The Girl Next Door
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Stultus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It is really cheating if she asks your permission to have an affair… and with the girl next door? A young married couple discovers that the women next door to their apartment run a live porn webcam and slowly they join the fun, or do they? Note the story codes – this is a more explicit story than is usual for me nowadays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I've been married for the last five years to my one and only girlfriend, the proverbial girl next door. We'd both known each other since we were in middle school and with that amount of familiarity we both should have known exactly what we were getting in each other. Perhaps it would have been better if we had both dated other people back in high school or even college, but we didn't. We were both each other's first and only sexual partners, as far as I know, and sometimes this causes some minor issues.

Carla is adventurous, a 'type-A' go-getter who was determined to rise to the top of her career ladder at her company in record time. Instead, allegedly due to the weak economy, her company just recently laid her off ... but kept the other six people in her department with less seniority that weren't any direct threat to her boss. She loves to argue and just has to be 'right' and win every debate no matter how petty. Her boss at work finally got tired of her attitude but I don't think she understood the message and instead she took her layoff extremely personally. Now she's stuck at home and drawing unemployment and hates every minute of it.

As for myself, I'm usually the quiet mouse, both at home and at work, and I'm absolutely no threat whatsoever to take over my boss's position ... and I like it that way. The pay isn't great, but the ability to loaf off while at work for at least six hours a day more than makes up for it. I'm usually very happy with the status quo ... both at work and at home, and sometimes that's a disappointment to Carla, to say the least. She likes to start fights just to keep the relationship 'interesting' and she gets increasingly mad when I won't play. I only argue with her over things I consider to be important, or if she's pushed me too far, but even with right on my side I hardly ever win a fight with her. When she starts to lose, she either takes it personally and escalates our argument to heights I don't want to follow, or else she unilaterally declares herself to be the winner and changes the subject, or else gives me the silent treatment ... as if the entire fight had been my fault in the first place! When it comes to arguments or disagreements, she has a very selective and edited memory of the facts.

One of the areas of our life that my wife would especially like to spice up is our sex life. Now don't get me wrong, I love sex ... but Carla would be happier if there was more of it – and it was more exotic and kinkier ... way kinkier. She's always the one that asks about putting in a DVD porn movie to watch in the evening, if she's in the mood to get frisky. Usually because watching it together quickly turns into other more vigorous activities!

Over the years I've learned that almost nothing gets her hotter than watching two women kiss, undress each other and make nasty dripping wet love! She's hinted on several occasions that she wouldn't mind experimenting with a threesome – if the added partner is a woman. Once a few months ago at a night club she became very friendly with another single gal and together they danced most of the night together and even kissed quite a bit while rubbing their barely covered breasts all over each other. Like an idiot, I told Carla 'no' that I wasn't in the mood, so her friend didn't come home with us that evening ... and Carla gave me the silent treatment for most of the next week.

Yeah, I was an idiot. I ought to have said 'hell yeah baby!' and at least watched the fun, even if I wasn't really in the mood for weird and wild love. We'd been fighting a bit lately that prior week and I was still a bit stung by a few sharp critical comments she'd made to me earlier in the car that evening, so I was feeling crabby and in the mood to get back at her somehow. It was very petty revenge, but at the moment I sort of enjoyed it. Since Carla lost her job, we haven't had any spare money for drinks out, let alone clubbing, so the opportunity for a retry hasn't been right. That and we're fighting worse than ever right now hasn't improved the mood much either!


Carla's corporate job in lower management had paid nearly double what I make, but then again she was allegedly worth it, having a degree in business, while mine was just in Sociology. A stupid thing to get a degree in, but it was easy for me and it didn't require any study all. Like most Humanities BA degrees, it's also useless for doing anything other than working fast food – a fact that Carla's been reminding me of nearly non-stop for years. She made her point years ago and now the entire subject has just been flogged dead as far as I'm concerned. I think the main reason that I continue to keep my crappy job now just because it deliberately annoys her ... and I actually like it enough to be happy to go into work in the morning. You can't say that about most jobs!

Fortunately, I'm good with computers and have l33t programming skills so I don't have to work fast food – thank goodness! I'm a senior support analyst for an auto parts company, working in the tech support office for their franchise supply software division. All of our stores are franchise operations, privately owned and operated, but they're required to buy only our parts, ordered online via our inventory software system. The system, coded nearly 99% by my boss John, usually works like a charm and we have very few problems, all mostly handled by our three normal customer service support techs. Sometimes there will be a problem that gets escalated up to me, or John himself, but not often; at most a couple of times a week. This leaves me with too much time on my hands to either read a book, surf the internet, or play an on-line computer game for endless hours. My boss doesn't care – I'm just there so that he has a reasonably capable backup available in the case of an emergency so that he can take an occasional sick day or some vacation time.

