Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

Of all the times I'd woken up in my life, none of them had ever been as awesome as waking up on Stacey's bed, surrounded by four incredibly beautiful, naked girls.

I'd watched the four of them fuck each other passionately and insatiably for over an hour, loving the experienced ease and wild abandon with which they made each other cum over and over again. After a short rest, I'd joined back in, fucking both Stacey and Kelsey before finally sliding my cock back inside Amanda's pussy.

Carynne had moaned, saying that she wanted my cock, but both Amanda and my sister teasingly told the little nymph that they were making her wait, just to drive her crazy. Carynne had wailed in protest, but that wail had soon turned into delighted moans when Kelsey and Stacey locked their mouths on her pussy, licking and fingering her to several orgasms in a row.

All the while I'd been pumping Amanda's wonderful slit, and it had gotten me off again in a matter of minutes. I'd almost lost consciousness after I dumped my load inside her, to the delight of my sister who bent down and slurped every drop out of our incredible lover's pussy.

I'd slumped onto my back, stretching lazily, and had felt myself rapidly drifting away into another nap; my body had been absolutely desperate to recharge itself after my swim meet and the sexual marathon it had been subjected to. Right before I'd closed my eyes, Kelsey had cuddled up beside me, putting her head on my chest and whispering she loved me; Amanda had leaned in against me from the other side, giving me a soft kiss on my cheek. I had kissed them both and told them I loved them before I'd fallen into a peaceful slumber.

As I blinked my eyes open, both girls were still where they had been earlier, one on each side, but Carynne and Stacey had joined our little group cuddle. Carynne had wormed herself in between Kelsey and I, her head on my sister's hip, while Stacey had sidled up against Amanda's back, her arm draped over my girlfriend's tummy and her head on Amanda's arm. Stacey's hair was still matted to her face from all the cum that had been sprayed on it, most of it by my sister.

My cock staggered eagerly at the memory of watching my sister squirt her pussy juice over the gorgeous blonde's face, and I grinned in amazement. I couldn't believe that he was ready to go again; though with all the fantastic, naked bodies on display, I couldn't blame him.

I was just trying to figure out if I could surreptitiously roll over and slide my cock into either Amanda's or Kelsey's pussy when a heavy knock sounded on the door. Stacey immediately woke up with a loud inhalation of air, and my sister blinked several times, looking around in a bit of confusion until she saw me.

"Hey handsome," she said, her smile become even bigger when she felt Carynne lying cuddled up against her. She gently curled her fingers through her friend's hair, and the brunette hummed gently in her sleep.

"Hey beautiful," I said, leaning in and giving her a small kiss on her lips.

The knock sounded again, louder this time. Stacey muttered darkly as she got up, waking up Amanda in the process.

"Mmmm, that was the best nap I've had in years," Amanda grinned as she stretched languidly. The feel of her naked body against me was fantastic, and my cock bounced eagerly. She laughed as she saw it, climbing partially on top of me and pressing her lips against mine, giving me a slow, unhurried kiss that left my heart pounding in my chest.

Our combined jostling finally woke up Carynne, who immediately beamed a gorgeous smile at us. "Time for more fun?" she asked eagerly.

"God, you ravenous cumslut!" Amanda exclaimed at her. "Are you still horny?"

"Well, duh!" the small brunette grinned. "Other than the quickie when he first got here, I still haven't been fucked yet! And I haven't gotten his cum yet because you two have this need to drive me completely nuts! And don't try to play innocent with me, I know you're still horny too!"

Amanda gave her a small smile and nodded, even as she draped one of her legs on top of mine, pressing her pussy against my hip. She was soaking wet, and she began to rub herself against me with a lewd little moan.

"Did you have fun, sweetheart?" I asked, putting my hand on her ass and pulling her a little tighter against me, loving the feel of her wet cunt grinding on my skin.

"Oh yeah, it was the best afternoon ever!" she said happily.

"I agree, we need to do this more often!" Kelsey giggled. "A lot more often!"

"I'm game if you all are," Stacey grinned, looking around for her panties in the pile of discarded clothes on the floor. "How about, from now on, all of you just come over every day after school? We'll do some homework, and then we'll fuck for a few hours!"

