Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 13

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

I looked at Abo and he looked at me. I looked at Shanana, Flala and Tewnia. They were looking at me and had the biggest, shit eating grins I'd seen in a long time.

"Oh MY GOD!" I exclaimed. "How do I get myself into things like this? Why can't things be just a little normal around here? Now what am I going to do?"

Shanana recovered first. "Why, you mate her, too!"

She started laughing again and that set the other two off also. I looked over to Abo and his grin matched the girls'. Since I couldn't beat them, I had to join 'em and I broke down in a fit of chuckles myself.

It turns out that the broad chest on the 'man' was actually the biggest rack of tit flesh I'd ever laid eyes on. Think of Dolly Parton. Both of hers might equal one of this gal's. I was curious about what her story was, but would have to wait until she woke up to find out. Shanana had sent Tewnia down to the forest to collect some herbs she had seen. Flala was gathering scrub wood to make a fire. I helped her and soon we had some of the water boiling. Tewnia had found the herbs Shanana had asked for and had put them in the boiling water. I guess she was making some kind of tea.

While we waited for the tea, Shanana washed the girl's arms and legs. As she was washing her legs, I managed to be in position to look a bit higher. It sure looked inviting. I decided I wouldn't mind a bit tussling with the giant of a girl. Shanana was carefully washing at her hair, which was turning out to be blonde, when the girl started to come around. She was groggy and I think she couldn't see too well. She felt the wetness and a look of panic crossed her face. Shanana held her head while whispering soothing assurances that she was alright.

She looked around and saw me standing a little way off. She did a sort of double take. Curiosity was how I would describe her look. She clutched her jacket to her body and tried to shrink herself down.

"Easy there, miss. You've had a bad fall. Do you remember what happened?" I asked. "You were up there fighting the bear when we saw you. We came as quickly as we could to help. You fell just before I could kill the bear".

"You and what others help kill big one?" she asked in an unsteady voice. Her voice had a lyrical ring to it, but it was a high tenor or low alto in pitch. "I see only you, the boy and these women. Where are others? Are they at cave, helping Mugli and Monaton?"

"The two in the cave are dead. I'm sorry." I replied. Shanana handed me a cup of the fluid she had been brewing so I gave it to the girl. "We are the only ones here. I killed the bear and the girls helped clean you up." I thought better of telling her how we tried to undress her and our discovery. That could wait for another day.

"Me not believe you. How one man kill biggest kwankit all by himself. Must have help. Else die!" She was adamant. "No one man could kill it by himself."

"I use a magic fire stick. Kill with one shot. You can see it when you feel a little better. You were not hurt except you got a hit on your head when you fell. It made you sleep for awhile. You'll be better with a little rest. We will stay with you until tomorrow and then we will go with you back to your clan. Right now you need some rest."

Shortly, she fell asleep again. I asked Shanana what was in the tea. She just said that it was something to "make head feel better and make sleep for short time". She told me that when the girl awoke she would be better. I said that was good and left it to the women to get ready for night. I took Jake's lead rope and went back down to the forest. I thought it best to find a place there for the night than in the cave with two rotting corpses.

I found a copse of trees with a nice vacant space in the center. It looked like the perfect place to spend the night. There was a small stream with a wide, relatively shallow spot about 40 yards downhill from it. When Shanana saw it she agreed immediately. She smiled one of her golden smiles and sent Abo to get the rest of our gear and to tell the other two we'd be moving here when the girl woke up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.