This leaves me with way too much time on my hands, usually. Sure I could job hunt for a better paying job (that wouldn't be hard) but then I'd also probably have to work harder... much harder. I'm a slacker at heart, so I'm fine with where I am. I've got seniority over all of the other support techs and there is decent job security because our department is a profit center for the company, safe from all fits of downsizing or layoffs. I just show up to work, keep my head down and things stay fat, dumb and happy ... and I like it that way!

While things were fine at work, Carla was becoming increasingly unhappy at home. As I was now finding out, it just takes one person who is unhappy to upset the entire marital applecart.


Before Carla was laid off, we had been living in a pretty nice rental home and regularly saving up money to make a future down payment on a mortgage. Now, just keeping up with the rent would take my entire salary check so we very drudgingly moved down to a much smaller place that wasn't much bigger than our old living room. It was in a dumpy neighborhood, but the price was right. The way the economy was, we didn't have much hope of Carla lucking into another job even half so good. She was being very picky over jobs she'd even apply for and I had the impression that her interviews hadn't gone well. She probably was showing off her 'I know it all!' attitude to her new potential bosses, which never goes over well at a first encounter. She also swears that her old boss was bad-mouthing her reference-checks, which is illegal, but of course we couldn't prove it. Now Carla was a stay-at-home housewife, and she hated every single minute of it! Every night I was now returning home to an increasingly angry and annoyed wife, mad at the world and everyone in it ... especially me!

It was fast getting to the point that we were fighting with each other worse than ever, and if one of us was talking the other was certain to be not listening.


Our new house was technically really an old 1930's single family residence that a previous owner during the 1980's decided to renovate into a pair of small duplexes. Did I mention small? Yeah. He put a brick wall right down the middle of the house and knocked out walls and renovated until the floor layout only looked oddly peculiar, rather than farking bizarre. The bedroom wasn't too bad, and our side of the house had the original kitchen layout but it suffered a smaller living room instead. No formal dining room at all; there was just no place left for it, so it was sort-of merged into the living room. This makes things very casual for dining and sometimes really messy, like when Carla has put in a porno flick for mealtime viewing.

The backyard was small and tiny, even before the subdivision and the owners didn't bother to run the brick wall across the yard. As it was, our half of the concrete patio was just big enough for our BBQ grill and a couple of container plants. My 250 gallon big black plastic outdoor fish pond ended up taking the rest of our side of the dirt covered back yard. Well at least it fit.

Our neighbors, a pair of young ladies in their early to mid twenties, were mostly as quiet as mice and after a brief 'hello' introduction right when we were moving in, I didn't see either of them again for over a month, except in passing on the driveway that we shared. The brick wall in-between us was a pretty good sound insulator, except in the bedroom. Late at night I could pretty regularly hear the sounds of lesbian sex on the other side, especially since at least one of the two girls was very definitely a screamer. I couldn't tell which one, but since (as I mentioned earlier) I tend to have too much time on my hands, I got curious and decided to find out for sure, but I was already pretty positive that it would be the blonde, Dora.

Dora hadn't quite won nature's lottery, but she'd hit four of the five numbers dead on. She was tall even without heels on and had long legs that went up forever, with perky curly blond hair that just touched her shoulders, perfect cheekbones and a voice that could melt butter. Her tits were a bit small, as were her hips, but maybe these points were just not to my personal taste. It's a shame that she missed receiving even an ounce of brains and she talked incessantly about nothing. Still, someone out there would score her at a full ten points. She worked from home doing something that I couldn't quite figure out, but that it involved computers.

From what I could safely and innocently overhear, Dora had more gripes than any beautiful woman ought to have, mostly concerning that her roommate and partner Paula actually had a life of her own outside of the duplex, which Dora only rarely ever left.

