Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal - Cover

Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 14

6PM

KIM'S PLACE

Kim was pacing around the lounge of her new apartment at the fourth floor, talking to her colleague Britney over the cell phone.

"So Kim why don't you come out and meet us at the Odeon!!! By 7 or 8!! Christina, Desiree and myself are going to watch a film tonight!!!" Britney exclaimed!!

"I don't know!!" Kim sighed.

The truth was that Kim was upset that she could not get on good terms with the Douglas that afternoon and also that she was being stalked by Craig's spirit!!! Nothing was going to cheer her up!!! Then she realised something!!

"Britney I got go!!! Have a good time!!!" Kim hung up.

Why didn't she think of it before!!! She went to her bedroom and started dressing again. She was going to go out!! She was going to see her good old friend Sabi, the guy who ran the fortune telling shop!!!

When Kim finished dressing up, she rushed towards the front door and closed it behind her. She went to the elevator. She pressed the button and she saw on the screen the elevator moving downwards towards her floor!!!

The elevator finally reached her floor!!! The elevator doors opened up!! Kim sighed. She got inside and pressed the ground floor button. As soon as the doors closed, all of a sudden there was power failure. The lights went out and Kim found herself surrounded by total darkness.

"Oh shit!!! Not now!! Help!!! Help!! I'm trapped in here!!" Kim screaming loud inside the elevator.

All of a sudden the lights came back and the elevator was starting to move again!! It was heading upwards.

"What the fuck!!!" Kim screamed.

She looked at the screen. 5. 6.

Kim quickly hit the button for floor number 10. She saw lights appearing on button 10.

She looked at the screen again. 8. 9. 10.

The elevator did not stop. It continued.

"Oh God!! This isn't happening!!" Kim panicked.

She looked at the screen again. 11. 12.

When the elevator reached the 13th floor, it opened up!!! The hallway lights were on, but all of a sudden the lights went out inside the elevator and the doors did not close this time.

Kim knew she had no choice. She stepped out of the elevator. She looked left and then right. No one!! Just her, all alone up there!! When she turned around, she saw the elevator doors were closed. She didn't hear it close!!!

Kim heard her heart beating very quick!!

As Kim turner towards the direction where her last apartment was, Apartment 1304, she then saw Craig, standing 7 feet away from her.

"Craig!!!" Kim cried.

Craig just walked towards her, smiling in a nice way!!! She was thinking of stalling him and talking to him!!!

"Look Craig I came to your parents' place today!!! I am planning on seeing them again!!!" Kim told him.

"You were going to go to the fortune telling shop just now!!! You were hoping to buy yourself some sort of good luck charm to keep bad spirits away!!! Other people would have said that you were trying to keep me away!!!" Craig teased her.

"Craig you have been messing with me every night now!!! That's not fair!!! I don't deserve this!!! Craig I did not kill you!!! I never meant to hurt you and I didn't hurt you that you had to go to the hospital!!!" Kim defending herself.

She was a little bit paralysed by fear of him to try run away!!

"You humiliated me in public!!! You knew I love you and that you used it to hurt me!!!" Craig speaking in a bitter tone.

"Craig because you were so proud and arrogant that I had no idea, and you caught me by surprise, when you started dropping down on your knees and started crying and begging me!!! You know how I felt??? I felt scared and confused!!! I did not know what to do in that situation and sure as hell did not know that an asshole was taking pictures on his cell phone or that he was going to even put it on youtube!!! Probably was someone from uni who hated you guts and happened to be there at the right plane and right time but wrong place and wrong time for you and me!!! Look can't we just be friends!!!" Kim pleaded.

Craig just smiled.

"Kim after tonight we are going to be more than just friends!!!" Craig smiling, not wickedly but genuinely and happily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.