The four of us grinned eagerly, watching in admiration while she put her tiny lace panties back on and dug around for her tank top, giving us a spectacular view of her body. I found it hard to see a single flaw anywhere in Stacey's wonderful, naked form. She was positively gorgeous, and I again wondered how the hell it was possible that four such divinely beautiful girls just happened to be on the same cheerleading squad together. And how I'd managed to wind up in bed with all of them!

The knock sounded a third time, this time almost insistent.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" Stacey grumped loudly, shrugging herself into her tank top. She walked over to the door with a loud sigh, then opened it just a tiny bit, peeking through the gap. "Oh, hey! What's up?"

"Pandora just called; they switched some of their other guests around and made the second floor room available for you," Jonathan said, his voice hardly audible behind the barely opened door.

"Yes, awesome! We're gonna have so much fun tonight, you guys!" she exclaimed, turning her head back towards us and grinning. We all smiled at her, even as I felt Carynne slide her hand along my leg and teasingly jerk my hard cock.

"Carynne, knock it off!" I whispered insistently, but the small nymph just giggled and jerked a little harder, her eyes flashing with mischief. The last thing I wanted was for Jonathan to catch us like this, though I wondered if he'd freak out or rip his clothes off and join in. Of course, if he did join in, I'd kill him if he so much as laid a hand on Kelsey or Amanda.

I grimaced when the realization dawned of just how hypocritical I was becoming. Both my sister and my girlfriend happily shared me while also allowing me to fuck their friends in any way I wanted. At the same time, I wouldn't share them with anyone else; it was a pretty shitty attitude to have. However, as I thought it over, I shrugged mentally; they were both mine, I wasn't going to share, and anyone who didn't like it could go fuck themselves. If that made me an asshole, so be it. I still wasn't going to share my girls.

Carynne kept jerking on my cock, and I looked to Kelsey and Amanda for help. Both of them just grinned, looking for all the world like they wanted to mount me right there.

Stacey turned back to the door and smiled at Jonathan through the small crack. "Is there anything else?"

"Why are you keeping the door almost shut?" he asked, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Because my friends aren't decent," she giggled. "And I don't want you to go completely crazy from seeing them like that."

"I see," he said, his voice immediately turning somewhat cold and distant.

"Aw, don't be like that!" Stacey pouted, opening the door a little further and sneaking through, then pulling it almost shut behind her.

"Shouldn't you be getting dressed right about now?" Jonathan asked, his voice muffled.

"We've got plenty of time, right?"

"It's five thirty, Stacey."

"What?!" Stacey exclaimed, her voice suddenly almost panicked. "Shit! Okay, okay ... shit! Eh ... would you please go ask Charles to get a car? He needs to go pick up Katie and Brian and get them to Pandora."

"Where do they live?"

"Uh..." The door opened and Stacey poked her head back inside, giving me a questioning glance. I gave her Brian's address, figuring Katie was probably over at his place anyways, and she repeated it to Jonathan.

"Fine, anything else?" he said, his voice completely frigid now that he'd learned I was in the room as well. It didn't really take rocket surgery to figure out why I was here, especially after Stacey had already admitted her friends weren't decent. I felt a cold sensation settle into the pit of my stomach; if he got jealous, he could easily give me a beating that made what Jeff and his buddies did to me at the college party look like being petted by Kelsey in comparison.

"We'll need the limo," Stacey said, her own voice getting a little more commanding, presumably because of the way Jonathan was talking to her. I imagined she wasn't really used to it.

"I think Roger has the limo tonight."

"Well, then Roger can take a fucking cab! He got the limo last time when I wanted it, and this time I'm going to get it!"

"Don't yell at me, Stacey! I'm not your butler!"

I heard Stacey sigh, and she lowered her voice. "You're right, I'm sorry. I just had no clue it was this late already, and now suddenly I have to get a thousand things done. Can you please see if I can have the limo, and if not, can you see if we can rent one?"

"Sure."

"Thank you," she said warmly, and I could barely hear the sound of a soft smooch. "And please wear that nice tux I got you."

Their voices lowered to a whisper, then it got a little quiet for a few moments. Stacey came back inside after a few minutes, a small grin on her face.

"Are you two okay?" Amanda asked, a note of concern in her voice.