Paula wasn't a classical beauty, but to my eyes she had something special. She was shorter than her girlfriend and with a rounder face and more feminine body that hinted she'd gain at least five pounds a year as she aged unless she constantly dieted. The thin librarian glasses were an excellent style touch for her and her quiet and slightly husky voice was guaranteed to get a nerdy guy like me smoldering. Brains she had in plenty, when she wasn't at school or work or having hot wet lesbian sex she was usually nose into a book, and she quickly developed the habit of sitting and reading in a lawn chair in our backyard on Sunday mornings next to my fish pond, watching the goldfish, the purple water lilies, and the dragonflies that hovered nearby, usually perching on the umbrella palm plants, waiting for other insect prey lured to the waters.

In about a dozen talks with Paula I don't think I learned a dozen facts about either of our neighbors combined. She was fairly shy around me and spoke in sentences of just a few words, even to direct questions. She and Dora were close, but 'not committed', she did say once. She was attending classes at a local culinary academy in the morning and then had an internship at a fairly famous upscale restaurant that filled the rest of her afternoons and evenings, often until late. The internship paid a very small stipend, just about equal to minimum wage considering the long hours she worked, but she said repeatedly that she was lucky and grateful to have it. She would graduate from the academy in another three months and expected to have several decent job offers immediately afterwards. Good luck to her!

I asked Dora once about her internet business, and if she could use Carla once in awhile for part-time help and she just hysterically laughed. I'm still not sure if that was a yes or a no.

Anyway, with Dora and Carla both at home alone during the weekdays, it was no surprise that they would both start to get together during the day, for tea and coffee, snacks and feminine conversation. No big deal, or so I thought at the time. Honestly I didn't even think twice about it ... until Carla asked me while in bed one night if she could have my permission to have an affair ... with Dora!

Well, I give her points for at least asking first!


"Look!" Carla grumbled, and a little louder than I would have preferred. The bedroom part of the brick wall was definitely not completely soundproof. "It's not like I'm wanting to screw around with another man, or even have a threesome without you there! I'd even offer to let you watch, but Dora really isn't into men at all and doesn't want even you ... or any man in her house. She's already insanely jealous enough that Paula works around men all day long ... and much too late into the night."

"That's the part that makes my ears twitch." I replied. "She's the jealous one all right, but yet she propositioned you ... isn't that her now cheating on her own partner, doing herself what she's always accusing her lover of doing? That's more than a bit two-faced!" It was hypocritical. In my past experience, when some was being hyper-suspicious about their partner having an affair, that just usually meant nine times out of ten that they were just reflecting guilt away from their own extra-marital escapades.

"Well, maybe..." Carla hemmed and hawed, "but that's her responsibility to inform her own partner, and I've done my part by asking you. So is it a yes or no?"

"Well that depends, my darling and faithful wife ... so how far have you two already gone? Well past the holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes over the coffee table, I suppose."

Carla averted my eyes, a very good sign that she was trying to come up with some innocent and comforting lies. I poked her in her hip to prod her to answer.

"Alright ... we've kissed a bit, groped each others tits and we've masturbated in front of each other – but she hasn't eaten me out ... yet!" The 'yet' part was in a much softer voice and more than hinted that this would just be a matter of time, my consent given or not.

"Look!" She continued, in a rather cross tone of voice. "You know that I've had a fantasy about doing it with another woman for a long time, years even, ever since high school. You even promised me awhile back that I'd get another chance ... and Dora is better, and safer, than just picking up some strange girl in a bar! You should be appreciative!" I wasn't. In fact, I was beginning to get righteously annoyed!

"We're married, that's supposed to mean that we're only supposed to have sex with each other ... or if both of us agree otherwise – and we're both together. If you feel that you need to have flings by yourself in private, then maybe the idea of being married is cramping your action. Let me know, and we can correct this problem. Does this mean that I get to have a solo fling with our department secretary at work or pick up a girl alone in a bar as well? What's good for the goose has to be good for the gander as well!"

"Of course not! That's a completely different thing and you know it!" Sure, I completely understood the rules now – she gets the right to have a fling and have sex outside of marriage, but I don't!

I could tell I was already on the losing end of this argument. To my wife's mind, if I said no again now, that would mean never ... and I'd be allegedly breaking my word to her. Granted I had no memory of technically ever actually and formally agreeing to allow her to find a threesome for us to have sex together with, but probably she had construed one of my earlier vaguer statements as an agreement. Still, that agreement was for another woman in a threesome, together – not solo lesbian sex!

I tried to explain the logical fallacy between these acts to her and that just continued to lose me points until I ended up shouting at her to just do whatever the hell she wanted ... because she would anyway, and I left the bedroom to sleep on the couch.

"So ... was that a 'yes' or a 'no'?" Carla gruffly asked me the next morning just as I left for work.

