Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal - Cover

Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 4

TWO NIGHTS LATER

It was evening, somewhere after 7PM. Kim was inside the laundry room, taking her unwashed clothes from her laundry bag and dumping them inside one of the washing machines!! As she had been dumping her clothes her mind was still on her old friends, the same ones who broke contact with her after Craig's death!!

She hated this feeling of being ostracised but at least she still was able to talk to her relatives!! They did not like her decision but still forgave her and still love her!!! She also had a job too that paid well, an office receptionist.

She heard footsteps. As she was crouched down she saw another lady entering the laundry room.

"Hi!!! I haven't seen you here before!!" said the other lady, smilingly.

The other lady was pale, with freckles and short red hair and looked like in her 40s. She went to one of the washing machines and dropped down her laundry bag, slowly shifting her clothes inside the bag and then grabbing a few of her unwashed clothes and dumping them into one of the other washing machines.

"I'm new here!!!" Kim confessed.

"I'm Angelique!!!" Angelique introducing herself.

"I'm Kimberly!!" Kim also introducing herself.

"It's nice to see a new tenant around here!!!" said Angelique.

Wow she is friendly, Kim thought.

Given what Kim had gone through she sure could use a friend!!

Say Kimberly after laundry, how about we go get something to eat!! My treat!! There is a good Chinese restaurant by the street!!" Angelique offered.

"Super!!" Kimberly smiled.


"Hey thank you for dinner!!" Kim said.

"Don't sweat it!!" Angelique said.

They were inside a Chinese restaurant on a street not far from THE GOBLIN. Kim was having Chicken Chow Mein, a favorite Chinese dish among Britons while Angelique was having Ginger Beef with rice and between the two of them some Chinese prawn crackers and they both had beer too, good 'ol Danish Heineken.

"Wow you are eating rice with spoon???" Kim was surprised.

"Oh it's no biggie!! I've lived in America before and they eat rice the way Asians do!!!" Angelique enlightening her.

"Hey Angelique how many tenants are there at the Goblin???" asked Kim.

"Not many I'm afraid!! I've been living there for 10 years now but only because it is near my working place!! I work at a bookshop not far from here!! Hey feel free to come and visit my apartment!!! I live at the fourth floor, at Apartment 407!!!" Angelique being friendly.

"Thanks!!! Perhaps I can cook dinner for us together one evening!!" Kim offered.

Kim used her chop sticks to twist more noodles around her chop sticks, then tossing it down her mouth.

"So Kim where do you stay???" asked Angelique.

"At the thirteenth floor Room 1308!!" answered Kim.

Angelique shot a Kim a strange look!!!

"Repeat that again???" Angelique stated.

"At the thirteenth floor!!" answered Kim.

Kim was puzzled, and judging by Angelique's facial expression, which seemed as she was worried and that Kim had said the wrong thing.

"Why on Earth did you choose to live up there???" asked Angelique.

"Well I met the landlord..." Kim said.

"You mean Mr Grady!!" interrupted Angelique.

"Right. Mr Grady. I met him and he said that at a very cheap price of only having to pay £150 a month which was inclusive of everything, the thirteenth floor was an ideal place with lots of good apartments!! I did ask him the price range and the apartments at the thirteenth floor were the cheapest..." Kim spoke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.