Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 30

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


Before he could say anything, I took the bull by the horns. "Yes, Yes and Yes, All three of you may come with me. I have room for five human passengers and you three will come."

Tears of relief flowed down the women's faces. They looked at Billy and with his nod, they launched themselves at me. My women scattered to make room. They were on me in a flash. They kissed me, my face, my neck. Maria reached up to her blouse, pulled it down and lifted her dark brown nipple to my mouth. I was never one to turn down an offer like that, so I sucked away happily. Not wanting to be left out, Lisa grabbed my hand and placed it on her sopping wet cunt. I could feel her lips though her wet panties. I wiggled around and got her clit. Then I wiggled with a purpose. She stiffened and came. I bit down on Maria's tit and flicked her nipple rapidly. I felt a shudder pass through her ample body. It made me wish I could get some more of that. Man they had hair triggers. Billy was one luck son of a bitch. I gently extracted them from me and sent them back to Billy.

Billy just sat there with a shit eating grin on his face. He really didn't have to say anything. There was a look of understanding that passed between us. We were in for some good times. Another new adventure for us, just like always!

You chose wisely. Billy is an Alpha, one of your Alphas. He has been that since what you call Jr. High.

I spent the next few hours explaining to Billy, Lisa and Maria what I was going to do while I am here. They agreed to most of my ideas and Billy and Maria had a few of their own to add. We went to the kitchen table to work after I put on the Ice Age video on the big screen. Everyone watched with rapt attention to the cartoon. We started making lists of things to get. I categorized them so we could make the most efficient use of our limited time obtaining what we wanted. Billy reminded me I had a collector FFL so the first thing we did was pull out my Dell Inspiron D531 and fire it up. Shortly we were surfing away with on my high speed satellite uplink. Southern Ohio Guns had the Ruger's I wanted in stock and I ordered 12 fast draw rigs in 45 Long Colt. They also had the Henry's in 45 Long Colt and I got a dozen of those too. Billy reminded me the loader was getting old so I ordered 2 more with dies, brass and lead, both preformed and ingot. Boy was the shipping going to be a hard hit on all that lead. Then I thought of J&G sales in Prescott Arizona. I brought up their site. Couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I looked at the clock. They were 1 hour off our time because they didn't do Daylight Savings. I gave their number a call. Talked to a nice lady, Nancy I think her name is, and in 10 minutes we had 2 Barrett BMF guns in .50 on the way, as well as a special reloading setup and dies. They threw in 3k brass and bullets. I also bought a dozen Glock 17c and 10000 rounds, and some more Long Colt rounds. Their prices in quantity were outstanding. While I was at it, Billy pushed me to get some of the Mossberg 12 gauge pumps. He had one and loved it. I got a couple in 12 and thinking of the ladies also got some in 20 gauge. We added reloading supplies to the list. I was browsing their site as I was talking and saw something I had to have. I asked if they still had the item on page 12 of the flyer. She said they had it. I said sold. I just purchased the street sweeper shotgun with drum loader. Before signing off, I purchased a dozen M1 Garand 30 cal in excellent condition. And for fun 6 AK-47's, 100000 cartridges and a partridge in a pear tree. At the last minute I purchased scopes for every rifle I'd bought and I got some day/night scopes for the Barretts, AK's and the M1's. The purchases to SOG and J&G ran about 79 Grand. I made a call to Shiloh and ordered 3 more Quigley's just for fun. I also contacted the ammo place in St. Louis and ordered 50000 shells to be delivered in a week. I got an email from Gary to confirm the order and he promised they would be shipped Fed Ex overnight on Thursday. Good enough I replied.

Next stop on the internet was bows, arrows and crossbows. In little under a half an hour I had 100 compound bows, 250 crossbows, 20 mini crossbow pistols and 200000 fletched composite shafts with interchangeable heads on the way. I ordered enough heads to interchange twice in both hunting broad head and target models. I got a dozen of the competition targets also. That reminded me of something I'd forgotten so I called J&G again. I asked for Nancy and was transferred. She had to look in her supplier directory but found what I'd asked for. She said she would have it air freighted to me by Friday. I also asked her for a tree, which she said she could get. She was going to include it in the Friday delivery. I was pleased with the results and paid the $44,000 with my never ending Exxon backed credit card. The next thought was for some shopping. The video had just ended. Maria had rustled up some grub for us. We all ate our fill and I decided we should go hit big blue for some stuff. Billy thought it was a good idea too, but suggested I get the girls changed into something a little more appropriate than cave man furs.

I'd not gotten around to getting rid of Elissa's clothes yet, so between them and Lisa's stuff we had most of them covered, some better than others. Maria had a long mumu that worked for a shirt for Miya. We took a pair of Wranglers that Ted had left when he quit to move to Florida and made her a pair of cut-offs. The jeans were tight and showed off her ass nicely. The problem came when it was time to fix up Shira and Liya. Lisa came up with the solution. She disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a box.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.