"It was not a yes, but I know that isn't going to stop you anyway. Go do whatever you want ... and face the consequences."

"Damn right I will!" She muttered. It was supposed to be under her breath, but as I mentioned earlier, I've got really good ears.

This was shaping up to be our biggest and worst fight ever yet, and I was getting really tired of always being on the losing end. It never said anywhere on the marriage certificate that I signed that she always got to make the rules ... and then arbitrarily change them, whenever they became inconvenient for her!


When I stormed out of the house, I really wasn't thinking divorce yet. Yeah, we'd been fighting constantly lately and for almost no reason, but I actually wasn't livid at just the thought of my wife having a new lesbian sex partner. It was really much more situational ... if I could have been present, and maybe even participated, then I would have been fine. It would have even sounded like fun and a pretty good stress reliever for everyone hopefully. No harm – no foul.

What I really didn't like was Carla's attitude that my opinion didn't really matter. Ok, sure ... she asked me for permission first, but her attitude showed that my response was really completely optional and immaterial to the question. This is the exact sort of attitude that had caused the majority of our fights since we were married. She was used to being the bigger breadwinner, and accordingly used this power in the past to pretty much rule the roost. 99% of the time, we did whatever she wanted to do, and whenever she wanted to do it. If I had any objection, then we fought – and she fought every single trivial battle as if it was a war to the death that had to be won at all costs! It didn't matter what the fight was about – she had to win it. Sometimes, as Hannibal found out when he and his elephants invaded Italy, you can win every single battle and still lose the war in the end.

I don't have that burning overwhelming need to be right and win at all costs, but sometimes for my own self esteem, to be valued as an equal marriage partner, it is nice to not be a complete and utter doormat!

Already, even as I drove out of the driveway, I already had a plan. I was going to give her all of the rope that she wanted and then take it from there and make a decision about what to do later, armed with the facts. If she defied me, and by proxy then our wedding vows as well, I wanted to know and I needed proof!


Parking at the end of our block, sitting and watching the house, I next saw Paula leave their side of the duplex and drive off to school. I'd hoped that she'd be oblivious and not notice me spying the house from the car, but she saw me and waved as she drove past. Fortunately she didn't stop to talk. That could have been awkward!

After that, I didn't have to wait more than another ten minutes for Carla, who still seemed to be in a bad mood, to leave our house and walk over next door to visit Dora. I gave them a full fifteen minutes to say hello, or rant at each other, and then I left the car parked where it was and ran back to our side of the house. I was pretty sure that Carla would stay over there at Dora's for a while, or at least long enough for me to do a little bit of spying. I'd already called into work to say that I'd be an hour or so late and I was probably covered if I needed to take even longer.

The first thing I tried was to listen at the walls and I started logically with the bedroom one first. All quiet there, for now. It was harder to listen through the kitchen wall but I could hear just enough murmured chatter and clinking of kitchenware that I could fairly safely assume that they'd be busy there for awhile. Good, this would give me time to make my next search, of both of our computers!

Searching my computer was fast and easy. I've got a mini-tower decked out for gaming on a small desk in the corner of the living room. No study or second bedroom in this small shoebox of a house! As I expected, it was clean. We handled our regular email here but Carla never did anything other than internet surfing on my PC. She has a laptop of her own hooked up wireless to the net where she does everything else. When I'm home evenings and weekends, there is absolutely never enough privacy to ever get a peek at her computer. She also treats it as if it was one of the royal crown jewels and never leaves it on and out in the open. When she is not using it, it stays locked up inside her attaché case.

Usually ... but not today! Since she was alone today in the house, she'd left her laptop out, logged in and still connected. The screen was just set to the O/S default wallpaper but in a matter of moments I could check her browser and system cache to see what she had been doing lately. It was extremely educational and told me at a glance everything I ever wanted to know about Dora's home-based internet business!

Dora was a cam-girl, an uber-exhibitionist who lived her entire life under the gaze of several webcameras that broadcasted everything she did to an audience of thousands of people around the world via the internet. By 'everything' I mean that viewers could watch Dora in the bedroom, kitchen, living room and even the bathroom with zero privacy anywhere!

Currently on the webcam, Dora and Carla could be seen still chatting away over coffee at a small table in the kitchen. Both talking a mile a minute, at least from their hand-gestures, but this camera didn't seem to have sound or it was currently turned off. Probably just as well, as Carla still seemed to be rather pissed, and probably at me, but at least she was still clothed. Dora was wearing a little flimsy teddy sort of nightshirt that clearly showed her nipples and just barely covered her ass and I had no bets that sometime later the view would get even more interesting ... with or without Carla's direct participation!

