Panty Raid: Payback is a bitch! - Cover

Panty Raid: Payback is a bitch!

Copyright© 2010 by Quantum Mechanic

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman takes her own life, as a result of depression following rape. The people who loved her have to rebuild their lives without her. Vengeance helps in one case.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Their reactions were predictable, but as they came around, I moved to the center of the room, and in full view of the entire assemblage, affixed a silencer to the pistol I'd brought along for the occasion. Their fear immediately calmed them down enough to listen to me, the man who literally held their lives in his hands. If possible, I intended to recruit the men's wives' assistance in the administration of their husbands' punishment.

In my best Yiddish character, I began to tell a story, about a young Jewish girl named Jesse, who was among those victimized by the men. That part of the story was true, and a convenient red herring concerning my identity. After describing her rape, and eventual suicide, as told to my "researchers," I told them about having identified the missing member and supposed host of the gathering, and having had him beaten by hired thugs, until the man confessed the crime, naming all of the co-conspirators.

I told them that he had admitted having been part of the same type of crime, along with those men, on several occasions. Then I told them that I'd killed the man, and come after the rest. Admittedly, I lied about killing the man, but it suited my purposes for them to believe it. Finally, I opened a sheet of paper, and read a list of names of the women who had been raped by the group of men.

"Those women were all victims of the same kind of abuse from these men," I told their wives. I folded the paper and returned it to my pocket and grimly asked them, "What do you think I should do with them, hmmmm?"

The women, who had listened wide-eyed to my story, looked to their husbands to deny the accusations, but the men refused to meet their eyes. The fear that had been on the women's faces gradually changed to confusion, then anger at, and finally, hatred for their men.

When they'd had enough time to come to grips with the situation, I told the men that they might as well be dead already, that any of them that still had a pulse after I left, would have very little else going for them.

"This is for Jesse. It will do no good to bring in the police. I will be far away, in another country before they could find me," I told them.

Turning to the women, I made my pitch to them.

"You can be part of the punishment of these men if you want. If not, that's okay. No hard feelings, they will just be left to die anyway, so no big deal."

Each of the women had themselves been frequently mistreated by their respective husbands, but had felt helpless to do anything about it. Finding out about the rapes had pissed them off royally. They all agreed to help.

Turning back to the men, I identified the ring leaders and mentally assigned each man a degree of responsibility for the past events. In my mind I ordered their punishments, so that those who had more of the responsibility were last in the sequence to be punished. I wanted the leaders to see, over and over again, what was going to happen to them.

I opened my bag again, and withdrew a vial and a syringe.

"Remember the botulism scare in the seventies?" I asked my audience. "You know, all that tomato soup that had to be boiled uncovered for ten solid minutes, because some folks died?'

I saw several heads nodding, so I went on.

"Well, this substance is the same as the toxin that was in that soup. It comes from a bacterium that I am told is named Clostridium Botulanum. It seems to be related somehow to the one that causes Tetanus.

"Anyway, there is a lot of research going on with the botulin toxin, and it shows a lot of promise for medical uses. The way I'm going to use it here today, has no medical benefit for you."

I filled the syringe with a minute amount of the toxin. One by one, I went to each of the men, and administered the shots to several critical points in their nervous systems. They struggled, but as tightly bound as they were, it was useless. As we waited for the toxin to do its work, I spoke to the ladies.

"In a few minutes these men will be paralyzed and voiceless, as well as unable to close their eyelids. For the moment, they are still able to achieve an erection, but that, alas, will be a temporary condition. They will, however, be able to see, hear, and feel pain. These effects will be permanent and irreversible. To survive, these men will have to have constant care."

Turning to the women, I said "Your part in their punishment, if you wish, is to enjoy sex with men of my choosing, in full view of your incapacitated husbands. Whether you chose to help or not, you will remain restrained until I am done, and you will be released as I depart. Any who wish to refrain from participating, please tell me now."

Surprisingly, no one opted out.


I excused myself and returned to the suite's sitting area. I called the number for the bar where my team of college boys were waiting, and asked for Harry. Moments later, I recognized the voice of the young man who was acting as my liaison with the team. I told him the room number, and that the boys should arrive in groups of two or three, separated by a few minutes. Five minutes later, I let three of them in, and told them to sit on the sofa until the others arrived.

I had recruited ten boys, but in all, there were twelve who showed up, and some were getting a little impatient by the time they had all arrived. Nonetheless, they were mostly well- behaved.

"Okay guys," I said, "we all know what you're here for. Lest there be any confusion on your parts, this is going to be an orgy. There are some rules, though, and you shouldn't underestimate my ability to enforce them." Several of the guys gasped as I showed them the handgun.

"Now here's the deal. Everyone will get to leave here unharmed, as long as we all obey the rules. Nobody has to participate, but nobody leaves until the party is over. Any of you who have changed your mind about getting laid, please go into that room, and watch TV for awhile," I said, pointing to one of the unoccupied bedrooms.

