Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal - Cover

Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 15

AFTER 7PM

THE DOUGLAS RESIDENCE

The entire Douglas family, Michelle, Kesha and many of Craig's true friends were inside the basement of the house. The lights were off!! While everyone was sat cross-legged in a very large circle, within that circle were Mr and Mrs Douglas dressed in black robes, performing a voodoo ritual ceremony on a chalk-drawn pentagram on the floor, and on the frames of the pentagram's drawn circles were lighted candles.

Mr Douglas was holding a voodoo book in his hand while Mrs Douglas was tying Kim's strand of brown hair with the voodoo doll that was meant to represent Kim!! Next to them were some items, that was needed for this ritual!!

"This is so exciting!!" Craig's brother whispered to his sister.

"Ssshhh!!! Be quiet and just watch!!!" Craig's sister whispered back.

Mrs Douglas then placed the doll within that pentagram, letting it lie down on the floor!!! Mr Douglas starred reading a verse from his voodoo manual, in some African tongue that only and his wife knows.

The longer Mr Douglas chanted, the louder he got!!! Everyone who was sat down within the circle felt a gush of wind enter the cellar room, even if there were no windows inside!!!

Everyone in that room loved Craig and everyone wanted Kim to pay for his death!!! She should have come to the hospital and then kiss-and-make-up with him after that!!! But it did not happen that way and she just let him die alone there!!!

Deep down Michelle felt a bit scared, as Mr Douglas was invoking some supernatural force to do his bidding, to punish Kim once and for all, and at the same time to finally appease Craig's restless soul. It bothered her only a little bit as after all, she was the one who managed to pluck out Kim's hair while Kim was talking to the Douglas family in their own home!!! When Mrs Douglas made them tea earlier that afternoon, she put something in the tea to make Kim partly oblivious to her surroundings, especially at directions where she is not looking at!!

Mr Douglas continued chanting until all of a sudden the voodoo doll started standing up on its own.

Everyone, except for Mr and Mrs Douglas were shocked!!! They were seeing magic at work and that it was real!!

Mr Douglas then did more chanting and this time, Mrs Douglas took out a photo of Craig and then lay it by the standing voodoo doll. Mrs Douglas then picked up what looked like a tine Barbie-sized wedding gown, then putting it on top of the voodoo doll's head.

"Oh my God!! Mom and dad are going to marry her to Craig!!" Craig's sister whispered happily to her brother.

"Cool!!" the brother whispered happily back!!

Mr Douglas kept on chanting and Mrs Douglas took out a knife!! She then picked up the voodoo doll and then stabbed it with the knife!!! Blood started pouring out of the voodoo doll and Mrs Douglas quickly tossed the voodoo doll next to the photo of Craig inside the pentagram!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.