Carla had always been quite a bit of an exhibitionist herself. She liked to dress nicely (and fairly revealingly) and sometimes on weekends she liked to skip wearing underwear entirely. She was not in the least bit ashamed to display her nipples under a thin-braless top or even flash strangers in a restaurant or while out in public. Her dresses and skirts tended to be short and she was often deliberately careless when sitting, legs spread open sometimes revealing her hidden sex to complete strangers. Doing this, she admitted, often made her as hot as a volcano, and equally ready to blow (me) the moment we were back in even relative privacy. I, in turn, am more than willing to admit that I'm a happy voyeur, and usually not in the slightest bit jealous of her antics ... just as long as I was certain that her affections were for me alone.

I could understand exactly how thrilled being 'watched' by thousands of people would excite Carla, and I decided to cut her a small amount of slack for that. Kissing, ok ... showing off some tit, ok ... displaying her smoothly shaved snatch, um, I wasn't quite so sure ... and having hot wet lesbian sex before a viewing audience, get back with me later - I wasn't sure if I was aroused or furious ... or worse, both!

Checking Carla's personal email was quick and easy too. There was nothing really personal here and absolutely nothing from hidden secret lovers or any plans for coordinating the next tryst. Dora had sent Carla a complimentary login and password for her website, the same one that I was now watching, and I forwarded this message to my work email, and then deleted out this post from Sent, covering my tracks.

This really told me everything that I needed to know for right now, so I left everything exactly as I had found it and quietly locked up the house and scampered back to my car to head on in to work. If the webcam login was good for multiple accounts, as I hoped since the login name was just 'Guest', then I could now have something to fill my long boring hours at work other than playing my online fantasy RPG game. My gaming guild friends would have to raid without me for the next few days!


As I had hoped, the guest login and password were accepted on my work computer and now I had unlimited access to Dora's webcam site. As I suspected, it was a 'pay-site' which technically made it professional porn, but all of the cam-girls for this host site were all theoretically 'amateurs', just lots of 'girls next door' that had no sense of privacy or shame, and very few inhibitions. I've always been attracted to girls next door ... I'd even married one.

For a monthly fee of $49.99 you could have access to all of the different girl's webcams hosted on that site, or for just $9.99 you could cherry pick the cam-girl of your choice. A small thumbnail photo next to each cam-girl was updated about once a minute showing what each was up to at the moment. My login was only good for unlimited access to Dora's site and so I entered her webcam page with considerable nervousness. The top left part of my screen now had a decently large sized view of the main action window, the kitchen camera view, and below that were smaller views of each of the four cameras, so that I could change at will what camera I was watching. To the right was a long chat window where viewers could (and did) send public messages to Dora, and perhaps private ones as well.

The chat was the usual twaddle: "Show your tits", "Kiss her again, but with more tongue!", and "Show me yur asses, biatches!" Lots of misspellings, obscene spam messages from mostly male watchers to click their name in chat to see their own personal webcams so they could show off their big cocks, and even postings in a dozen foreign languages that I couldn't understand. Probably the German or Korean equivalents of 'finger your nasty holes now sluts, I'm almost ready to spurt!'

On the other hand, there seemed to be quite a few 'old-timers' or cam veteran subscribers here that pretty much knew what Dora's usual masturbation schedule was and they tried to keep the chat realm in some sort of order. As I watched on, the vets began to make some chat comments about my wife Carla.

Bounder: [She's new – only saw her play with Dora a few days ago]

RocketHard: [yeah, she'd visit before that but not play. She playz now?]

MightyBone: [She did yesterday. Stripped nude and diddled herself and Dora – no oral]

Bounder: [True dat. They played in the shower the other day too. Got really wet and wild - Hoping for more today]

BiggusDorkus: [Me too! This new ginger-haired cunt already looks hotter than the short, fat cunt she eats at night and on weekends! Start the show!!!!!!]

You get the idea. Hundreds of paying customers were waiting, watching and hoping for my wife to strip (again) and do the nasty with Dora, whose internet nickname seemed to be – Dora the Vaginal Explorer.