Stacey nodded. "Yes. Sometimes I just backslide and start ordering him around, and he doesn't like it very much. I promised him I'd make it up to him."

Carynne giggled. "I bet that made it all better!"

Stacey gave her a bright smile. "It will once I'm through with him."

"Stacey?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you tell Jonathan to wear a tux?"

"Because he's going to go eat with us. I can't go anywhere in public without at least one bodyguard, Daddy would kill me if I did."

"No, I get that; I mean, why a tux?"

"It's a strict black tie restaurant, what else would he wear?" she asked, a little confused.

I looked at her with concern in my eyes. Not only did I not own a tux, but even if I did, I sure as hell didn't bring it with me.

"What's wrong?" she asked while she walked over to us, her eyes flashing as they drank in the sight of the naked bodies on her bed.

"I, eh ... was stupid and didn't think to bring anything to wear for tonight," I admitted, feeling myself blush a bit.

"Oh, okay. Get up for me."

I looked at her in surprise but did as she asked. The girls on the bed started cheering and wolf-whistling once I stood butt naked before them. I grinned proudly and again thought how glad I was that I was a swimmer, and how my body looked because of that. "You like?" I asked Stacey, striking what I thought was an impressive pose, but which just set the girls behind me off into a wave of giggles.

Stacey gave me a hungry smile, teasingly sliding her hand across my abdomen. "Yeah, you do look fucking hot, especially your abs. I love how tight they are! But that's not really what I was checking out. Come with me," she said, taking my hand and pulling me towards the door. I was barely able to grab my boxers from the couch and put them on.

"Try not to fuck him to death!" Kelsey laughed.

"Hey, I'm just going to get him something to wear!" Stacey objected. "And the three of you should go get yourselves ready."

"Have fun," Amanda grinned at us as we walked towards Stacey's bedroom door.

Stacey gave her a quick wink. "We'll be back in a bit!"

"Okay," the three voices chorused from the bed as Stacey preceded me out of her bedroom, quickly guiding me past several doors and other hallways.

"Who all sleeps up here?" I asked after we passed what felt like the fifteenth door. My mind dazzled at the sheer size of the place. "The United States Marine Corps?"

Stacey chuckled. "I wish! God, that'd be a lot of fun every night! But it's just Roger, Gerard and myself. Most of these rooms are hobby rooms and workshops, things like that. Gerard has several rooms for his sculptures, for example."

"Sculptures? Is he an artist?"

"Well, he thinks he is," she said with a grin. "Nah, now I'm being mean. He's actually pretty good, though Dad wishes he'd go do something with his life for a change."

"Where does your other brother sleep? You said you had three brothers, right?"

"Uh-huh. Peter and his wife live downtown; they have a gorgeous penthouse overlooking the river that they got as a wedding gift from my dad. They moved there once they got married."

I whistled in amazement. Penthouse condos downtown probably went for seven or eight hundred thousand dollars. "Quite a wedding gift."

She grinned at me. "Yeah, it was pretty nice ... You think this is all so pretentious, don't you?"

I shook my head. "Not really. Obviously you guys shrug off amounts of money that I'll never see in my entire life, but to be honest, I think you're very down to earth about it."

"Thank you. God knows I try to be, even if only for my own sanity," she sighed, stopping in front of and knocking on a bedroom door. When there was no answer, she opened it and went inside, motioning for me to follow her.

The bedroom we entered was far more lavishly appointed than Stacey's, with luxury chairs, dressers and rugs everywhere. Several beautiful paintings hung on the wall, and the bed just screamed 'priceless'. It was like walking into a model bedroom of a million dollar mansion.

Stacey ignored all of it, walking into one closet, then exiting and going into another one. "Ah! Damon, over here."

I joined her in the closet where she had flipped on the light switch, and I gawked at the wardrobe that was inside. From the looks of it, at least a hundred suits must have been hanging along one wall, while a gigantic wooden dresser, obviously custom built out of very expensive wood, was situated along the other wall. It held shirts, ties, shoes, cuff links and anything else that someone could possibly need when wearing a suit.

"Whose closet is this? This is unbelievable!" I asked, completely bewildered.

"It's Roger's. He loves suits, he probably buys more suits than I do dresses," Stacey said a bit absently while she dug through the huge row of designer suits. "I know he has some tuxedos here too."

