The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Neither John nor Mary was prepared for that they saw when their car started to complete the left-hand turn in the gravel drive they had seen from the other side of the huge wrought iron gates. The Juniper Trees had formed a perfect privacy fence close alongside the first part of the driveway but that changed right after the turn. The ten foot trees grew thinner, were trimmed lower and the space between them widened. That change served to frame the impressive edifice at the end of the drive before them.

John actually let his foot off the accelerator and their car slowed to a halt. After exchanging glances, they both simply said, "Wow!" Before them was a stunning Gothic Building.

What could have been a dark and foreboding building was in all actuality not so because it was magnificently appointed. The brick used in the construction looked identical to the ones of the security wall. Rather than being a uniform dark red, they were of varying shades which lightened the overall effect. Furthering the welcoming effect the building had on visitors was the generous use of white marble.

Two tall columns stood next to the white marble steps leading to the immense wooden doors constructed of rough hewn heavy wooden planks. Given the darkness the door presented, the entire effect was not of darkness but of light. The creative use of the white marble brightened the entrance.

The driveway before John and Mary split a short way before them and became a circular drive. A formidable fountain at least thirty feet wide, ringed with gentle sprays, was the highlight of the expertly landscaped area the drive surrounded. On a slightly raised platform in the center of the fountain was a life sized replica of Jesus kneeling to greet and protect his children. Behind the sculpture was an impressive, yet empty, plain rough hewn wooden Cross.

Accentuating the scene before them was a spray, almost a mist, fanning out from behind the base of the Cross highlighting it, giving the entire tableau depth. One difference from any religious art that either John or Mary had seen before was one of the children to Christ's left was holding high a heavy spike out toward Jesus. Both figures' eyes were gazing on the spike and Jesus' expression was one of serenity. Another feature was there were three holes in the dark, rough hewn Cross, where spikes would have been driven in the act of Crucifixion.

The sculpture and the presentation were unique and obviously of significant age. John commented to Mary, "I'm sure that sculpture is an integral part of the long heritage of the Order of the Sanctified Cross."

Mary agreed and simply added, "It's beautiful," as John guided the car around the magnificent fountain toward the Gothic building. After pulling to a stop right in front of the marble steps, a Footman appeared and briskly stepped to Mary's door, opening it for her.

"Good morning, Ma'am," the Footman said politely, while he very formally bowed, tipping his hat in the process. The Footman asked Mary to wait for a moment at the foot of the steps for her husband to join her adding, "Then I will be happy to escort you inside."

"May I take your keys," the Footman asked John as he came around the car. "I'll park your car for you and retrieve it when you are ready."

Keys in hand, the Footman said, "Please follow me," and headed up the steps and reached for the large round door knocker. His three knocks were firm and as the third ended its reverberation, they heard a latch click and the right-hand door opened. A petite young woman in a long white habit appeared. Although her garb was more tunic than habit. It was much gentler and less severe than most Orders wore.

Around her waist was a matching white sash, tied on her left side in a double knot. The remainder of the sash trailed down her side almost to the hem of her tunic. On her barely visible feet she wore open toed sandals. They were little more than a leather sole tied in place with an intricate weave of white leather thongs.

She wore a headband almost like a bride would wear to hold a veil in place. It was shifted moderately back from her forehead, coursing down her head, tucked behind her ears. It was covered in the same white material as her tunic. A swath about six inches wide, flowed backward from the headband over her hair, ending just below her shoulder. Her hair was trimmed to the same length. The covering was not hiding but accentuating both her fleece colored hair and her round face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.