Dora was apparently a very popular girl, almost in the top fourth of subscribers. Right now, 803 people from around the world were watching Dora kiss Carla on the mouth, just before she took up the coffee cups to put them into the dishwasher. It was still early in the morning, and I guessed that by evening she'd have well over a thousand watchers, or maybe even two thousand, if the action was hot and heavy.

So ... with nothing else better to do at work, I spent the day watching my wife help Dora amuse her paying clientele ... and they did not disappoint. It wasn't like I had any other significant work related interruptions that day either, but I did have to keep the sound turned off. Playing massively multiplayer online role playing games all day from work is one thing, but I didn't want to be overtly seen watching porn-cams from work ... or walk around the office with a huge hard-on that I couldn't control.


My first major 'Oh shit' moment was right after the girls finished cleaning the kitchen after breakfast. Carla had drunk quite a lot of coffee and now went straight into the bathroom, which as I'd mentioned was nicely wired for a good voyeuristic view. My wife is a shameless exhibitionist, as I've mentioned, but she draws the line right at bathroom activities. She doesn't even like to shower with me, let alone allow me to ever watch her take a piss. Our bathroom door stays firmly shut when she's inside it, but now ... today, she was smiling into the camera with her legs spread wide open and taking a very long slow piss into the toilet before a world-wide audience. She had positioned herself so that she could show off her cunt as much as possible to the camera so we could watch every single squirt of her piss. To make the situation to me even more unbelievable, Dora was apparently in the bathroom with her, right in the doorway just out of camera sight, encouraging her display!

Carla had been wearing jeans and panties, but when she finished pissing she didn't bother to put them back on again and she stood next to Dora wearing just her t-shirt and watched as Dora then took her turn at taking a long piss, and then they kissed in the bathroom afterwards, each girl caressing the other's bare ass.

Next they went into the living room and together, and with Carla still bottomless, they sat in front of the living room camera, next to her computer and together they began teasing their audience. Dora positioned the camera sometimes on their barely covered tits and then upon both of their naked cunts. The teasing went on for some time; they'd start and stop fondling each other, caressing and licking tits and nipples, and when the camera was on their snatches they'd twiddle themselves ... and sometimes each other slowly with their fingers. They had sound on this camera, but I had to keep my speakers turned off, but I made a mental note to find some good tight fitting headphones. Knowing Carla, I was sure that she was talking nasty!

About noontime, both girls were finally naked and they were now engaging in some fairly heavy petting, albeit with lots of starting and stopping to tease their audience, until hand in hand they walked off into the bedroom for some longer and more serious fun. All on camera, of course.

Dora first ate out Carla and then my wife returned the favor. Then they stayed in a sixty-nine eating each other for over another hour. After a rest break back in front of the computer to tease their audience some more, they returned for another full round of bedroom fun that lasted until 5 o'clock, when they reluctantly decided to call it a day. I was quite done in too, both with irritation, aggravation and a very urgent need to masturbate. Annoyance and sexual frustration are a very bad combination!


"So, did you do anything or anyone interesting today?" I casually asked my wife at dinner. She was still annoyed with me for attempting to thwart her and wasn't going to let a little thing like victory get in her way of keeping me in my place.

"What do you care if I did? Besides, you told me I could anyway!" She smugly replied. That was not at all the way I remembered our last conversation!

"I clearly remember not saying yes."

"Well that wasn't a no, so that means yes by default!" Nope, they don't teach logic in business management classes, unfortunately.

"I also clearly said I was not giving you permission to have an affair but that you'd probably go off and do whatever you wanted to anyway, regardless of circumstances. That was not a carte blanche, just an observation. Why? Do you want to admit to having an affair, right here and now? I've got a friend I could go stay with for a few weeks if my being here is an inconvenience to your sex life. Really, if you think so little of our marriage vows, and have so little respect for me, I've got no problem at all in packing up my clothes. We can get a $99 divorce, easy – no property and no kids, and you can be free to fuck anyone and everyone you want to ... without my permission. What do you want to do?"

She didn't know. I'd escalated our usual argument well past my previously established bounds – the mouse had stood up on its hind legs and roared and she didn't quite know how to handle that. She decided that confession wasn't such a good idea at the moment, so she tried to angle the conversation back to clearer areas that were more definitely my fault ... without much success. For the moment I had the big trump card, and acted as if I was really ready and willing to play it - and she didn't like that one little bit. Out of necessity and safety, she went back to giving me the silent treatment.

It lasted for over a week, and it really didn't put my nose out of joint one little bit! I had decisions to make ... and couldn't decide for the life of me where to put my foot next!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.