Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 27

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

We went about the business of living. We had been working on projects around the cave area all morning. The women had been busy while I was absent. They had made the noon meal and were serving it up. Now that the Shira was safe, the normality of life resumed. I was hungry, in fact, ravenous. I asked for seconds, twice! Shamona was bringing me food today, and she commented on the quantity I was eating. As she drew near, I watched as she looked me in the eyes, lowered her head to my level and kissed me. First tenderly, and then with more intensity. I turned on the heat, too. She melted into my arms in a swoon. As this was going on, more of my mates came close. Every one of them was trying to touch or hold on to me. It was if I were a magnet, attracting them to me. Weird.

I broke the kiss with Shamona and she refused to release me. I took her hands and held them together. I told her I loved her but now it was time to go tend to the others. I shooed the rest of my mates away. They went reluctantly. Many insisted on a kiss of their own before they would leave. Finally I was alone again. I made my way past the work details and walked toward the woods. Yes, I had my Blackhawks with me. Somehow I knew they were all I'd need today. I got to the tree line and entered the woods.

Some people say Sherwood Forest in England is a primeval forest. I've been to Sherwood. It really isn't. Oh, it is old, that is a certainty. It's just not that old! As I walked under the canopy of leaves I was awed by the majesty of the giant trees.

"HAL, I need to talk. I feel different and my mates are acting different than before. Not that it's a bad thing, but I need to know something." I thought, sending my thoughts out to the craft.

Yes Michael, I'm here and now is a good time to set things straight. When you were in your cabin, I caused you to sleep. Then the ships mobile medical unit came in and did a complete review of all your systems. Most everything was alright, except for two things. One, your cholesterol was too high and had caused plaque in your coronary arteries. That made you a likely candidate for a heart attack. That was the good news. It also found a weakness in your cerebral artery. You were overdue for a fatal stroke.

My heart rate shot sky high at that bit of news. What am I going to do? I have family here now. Little babies are on the way and will have no one to take care of them. I have a good start at a society, but without my guidance they will just revert back to the way it was before I came here. What am I going to do... ?

Michael, don't worry. Our medical unit repaired you as good as new. No, I take that back, actually it's better than new. I have some things to explain, so please be patient and hold off on questions. As I explain, many of your questions will be answered anyway. Why don't you sit down over on that hillock and stretch out. I will engage a force field for you, so you won't be disturbed. No one will bother you, because they won't see you.

I did as HAL suggested and sat down, then reclined on the grassy carpet and relaxed.

When I first spotted you in your time, I had the medical run a profile. That was not in depth enough to detect what the mobile unit found. However, it did detect something I could only have hoped for. You are an Alpha male, and I am now certain that you are a Prime. An Alpha is one who is a natural leader, like you. You tend to be quicker with reflexes, and you manage to attract the female of your species with ease. You are in excellent condition for someone who has aged 61 years, aren't you. You don't have to answer that, just think about it. You've been a leader all your life. Your intelligence is superior. You are resourceful and you are a natural leader. The men respect and follow you and the women want you. You noticed you were able to service your women until they couldn't go any more. Here you have many mates and they all can be serviced the same time.

The onboard medical unit and the computers have confirmed that you are an Alpha Prime. Back home, you found and married your wife during your sojourn at the university. Your attraction to each other was strong, but your upbringing would not let you expand your capabilities. Now that you are here, that can be corrected. Our medical has healed all your bodily faults. Your cells are functioning at peak efficiency. You will notice over the next few weeks that you feel better and better. That's because your body will be time reversing. Instead of aging you will be regaining your youth. The medical unit injected some medical nanobots to keep your body function at top rate and will repair most damage. The medical unit in the infirmary can repair serious damage to you. The ship now is monitoring you at all times. Should a life threatening injury be sustained, the transporter unit will remove you from the situation and place you in the healing pod.

With the modifications we have made you will last the 150000 years I mentioned earlier. I know, I was monitoring you and you thought I was referring to your progeny. That is true, but it includes you. We can also modify any of your wives that you choose. You will settle in at the age of 32 and your wives will stop aging also. Those past 32 will revert back, and those less than thirty will age only as you desire until they reach 30. You may keep them as they are or advance their age. If they tire and wish for no more, you can release them. They will resume aging and nature will take its course. The same goes for you. But you don't need to think about that now.

A prime has a queen. It is usually the first wife. Your wife, Eileen was your queen. She however is dead. Have you noticed how Shanana manages the other mates? She just seems natural at it. And think about how she manages the women during sex. She seems to know who to choose and when to do certain things. She had been guiding your procreation too. Most all of your mates except the very young ones are pregnant. She is included in that number. She was one of the first you impregnated. Your children will already be converted and will age very slowly after puberty. All will have extremely long lives but they will eventually pass away. Your intelligence will be passed on to them and they will be leaders in their time. Most of your male children will be alphas and some will be primes. Many of your daughters will mate with other alphas. There are many potential alphas already on this world. They will gravitate toward you in time. Abo is a fellow Alpha.

As another help to you, logistics computers have estimated they can let you make one more two way temporal jump. This is the surprise I mentioned to you earlier. We are going to send you back to your own time for two weeks. During that time you are to gather together whatever you want to bring back here to help better establish your community and your control of the surrounding area. We have been closely monitoring this world and have discovered a race of alien beings working here to establish colonies of people from the future in this time line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.