"Anyone who is body-shy should also go with them," I added. "If it bothers you to be naked in front of others, or to have people see you fucking, you shouldn't be here anyway." Nobody moved, so I continued.

"Okay," I said, "here are the rules. First is, everybody but me has to get naked."

There was some grumbling about "Where are the girls?" and "Is this guy some kind of pervert, or what?"

"Look," I said, "We've already been over this. You don't want to get naked, go watch TV. The girls are here, and they'll come out when I bring them, and not before. I'll explain some after we finish going over the rules." Still nobody opted out, and eventually all of the boys were naked. I was pleased to see that most of them were well hung, and apparently ready to rock.

"Okay, so the second rule is, none of the ladies does anything they don't want to do. No forcing, understand?" I put my hand on my pocket, and the boys nodded furiously.

"Third, if you get tired of fucking and want to drop out, you go watch TV in that room until I decide everybody is done."

"Fourth, other than the TV room and the bathroom," I indicated where that was, "Nobody leaves this room until I say so. There's plenty to eat and drink on the counter over there."

"Finally, when I say it's over, it's over, understand?" I finished, grimly. The boys understood and acknowledged.

"Now let me tell you why I'm doing this..." I opened the door slightly, to the bedroom where my guests were being kept, in order to keep the women informed about what I was doing. I started telling a cock-and-bull tale, wherein I represented a support group for victims of paralyzed men. These men, it seems were unable to achieve erection without extreme visual stimulation, such as watching their wives get fucked by others. It worked better if the wife in question took on several at once.

Yeah, it was a dumb story, but it worked. College boys right? Horny? Willing to accept any story that gets them a piece of ass? Anyway, they bought it, and I told them to stay seated, and wait, while I brought in the first couple.


Returning to the bedroom, I approached the first of my cooperating wives, whose name was Veronica, and quietly asked, "Are you ready and willing to help?"

She nodded, and I told her, and the others, that I had no intention of raping them, or allowing anyone else to do so, but that if they wanted, each of them could have sex with any number of the college boys, in full view of her paralyzed, and soon-to-be impotent, husband. Again she nodded.

I moved her husband into the wheelchair, and rolled him out into the sitting room, where he could see the action. Returning to the bedroom, I released his wife's bonds, and helped her to undress. She had a nice body, and really tested my resolve. Originally, I had intended to have sex with each of the wives, myself, but decided that the gain in satisfaction didn't justify the inherent risks.

She accompanied me gracefully into the sitting room, and smiled at each of the waiting boys, who had been nervously glancing over at her husband in the meantime.

"Does he really want to watch?" one of the boys asked, incredulous.

"Yes, he does," she affirmed, "and I'm sure that you boys will give a good accounting of yourselves for him."

Having said that, she approached the nearest boy and pulled him to his feet. The boy reacted appropriately, taking her into his arms and kissing her. She let it go on for awhile, then backed off.

"Please don't be offended, but I'm not looking for romance. I'm doing this because of my husband, and we need to get me wet and ready to fuck!"

The boys obliged, and soon the very pretty wife had hands, lips, and cocks touching her everywhere. One of the younger boys was actually the first to plug into her pussy, but he soon found himself on his back as another dick plugged her butt, and yet another, her mouth. She even had a cock in each hand, jacking them off as best she could. Those who couldn't get their dicks into something of hers, right away, kept hard by jacking themselves while they waited their turn.

I walked over to her husband and asked quietly, "Does it remind you of anything? I'll bet she's having more fun than the girls in the dorm did!" He didn't answer, of course. I noticed that he seemed to getting an erection while watching his wife.

"You really do like to watch her fucking other men, don't you?" I observed. "Well, maybe she'll let you do that when you get back home..."

After all the boys had had a chance to get their rocks off once with Veronica, I called a temporary halt, saying, "Come on guys, we have several more ladies who need attention tonight."

I took Veronica by the hand and led her back into the room where her compatriots and their husbands waited. Closing the door, I gently forced her to sit on the bed, and I replaced her shackles and gag.

"I'm sorry I have to do this..." I said, "you've been very cooperative ... but this is the way it has to be until the party is over." Then I returned to the sitting room to retrieve her husband.

I found that the boys had decided to check him out while I was gone, and they were amazed to discover that he had a real erection! I grinned. That only helped back up my story.

"Sit down boys, we have a lot to do this evening..." I said, and they moved back to the couch. I wheeled the husband back into the room as well.

Moving him to the bed, I didn't bother to replace his bonds. He wasn't going anywhere. The others watched as I unzipped his trousers and let his erection spring through the opening. This was convenient. I again retrieved the syringe and toxin, and injected a small amount into the trunk nerve serving the glans of the penis, then finished the job with another, slightly larger shot directly to the prostate. He had had his last erection ... ever ... and now would be unable to feel any sensation from having his penis rubbed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.