"Won't he mind that we're in here?"

"I don't care. What's he going to do, spank me?" she giggled.

My eyes almost automatically went down to Stacey's wonderful ass, still clad in that tiny pair of panties, and an image popped into my brain of me spanking and fucking the hell out of it right in her brother's closet. My cock rapidly grew hard in my boxers again.

"Ah, here we go," she said satisfactorily, pulling out several stylish looking black tuxedos and draping them over her arm. She turned back to me and was about to ask me something when she saw my steel shaft. Her eyes flashed with pleasure, and she gave me a sexy grin.

I gulped as she came at me, stalking me like a tigress. She put the tuxedos down onto one of the shelves beside her, then slid her arm behind my neck, pulling my head down for a kiss. I moaned once her tongue slipped inside my mouth, and her hand started sensually stroking my cock through my underwear.

"Is that because of me?" she breathed, squeezing my cock in case I was confused about what she was referring to.

"Yeah," I croaked, my mouth getting dry despite having just had her tongue inside it. "Your ass looks so hot in those panties."

She snuck her hand inside my boxers and grabbed my naked cock, tugging on it. "Do you want to fuck it?"

I closed my eyes and moaned. "God! Yes I do, but..."

"What?" she breathed, her tongue trailing wetly over my cheek, sending lightning bolts of pleasure down my spine.

"I promised Amanda I'd never fool around with another girl unless she was there to enjoy it too," I whispered.

"We can call her over here?" she teased, rubbing her thumb over my cockhead and quickly spreading the already oozing precum all over the top of my shaft. I shivered at the delightful sensation, and my cock jumped enthusiastically in her hand. "She told us to have fun, remember? She knew that I wanted to get you by myself for a bit."

"I don't want to break my promise to her, Stacey," I said softly.

She smiled at me. "God, you're such a sweetheart! Okay, if you're gonna be a good guy, then I'll be a good girl. So I'll just suck you off."

Before I could answer, Stacey quickly sank down to her knees, her hands pulling my boxers down. As they dropped onto my ankles, I stepped out of them, feeling my heart thud at the sight of the gorgeous blonde right in front of me.

Her eyes were locked on my trembling cock, and she licked her lips before her mouth closed the distance, sliding over the tip of my shaft in a smooth gulp. Any objections I might have had evaporated like snow before the sun.

"Oh fuck, Stacey!" I moaned, putting both my hands on her head, my entire body shivering at the feel of her wonderful mouth. It was hot and deliriously wet, and she effortlessly took the whole length of my cock inside, smoothly swallowing when I bumped her throat.

I stared at her in disbelief as she looked up at me, her face a proud grin when her nose pushed against my pelvis. My entire cock was completely buried in her mouth, and I thought I was going to die from sheer pleasure.

Stacey slid herself off my shaft and gasped for air. "Mmmm, you have such a nice fucking cock. I am so damn jealous of Kelsey and Amanda; they get to play with it whenever they want!"

I grinned at her, trying not to blush at her compliment. Nothing quite boosts a guy's ego like a girl saying she's jealous of some other girl getting his cock, I thought happily.

"Fuck my face," she said hotly as she stared deeply into my eyes. "I want you to fuck my mouth hard. Don't be gentle."

"Are you sure?" I asked, a little worried. "I don't want to hurt you!"

She shook her head. "You won't. Now come on, fuck it. Bang my mouth!" she almost growled at me.

With that she opened her mouth and patiently waited for me to shove my cock back inside it. I put both my hands on top of her head and held it tightly, then shoved my dick forward, driving it straight into her hungry mouth.

She groaned as I bumped against the back of her mouth, but a few swallows later she easily opened up again, and I grit my teeth when my cock drove deep into her throat. I entwined my fingers in her hair and started to shove my cock in and out, sawing it into her face.

I expected her to gargle or choke, but she just moaned as I began to nail her throat, and it was a moan of sheer lust. She looked so hungry that I was worried she'd bite my cock clear off. Her lips locked tightly around my shaft, sending extra jolts of pleasure bursting through me on every one of my thrusts, even as my cockhead was being teased mercilessly by her tight throat.

