and face as they continued their assault. I kept at my attack and brought my hands into play as I stroked her chest and abdomen with my fingers. I raked them roughly across her tits and she moaned her excitement. A wet spot had appeared on her pants in close proximity to her pussy. I easily lifted her 100 pound frame off me long enough for Virginia to release the catch on her slacks and pull them off. Cindy was totally commando this evening and now her sparse blonde cunt hair was visible. I softly dragged my fingernails down and up either side of her spine. She shivered at this and another moan escaped her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.