She put her hands on my ass, squeezing both my cheeks and starting to direct my thrusts, obviously urging me to fuck her faster. I did as she asked, slowly at first, but eventually just giving in, really banging her mouth exactly the way she wanted. I was ramming the full length of my cock into her throat, groaning at how I fucked her face with abandon.

She moaned happily, and her throat sent a low hum vibrating through my cock, a feeling which drove me absolutely crazy. I was wildly flailing inside her mouth, my balls slapping against her chin on every thrust, and I could feel myself getting close to cumming already.

I closed my eyes, trying to last a little bit longer, but the near vacuum of her incredibly wet mouth combined with the friction of her amazing lips and her wanton lust, drove me over the edge. I roughly slammed my cock into her mouth several more times, listening to her gargle as it rammed in her throat, then I tensed up.

Stacey put her fingers underneath my balls and started scratching them very gently, the soft, teasing tickles just adding that one final drop. "Stacey, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned, shoving my cock completely inside her mouth one last time, then I let myself go.

My entire body bucked, and a massive rope of my cum sprayed into her throat. Stacey closed her eyes and her entire face took on a rapturous look as she gobbled my cum, moaning delightedly while I dumped multiple bursts of jizz into her mouth. I came so hard my knees almost buckled, but I quickly grabbed one of the shelves to hold myself upright while I kept depositing cum in her eager mouth.

Stacey didn't waste a single drop, her throat fervently drawing every drop of semen out of my shaft. She sucked and teased for what felt like the most glorious hour of my life until my pulses began to weaken; then, she pulled her face off my cock and showed me the pool of cum in her mouth. I stared in awe at the sight in front of me, watching her swirl her tongue through the puddle of jizz. She tilted her head back and swallowed my whole load with a loud, delighted sigh.

"Mmmm, yummy!" she grinned. "I wish I could order that as a drink at the club! I'd be getting drunk on it every night!"

I gave her a grin, my legs still trembling after my heavy orgasm. "Jesus, Stacey, I don't think I've ever cum that fast!" I gasped.

"Really? Kelsey and Amanda have never made you blow your load that quickly?" she asked, a little surprised, before getting a very satisfied grin on her face. "I think I like that, a lot! With how awesome they're both getting at fucking you, I'm glad I still have something I do better than them!"

I shook my head and laughed. "So this is just a contest, then? Between you and them? Is that why you sucked me off?"

"No, I love sucking cock, and I love fucking too. But what mistress wouldn't want to test herself against her girls every now and then?" she said sultrily.

"Mistress? You mean you? You're their mistress?"

She gave me a cute little smile. "It's not like it's formal or anything. We're really just kinda playing at it, but who do you think taught all three of them to be so slutty?"

"I'm going to guess you?"

"Yup!" she said proudly, winking at me. "Well, Carynne was quite experienced already, at least with girls anyways. But Kelsey and Amanda were so innocent when I first got my hands on them, it was awesome! I loved corrupting them!"

"You're a bad, bad girl, Stacey Winterton," I grinned.

"Uh-huh!" she grinned in return, nodding eagerly. "I'm glad you realize that. Now, let's get you into that tux and get back to my room. I really need to get dressed, and I still need to do my hair."

I helped her back to her feet, and we spent about ten minutes finding a tuxedo that wasn't too tight across my shoulders. Stacey picked out some cuff links that seemed to be real gold, straightened my bow-tie, then gave me an approving smile. "You look very nice. You need a cummerbund though."

"A what?"

"It goes with a tux," she grinned, giving me a pensive look before digging through Roger's wardrobe again. She quickly found one she liked and tied it around my waist. It seemed rather redundant to me, but when I looked in the mirror against the far wall, I had to admit that it did add a certain flair to the whole look.

"Thanks, Stacey," I said sincerely.

"Anytime," she said with a slight smile. "I love doing stuff for you guys. You're my best friends."

I took her head in both my hands and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. "You're such a wonderful girl. Thank you so much. For everything."

She looked up at me with her big, brown eyes, and suddenly it seemed as if a wall broke down inside them, and I was staring straight into her soul. A few tears slowly formed in her eyes, and I saw her struggle to keep from crying. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close against me, wondering if anything was wrong. I kissed the top of her head a few times, gently trailing my fingers through her long, golden locks.

"Amanda's a really lucky girl," I heard her whisper, so softly that I wasn't sure if she'd meant for me to hear it.

Before I could think of what to say in response, a voice came from inside Roger's bedroom. "Stacey? Are you in here?" I quickly recognized it as Jonathan's, and I let go of Stacey.

She sighed as she turned around. "Yeah, we're over here, in the closet."

A few seconds later Jonathan appeared in the closet entry. He had a wide smile on his face at first, but the second he saw me it vanished, to be replaced with a murderous glare. He opened his mouth as if to say something, then turned around and stalked off without a word.

"Oh, Jesus!" Stacey sighed as she quickly ran off after him. Not knowing what else to do, I stepped out of the closet and sat down in one of the elegant chairs. I considered trying to find my way back to Stacey's bedroom, but realized I'd most likely get lost if I did.

Fortunately, Stacey came back after just a few minutes, smiling as she saw me sitting there, waiting patiently for her. "You ready to go?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Everything okay with Jonathan?"

She sighed. "He keeps thinking he's my boyfriend, despite having been told repeatedly that he's not."

I waited for her to continue, and when she didn't, I just shrugged. "Okay?"

"He got us the limo, though, and Charles is picking up Brian and Katie, so we're all set. Now we just need to go get dressed," she said, apparently ignoring my unspoken question. "So come on."

I nodded and followed her out of Roger's bedroom, taking the long route back to her own room. "Hey Stacey?" I asked, a bit curious about something.

"Hmm?" She looked at me.

"How old is Roger?"

"Twenty six, why?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but why does he still live at home? I mean, he could easily afford a place of his own, right?"

Stacey gave me a deadly serious look. "Daddy won't let him leave. The Winterton family has a dark, dark secret, and he needs to stay here to keep it from coming out."

I stared at her, my eyes wide with astonishment. What secret could she possibly be referring to?

Stacey kept her expression deadly serious for a couple seconds, then she absolutely erupted into silvery peals of laughter. "If you could see your own face right now!" she exclaimed.

I blushed slightly, then grinned at her. "Wow, you should become an actress. I really thought you were being serious!"

She squeezed my arm. "It's okay, you and your sister are both sorta gullible. I can tell her all kinds of things, and she'll happily believe me."

"So you tell her lies to take advantage of her, hmm?"

She grinned. "Yup. I'll tell her anything to get into her panties!"

We both laughed as we arrived at her bedroom door, and I held it open for her like a good gentleman.

"Okay, we're ba..." Stacey said, before she cut off with a loud, horny whimper.

I walked in and felt my cock jump at the sight in front of me. Kelsey, Amanda and Carynne were still naked, solidly entwined on Stacey's bed in what I could only describe as a lesbian triangle. Each girl had her face buried between another's legs and was eagerly eating pussy. Carynne's face was buried between Kelsey's legs, Kelsey between Amanda, and Amanda back to Carynne. In addition, Carynne was rapidly jamming three of her fingers inside my sister's ass, and while Stacey and I watched, my sister began to buck and shiver uncontrollably.

I held my breath in anticipation, and a few seconds later Kelsey completely erupted over Carynne's face, her wonderful cunt juices splashing her friend, soaking Carynne in a few seconds. The shivers of my sister's body apparently sent Amanda off too, as she twitched and spasmed, grinding her pussy against my sister's face. She let out a wonderful little moan as she came, tensing up and shuddering, while Kelsey—still caught in her own orgasm—lapped at her slit eagerly, drinking her tasty juices.

Carynne lifted her face from between Kelsey's legs, and I groaned as I saw my sister's cum glisten on it. She was grinning at Amanda, who was still twitching in her climax. I took a step forward, wanting to join in, but Stacey gently put her hand on my chest.

"Just watch," she whispered. "They're not done yet, and I don't want you to mess up your tux. I'll make it up to you later."

I swallowed audibly and nodded, my eyes absolutely glued to the spectacle in front of me. Nothing in the world got me hotter than watching girls get each other off, and here were three of the most beautiful ones imaginable, going completely crazy with one another. I was amazed that I wasn't cumming in my boxers from just watching.

Kelsey and Amanda slumped for a few moments, panting and moaning after their wild orgasms. All the girls were gently teasing and rubbing one another, nibbling on thighs and softly petting pussies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.